logo
Search
Its no longer a felony to intentionally infect someone....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

9 days ago

You suppose to be protecting yourself

9 days ago

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

9 days ago

This is a grossly exaggerated and irrelevant analogy.

9 days ago

As long as these monsters end up in jail in my home state I'm completely fine with your opinion.

No need to put them in jail. Putting them in jail wouldn't do anything for the alarming infection rate in your home state.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

9 days ago

9 days ago

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

9 days ago

9 days ago

As long as these monsters end up in jail in my home state I'm completely fine with your opinion.

9 days ago

No need to put them in jail. Putting them in jail wouldn't do anything for the alarming infection rate in your home state.

Justice.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

you missing the point... the topic is intentional .... not saying its not a sexually battery case in which is a misdeamnor not a felony...because its both of you guys fault... you are responsible for not protecting yourself and theres no gaurantee your state prosecute because you were being promiscuous for a quickie..Now the CDC confirm if the accused is undetected you didnt get it from that person..so now that law gonna end up going out the window...that law came into ineffect in the 80's when it was new to the world ...things change now..there are a lot of laws on the books that should be thrown out. some stes still have the law that you can beat your wife on the court steps...

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

If I ask you if you got AIDS OR HIV ... and reply "no" ... and we use a condom ...

If I get infected ... is it my fault? #HellNaw

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

No money to run the prisons. That's what happens when you refuse to manage borders in a reasonable way.

10 days ago

LOL! Oh so that is what ya'll blaming for California's broke-ness? I'd just as easily say that maybe you all aren't very good at basic math. There are other border states dealing with same problems as California without being broke.

10 days ago

In 1970.....CALI's White population was 80%......Now , it's 37.7% WHITE
That's why we are broke. California has the largest minority population in the United States by numbers, making up 60% of the state population.

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

NOT ENOUGH WHITES TO PAY. THEY MOVE TO VEGAS , Florida, etc.

9 days ago

9 days ago

Soooooo you are applauding some bigoted whyte person basically saying that minorities do not pay taxes in California?.. Let me help out here:

Code:
Collectively, America's undocumented immigrants pay an estimated $11.64 billion in state and local taxes every year with at least 50 percent of undocumented immigrant households filing tax returns using Individual Tax Identification Numbers.

Many who do not file tax returns still have taxes deducted from their pay checks. Out of that $11.64 billion total, undocumented immigrants pay $6.9 billion in sales and excise taxes, $3.6 billion in property taxes and about $1.1 billion in personal income taxes. ITEP estimated that if America's 11 million undocumented immigrants were granted citizenship allowing them to work legally, current state and tax contributions would be boosted by over $2.1 billion a year.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/#7c6bcbc51de0

9 days ago

To be honest I really don't care my parents pay A LOT of taxes and I myself pay a lot of taxes when I get paid. Nearly half of my check goes to taxes so if bird fu wants to express his opinion and state facts he has every right to do so. I'm annoyed with everyone picking on him or calling him racist when he isn't I've been speaking to him privately for years and I have never experienced an ounce of racism with him. He's a good guy extremely hard working and has a lot of things most fags on this site dream of having.

So for everyone who believes he's a "racist bigot" can eat a dick. He's not racist, he's not a bigot he's a cool guy that if you get to know you can learn a lot from. The problem is that with most Idiots it's easier to come together to hate something rather than come together to try and understand it.

If that is what you choose to believe then you are more damaged and unbalanced mentally than I was ever led to believe. Those are not complete facts..those are opinions with stats to support his bigoted views. The facts are working Illegals pay fucking taxes in this country but have no access to the full benefits of paying those taxes. If the state of California is broke, it aint got shyt to do with state taxes..cuz theres is one of the highest in the nation

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

With HIV in California...smdh wow
http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

10 days ago

Why "SMH"?

No only is HIV NOT the worst of shit one can be infected with, but there are other life threatening diseases that's equally or more damaging and paralyzing that could end one's life, but folks walking around acting as if HIV is STILL a death sentence.

The average one of the NEGROES and others more often just want sex and don't too much care where they get the sex paying no mind to the actual PERSON as a human being anyways...at least NOT until the spirit hits `em!

Though cancer isn't normally transmitted from person to person, what if this ultra fine assed individual you committed to developed some horrible form of cancer and started wasting away needing 24 hour care and insurance then no longer was available to keep the person functioning?

That death warmed over looking person laid up in pain and suffering on that bed is STILL that ultra fine assed super dick giving/taking niggah you once had ultra good times with. Do you walk away from them and treat them like the pariah of society looking to bring others into the same state of being or fate he's in?

Yes! I went off on an alleged tangent about this issue. Why? It's not that I have AIDS because I don't! However, as a person who's been AFFECTED by this disease on a number of occasions and have worked with people living with and have died of this shit, the stories aren't always what BGC bitter and ignorant queens make them out to be.

What is my point in the novel that I just typed up?

The point to you and other viewers is that over half of the people whom get infected in today's times need to take responsibility for being infected.

First off: Seek medical attention and adhere to doctor's treatment and stay aware and proactive as to what your body and mind are feeling.

Secondly: Replace the "HIV isn't THE Death Sentence it Once Was with "HIV Isn't A Death Sentence PERIOD!"

Thirdly: Whether you have HIV/AIDS or not, do your research and stop listening to random negative thoughts and opinions of ignorant bags of shit on social media including chatrooms/hookup sites and paranoid hoebitches you hang out with and "a dude my homie knows" type of bullshit!

Don't think that a perfectly "normal" looking niggah with a cute face and sexy body with all of his "i's dotted and "t's crossed having material shit, degrees from accredited universities can't be HIV positive and worse yet, a narcissistic sociopath or psychopath and couldn't harm you!

When you walk out into the streets and interact with other people, you never know WHO they are nor WHAT they're about until you actually put forth the time and effort in seeing that person and decide for yourself whether or not you want to be bothered in any way shape or form.

The problem with a lot of you young negroes is that your hormones are in overdrive and you tend to think that because you have not YET been affected by a lot of this type of thing that you won't be.

Stay cool and keep and open mind. An open mind doesn't mean opening up your ass cheeks and hole to random raw dick for it to possibly infect you.

Most of you young negroes are questionably unfit to engage in ANY sexual activity anyways and this is based upon much of the sorry assed ignorant comments me and others often hear spewing from your traps and the girlie and almost psychotic type behaviors often seen exhibited on the streets and the net.

If you're so afraid of somebody infecting you, keep your clothes on and don't have sex.

9 days ago

People who KNOWINGLY spread HIV should be prosecuted with no mercy. I had a friend who contracted HIV from a guy who knew he had it and didnt disclose. My friend was new to the lifestyle after being homeschooled his whole life he was very socially awkward and gullible but I had his back. He even told me who he was meeting for hookups or whatever and I always gave him advice. He confessed that if a guy wanted to fuck raw he just went along with it cuz he didnt want to make sex "awkward" for the other person. I repeatedly told him to stop doing it but he kept saying he trust the guys and they wouldnt lie to him. One day he got attacked by dog and they did blood work and he found out that he had it. When he contacted the people he was fucking with one of them confessed he was poz. He not only confessed but he acted like it was fully my friends fault and hung up on him. I tried to talk my friend into pressing charges but he didnt cuz he said the guy is suffering enough with his status and would feel bad. Theyre some fucked up people in this world and they should be punished.

its seems like your friend is hiding something....he has doubt because you said "the people he was fucking with"...I believe he is afriad that his business going to come out if he do...in which it will..that makes it seem like he was promiscuous and could have gotten it from somewhere else...This is why the court want him to prove it they are not gonna throw people in jail just because he was very promiscuous. in these cases he could have got it from anyone in his past..this is why he didnt want to press charges... but it can be listed under sexual battery in which is a misdeamnor. the reason is because there for more stds that you can get that are worser that HIV...THE LAW IF FROM THE 1980'S WHEN HIV WAS NEW TO THE WORLD AND THE CDC DIDNT KNOW HOW TO CONTROL IT PEOPLE WERE DROPING LIKE FLIES...SO NOW Things are different and CDC confirm that if an accuse is undetected the asccuser did not get it from them...so now i dont know what they gonna do with that law but through it out...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

If I ask you if you got AIDS OR HIV ... and reply "no" ... and we use a condom ...

thats means you didnt contract it from taht person

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

No money to run the prisons. That's what happens when you refuse to manage borders in a reasonable way.

10 days ago

LOL! Oh so that is what ya'll blaming for California's broke-ness? I'd just as easily say that maybe you all aren't very good at basic math. There are other border states dealing with same problems as California without being broke.

10 days ago

That's why we are broke. California has the largest minority population in the United States by numbers, making up 60% of the state population.

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

9 days ago

9 days ago

Soooooo you are applauding some bigoted whyte person basically saying that minorities do not pay taxes in California?.. Let me help out here:

Code:
Collectively, America's undocumented immigrants pay an estimated $11.64 billion in state and local taxes every year with at least 50 percent of undocumented immigrant households filing tax returns using Individual Tax Identification Numbers.

Many who do not file tax returns still have taxes deducted from their pay checks. Out of that $11.64 billion total, undocumented immigrants pay $6.9 billion in sales and excise taxes, $3.6 billion in property taxes and about $1.1 billion in personal income taxes. ITEP estimated that if America's 11 million undocumented immigrants were granted citizenship allowing them to work legally, current state and tax contributions would be boosted by over $2.1 billion a year.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/#7c6bcbc51de0

9 days ago

To be honest I really don't care my parents pay A LOT of taxes and I myself pay a lot of taxes when I get paid. Nearly half of my check goes to taxes so if bird fu wants to express his opinion and state facts he has every right to do so. I'm annoyed with everyone picking on him or calling him racist when he isn't I've been speaking to him privately for years and I have never experienced an ounce of racism with him. He's a good guy extremely hard working and has a lot of things most fags on this site dream of having.

So for everyone who believes he's a "racist bigot" can eat a dick. He's not racist, he's not a bigot he's a cool guy that if you get to know you can learn a lot from. The problem is that with most Idiots it's easier to come together to hate something rather than come together to try and understand it.

8 days ago

If that is what you choose to believe then you are more damaged and unbalanced mentally than I was ever led to believe. Those are not complete facts..those are opinions with stats to support his bigoted views. The facts are working Illegals pay fucking taxes in this country but have no access to the full benefits of paying those taxes. If the state of California is broke, it aint got shyt to do with state taxes..cuz theres is one of the highest in the nation

That's NOT my problem

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

You knowingly infect yourself by not taking necessary precautions.

When are folks going to learn that it's no one else's responsibility to protect you? If you all were actually concerned about this topic, you'd be asking more questions about whether or not someone is undetectable.

I don't even ask for status anymore. The first thing I ask my bottoms is "are you undetectable or are you on PrEP?"

When are folks going to learn that it's no one else's responsibility to protect you?

blaming a careless or unexpected victim doesn't erase the fact that there is also

an ignorant or malicious murderer on the loose.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#lies
Condoms don't equate complete protection
& If you lie to me .... you should be treated as a criminal

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#lies

you dont have know;edge of it and it shows....if you were in court you would have messed your whole case up speaking with out the attorney. its not the judge its the jury listening to you....by your statement you just made it clearly saying that you did not get it from the person you are accusing....defendant not gulity

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

9 days ago

9 days ago

Code:

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

That's NOT my problem

Then stop making it your problem by posting this blind sighted foolishness.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#lies

if you used condoms its not intentional Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#lies

you got me laughing Qauntasia

I cunnot!! i cunnot with you Quantasia!! Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

9 days ago

9 days ago

Code:

9 days ago

8 days ago

If he isn't a racist,bigot bastard why is he so concerned with race? He said he has no "problems" with Hispanics but has problems with their culture, and them having 3-8 kids aka breeding to much he also said that pink used to be all white aka he misses Los Angeles being all white anyone who doesn't see who doesn't see birdflu for his alt-right racist bastard he is is an idiot.

He needs to stop chasing little black boys.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

9 days ago

As a Hispanic his bigoted views should offend you his views are no different than those alt-right marching racists he basically insulted all Hispanics and said they have 3-8 kids, don't pay taxes, and he has no problems with their race but has problems with their culture how can you be friendly with someone who disrespected your very being?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

THATS BECUASE THEY WANT TO KILL UP ALL THE GAY FAGGOT MESSY MUTHAFUCKAS AND CUM SUCKING SCUM that INFILTRATES THE STREETS OF CALIFORNIA. CHILE SUNSET BLVD ABOUT TO BE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL OUT THE ASS HONEY, lol

YOU THINK THEY HAVE WILDFIRES OUT THERE RIGHT NOW, JUST WAIT TILL THE NEW STRAND HITS THE STREETS

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

THATS BECUASE THEY WANT TO KILL UP ALL THE GAY FAGGOT MESSY MUTHAFUCKAS AND CUM SUCKING SCUM that INFILTRATES THE STREETS OF CALIFORNIA. CHILE SUNSET BLVD ABOUT TO BE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL OUT THE ASS HONEY, lol

YOU THINK THEY HAVE WILDFIRES OUT THERE RIGHT NOW, JUST WAIT TILL THE NEW STRAND HITS THE STREETS

lol... you so silly

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

9 days ago

8 days ago

As a Hispanic his bigoted views should offend you his views are no different than those alt-right marching racists he basically insulted all Hispanics and said they have 3-8 kids, don't pay taxes, and he has no problems with their race but has problems with their culture how can you be friendly with someone who disrespected your very being?

@Bird-fu is trying to make it sound like White people are holding the government down, when there are more White people on government assistance than minorities. Plus, all the people strung out on heroin here in CA are White people. I pay over 1K in federal and state taxes per pay period, so over 2K a month..$24,000 of my hard earned money, as a Black man, per year is going to make sure that those White heroin addicts have clean needles, health care, and a place to live (Section Cool. Fuck him, man! Plus my taxes pay for their HIV/AIDS treatment (PrEP, antiretroviral medications). Make those White heroin addicts with AIDS get a job, and let me keep my $24,000 in my pocket!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I always thought they should have flooded the market with cheap HIV saliva tests. Unfortunately, the politically correct crowd has always insisted that you need to have a counselor within arms reach to console the newly diagnosed HIV patient.

I say test every hoe when they step to your door. If the shit turns red they get nowhere near your bed. If the bitch starts to shout put that hoe out.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

@Bird-fu is trying to make it sound like White people are holding the government down, when there are more White people on government assistance than minorities. Plus, all the people strung out on heroin here in CA are White people. I pay over 1K in federal and state taxes per pay period, so over 2K a month..$24,000 of my hard earned money, as a Black man, per year is going to make sure that those White heroin addicts have clean needles, health care, and a place to live (Section Cool. Fuck him, man! Plus my taxes pay for their HIV/AIDS treatment (PrEP, antiretroviral medications). Make those White heroin addicts with AIDS get a job, and let me keep my $24,000 in my pocket!

Every other white person is hooked on drugs the opiate epidemic has only hit white folk I'm sure birdfu is stung out on drugs himself.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Every other white person is hooked on drugs the opiate epidemic has only hit white folk I'm sure birdfu is stung out on drugs himself.

And he probably got AIDS! When White men get sick, the other White men don't want them, so they try and get with Black men...especially young naive Black boys. You can look at his face and tell he got AIDS...his eye sockets are sunken in. That's a side effect of the medication.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

All these white midwestern politicians are begging for treatment for these meth addicts when just a few decades ago all they wanted was to throw Black folks on crack in jail. No one was concerned about treatment back in the 80s and 90s.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

You knowingly infect yourself by not taking necessary precautions.

When are folks going to learn that it's no one else's responsibility to protect you? If you all were actually concerned about this topic, you'd be asking more questions about whether or not someone is undetectable.

I don't even ask for status anymore. The first thing I ask my bottoms is "are you undetectable or are you on PrEP?"

8 days ago

When are folks going to learn that it's no one else's responsibility to protect you?

blaming a careless or unexpected victim doesn't erase the fact that there is also

an ignorant or malicious murderer on the loose.

you do understand that the main culprit in the spread of HIV are not those who know that they are HIV positive, but those who don't and haven't been tested in a decade, right?

your enthusiasm and passion over this battle is a lost cause. divert your attention and energy elsewhere ... perhaps to understanding that protecting yourself, first and foremost, is the only sure way to fend off HIV - from those who know their status, are on treatment and don't disclose but moreover, those who do not know their status and are infectious.

be an adult here. Just this one time. I know this is hard for most Black gays but it's your only way to salvation. Holding onto this faux idea that it's someone else's moral duty to be concerned about your own health and well-being is what's getting us killed.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

I always thought they should have flooded the market with cheap HIV saliva tests. Unfortunately, the politically correct crowd has always insisted that you need to have a counselor within arms reach to console the newly diagnosed HIV patient.

I say test every hoe when they step to your door. If the shit turns red they get nowhere near your bed. If the bitch starts to shout put that hoe out.

saliva tests don't account for HIV positive folks who are undetectable. your premise also assumes that you intend to have unprotected sex with your hookups. that being said, are you comfortable having unprotected sex with someone who is undetectable?

your previous posts indicate that you aren't. what now?
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 3 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: