logo
Search
Its no longer a felony to intentionally infect someone....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 01:41:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-08 14:59:04

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

2017-10-09 00:41:03

You suppose to be protecting yourself

2017-10-09 00:49:14

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

2017-10-09 00:52:48

You are just as responsiable too.. that mean you didn’t know the person you had sex with. The shooting having nothing to do with sex... now how you can try compare the two is in you crazy as mind

2017-10-09 01:16:24

If you are ok alleviating someone of their intentions to infect someone, functionally shortening their life why wouldn't you be ok with alleviating a murderer while blaming the victims for not wearing a bullet proof vest? They couldn't possibly have known they would get murdered that day right?

Same scenario. Different verbs.

Thank God my state isn't broke and motherfuckers spreading HIV spend time behind bars.

All states are going to downgrade it because every country on this earth is dealing with the same issue. It’s very hard to tell if a person gave it to you intentionally. If you didn’t know the person you had sex with its fault. There’s no way they can tell someone gave it to you intentionally unless the person confess. They don’t subpoena medical records that’s a HIPPA violation. The court didn’t go by word of mouth especially if you had sex with multiple people or some stranger on the street.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 02:04:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
men are men and men understand men. this is both fortunate and unfortunate in today's world as a gay man because men are hornier with higher sex drives and love to fuck. so a lot of niggas are so easy and so promiscuous for one another with no hassle or charge. on top that, dudes go around just fucking raw WHILE BEING PROMISCUOUS any opportunity given or opportunity stolen KNOWING stds exist not giving a fuck about themselves nor others because they want "the most/max sensation" for their few minute fuck.

that's what you get for being GREEDY! sorry but heaven comes AFTER this life. YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH yet. it's either you fuck around protected or fuck with one raw that you've been with long term long enough growing creditability of loyalty and always clean after getting tested while having consistent protected sex. even so, i still trust nobody and take no chances. i stick to ONLY ONE and ALWAYS PROTECTED. idgaf.

also the idea of somebody's sperm squirting all up inside of my ass is personally gross and unhygienic to me, especially the idea of the feeling of it running down and coming out. and what do you know, i personally didn't like it. the condom broke with an ex and i doing it and myself not recognizing it which i always do when it happens which was extremely rare to happen and the nut went up me and felt so gross to me. Laughing we both weren't worried about catching anything neither because we were both monogamous with each other (to my knowledge), always protected (with each other) and always tested resulting everything negative.

that's how it should be done and if you want better sensation, spend a few dollars on some trojans instead of using the free ones out all over the public. niggas could blow all sorts of money on all sorts of meaningless bs but can't spend a few bucks on some premium condoms to give them the best sensation WHILE protecting themselves and others? dudes are dick dumb dogs.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 02:07:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tragic

It can downgrade to sexual battery. The felony was put in place back in the 80s after so many people were dropping like flies from the disease and the cdc didn’t know how to treat it. So now they treatment now is better there no need for felony. They thought it was going to stop if they charge people but it hasnt stop hoes gonna be hoes. Plus it’s hard to prove if you sex with multiple people in life.

Like tami Roman said I cannot Quantasia!!

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 02:10:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

men are men and men understand men. this is both fortunate and unfortunate in today's world as a gay man because men are hornier with higher sex drives and love to fuck. so a lot of niggas are so easy and so promiscuous for one another with no hassle or charge. on top that, dudes go around just fucking raw WHILE BEING PROMISCUOUS any opportunity given or opportunity stolen KNOWING stds exist not giving a fuck about themselves nor others because they want "the most/max sensation" for their few minute fuck.

that's what you get for being GREEDY! sorry but heaven comes AFTER this life. YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH yet. it's either you fuck around protected or fuck with one raw that you've been with long term long enough growing creditability of loyalty and always clean after getting tested while having consistent protected sex. even so, i still trust nobody and take no chances. i stick to ONLY ONE and ALWAYS PROTECTED. idgaf.

also the idea of somebody's sperm squirting all up inside of my ass is personally gross and unhygienic to me, especially the idea of the feeling of it running down and coming out. and what do you know, i personally didn't like it. the condom broke with an ex and i doing it and myself not recognizing it which i always do when it happens which was extremely rare to happen and the nut went up me and felt so gross to me. Laughing we both weren't worried about catching anything neither because we were both monogamous with each other (to my knowledge), always protected (with each other) and always tested resulting everything negative.

that's how it should be done and if you want better sensation, spend a few dollars on some trojans instead of using the free ones out all over the public. niggas could blow all sorts of money on all sorts of meaningless bs but can't spend a few bucks on some premium condoms to give them the best sensation WHILE protecting themselves and others? dudes are dick dumb dogs.

I agree with you 100%

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 02:26:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

With HIV in California...smdh wow
http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

2017-10-08 16:45:31

Why "SMH"?

No only is HIV NOT the worst of shit one can be infected with, but there are other life threatening diseases that's equally or more damaging and paralyzing that could end one's life, but folks walking around acting as if HIV is STILL a death sentence.

The average one of the NEGROES and others more often just want sex and don't too much care where they get the sex paying no mind to the actual PERSON as a human being anyways...at least NOT until the spirit hits `em!

Though cancer isn't normally transmitted from person to person, what if this ultra fine assed individual you committed to developed some horrible form of cancer and started wasting away needing 24 hour care and insurance then no longer was available to keep the person functioning?

That death warmed over looking person laid up in pain and suffering on that bed is STILL that ultra fine assed super dick giving/taking niggah you once had ultra good times with. Do you walk away from them and treat them like the pariah of society looking to bring others into the same state of being or fate he's in?

Yes! I went off on an alleged tangent about this issue. Why? It's not that I have AIDS because I don't! However, as a person who's been AFFECTED by this disease on a number of occasions and have worked with people living with and have died of this shit, the stories aren't always what BGC bitter and ignorant queens make them out to be.

What is my point in the novel that I just typed up?

The point to you and other viewers is that over half of the people whom get infected in today's times need to take responsibility for being infected.

First off: Seek medical attention and adhere to doctor's treatment and stay aware and proactive as to what your body and mind are feeling.

Secondly: Replace the "HIV isn't THE Death Sentence it Once Was with "HIV Isn't A Death Sentence PERIOD!"

Thirdly: Whether you have HIV/AIDS or not, do your research and stop listening to random negative thoughts and opinions of ignorant bags of shit on social media including chatrooms/hookup sites and paranoid hoebitches you hang out with and "a dude my homie knows" type of bullshit!

Don't think that a perfectly "normal" looking niggah with a cute face and sexy body with all of his "i's dotted and "t's crossed having material shit, degrees from accredited universities can't be HIV positive and worse yet, a narcissistic sociopath or psychopath and couldn't harm you!

When you walk out into the streets and interact with other people, you never know WHO they are nor WHAT they're about until you actually put forth the time and effort in seeing that person and decide for yourself whether or not you want to be bothered in any way shape or form.

The problem with a lot of you young negroes is that your hormones are in overdrive and you tend to think that because you have not YET been affected by a lot of this type of thing that you won't be.

Stay cool and keep and open mind. An open mind doesn't mean opening up your ass cheeks and hole to random raw dick for it to possibly infect you.

Most of you young negroes are questionably unfit to engage in ANY sexual activity anyways and this is based upon much of the sorry assed ignorant comments me and others often hear spewing from your traps and the girlie and almost psychotic type behaviors often seen exhibited on the streets and the net.

If you're so afraid of somebody infecting you, keep your clothes on and don't have sex.

2017-10-08 18:42:40

People who KNOWINGLY spread HIV should be prosecuted with no mercy. I had a friend who contracted HIV from a guy who knew he had it and didnt disclose. My friend was new to the lifestyle after being homeschooled his whole life he was very socially awkward and gullible but I had his back. He even told me who he was meeting for hookups or whatever and I always gave him advice. He confessed that if a guy wanted to fuck raw he just went along with it cuz he didnt want to make sex "awkward" for the other person. I repeatedly told him to stop doing it but he kept saying he trust the guys and they wouldnt lie to him. One day he got attacked by dog and they did blood work and he found out that he had it. When he contacted the people he was fucking with one of them confessed he was poz. He not only confessed but he acted like it was fully my friends fault and hung up on him. I tried to talk my friend into pressing charges but he didnt cuz he said the guy is suffering enough with his status and would feel bad. Theyre some fucked up people in this world and they should be punished.

2017-10-09 00:53:57

that's FUCKED!! i would become the absolute worst terror to that dude. your friend knew better not to have raw sex though. stds aren't new and how is using protection "awkward"? i personally believe that's fart and feces he's speaking and just wanted to have spontaneous and raw sex for "the moment". sucks to be him now... Neutral

2017-10-09 01:00:15

Right exactly, if you didn’t know the person and had sex raw with them that means....its your fault as well because the person may had your positive too ... its a double standard.. they didn’t have the conversation but they wanted each other.

Code:
its your fault as well because the person may had your positive too ... its a double standard..

so true. i've thought about this before as well and was actually going to make a thread that has to do with this.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 02:36:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

Why "SMH"?

No only is HIV NOT the worst of shit one can be infected with, but there are other life threatening diseases that's equally or more damaging and paralyzing that could end one's life, but folks walking around acting as if HIV is STILL a death sentence.

The average one of the NEGROES and others more often just want sex and don't too much care where they get the sex paying no mind to the actual PERSON as a human being anyways...at least NOT until the spirit hits `em!

Though cancer isn't normally transmitted from person to person, what if this ultra fine assed individual you committed to developed some horrible form of cancer and started wasting away needing 24 hour care and insurance then no longer was available to keep the person functioning?

That death warmed over looking person laid up in pain and suffering on that bed is STILL that ultra fine assed super dick giving/taking niggah you once had ultra good times with. Do you walk away from them and treat them like the pariah of society looking to bring others into the same state of being or fate he's in?

Yes! I went off on an alleged tangent about this issue. Why? It's not that I have AIDS because I don't! However, as a person who's been AFFECTED by this disease on a number of occasions and have worked with people living with and have died of this shit, the stories aren't always what BGC bitter and ignorant queens make them out to be.

The point to you and other viewers is that over half of the people whom get infected in today's times need to take responsibility for being infected.

First off: Seek medical attention and adhere to doctor's treatment and stay aware and proactive as to what your body and mind are feeling.

Secondly: Replace the "HIV isn't THE Death Sentence it Once Was with "HIV Isn't A Death Sentence PERIOD!"

Thirdly: Whether you have HIV/AIDS or not, do your research and stop listening to random negative thoughts and opinions of ignorant bags of shit on social media including chatrooms/hookup sites and paranoid hoebitches you hang out with and "a dude my homie knows" type of bullshit!

Don't think that a perfectly "normal" looking niggah with a cute face and sexy body with all of his "i's dotted and "t's crossed having material shit, degrees from accredited universities can't be HIV positive and worse yet, a narcissistic sociopath or psychopath and couldn't harm you!

When you walk out into the streets and interact with other people, you never know WHO they are nor WHAT they're about until you actually put forth the time and effort in seeing that person and decide for yourself whether or not you want to be bothered in any way shape or form.

The problem with a lot of you young negroes is that your hormones are in overdrive and you tend to think that because you have not YET been affected by a lot of this type of thing that you won't be.

Stay cool and keep and open mind. An open mind doesn't mean opening up your ass cheeks and hole to random raw dick for it to possibly infect you.

Most of you young negroes are questionably unfit to engage in ANY sexual activity anyways and this is based upon much of the sorry assed ignorant comments me and others often hear spewing from your traps and the girlie and almost psychotic type behaviors often seen exhibited on the streets and the net.

If you're so afraid of somebody infecting you, keep your clothes on and don't have sex.

People who KNOWINGLY spread HIV should be prosecuted with no mercy. I had a friend who contracted HIV from a guy who knew he had it and didnt disclose. My friend was new to the lifestyle after being homeschooled his whole life he was very socially awkward and gullible but I had his back. He even told me who he was meeting for hookups or whatever and I always gave him advice. He confessed that if a guy wanted to fuck raw he just went along with it cuz he didnt want to make sex "awkward" for the other person. I repeatedly told him to stop doing it but he kept saying he trust the guys and they wouldnt lie to him. One day he got attacked by dog and they did blood work and he found out that he had it. When he contacted the people he was fucking with one of them confessed he was poz. He not only confessed but he acted like it was fully my friends fault and hung up on him. I tried to talk my friend into pressing charges but he didnt cuz he said the guy is suffering enough with his status and would feel bad. Theyre some fucked up people in this world and they should be punished.

2017-10-09 00:53:57

that's FUCKED!! i would become the absolute worst terror to that dude. your friend knew better not to have raw sex though. stds aren't new and how is using protection "awkward"? i personally believe that's fart and feces he's speaking and just wanted to have spontaneous and raw sex for "the moment". sucks to be him now... Neutral

2017-10-09 01:00:15

Right exactly, if you didn’t know the person and had sex raw with them that means....its your fault as well because the person may had your positive too ... its a double standard.. they didn’t have the conversation but they wanted each other.

2017-10-09 02:26:10

Code:
its your fault as well because the person may had your positive too ... its a double standard..

so true. i've thought about this before as well and was actually going to make a thread that has to do with this.
I cunnot I cunnot with these Quantasia’s

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 08:52:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

No money to run the prisons. That's what happens when you refuse to manage borders in a reasonable way.

2017-10-08 15:15:29

LOL! Oh so that is what ya'll blaming for California's broke-ness? I'd just as easily say that maybe you all aren't very good at basic math. There are other border states dealing with same problems as California without being broke.

2017-10-08 15:55:43

In 1970.....CALI's White population was 80%......Now , it's 37.7% WHITE
That's why we are broke. California has the largest minority population in the United States by numbers, making up 60% of the state population.

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

NOT ENOUGH WHITES TO PAY. THEY MOVE TO VEGAS , Florida, etc.

. . Illinois' White population is 72% . .
.. Illinois' budget shortfall in 2016... almost $10,000,000,000 (it's ten billion)
. . . . . California's shortfall for 2016.... $1,600,000,000 (1.6 billion)
. . You cain't go running around the forum hysterically screamin hypocrisy and then cherry pick such data to construct a narrative sis....

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 11:07:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

No money to run the prisons. That's what happens when you refuse to manage borders in a reasonable way.

LOL! Oh so that is what ya'll blaming for California's broke-ness? I'd just as easily say that maybe you all aren't very good at basic math. There are other border states dealing with same problems as California without being broke.

That's why we are broke. California has the largest minority population in the United States by numbers, making up 60% of the state population.

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

2017-10-09 08:52:13

.. Illinois' budget shortfall in 2016... almost $10,000,000,000 (it's ten billion)
. . You cain't go running around the forum hysterically screamin hypocrisy and then cherry pick such data to construct a narrative sis....

Everyone knows Illinois State Gov't is a sewer. ...So. Let's not just bring in the biggest wildcard ever created.

Cali doesn't have the money to take care of new people in jail. That's why Chris Brown is still running around playing cowboys n' Indians with Gangs in South Central etc.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 11:39:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

We gained too many poor Latinos, and lost too many 50-75 year old Whites ( and a lot of 50-75 year old Blacks with money left, too. ) They don't want to pay state income tax. My parents stayed (partly because their property tax was frozen @ only about $800 per year.) That wasn't enough incentive for most Whites to stay. If it wasn't for the entertainment industry, and Silicon Valley ...Wealthy Asians propping us up, too.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 11:45:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

2017-10-09 11:39:10

We gained too many poor Latinos, and lost too many 50-75 year old Whites ( and a lot of 50-75 year old Blacks with money left, too. ) They don't want to pay state income tax. My parents stayed (partly because their property tax was frozen @ only about $800 per year.) That wasn't enough incentive for most Whites to stay. If it wasn't for the entertainment industry, and Silicon Valley ...Wealthy Asians propping us up, too.

. .
. .
. ..
. .Im not sure dat rebuttal is coherent....
.. . . . . but Connecticut's population is 82% white.... their budget deficit is $3,500,000,000 for a population of 3.4 million people...
. . . . . . . . California has a budget deficit of $1,600,000,000 for nearly 40 million residents.... dat's like a rounding error from an unlicensed accountant.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 12:12:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

2017-10-09 11:39:10

2017-10-09 11:45:37

. .
. .
. ..
. .Im not sure dat rebuttal is coherent....
.. . . . . but Connecticut's population is 82% white.... their budget deficit is $3,500,000,000 for a population of 3.4 million people...
. . . . . . . . California has a budget deficit of $1,600,000,000 for nearly 40 million residents.... dat's like a rounding error from an unlicensed accountant.

California’s Total State and Local Debt Totals $1.3 Trillion

You say our budget deficit isn't bad, but we are putting off necessary improvements in infrastructure. Also, letting people with HIV spread it, and only get charged with a misdemeanor. Guys like Chris Brown not getting punished properly.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 12:32:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

You are just as responsiable too.. that mean you didn’t know the person you had sex with. The shooting having nothing to do with sex... now how you can try compare the two is in you crazy as mind

If you are ok alleviating someone of their intentions to infect someone, functionally shortening their life why wouldn't you be ok with alleviating a murderer while blaming the victims for not wearing a bullet proof vest? They couldn't possibly have known they would get murdered that day right?

Thank God my state isn't broke and motherfuckers spreading HIV spend time behind bars.

2017-10-09 01:41:01

All states are going to downgrade it because every country on this earth is dealing with the same issue. It’s very hard to tell if a person gave it to you intentionally. If you didn’t know the person you had sex with its fault. There’s no way they can tell someone gave it to you intentionally unless the person confess. They don’t subpoena medical records that’s a HIPPA violation. The court didn’t go by word of mouth especially if you had sex with multiple people or some stranger on the street.

Medical records...idk. But, I believe a poz status is recorded with the state dept of health. So the government knows as a function of protecting citizen's health.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 12:33:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

2017-10-09 06:53:23

Soooooo you are applauding some bigoted whyte person basically saying that minorities do not pay taxes in California?.. Let me help out here:
Code:
Collectively, America's undocumented immigrants pay an estimated $11.64 billion in state and local taxes every year with at least 50 percent of undocumented immigrant households filing tax returns using Individual Tax Identification Numbers.

Many who do not file tax returns still have taxes deducted from their pay checks. Out of that $11.64 billion total, undocumented immigrants pay $6.9 billion in sales and excise taxes, $3.6 billion in property taxes and about $1.1 billion in personal income taxes. ITEP estimated that if America's 11 million undocumented immigrants were granted citizenship allowing them to work legally, current state and tax contributions would be boosted by over $2.1 billion a year.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/#7c6bcbc51de0

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 12:51:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

And please tell Miss Pensacola that paying tax on $10k-$30k is not enough money to school their 3-8 kids.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 13:16:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-09 01:41:01

2017-10-09 12:32:31

Medical records...idk. But, I believe a poz status is recorded with the state dept of health. So the government knows as a function of protecting citizen's health.

Yes it is... but that doesn’t mean you got it intentional from the person you are accusing. The will protect the accuser too because people lies. In court gonna fall on you because you have prove that he gave it to intentionally. These other study from the cdc that a person that is poz is undetected cannot spread the virus. So that will throw the whole intentional thing out the window. When a person is undetectable they test negative in other states. I don’t know why it’s new because it’s common sense. If you don’t find anything in the person system common it’s gonna come back negative.

The laws they have for it now are from the 1980s when it was new and people were dropping like flies. The cdc couldn’t control it. It came out of nowhere. So ignorant lawmakers back then made a law. Just like they made segregation laws against black people after slavery. You know syphillis had no cure at one time too until the late 1950s but they didn’t make laws about it. So they white folks made about HIV and herpes. They cant tell how many people you sex with unless you tell them. They protect the accuse. You and your lawyer gotta preprove it. The accuse can sit there with his lawyer not say shit like OJ Simpson and but found not guilty. That’s why they have that cases like that in court anymore unless it rape involved because rape have evidence of intentional.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 13:23:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

ignorant bastard

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 13:35:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-09 13:23:28

ignorant bastard

Now how many ways can you say you are team skank? Look at your teams:

#fuckmedeep,

#anythinggoes,

#BreedItRaw,

#BareBack

#TeamBAREBACK,

#TIGHT.BOI.PUSSY,

#CreamPie,

#fuckme

#boipussy,

#TRANNYLOVERS,

#TeamHunter,

#horny

#BigBooty,

#Bottom,

#goodhead,

#lovetops

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 13:45:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

All that Pink used to be White people. Now the city I grew up in is 15% White.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 14:27:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

2017-10-09 12:33:51

Soooooo you are applauding some bigoted whyte person basically saying that minorities do not pay taxes in California?.. Let me help out here:

Code:
Collectively, America's undocumented immigrants pay an estimated $11.64 billion in state and local taxes every year with at least 50 percent of undocumented immigrant households filing tax returns using Individual Tax Identification Numbers.

Many who do not file tax returns still have taxes deducted from their pay checks. Out of that $11.64 billion total, undocumented immigrants pay $6.9 billion in sales and excise taxes, $3.6 billion in property taxes and about $1.1 billion in personal income taxes. ITEP estimated that if America's 11 million undocumented immigrants were granted citizenship allowing them to work legally, current state and tax contributions would be boosted by over $2.1 billion a year.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/#7c6bcbc51de0

2017-10-09 13:47:20

To be honest I really don't care my parents pay A LOT of taxes and I myself pay a lot of taxes when I get paid. Nearly half of my check goes to taxes so if bird fu wants to express his opinion and state facts he has every right to do so. I'm annoyed with everyone picking on him or calling him racist when he isn't I've been speaking to him privately for years and I have never experienced an ounce of racism with him. He's a good guy extremely hard working and has a lot of things most fags on this site dream of having.

So for everyone who believes he's a "racist bigot" can eat a dick. He's not racist, he's not a bigot he's a cool guy that if you get to know you can learn a lot from. The problem is that with most Idiots it's easier to come together to hate something rather than come together to try and understand it.

He likes putting words in my mouth.

I don't dislike Latinos because of anything about their race. Their culture is what is causing them to be irresponsible, and breed beyond their means of support. You have to have discipline, balance, and chill.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 14:49:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Why "SMH"?

well, it is your friend's fault.
he should've protected himself.
it's no one else's responsibility to protect him.
that guy did not rape your friend; he wanted to get his dick wet raw just like your friend did.
you play with fire and you get burned? sounds logical to me.

this is a good step in the right direction for HIV destigmatization. your friend wasn't raped. saying he was dumb and gullible is no excuse for not protecting himself.

that being said, i wish this was paired with more intervention resources for sex ed and access to PrEP.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 14:53:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You knowingly infect yourself by not taking necessary precautions.

When are folks going to learn that it's no one else's responsibility to protect you? If you all were actually concerned about this topic, you'd be asking more questions about whether or not someone is undetectable.

I don't even ask for status anymore. The first thing I ask my bottoms is "are you undetectable or are you on PrEP?"

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 14:54:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This is a grossly exaggerated and irrelevant analogy.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 15:11:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-09 14:54:26

As long as these monsters end up in jail in my home state I'm completely fine with your opinion.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 15:49:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-09 15:11:46

As long as these monsters end up in jail in my home state I'm completely fine with your opinion.

No need to put them in jail. Putting them in jail wouldn't do anything for the alarming infection rate in your home state.

Post Posted: 2017-10-09 16:27:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-09 15:11:46

2017-10-09 15:49:46

No need to put them in jail. Putting them in jail wouldn't do anything for the alarming infection rate in your home state.

Justice.

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 4
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: