logo
Search
Its no longer a felony to intentionally infect someone....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
With HIV in California...smdh wow
http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No money to run the prisons. That's what happens when you refuse to manage borders in a reasonable way.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

No money to run the prisons. That's what happens when you refuse to manage borders in a reasonable way.

LOL! Oh so that is what ya'll blaming for California's broke-ness? I'd just as easily say that maybe you all aren't very good at basic math. There are other border states dealing with same problems as California without being broke.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

LOL! Oh so that is what ya'll blaming for California's broke-ness? I'd just as easily say that maybe you all aren't very good at basic math. There are other border states dealing with same problems as California without being broke.

In 1970.....CALI's White population was 80%......Now , it's 37.7% WHITE
That's why we are broke. California has the largest minority population in the United States by numbers, making up 60% of the state population.

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

NOT ENOUGH WHITES TO PAY. THEY MOVE TO VEGAS , Florida, etc.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

Any interaction with little miss bird-turd the KKK BBC chaser isn't advisable. I'm almost sure that her being devoid of any empathy for people having put themselves at risk of the likes of her. This is truly a triumphant victory in her favor given all of the negroes she's most likely infected other several decades...just in Los Angeles alone!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"This is truly a triumphant victory in her favor given all of the negroes she's most likely infected other several decades...just in Los Angeles alone!"

Oh, a pro-Black is lying about someone White.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Tired of hearing about Gov. Brown signing bullshit bills. He seems to have a soft spot for illegal immigrants, sex offenders and people who spread HIV knowingly. It's going to backfire. I don't even like Trump, but I hope he sends the Feds here to clean up shop

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

With all the PrEP and condoms they are giving away for free out here, it's only someone elses fault if they get HIV.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Why "SMH"?

No only is HIV NOT the worst of shit one can be infected with, but there are other life threatening diseases that's equally or more damaging and paralyzing that could end one's life, but folks walking around acting as if HIV is STILL a death sentence.

The average one of the NEGROES and others more often just want sex and don't too much care where they get the sex paying no mind to the actual PERSON as a human being anyways...at least NOT until the spirit hits `em!

Though cancer isn't normally transmitted from person to person, what if this ultra fine assed individual you committed to developed some horrible form of cancer and started wasting away needing 24 hour care and insurance then no longer was available to keep the person functioning?

That death warmed over looking person laid up in pain and suffering on that bed is STILL that ultra fine assed super dick giving/taking niggah you once had ultra good times with. Do you walk away from them and treat them like the pariah of society looking to bring others into the same state of being or fate he's in?

Yes! I went off on an alleged tangent about this issue. Why? It's not that I have AIDS because I don't! However, as a person who's been AFFECTED by this disease on a number of occasions and have worked with people living with and have died of this shit, the stories aren't always what BGC bitter and ignorant queens make them out to be.

What is my point in the novel that I just typed up?

The point to you and other viewers is that over half of the people whom get infected in today's times need to take responsibility for being infected.

First off: Seek medical attention and adhere to doctor's treatment and stay aware and proactive as to what your body and mind are feeling.

Secondly: Replace the "HIV isn't THE Death Sentence it Once Was with "HIV Isn't A Death Sentence PERIOD!"

Thirdly: Whether you have HIV/AIDS or not, do your research and stop listening to random negative thoughts and opinions of ignorant bags of shit on social media including chatrooms/hookup sites and paranoid hoebitches you hang out with and "a dude my homie knows" type of bullshit!

Don't think that a perfectly "normal" looking niggah with a cute face and sexy body with all of his "i's dotted and "t's crossed having material shit, degrees from accredited universities can't be HIV positive and worse yet, a narcissistic sociopath or psychopath and couldn't harm you!

When you walk out into the streets and interact with other people, you never know WHO they are nor WHAT they're about until you actually put forth the time and effort in seeing that person and decide for yourself whether or not you want to be bothered in any way shape or form.

The problem with a lot of you young negroes is that your hormones are in overdrive and you tend to think that because you have not YET been affected by a lot of this type of thing that you won't be.

Stay cool and keep and open mind. An open mind doesn't mean opening up your ass cheeks and hole to random raw dick for it to possibly infect you.

Most of you young negroes are questionably unfit to engage in ANY sexual activity anyways and this is based upon much of the sorry assed ignorant comments me and others often hear spewing from your traps and the girlie and almost psychotic type behaviors often seen exhibited on the streets and the net.

If you're so afraid of somebody infecting you, keep your clothes on and don't have sex.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I get the foundational reasoning they were going for here but for me, its kinda putting the cart before the horse...pump more money into your outreach, testing and care first..then change the laws. The problem still remains regardless of felony status or not is proving intent.......

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

California is leading they way in terms of HIV prevention and treatment.

Code:
The San Francisco Department of Public Health (DPH) has released its HIV Epidemiology Annual Report for 2016, showing that the number of new infections continues to decline, with decreases seen across demographic groups.

http://www.aidsmap.com/San-Francisco-annual-report-shows-continued-drop-in-new-HIV-infections/page/3173084/

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Tired of hearing about Gov. Brown signing bullshit bills. He seems to have a soft spot for illegal immigrants, sex offenders and people who spread HIV knowingly. It's going to backfire. I don't even like Trump, but I hope he sends the Feds here to clean up shop

jerry Brown is every bit the psychopath who's not nearly as DUMB as he makes some folks believe. This isn't to say that he's even the least bit right in the toxic bile he's inflicted on the whole state of California, but he's a psychopath!

I believe that he actually has STRONG ties to some white supremacist group at times and then I'm left with the thoughts of him just being a criminally insane bag of shit born to the wrong parents and doing MORE to tarnish the good name of his late father who ran shit in Los Angeles.

When his father died, people got the names confused and then what ultimately happened to badly affect the nation was him having the lunatic Ronald Reagan shut down ALL of the state run mental institutions across the nation turning the loons out in the streets.... Literally!

To make matters even worse, he stated that they should blend into the rest of society!

I think that Jerry Brown was afraid that his ass was going to be sued and then ultimately put into the very same place he abolished! Motha fucka looking like an old dead buzzard!

And his pandering to illegal immigrants is decisive and wreaks of really bad suspicion!

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

Why "SMH"?

No only is HIV NOT the worst of shit one can be infected with, but there are other life threatening diseases that's equally or more damaging and paralyzing that could end one's life, but folks walking around acting as if HIV is STILL a death sentence.

The average one of the NEGROES and others more often just want sex and don't too much care where they get the sex paying no mind to the actual PERSON as a human being anyways...at least NOT until the spirit hits `em!

Though cancer isn't normally transmitted from person to person, what if this ultra fine assed individual you committed to developed some horrible form of cancer and started wasting away needing 24 hour care and insurance then no longer was available to keep the person functioning?

That death warmed over looking person laid up in pain and suffering on that bed is STILL that ultra fine assed super dick giving/taking niggah you once had ultra good times with. Do you walk away from them and treat them like the pariah of society looking to bring others into the same state of being or fate he's in?

Yes! I went off on an alleged tangent about this issue. Why? It's not that I have AIDS because I don't! However, as a person who's been AFFECTED by this disease on a number of occasions and have worked with people living with and have died of this shit, the stories aren't always what BGC bitter and ignorant queens make them out to be.

The point to you and other viewers is that over half of the people whom get infected in today's times need to take responsibility for being infected.

First off: Seek medical attention and adhere to doctor's treatment and stay aware and proactive as to what your body and mind are feeling.

Secondly: Replace the "HIV isn't THE Death Sentence it Once Was with "HIV Isn't A Death Sentence PERIOD!"

Thirdly: Whether you have HIV/AIDS or not, do your research and stop listening to random negative thoughts and opinions of ignorant bags of shit on social media including chatrooms/hookup sites and paranoid hoebitches you hang out with and "a dude my homie knows" type of bullshit!

Don't think that a perfectly "normal" looking niggah with a cute face and sexy body with all of his "i's dotted and "t's crossed having material shit, degrees from accredited universities can't be HIV positive and worse yet, a narcissistic sociopath or psychopath and couldn't harm you!

When you walk out into the streets and interact with other people, you never know WHO they are nor WHAT they're about until you actually put forth the time and effort in seeing that person and decide for yourself whether or not you want to be bothered in any way shape or form.

The problem with a lot of you young negroes is that your hormones are in overdrive and you tend to think that because you have not YET been affected by a lot of this type of thing that you won't be.

Stay cool and keep and open mind. An open mind doesn't mean opening up your ass cheeks and hole to random raw dick for it to possibly infect you.

Most of you young negroes are questionably unfit to engage in ANY sexual activity anyways and this is based upon much of the sorry assed ignorant comments me and others often hear spewing from your traps and the girlie and almost psychotic type behaviors often seen exhibited on the streets and the net.

If you're so afraid of somebody infecting you, keep your clothes on and don't have sex.

People who KNOWINGLY spread HIV should be prosecuted with no mercy. I had a friend who contracted HIV from a guy who knew he had it and didnt disclose. My friend was new to the lifestyle after being homeschooled his whole life he was very socially awkward and gullible but I had his back. He even told me who he was meeting for hookups or whatever and I always gave him advice. He confessed that if a guy wanted to fuck raw he just went along with it cuz he didnt want to make sex "awkward" for the other person. I repeatedly told him to stop doing it but he kept saying he trust the guys and they wouldnt lie to him. One day he got attacked by dog and they did blood work and he found out that he had it. When he contacted the people he was fucking with one of them confessed he was poz. He not only confessed but he acted like it was fully my friends fault and hung up on him. I tried to talk my friend into pressing charges but he didnt cuz he said the guy is suffering enough with his status and would feel bad. Theyre some fucked up people in this world and they should be punished.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

Why "SMH"?

9 days ago

People who KNOWINGLY spread HIV should be prosecuted with no mercy. I had a friend who contracted HIV from a guy who knew he had it and didnt disclose. My friend was new to the lifestyle after being homeschooled his whole life he was very socially awkward and gullible but I had his back. He even told me who he was meeting for hookups or whatever and I always gave him advice. He confessed that if a guy wanted to fuck raw he just went along with it cuz he didnt want to make sex "awkward" for the other person. I repeatedly told him to stop doing it but he kept saying he trust the guys and they wouldnt lie to him. One day he got attacked by dog and they did blood work and he found out that he had it. When he contacted the people he was fucking with one of them confessed he was poz. He not only confessed but he acted like it was fully my friends fault and hung up on him. I tried to talk my friend into pressing charges but he didnt cuz he said the guy is suffering enough with his status and would feel bad. Theyre some fucked up people in this world and they should be punished.

The story sounds familiar, but the ones I personally know about in which the person was so new and "green" to the whole fucking thing weren't so innocent after all and left out a shit load of details as to not make the concerned friend wise to his antics of being a low pro hoe who eventually got cut like an afro!

I admire your concern for protecting those whom otherwise could benefit from it, but there's always a gang of shit you may not know that person infected and affected.

The courts and law makers know this and have had countless of cases presented to them along wit social workers, psychiatrists and etc... to actually come to the conclusions they have regarding this type of thing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Code:
We are going to end new HIV infections, and we will do so not by threatening people with state prison time, but rather by getting people to test and providing them access to care.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
PHUKING LIBERAL ASS CALIFORNIA. I WAS BORN AND RAISED THERE UNFORTUNATELY.

WITH STD'S ON THE RISE WHAT BUREAUCRAT IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD LOWER THE CHARGE FOR PURPOSELY INFECTING OTHERS??? PHUCKING - BOUNDERILESS, FREAKAZOID CALIFORNIANS THAT'S WHO !! SMDH

Track Thumbs Up/Down
“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

You suppose to be protecting yourself

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

You are just as responsiable too.. that mean you didn’t know the person you had sex with. The shooting having nothing to do with sex... now how you can try compare the two is in you crazy as mind

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

Why "SMH"?

9 days ago

that's FUCKED!! i would become the absolute worst terror to that dude. your friend knew better not to have raw sex though. stds aren't new and how is using protection "awkward"? i personally believe that's fart and feces he's speaking and just wanted to have spontaneous and raw sex for "the moment". sucks to be him now... Neutral

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

Why "SMH"?

9 days ago

9 days ago

that's FUCKED!! i would become the absolute worst terror to that dude. your friend knew better not to have raw sex though. stds aren't new and how is using protection "awkward"? i personally believe that's fart and feces he's speaking and just wanted to have spontaneous and raw sex for "the moment". sucks to be him now... Neutral

Right exactly, if you didn’t know the person and had sex raw with them that means....its your fault as well because the person may had your positive too ... its a double standard.. they didn’t have the conversation but they wanted each other.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

You are just as responsiable too.. that mean you didn’t know the person you had sex with. The shooting having nothing to do with sex... now how you can try compare the two is in you crazy as mind

If you are ok alleviating someone of their intentions to infect someone, functionally shortening their life why wouldn't you be ok with alleviating a murderer while blaming the victims for not wearing a bullet proof vest? They couldn't possibly have known they would get murdered that day right?

Same scenario. Different verbs.

Thank God my state isn't broke and motherfuckers spreading HIV spend time behind bars.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Tragic

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

If you are ok alleviating someone of their intentions to infect someone, functionally shortening their life why wouldn't you be ok with alleviating a murderer while blaming the victims for not wearing a bullet proof vest? They couldn't possibly have known they would get murdered that day right?

Same scenario. Different verbs.

Thank God my state isn't broke and motherfuckers spreading HIV spend time behind bars.

those are totaling two different things. How far did you get in school? It seems like using context clues as comparison wasn’t your best chapter in English class.
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: