Post Posted: 16 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
ASTROS V/S DODGERS

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

Boooooooo

17 days ago

Did u ever play baseball? And if u have, did u like to hit?

17 days ago

I fear getting hit so I dont play.

16 days ago

How did I miss this comedy?

Look at the photos I've posted. Don't you see the helmets?

16 days ago

hell to the no.....I refuse

You would of gotten the met up. He's slow as fuck.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

ASTROS V/S DODGERS

I'd love that.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

ASTROS V/S DODGERS

16 days ago

I'd love that.

ME TOO! WISH I COULD COME TO LA FOR GAMES 3 & 4.....EVEN FOR A WATCH PARTY!

Post Posted: 15 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

Boooooooo

17 days ago

You wanted to see some big booty baseball players huh!

17 days ago

I think he just wanted to open a mellow thread.

16 days ago

That's no fun! Sundays are dedicated to large sculpted sexy hams. Smile

16 days ago

I'm glad u left Sid Fernandez & Cecil Fielder out of your montage of yams. Who is the Cincinnati Red, Ron Gant?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

Boooooooo

17 days ago

You wanted to see some big booty baseball players huh!

17 days ago

I think he just wanted to open a mellow thread.

16 days ago

That's no fun! Sundays are dedicated to large sculpted sexy hams. Smile

16 days ago

15 days ago

I'm glad u left Sid Fernandez & Cecil Fielder out of your montage of yams. Who is the Cincinnati Red, Ron Gant?

These 3 are Ron Gant.

Actually, the odd one at 1st base, is too.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dodgers or Twins will hopefully win. If not, Yankees or the Rockies.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

Twins?

That was funny.

Thanks for the interest in baseball, though.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

Oh, you live in St. Paul.

o.k.

knock kneed

Post Posted: 14 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

15 days ago

Twins?

That was funny.

It was 30 years ago this month, that Twins won their 1st ever world series championship, and the 1st major sports champion in Minnesota since the George Mikan Lakers teams won in the early 1950's NBA.

The twins that year were 85-77 in the regular season. They won a weak AL West, and Whitey Herzog once famously mocked the twins before the start of the 1987 World Series, and it didn't fall on death ears from the Minnesota side.

Whitey Herzog said "tongue-in-cheek" on a radio show that the twins would have finished in last place in either National League division in 1987 with 85 wins from the weak AL west. To make a long story short, the twins won the 1987 World Series, and Twins player who heard Herzog's radio comments mocked Whitey, saying while Whitey Herzog deals in "If" I will deal in what "Is", and that is in 1987 the Twins are American League west champs, the twins are the 1987 American League pennant winners, and the twins are the 1987 World Series Champions". Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

15 days ago

Twins?

That was funny.

14 days ago

It was 30 years ago this month, that Twins won their 1st ever world series championship, and the 1st major sports champion in Minnesota since the George Mikan Lakers teams won in the early 1950's NBA.

The twins that year were 85-77 in the regular season. They won a weak AL West, and Whitey Herzog once famously mocked the twins before the start of the 1987 World Series, and it didn't fall on death ears from the Minnesota side.

Whitey Herzog said "tongue-in-cheek" on a radio show that the twins would have finished in last place in either National League division in 1987 with 85 wins from the weak AL west. To make a long story short, the twins won the 1987 World Series, and Twins player who heard Herzog's radio comments mocked Whitey, saying while Whitey Herzog deals in "If" I will deal in what "Is", and that is in 1987 the Twins are American League west champs, the twins are the 1987 American League pennant winners, and the twins are the 1987 World Series Champions". Laughing

Yea, I don't remember some other team in the American League winning 22 or 23 straight games in September' 87, though.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

St. Louis, no?

Cheaters didn't get in this year.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

15 days ago

Twins?

That was funny.

14 days ago

Sup, New Yorkers......

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Minor leaguers could of hit Severino, tonite. I feel for the young man.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Twins are gone.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

15 days ago

Twins?

That was funny.

14 days ago

14 days ago

Yea, I don't remember some other team in the American League winning 22 or 23 straight games in September' 87, though.

I remember the Blue Jays lost their last 7 games of the season to choke away the division to the tigers. That's a mets style choke, under Jerry Manuel.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
2017 WORLD SERIES ODDS
Team Odds
Los Angeles Dodgers +333
Cleveland Indians +333
Houston Astros +500
Washington Nationals +700
Chicago Cubs +800
Boston Red Sox +800
New York Yankees +900
Arizona Diamondbacks +1400
Colorado Rockies +2800

I JUST DON'T GET WHY THE DODGERS are that low in odds. Kershaw is not great in the post season. We lost 16/17 in the 1st half of September. Cleveland was winning 22 or 23 straight in September. We finished up winning 6 of 7, but just look at last year. We beat the Nationals in the 1st round. We had a 2 games to 1 lead in the Cubs series. Then, our offense got tight. Lackey, Lester, and the other one....Just didn't throw many mistakes. We need mistake pitches. Yea, we have a few new hitters, but they all choked during the slump in September this year. So....I know my team. We are the best team at hitting mediocre and bad pitching. That is good for winning a lot of games during the regular season. Not so good for getting through 3 rounds in the post season.

The way I see this is that there are 3 very good teams at full strength coming into this thing. They are Cleveland, the Cubs, and the Astros. The Astros came very close to knocking off the Kansas City Royals in the 1st round in 2015. The Royals went on to easily win the World Series. On paper, Cleveland has by far the best pitching in the post season. The Cubs are the defending Champions, and, in my opinion have the best post season clutch hitting. Rizzo, alone, can hit more good pitches than my whole Dodger Team.

Cleveland > Astros=Cubs> Dodgers To me the best odds are the 8/1 on the Cubs. The more Conservative bet is to take the CUBS VS NATIONALS
Series prices

Cubs +115

Nationals -145

The Nationals have never won a post season series, and I think the Cubs will continue that tradition. JMO

knock kneed

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dodgers versus Dbacks.

We know them like the back of our hand.

They beat us 6 in a row when we slumped. We won't take them lightly. I think we can get by them. Helps that the Rocks softened their pitching up for us, tonite. Ray usually owns us, but he doesn't look 100%. That helps. Greinke isn't great in the post (we should know.) That helps. We can escape them. We will be rested. They will be mentally trying to get back up. Dodgers in 5.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The Rocks hung a lot of pitches tonite. That Denver (being a mile up in the air) is hard on pitchers. They looked gased. Neshek hung pitches..tired...Holland....dead arm....falling off to his left in a desperate attempt to get power from torque.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
We've got to jump on the snakes right away, Friday Night. They will still be licking blood from the afterbirth of getting in. We have to crush them.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nobody is ever gunna win a championship in Denver. You can't play 81 games a year there, and expect your pitchers to be able to be fresh enough in October. You can see the effects in their closer, Holland, tonite. He's had a great season, but he was gassed last weekend, and gassed tonite.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

I got the Red Sox coming out of the AL, & the Dodgers coming out the NL.

Boston vs Los Angeles. Sounds like an NBA Finals matchup.

These 2 major media markets have never squared for the Fall Classic. 2017 will be the 1st according to my prognostication.

Boston.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

I got the Red Sox coming out of the AL, & the Dodgers coming out the NL.

Boston vs Los Angeles. Sounds like an NBA Finals matchup.

These 2 major media markets have never squared for the Fall Classic. 2017 will be the 1st according to my prognostication.

13 days ago

Boston.

I believe that both Houston and Cleveland are superior. Big Papi WAS ONE OF THE BEST POST SEASON HITTERS IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME. He pretty much just took over the 2013 World Series, and put that team on his back. Without him. I don't see it, but that's why they actually play the games (to prove me correct.)

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Game one final

Houston Flood Plain 8

Boston 2.

knock kneed
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT