logo
Search
I wonder when people will "get" it...Trump  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 15:45:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Y'all more PRESSED about some ATHLETES n ENTERTAINERS going to the WHITE HOUSE than you are about YOUR day to day...but YOU qualified to raise children....if you not gon listen & break free- SHUT THE FUCK UP...nothing should move you, especially when you participating and moving WITH it...DAMN

It was in 6/7th grade with #Sept11 that altered the course of my life. I wasn't worried about a #Bush, I didn't celebrate an #Obama, and I damn sure not worried about a #Trump. Are y'all crazy. The same people bothered by #Trump, bothered by the very SYSTEM they support & sustain are the SAME people watching #Football games, #Boxing matches, watching reality TV, saying Kodak Black, Uzi vert, or a 21 Sav is next up, etc....#COMICAL...

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 18:17:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-26 15:45:57

Y'all more PRESSED about some ATHLETES n ENTERTAINERS going to the WHITE HOUSE than you are about YOUR day to day...but YOU qualified to raise children....if you not gon listen & break free- SHUT THE FUCK UP...nothing should move you, especially when you participating and moving WITH it...DAMN

It was in 6/7th grade with #Sept11 that altered the course of my life. I wasn't worried about a #Bush, I didn't celebrate an #Obama, and I damn sure not worried about a #Trump. Are y'all crazy. The same people bothered by #Trump, bothered by the very SYSTEM they support & sustain are the SAME people watching #Football games, #Boxing matches, watching reality TV, saying Kodak Black, Uzi vert, or a 21 Sav is next up, etc....#COMICAL...

Question' what will we do to empower ourselves as black people?

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 18:24:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Talk like one of those niggas with nothing to lose.

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 18:41:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Many of these hoes have lived and operated ONLY on BGC Live with 9 million accounts being the only thing they feel confident enough to control! Then the newer attention whores taking 8 billion selfies suck up to wart snouted nappy headed criminal homeless psychopathic products of incest and feel loved and vindicated on being the types of mentally ill trash that they are.

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 19:00:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-26 18:41:34

Many of these hoes have lived and operated ONLY on BGC Live with 9 million accounts being the only thing they feel confident enough to control! Then the newer attention whores taking 8 billion selfies suck up to wart snouted nappy headed criminal homeless psychopathic products of incest and feel loved and vindicated on being the types of mentally ill trash that they are.

It is some crazy angry bitches on this shit 4sho.

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 19:12:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-26 19:00:44

Ms. Shannon Skanks is by FAR the craziest bitch of them all! Running a close second is that KKK Fag bird-fu! I'd go down a huge list of crazies, but most of those accounts are those 2 anyways!

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 19:22:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So you're just fine with your President running amok and making an ass out
of himself. Gotcha

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 19:36:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-26 19:12:12

Ms. Shannon Skanks is by FAR the craziest bitch of them all! Running a close second is that KKK Fag bird-fu! I'd go down a huge list of crazies, but most of those accounts are those 2 anyways!

I just speak my mind and don't take this shit seriously.

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 19:43:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-26 19:36:42

I do that same thing for the most part! Generally when I've allowed myself to get upset by something some irrelevant cunt bitch says or does, it's because I've let my guard down in hopes that the person was TRULY real.

As things would have it, these bags of shit were or are just real bags of shit!

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 19:54:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have 1 account. Each time you say otherwise, you are lying. Period. It's unfortunate that so many Blacks will believe anything that a liar comes up with.
There is virtually never a requirement of evidence, or proof.

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 20:12:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-26 19:43:41

I do that same thing for the most part! Generally when I've allowed myself to get upset by something some irrelevant cunt bitch says or does, it's because I've let my guard down in hopes that the person was TRULY real.

I play along sometimes. Y-know they like to play the who's the better bitch game

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 20:35:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-26 20:12:49

I play along sometimes. Y-know they like to play the who's the better bitch game

Too many dumb asses on this site. It's like some little high school girls' bullshit of NOT saying something they know is true all to TRY to get into the "in" crowd. Then you have some young immature niggahz on here who get ridiculously butt hurt about some shit that they won't even be man enough to speak up and tell you what the fuck their ass is mad about.

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 20:44:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-26 20:35:32

Too many dumb asses on this site. It's like some little high school girls' bullshit of NOT saying something they know is true all to TRY to get into the "in" crowd. Then you have some young immature niggahz on here who get ridiculously butt hurt about some shit that they won't even be man enough to speak up and tell you what the fuck their ass is mad about.

I understand the yungins may not know no better. It's the old hoes wit that ignant shit that have me smh

Post Posted: 2017-09-26 20:48:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-26 20:35:32

2017-09-26 20:44:44

I understand the yungins may not know no better. It's the old hoes wit that ignant shit that have me smh

Age aint shit but a number ( or saggy titties, ass cheeks and knees ) with many of these ole sissies! LOL!

Post Posted: 2017-09-27 00:57:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Fun knee! LMAO AHAHAHAH sad right!

Post Posted: 2017-09-27 00:59:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-26 18:17:01

It's much bigger than being "empowered" or "black people" fuck all that shit - it's way deeper than that - I just don't think people care outside their own normative circumference, myself included....but I at least know I have my share and I don't act naiive to the fuck shit

Post Posted: 2017-09-27 02:42:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-26 18:17:01

2017-09-27 00:59:26

It's much bigger than being "empowered" or "black people" fuck all that shit - it's way deeper than that - I just don't think people care outside their own normative circumference, myself included....but I at least know I have my share and I don't act naiive to the fuck shit

Then please explain what it is then. What is the issue, give me some detail so that I can be enlightened.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: