logo
Search
I have no sympathy for lonely gay men.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So i was just talking to a friend at the gym and we start joking about gay dudes online. He tells me how sometimes he trolls adam 4 adam and plans to meet up with guys and doesnt show. His rational is that these dudes wouldnt have wanted him when he was fat so they dont deserve him. This same guy has complained about how gays dont want a relationship everytime we go drinking.

I dont think ive ever met a lonely gay man who doesnt go out of thier way to hurt other gays or does something to push other dudes away. In my opinon all lonely gay men deserve to be alone.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
preach gwarl

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yep.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@sassy_carmen

Sounds like he is a real asshole. No wonder he is lonely.

I'm single but not lonely. I never was the type to say, "omg, I need a boyfriend, I'm so lonely boohoo." Nah, fuck all that bullshit. You got to be tough in this world if you wanna make it. Dust yourself off whenever you fall, keep going, do what you have to do in order to get exactly what it is you want in this life.

Also, anyone can pleasure themselves but people are so infatuated with being like their heterosexual counter-parts by having mate even if that mate is no good for them nor beneficial at all. So, no I don't feel sorry for his stupid ass but I would not say that for all single gay men. Pretty ignorant to assume all single gay men are lonely if that is what you're implying.

Besides, some "lonely gay men" live in parts of the world or country where it is hard to find a decent mate.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

@sassy_carmen

I'm single but not lonely. I never was the type to say, "omg, I need a boyfriend, I'm so lonely boohoo." Nah, fuck all that bullshit. You got to be tough in this world if you wanna make it. Dust yourself off whenever you fall, keep going, do what you have to do in order to get exactly what it is you want in this life.

Also, anyone can pleasure themselves but people are so infatuated with being like their hetersexual counter-parts by having mate even if that mate is no good for them nor beneficial at all. So, no I don't feel sorry for his stupid ass but I would not say that for all single gay men. Pretty ignorant to assume all single gay men are lonely if that is what you're implying.

Lol i hope you were my second thumbs down. It would be funny. No i didn't even mention the word single. You are the one who made an assumption.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

@sassy_carmen

Also, anyone can pleasure themselves but people are so infatuated with being like their hetersexual counter-parts by having mate even if that mate is no good for them nor beneficial at all. So, no I don't feel sorry for his stupid ass but I would not say that for all single gay men. Pretty ignorant to assume all single gay men are lonely if that is what you're implying.

7 days ago

Lol i hope you were my second thumbs down. It would be funny. No i didn't even mention the word single. You are the one who made an assumption.

Nope. I just wanted to get clarity thats all because some fools out there assume that single is lonely. Not you but others do.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

@sassy_carmen

7 days ago

7 days ago

Nope. I just wanted to get clarity thats all because some fools out there assume that single is lonely. Not you but others do.

Like i said i never mentioned the word single. If this was a reading comprehension test you would have failed.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

@sassy_carmen

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Like i said i never mentioned the word single. If this was a reading comprehension test you would have failed.

Whatever you say lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird_fu /@naughty_nites

This lonely white man has been pestering like the old old white pedophile he must be for 3 years under 3 accounts

White men need to stop the lonely hobby of being online creeps esp when youre generational poor white trash

I do not feel sorry

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

@bird_fu /@naughty_nites

This lonely white man has been pestering like the old old white pedophile he must be for 3 years under 3 accounts

White men need to stop the lonely hobby of being online creeps esp when youre generational poor white trash

I do not feel sorry

Its hard to sympathize with you wgen you constantly engage these people. They have come for me too but i mostly ignore them. When they realize you really don't care about them they move on. Its clear you always care so they always attack you. You are troll bait.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They are cunts because they are alone

They are alone because they are cunts

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Lol so true, bit you tell them that they'll give you a sob story.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Agreed. Just like this ol' dirty fucker who constantly tries to talk to me whenever he sees me heading to the store or running errands. Then, gets mad at me because I won't give him any money nor the time of day.

I don't feel sorry for his ass. All he does is drink or drug himself till irrationality & ignorance kicks in. Then, wonder why he is so lonely. If he cleaned himself up and put on some meat, he wouldn't be so bad but he not gonna do that of course.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

So i was just talking to a friend at the gym and we start joking about gay dudes online. He tells me how sometimes he trolls adam 4 adam and plans to meet up with guys and doesnt show. His rational is that these dudes wouldnt have wanted him when he was fat so they dont deserve him. This same guy has complained about how gays dont want a relationship everytime we go drinking.

I dont think ive ever met a lonely gay man who doesnt go out of thier way to hurt other gays or does something to push other dudes away. In my opinon all lonely gay men deserve to be alone.

SLAP THAT MOTHERFUCKEE...LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. ..

..... ~Some

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

. ..

..... ~Some

All, the only exception are the very old, 65 plus

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

. ..

..... ~Some

6 days ago

All, the only exception are the very old, 65 plus

Um old. Um lonely. Bend over.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

being lonely is a feeling...being alone is normally a choice. Lets make sure we all recognize the difference before we go preaching the gospel of black gay males on our soap boxes.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

being lonely is a feeling...being alone is normally a choice. Lets make sure we all recognize the difference before we go preaching the gospel of black gay males on our soap boxes.

Smh, once again im am not reffering to single people. A lonely person can be alone.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hmmm...SHE SOUNDS MISERABLE AND EMOTIONALLY UNFIT...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Smh, once again im am not reffering to single people. A lonely person can be alone.

No you are talking about lonely ass gay men who complain about being alone because of _____________ but they themselves are miserable & bitter people who probably need to be solo. My point was make sure you realize someone who is alone probably likes or wants to be alone as opposed to a lonely fag who wants or needs to be with somebody. ALSO, lets keep in mind that there are some folks in relationships but are still lonely because their partners do not give them little to no attention or time.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

No you are talking about lonely ass gay men who complain about being alone because of _____________ but they themselves are miserable & bitter people who probably need to be solo. My point was make sure you realize someone who is alone probably likes or wants to be alone as opposed to a lonely fag who wants or needs to be with somebody. ALSO, lets keep in mind that there are some folks in relationships but are still lonely because their partners do not give them little to no attention or time.....

Yeah i got your point. I just dont care. You are lecturing me about something i never said.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Yeah i got your point. I just dont care. You are lecturing me about something i never said.

Why do you feel lectured?...lol im just drawing out more illustrations & tangents from your subject matter to bring more flavor and meaning to the topic. Yall gals take everything so personally these days #chillout #aintyouhereforopendiscussion
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: