logo
Search
IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE ON HERE IS...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-09-11 19:01:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Longing for BGC to be what it use to be.

Everyone keeps starting threads about how BGC use to be this and that, but the reality is; nothing in life stays the same...If your ass has been on this site, in these forums for over 5 years then that`s the problem. You have to refocus your life. In fact, you need to get a life. Of course this site will become different, even boring to some, if you have spent your entire life on here and in these forums.

Every new person who comes on this site, into these forums will start a thread that has been the topic of discussion, so if you have been on here for years, chances are you have seen these same topics before, so yes, the site will get boring.

For those who love drama and has been on this site when heartless, shady bitches use to steal peoples identity and put it on this site for the world to see....or those shady bitches who just love pitting forum members against one another, those days are pretty much over, though there are still some hateful bitches on here who still keep up that kind of drama, it`s just less of them nasty ho`s.

The suggestion that I have always made to the bitches who feel slighted is, close your bgc account, get a fuckin job and life and just move the fuck on. Stop waiting for yesterday to be your today.

Post Posted: 2017-09-11 22:08:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
u right

Post Posted: 2017-09-13 18:05:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-09-11 19:01:48

Not me, this site was bitchy as hell. I'd be shockes if no one comitted suicide after being "dragged"

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: