logo
Search
...I Love Omarosa ....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I ....LOVE Omarosa say what ya want about her "politics" I don't care about her personal life choices, I like her person she iight with me XOXO
- She is cunning yet poised, articulate & well spoken, witty as fuck, READS like no otha, and does it all with a smile...she's what great friends, great lovers are made of. I don't know much about her life or time on TV other than the legendary reads I've seen her give...she exudes confidence & she is beautiful.I love intelligence and she has got plenty. She stimulates my mind she's intriguing and funny ass fuck LMAO

- "what is your name" - "bitch you know my name" - LMAO...she dragged Bethany's lame ass on her own show that was (oop) cancelled, she dragged the entire VIEW panel - the way she handles herself is so fucking sexy "Oop hol up bitch I'm talking about my man" HAHAAH - then she LAID Joy out when she told her just why SHE earned where she is -, I'm very much attracted to her type of person its so satisfying- her and Wendy I put that in the same category as Wendy and Whitney there is no real winner cause its so legendary - but wait...Whitney read Wendy LOL....but its so legendary both are winners....ok I'm gon' - https://youtu.be/Ag8kcvR60hk

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Ahem!!!
How you make a thread saying you hate to see black women disrespected BUT then make a thread praising one of the most infamous, disrespectable black bitches on this planet..?? Someone I guarantee if you met in person wouldn't pay you anymore mind than the toliet paper she pussy wipes with

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I ....LOVE Omarosa say what ya want about her "politics" I don't care about her personal life choices, I like her person she iight with me XOXO
- She is cunning yet poised, articulate & well spoken, witty as fuck, READS like no otha, and does it all with a smile...she's what great friends, great lovers are made of. I don't know much about her life or time on TV other than the legendary reads I've seen her give...she exudes confidence & she is beautiful.I love intelligence and she has got plenty. She stimulates my mind she's intriguing and funny ass fuck LMAO

- "what is your name" - "bitch you know my name" - LMAO...she dragged Bethany's lame ass on her own show that was (oop) cancelled, she dragged the entire VIEW panel - the way she handles herself is so fucking sexy "Oop hol up bitch I'm talking about my man" HAHAAH - then she LAID Joy out when she told her just why SHE earned where she is -, I'm very much attracted to her type of person its so satisfying- her and Wendy I put that in the same category as Wendy and Whitney there is no real winner cause its so legendary - but wait...Whitney read Wendy LOL....but its so legendary both are winners....ok I'm gon' - https://youtu.be/Ag8kcvR60hk

The only time I liked Omarosa`s evil, hateful ass is when she read Wendy`s man-made ass.

Omarosa is a total bitch and I am sure she killed Michael Duncan because he was a gentle nice man, and I cannot see how he would get involved with a total bitch. After his death she thought she was entitled to his money and his family said `HELL NO`

As far was the Whitney, Wendy exchange, she played Whitney, but Whitney held her own....and lucky for Wendy, Whitney was not where she was otherwise she would have gone down to that station and beat the shit out of that man-mouth-funny-shaped-black gummed, raggedy wig wearing, big on the top, boyish on the bottom, shady bitch. Then gone do that fake ass crying when Whitney passed...

Omarosa is the devil and that bitch will get hers, with her cooning ass.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Omarosa

A Beautiful Black Women ... Graduated from an HBCU ... Taught "Executive Business Classes" at Howard University ... Married Black and has a viscous mouth piece ... Her due diligency earned her room in the Bigot Billonaire's White House as the Sassy Black Mammy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Shes should be a full blown oreo now, right?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Omarosa

A Beautiful Black Women ... Graduated from an HBCU ... Taught "Executive Business Classes" at Howard University ... Married Black and has a viscous mouth piece ... Her due diligency earned her room in the Bigot Billonaire's White House as the Sassy Black Mammy.

So you trying to eat some of her puss, too huh?.........

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Omarosa

12 days ago

Omarosa, deserved every accolade I praised her with ... Even the White House Black Sassy Mammy accolade; which in hindsight, she's just a supreme cOOn for Donald Trump.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Omarosa

12 days ago

12 days ago

Omarosa, deserved every accolade I praised her with ... Even the White House Black Sassy Mammy accolade; which in hindsight, she's just a supreme cOOn for Donald Trump.

She is an unlikeable bitch and an unapologetic opportunist.....calling her an oreo or a coon is far too nice a compliment for the likes of that........

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Omarosa

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

She is an unlikeable bitch and an unapologetic opportunist.....calling her an oreo or a coon is far too nice a compliment for the likes of that........

#YOUSOBITTER

Laughing

GRAB A COCKTAIL...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Omarosa

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

#YOUSOBITTER

Laughing

GRAB A COCKTAIL...

No, Bitter is pretending to be a hetero-sexual woman from Jersey with a profile on a glbtq website...calling Omorosa out for being a self-important thorn in black society is an honor and a pleasure.........๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Omarosa

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

#YOUSOBITTER

Laughing

GRAB A COCKTAIL...

12 days ago

No, Bitter is pretending to be a hetero-sexual woman from Jersey with a profile on a glbtq website...calling Omorosa out for being a self-important thorn in black society is an honor and a pleasure.........๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

No, no, no...NOT TONIGHT SATAN.

#BEHAVE

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Omarosa

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

#YOUSOBITTER

Laughing

GRAB A COCKTAIL...

12 days ago

12 days ago

No, no, no...NOT TONIGHT SATAN.

#BEHAVE

Oh I can and most certainly will behave IF you will, lady maam.......

Track Thumbs Up/Down
love her

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

love her

The same way you love a root canal im sure...............

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

love her

12 days ago

I always loved her, even back in 2001...

๐Ÿ˜•you wan a peace of me nigga..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

love her

12 days ago

11 days ago

I always loved her, even back in 2001...

๐Ÿ˜•you wan a peace of me nigga..

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Fuck her and you

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That Black BITCH reminds me of that on little crease in a small child's underwear of shit that didn't come out while using a public washing machine!

I've had the unfortunate pleasure of actually seeing this bitch at a Lee A. Daniel's moving screening and she's far more horrendous to see in person, personality wise, than some of you even know!

I've know other Black females with her same shitty personality who used to only "trick" with the grimiest of KKKrackkkers to make her coin! This bitch is a whole cut above the whores I've know sucking racist white dick for a buck!

Wendy Williams? Yuck! He's entertaining on a psych profiling sort of way!

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: