logo
Search
Beyonce serves nasty food to Houston  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
People are going in about the food Beyonce and her crew served while volunteering in Houston to the Hurricane Harvey folks. They were tweeting saying the shit tasted nasty. People were getting upset about Beyonce being criticized. I mean it's not like she prepared the food herself Lol Then you had Beyonce mother, friends, and other volunteers wearing "BEY GOOD" t-shirts and aprons. Yall really had customized "BEY GOOD" t-shirts and aprons ordered for Harvey, or did they just have them on deck ready to go? Not really a good time for marketing and shameless plugs. Man, there's always some fuckery especially when Black folks are involved.

It's great that Beyonce donated millions of dollars and her time to the cause though. Can't take that away from her and wouldn't want to

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dont you do it muahfuka

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Dont you do it muahfuka

Do what? I aint do nothin

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@sassy_carmen was one of the cooks. that's why.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

People are going in about the food Beyonce and her crew served while volunteering in Houston to the Hurricane Harvey folks. They were tweeting saying the shit tasted nasty. People were getting upset about Beyonce being criticized. I mean it's not like she prepared the food herself Lol Then you had Beyonce mother, friends, and other volunteers wearing "BEY GOOD" t-shirts and aprons. Yall really had customized "BEY GOOD" t-shirts and aprons ordered for Harvey, or did they just have them on deck ready to go? Not really a good time for marketing and shameless plugs. Man, there's always some fuckery especially when Black folks are involved.

It's great that Beyonce donated millions of dollars and her time to the cause though. Can't take that away from her and wouldn't want to

I just saw a video of it on YouTube

I read your post

Does the Red Cross and FEMA not have branding.....o_0

If I had a charity or some type of non-profit, business, etc...I would have wore my logo brand - its not a shameless plug. I'm Beyonce - if I need some shirts printed and ready I can get them done in no time. She just might have already had the foundation shirts ready.

Either the world comes together, not just because of some tragedy, (or like family when someone die errrbody wanna come together and then back to not speaking.) OR we just shut the hell up - why does it take death or tragedy for huemans to realize this shit happens every fucking day - fuck a donation- what the fuck are you gonna DO about SOCIETY as a whole -

I personally would just stay out of it, you don't hear about all the other billionaires etc...wait..let me stop assuming...I don't really care enough nor do I watch the news - but my point is - Beyonce was gonna be criticized for simply being Beyonce regardless to the quality of the food - and even IF you thought the food was nasty - is it not ungrateful to be on twitter complaining like bitch what -

It just doesn't stop here....this world has so many problems and issues - but none of them are addressing the real issue, so I have become desensitized to ALL of it - we live in a country where it is documented that the government tested out syphilis on people, put something in the Indians tent or something, then the whole 9/11, and that is just a FEW - people still send their kids to school, pay taxes, work, etc....so what the fuck is this all about...why are yall so bent out of shape...in a few weeks they will be talking about Halloween, then thanksgiving and black friday, then christmas

wash rinse tragedy, repeat, wash rinse tragedy, repeat - I'm beyond BORED.....none of this inspires me at all....meh

Track Thumbs Up/Down
With millons affected, a couple million dollars in food only amounts to a dollar a person. What can you get for a dollar that tastes good? If they wanted to be eating lobster and shrimp they should have had flood insurance or checked the state flood zones before buying their house. The insurance companies would be paying for their stay elsewhere until they cut the check for repairs or a write off.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

With millons affected, a couple million dollars in food only amounts to a dollar a person. What can you get for a dollar that tastes good? If they wanted to be eating lobster and shrimp they should have had flood insurance or checked the state flood zones before buying their house. The insurance companies would be paying for their stay elsewhere until they cut the check for repairs or a write off.

Not everyone has the means. What the fuck is insurance if the whole damn city is displaced and in ruin. It's not so simple as checking flood zone, insurance etc.

I always wondered how these donations worked and what does that do and how does it break down - but again this is an issue because of how we run our society - until we get rid of $ social class etc. it's always gonna be something. The issue isn't so much the "natural" disaster but rather the aftermath caused by a failed system that offers you nothing for situations like this.

I wonder if any insurance companies went bankrupt with Katrina

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

Not everyone has the means. What the fuck is insurance if the whole damn city is displaced and in ruin. It's not so simple as checking flood zone, insurance etc.

I always wondered how these donations worked and what does that do and how does it break down - but again this is an issue because of how we run our society - until we get rid of $ social class etc. it's always gonna be something. The issue isn't so much the "natural" disaster but rather the aftermath caused by a failed system that offers you nothing for situations like this.

Actually it is that simple. You don't get displaced when you don't live in a flood zone and if you do happen to get displaced you end up taken care of because you planned ahead. It's like with car insurance... in an accident you can be the guy with liability insurance who has to pay out of pocket to start over or you can be the guy with full coverage in a loaner car until your agent cuts you the check for your claim.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

Actually it is that simple. You don't get displaced when you don't live in a flood zone and if you do happen to get displaced you end up taken care of because you planned ahead. It's like with car insurance... in an accident you can be the guy with liability insurance who has to pay out of pocket to start over or you can be the guy with full coverage in a loaner car until your agent cuts you the check for your claim.

it's a gift

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

ANY and EVERYTHING THAT BITCH DOES IS FOR PUBLICITY. HAD KEVIN HART NOT PUT HER ON BLAST TO DONATE, SHE WOULD NOT HAVE....SO SHE HAD TO SAY SHE DONATED SOMETHING...THEN WHEN JANET ANNOUNCED SHE WOULD GO DOWN TO TEXAS A DAY EARLIER, BEFORE HER CONCERT TO GO TO THE SHELTERS AND MEET WITH THE PUBLIC OFFICIALS AS WELL AS THE VICTIMS, THAT FRAUD JUMPED HER UGLY ASS ON A PLANE AND FLEW DOWN THERE TO GET FACE TIME. ALL THE PICS SHE HAS TAKEN, HER UGLY ASS IS SMILING AND POSING. SHE`S SO FUCKIN DISGUSTING TO ME...HER GREED AND NEED FOR ATTENTION IS GOING TO CATCH UP WITH HER, BECAUSE AS SOON AS ALL OF HER DIRT SHE`S DONE, THAT IN THE CLOSET DIRT, COMES OUT THAT BITCH GONE WISHED SHE HAD STAYED LOW-KEY. NARCISSISTIC BITCH.

The bitch is always copying Janet.

bitch got her tits and ass done....FAKE HO.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

I read your post

If I had a charity or some type of non-profit, business, etc...I would have wore my logo brand - its not a shameless plug. I'm Beyonce - if I need some shirts printed and ready I can get them done in no time. She just might have already had the foundation shirts ready.

Either the world comes together, not just because of some tragedy, (or like family when someone die errrbody wanna come together and then back to not speaking.) OR we just shut the hell up - why does it take death or tragedy for huemans to realize this shit happens every fucking day - fuck a donation- what the fuck are you gonna DO about SOCIETY as a whole -

I personally would just stay out of it, you don't hear about all the other billionaires etc...wait..let me stop assuming...I don't really care enough nor do I watch the news - but my point is - Beyonce was gonna be criticized for simply being Beyonce regardless to the quality of the food - and even IF you thought the food was nasty - is it not ungrateful to be on twitter complaining like bitch what -

It just doesn't stop here....this world has so many problems and issues - but none of them are addressing the real issue, so I have become desensitized to ALL of it - we live in a country where it is documented that the government tested out syphilis on people, put something in the Indians tent or something, then the whole 9/11, and that is just a FEW - people still send their kids to school, pay taxes, work, etc....so what the fuck is this all about...why are yall so bent out of shape...in a few weeks they will be talking about Halloween, then thanksgiving and black friday, then christmas

wash rinse tragedy, repeat, wash rinse tragedy, repeat - I'm beyond BORED.....none of this inspires me at all....meh

Are you comparing her to Red Cross and FEMA? Houston, I think we have a problem. Other than that, I agree with everything else you said

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I feel sorry for her... lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

Girl stop tfying toremind me of your existence i do not care

Laughing that's why you were all up in my other thread talking shit. you wanted to be relevant to me as much as i am relevant to you. Laughing #fraudulentfemininity Rolling Eyes

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Why do you "feel sorry for her?"

Track Thumbs Up/Down
mabe beyonce did.shes stated she cant cook.ha.aint like shes had time 2 learn.chicks been workin 4eva.

I think they did.we haven't seen them be4this.seems like they woulda had these tee shirts 4 da people who were actin ratch durin black lives matter.js.
guess everythings marketable.what was da point of da bey good stuff anyways?seems like theyd dress normal & handle biz like janet Jackson.
ur rite.time & place.

ur rite.she did give time & money regardless so she gets props 4 that.not many celebs woulda.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

Why do you "feel sorry for her?"

I asked you a question....

What happened there.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
She gets points whether it was with the purest of intentions or not! Making one's self known that they made an attempt to help someone in a time of need is more admirable to me than hearing low key rumors of "this bitch did this or that" and folks finding out that what they actually did didn't amount to a hill of Dollar Store canned beans!

There's more appropriate ways of going about what she did the others could follow suit, but many of these peeps who could do ANYTHING to actually help those in need hear about and read shit about people being ungrateful and biting the hand that literally feeds them.

The Red Cross has been scandalous for many decades and should NEVER be trusted to do the right and the BEST thing possible.

I agree with someone stating that society as a whole should do much better as a society of people living with and amongst other people!

In the event that someone who's trying to live a happy, healthy and productive life, there should ALWAYS be help made readily available to those in need!

Beyonce gets a point for her efforts. The niggahz complaining about the food need to starve and search for road kill and drowned animals to eat for throwing shade to her for trying to help!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I honestly don't care

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Dont you do it muahfuka

13 days ago

Do what? I aint do nothin

Iz not cute bro

Track Thumbs Up/Down
WHAT are we gonna do with Baphomet?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

Laughing that's why you were all up in my other thread talking shit. you wanted to be relevant to me as much as i am relevant to you. Laughing #fraudulentfemininity Rolling Eyes

12 days ago

I guess, to be honest i can not remember i was in a thread of yours.

Laughing is that really the best you could do? Laughing #fraudulentfemininity #striketwo Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

I guess, to be honest i can not remember i was in a thread of yours.

12 days ago

Laughing is that really the best you could do? Laughing #fraudulentfemininity #striketwo Laughing

12 days ago

Lol im honestly not trying to come for you anymore. I dont care that much.

naw. it's because you know you can't come for me. Laughing #fraudulentfemininity #strikethree

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm sorry but who really cares, coming from somebody who went though Katrina those people ain't worried Beyonce one bit. Regardles if ungrateful individuals went to get the food just to meet and greet, that might have boosted a fans moral or made a child smile just to meet a celeb. Not to mention it is her hometown. I mean really that woman is a parent to three fuck them nannies she actually does have better things to worry about, like raising them. And okay shameless promotion, ever think that might be shirt for someone who tired of wearing the same shirt for days cause they have lost their own clothing articles or just to wear something fresh cause you can't get to a washer or dryer.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

I read your post

13 days ago

Are you comparing her to Red Cross and FEMA? Houston, I think we have a problem. Other than that, I agree with everything else you said

I was speaking to the whole branding thing...so because she isn't as big as Red Cross FEMA she isn't allowed to rep her foundation o_0 - now THAT's shallow

not comparing her to anyone. Just speaking to the complaint about her people wearing her foundation shirt...shit...its hers....when you do work in the community you wear your shit...I used to work at a non-profit and ummm when we went out to do work in the public...we wore our shit.....

lol
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: