THE TRUE ORIGIN OF SOME MODERN DAY STD'S YOU WON'T BELIEVE  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Today’s genital warts came from interbreeding
between Neanderthals and Homo sapiens

Genital warts, or human papillomavirus (HPV), isn't just a disease of the modern world and its newfangled sexual mores. In fact, various strains of HPV plagued our ancestors long before Homo sapiens evolved. A new study in Molecular Biology and Evolution reveals that when the ancestors of Neanderthals and Denisovans left Africa over 500,000 years ago, they were already carrying a variant of HPV. The early humans who remained in Africa had their own variants of HPV, too. As the two populations evolved, their cancer-causing wart viruses evolved with them–until that fateful moment when Homo sapiens and Neanderthal came together, as it were.

The question was, how did various strains of HPV (including the extremely carcinogenic HPV16) make their way around the world? Currently, we see almost no HPV16 in Sub-Saharan Africa, while it's incredibly common elsewhere.

Read more at: https://arstechnica.com/science/2016/10/todays-genital-warts-came-from-trysts-between-neanderthals-and-early-humans/

Neanderthals Transmitted
Both Good Genes and Nasty Diseases
To Modern Day Europeans

DNA analysis shows ancient hominids transmitted genes that may have helped white people adapt quicker to Europe and Asia. They also gave them HPV.

Read more at: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/new-studies-show-neanderthals-gave-us-some-good-genes-and-nasty-diseases-180960870/

Code:
“Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.” (Deuteronomy 7:3).

Track Thumbs Up/Down

For all of you "White (NeanderCac) Cock" worshiping Coons out there who insist on sleeping with "WYPEEPO" ...Well guess what? ...Those crafty devils have already satisfied their obligation for disclosure by letting you know the deal in articles like these that disclose the truth that many of you are just too damn horny and stupid to research and even believe when such inconvenient facts have been presented for you to reasonably consider, so you've been warned.

Because everyone outside of Sub-Saharan Africa probably has a percentage of the genetic makeup which comes from mixing with Neanderthals, many of you so-called African Americans, who adore you some "WYPEEPO," more than likely already has the cancer causing variant strain of the disease in your DNA.

That said. For those of you among us who, despite being warned, will continue to lay with dogs should also be prepared to live your lives with the resulting "flea" infestation.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
lol I bet yo ass have some of that Neanderthal genes ravaging through your body and it\'s agitating you this afternoon huh.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

lol I bet yo ass have some of that Neanderthal genes ravaging through your body and it\'s agitating you this afternoon huh.

While it's probably true that I, as a descendant of slaves here in America by way of the Sub-Saharan African diaspora, have less than 1% Neanderthal DNA as oppose to the 2-10% percent that WYPEEPO inherently have, both I and my people only poses trace amounts compared to those who dwelt in caves.

Unlike you and those among us who think as you do, I don't find the translucent pink skin of WYPEEPO, their melanin deficient eye color, nor their stingy fur-like hair the least bit at all sexually appealing.

Believe it or not, some of us see them as the sun and our Most High Power sees them.

Not to mention I accept them at their word when they repeatedly tell you that they are not even the same species as us.

I knew that many of you half-breeds and full blood WYPEEPO would take issue with this post when I posted it. However, it's not me with whom you are taking issue, but rather the truth about yourselves.

It's been said that the white man has never come across a disease he didn't like enough to keep in storage. Did you know that the CDC has samples of every pathogen that white men have ever come in contact with. Many of them have been altered and even weaponized.

I just think it's necessary to inform you of whom it is that you are dealing.

When the Most High says to them, "why did you not disclose your status and knowingly infect my children with your plagues?" They will say, "We told them, but they would not believe us and chose death over life."

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

While it's probably true that I, as a descendant of slaves here in America by way of the Sub-Saharan African diaspora, have less than 1% Neanderthal DNA as oppose to the 2-10% percent that WYPEEPO inherently have, both I and my people only poses trace amounts compared to those who dwelt in caves.

Unlike you and those among us who think as you do, I don't find the translucent pink skin of WYPEEPO, their melanin deficient eye color, nor their stingy fur-like hair the least bit at all sexually appealing.

Believe it or not, some of us see them as the sun and our Most High Power sees them.

Not to mention I accept them at their word when they repeatedly tell you that they are not even the same species as us.

I knew that many of you half-breeds and full blood WYPEEPO would take issue with this post when I posted it. However, it's not me with whom you are taking issue, but rather the truth about yourselves.

It's been said that the white man has never come across a disease he didn't like enough to keep in storage. Did you know that the CDC has samples of every pathogen that white men have ever come in contact with. Many of them have been altered and even weaponized.

When the Most High says to them, "why did you not disclose your status and knowingly infect my children with your plagues?" They will say, "We told them, but they would not believe us and chose death over life."

Code:
Did you know that the CDC has samples of every pathogen that white men have ever come in contact with. Many of them have been altered and even weaponized.

I did not know that. How can you say such a thing without posting the source?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Code:
Did you know that the CDC has samples of every pathogen that white men have ever come in contact with. Many of them have been altered and even weaponized.

My sources are the smithsonianmag.com and arstechnica.com both of which are cited above and with whom both of which you should be familiar.

Code:
"I [The Most High] form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. "(Isaiah 45:7).

“With him [The Most High] is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are his.” (Job 12:16).

“Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he [The Most High] yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?” (Romans 9:19).

For even so-called "Ha Satan" does the bidding of the Most High.

Code:
“And the leper in whom the plague is, his clothes shall be rent, and his head bare, and he shall put a covering upon his upper lip, and shall cry [disclose his status as], Unclean, unclean.” (Leviticus 13:45).

Even in the subtlety of articles like those posted above, these devils are still keeping the law better than the Most High's own children, who like Usher and many of you like-minded selfishly reckless sodomites, set out to knowingly infects your own people without warning them for the sake of sexually gratifying yourselves.

At least these devils fear the Most High enough to warn you niggas of the biological threat they pose to your health, but you seem to be spellbound by their ghost-like appearance, which on some level must spell death to you, since everywhere they have every been, death to people of your species has followed.

Code:
“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:” (Deuteronomy 30:19).

It is interesting to note here that HPV however non-lethal it seems, causes sterility in black women and both anal and testicular cancer in men. So much for procreating and following the be fruitful and multiply commandment given to you by your creator.

But just like you Negroes have managed to convince yourselves that even HIV/AIDs is no big deal, and well worth the risk of having sex with these devils and their black minions, you will always choose death over abundant life.

Code:
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10).

"Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not."(John 8:44-45).

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Code:

You're an idiot! What the hell do you need a source for when the name , "Centers for Disease Control" pretty much says it all and sums up the entire purpose for the American lead organization.

The C.D.C. is a branch of the United States government and answers to the president, Congress and the courts, while the W.H.O. is a United Nations agency and answers to an annual assembly of the world’s health ministers.

The Centers for Disease Control which is controlled by America is to the World Heath Organization that is controlled mostly by Western-European nations is to what state government is to federal government.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Code:

4 days ago

You're an idiot! What the hell do you need a source for when the name , "Centers for Disease Control" pretty much says it all and sums up the entire purpose for the American lead organization.

The C.D.C. is a branch of the United States government and answers to the president, Congress and the courts, while the W.H.O. is a United Nations agency and answers to an annual assembly of the world’s health ministers.

The Centers for Disease Control which is controlled by America is to the World Heath Organization that is controlled mostly by Western-European nations is to what state government is to federal government.

Aren't you here to help 'idiots' like myself Mister R2C?

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Code:

4 days ago

3 days ago

Aren't you here to help 'idiots' like myself Mister R2C?

I'm trying to be helpful, but some of you hardheaded ass Negroes make it unnecessarily difficult.

What part of "disease control" are you unable to understand? They control disease, period.

Where do you think the small pox virus came from when they decided to weaponized it against the Native Americans. Where do you think the Ebola virus has gone that recently broke out in Africa and even here in the US?

Google "Ebola patents" and tell me whose name comes up in your query.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: