logo
Search
Charlottesville Virginia  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 22:22:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's crazy how out in Charllottesville Va the police stood by and let these white people protest fight and walk around in the street with guns. If this had been black people half of them would of been dead or in jail. But this is an all white town with all whites so it was treated different. Even the the way the news reported it was mild and calm smfh

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 23:17:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 02:28:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Some will say it was a dream of sieve Bannon with his ugly ragged ass????????????????????????????????

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 06:38:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Very Happy

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 06:55:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
tRUMP's words were empty BS saying bigotry on both sides. This CREEP will never admit the white nationalists are the main part of his base.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 06:57:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
^^^That speech he gave was very revealing..

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 11:27:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-12 22:22:16

It's crazy how out in Charllottesville Va the police stood by and let these white people protest fight and walk around in the street with guns. If this had been black people half of them would of been dead or in jail. But this is an all white town with all whites so it was treated different. Even the the way the news reported it was mild and calm smfh

Blacks will often just keep kicking someone 'til their brain is destroyed....Deny it. We've all seen videos posted on here where Blacks keep kicking people that are already down.

FISHN

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 11:28:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No chill.

FISHN

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 11:38:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Who died from the actual face to face disputing? Nobody. Some nut ran his car into people (killing 1 person.) 2 cops died on a helicopter, or a plane. Whites have more chill in face to face disputes. Blacks have less chill in face to face disputes.

FISHN

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 12:12:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 12:18:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 12:27:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-13 11:27:29

Blacks will often just keep kicking someone 'til their brain is destroyed....Deny it. We've all seen videos posted on here where Blacks keep kicking people that are already down.

2017-08-13 12:17:15

yes.....well white people try to commit mass murder.......show your racism

That's not a denial.

FISHN

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 12:35:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

See 1:15? Started having seizure. No chill. Tire iron or something like that.

FISHN

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 12:49:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

It's a race thread. Plus, the OP ignores the fact that plenty of Blacks were in the counter protesters. So, it wasn't just "all these White People" that the police were late to get to.

FISHN

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 12:51:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It has been said all great nation shall fall under there own demise. Instead of us just understanding making one better do not have to come from change but come from understanding the thing we are doing wrong.

When I look at us I see blame dislike even hatred.

A man killed a woman over a statue, What did he gain better yet what have we lost.

This women was not black but why should that even matter she was a human who had a life and now is gone. I ask do she matter is her life expendable. Even our President did not say nothing in her behalf only for us to except the actions of a few.

I fail to see how a statue become more important then a life. I care less about the pass but I do care about life.

God bless her as I wish God help us all to understand change come from within.

Live life don't let life live you. Love you guys.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 13:05:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Really? Remember the officer involved shooting in Charlotte? The cops let Blacks loot. So, they were hardly rounded up. No, they got to protest, and got to loot.

FISHN

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 13:23:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

tRUMP's words were empty BS saying bigotry on both sides. This CREEP will never admit the white nationalists are the main part of his base.

hey hey hey WTF YO, TRUMP DID NOT SAY ON BOTH SIDES HE SAID ON MANY SIDES REFERRING TO THE BIGOTRY WHICH IS FUCKING TRUE, THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD MISQUOTE THAT MAFUCKA MAKES YOU NO BETTA SO GET YO SHIT RIGHT YO AND STOP IN SIGHTING

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 13:32:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-13 13:23:32

hey hey hey WTF YO, TRUMP DID NOT SAY ON BOTH SIDES HE SAID ON MANY SIDES REFERRING TO THE BIGOTRY WHICH IS FUCKING TRUE, THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD MISQUOTE THAT MAFUCKA MAKES YOU NO BETTA SO GET YO SHIT RIGHT YO AND STOP IN SIGHTING

No one really gives a fuck what you think... especially me. Get your as under his desk and get to sucking.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 13:40:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

It has been said all great nation shall fall under there own demise. Instead of us just understanding making one better do not have to come from change but come from understanding the thing we are doing wrong.

A man killed a woman over a statue, What did he gain better yet what have we lost.

This women was not black but why should that even matter she was a human who had a life and now is gone. I ask do she matter is her life expendable. Even our President did not say nothing in her behalf only for us to except the actions of a few.

I fail to see how a statue become more important then a life. I care less about the pass but I do care about life.

Move down south where blacks and white are kin folks and racism will show you how stupid they are. Question for you. Would ever tell your mixed grandchild to get the fuck away from you and call him a mutt?

I worded this nice but they say worse things. I accept all my kin except the white ones because the refuse to except us. MY younger nephews and nieces are mixed with white, hispanic, asian and native american. They don't know nothing about hatred and I'm not going to teach them any.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 15:06:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"..AND STOP IN SIGHTING."

cute, somehow.

FISHN

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 15:14:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

No chill.

It's White peoples like your self will never get nor understand what I'm talking bout. But you do have a sprinkle of blacks that feel the same as you do. But they are the lost one's that want to fit in and be excepted in the white main stream. You are not worth me to trying to exsplain what I mean. The way you feel and see stuff different from the majority of us will never change . Bra it's in your DNA. This comes from your Dad and his Dad before him . And if your black iits the same way for you. Both of you can trace this all the way back to slavery. I bet you can't even say the way you feel when you talking to black people out in public.. Yep and we know why,you ain't got the nuts for it. But you know what the good thing is about my convo with you is? Feeling good knowing that your gay and take it up ass so don't have to worry bout you reproducing another one like yo self that thinks like you!!!!! That cycle from your family will stop with you ...

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 15:31:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

No chill.

2017-08-13 15:14:25

It's White peoples like your self will never get nor understand what I'm talking bout. But you do have a sprinkle of blacks that feel the same as you do. But they are the lost one's that want to fit in and be excepted in the white main stream. You are not worth me to trying to exsplain what I mean. The way you feel and see stuff different from the majority of us will never change . Bra it's in your DNA. This comes from your Dad and his Dad before him . And if your black iits the same way for you. Both of you can trace this all the way back to slavery. I bet you can't even say the way you feel when you talking to black people out in public.. Yep and we know why,you ain't got the nuts for it. But you know what the good thing is about my convo with you is? Feeling good knowing that your gay and take it up ass so don't have to worry bout you reproducing another one like yo self that thinks like you!!!!! That cycle from your family will stop with you ...

"I bet you can't even say the way you feel when you talking to black people out in public.. Yep and we know why,you ain't got the nuts for it."

This type of statement comes up a lot. Always a violent theme. No Chill.

FISHN

Post Posted: 2017-08-14 14:13:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-13 13:40:59

Move down south where blacks and white are kin folks and racism will show you how stupid they are. Question for you. Would ever tell your mixed grandchild to get the fuck away from you and call him a mutt?

I worded this nice but they say worse things. I accept all my kin except the white ones because the refuse to except us. MY younger nephews and nieces are mixed with white, hispanic, asian and native american. They don't know nothing about hatred and I'm not going to teach them any.

Hatred has no home it is a guest I do not need to move south to see hatred the guy who did this came from my State Ohio,

We as humans need to stop putting others in boxes I know it is hard to change what we have learn. Just look at it like this if no one would of told you what a white man look like one would not of judge them for the color of one skin but for his or her caricature.

I'm not just talking about Race I'm talking about all boxes religion politics sexual orientation. We are all humans and our God do not see us for the place we live in this world but for how we live in this world.

He who live by the gun shall die by the gun. Why is that so?

Sure some people are killed by a gun do not even own a gun yet this law help us to see guns can kill and we as humans should try not to kill other humans.

No man known his future or fate in life but God has given us laws and how to treat others but as we see man has his own way of life and do as they see and what they see is boxes and to hate these boxes which become a choice.

I believe God love me so God keep me from evil from hating and in my truth I can love all even the weak minded who seek to put me in a box so let no man put you in a box and live your life and life will not live for you.

Live life don't let life live you.

Post Posted: 2017-08-14 14:39:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I had a great grandfather almost beaten to death by the KKK.

Post Posted: 2017-08-15 17:45:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-13 13:23:32

2017-08-13 13:32:01

No one really gives a fuck what you think... especially me. Get your as under his desk and get to sucking.

AW BITCH JAJAJAJAJA U NO DATS YO SPOT JAJAJAJA
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: