logo
Search
I got catfished  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So this dude I met on a4a catfished me. He's not ugly. He's actually kind of buff but he has a little dick and no stamina. The weird part is we've fucked before. Nigga changed his phone number, profile and was using fake pics. I get to his apartment complex suspicious as hell. He gave me a fake name and everything.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. . . . . .. Fuck his muscular ass then.... If his dyck isnt whot u want

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

. . .
. . . . . .. Fuck his muscular ass then.... If his dyck isnt whot u want

Lol we had sex but he's one of those dudes who clinches up if you try to finger him while sucking his dick.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

So this dude I met on a4a catfished me. He's not ugly. He's actually kind of buff but he has a little dick and no stamina. The weird part is we've fucked before. Nigga changed his phone number, profile and was using fake pics. I get to his apartment complex suspicious as hell. He gave me a fake name and everything.

Bye

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Bye

I was so annoyed. I was going to see him again but I was looking for to someone new.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why was you trying to finger fuck him?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

I love playing with a tops hole especially when they are fucking me or I'm sucking them. I'm more of a bottom but I love a muscular ass. I'll a tops ass until I die of dehydration.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Bye

๐Ÿ˜„

Kate is NOT here for it, she Cole.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Bye

4 days ago

๐Ÿ˜„

Kate is NOT here for it, she Cole.

Silent laugh

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Turnabout is fair play. You have to catfish him back. I know a huge dick tranny who will wear his hole out for 20 bucks. Invite him to your place, say you want to try S&M, tie him to the bed, then call her number. I will inbox it to you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
lol no stamina? How long did you fucked u senseless for?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Less just say if his dick was a drive thru you wouldn't have to pull up and wait for your order.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Less just say if his dick was a drive thru you wouldn't have to pull up and wait for your order.

lol maybe he really enjoyed himself.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

I love playing with a tops hole especially when they are fucking me or I'm sucking them. I'm more of a bottom but I love a muscular ass. I'll a tops ass until I die of dehydration.

If he allows it that's between you and him.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Too each their own...LOL
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum