logo
Search
Fem Tops!?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Do you all go after fem bottoms or do yall try to turn the trade?

Does trade want you to fuck him more than gay and fem bottoms?

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Everyone should just be verse. Why deny yourself any sort of safe sexual experience?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@gcode009

Any thoughts, sys?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why is everything gay/straight, masculine/feminine with you? You force yourself into a category and expect the world to fit into your defined categories. More often, it's just two people connecting. Your categories convolute things.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

@gcode009

Any thoughts, sys?

Gwarl, they said you are really SlimGoody!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

Why is everything gay/straight, masculine/feminine with you? You force yourself into a category and expect the world to fit into your defined categories. More often, it's just two people connecting. Your categories convolute things.

Do you have a sexual orientation? A partner preference? A position preference?

If the answer is "yes" to any of these questions please shut the fuck up.

Thank you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Thank you.

The answer is NO bitch, hence why I question the labels you apply to yourself and try to force on others.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Everyone should just be verse. Why deny yourself any sort of safe sexual experience?

preference.

Why have versatile sex that I don't enjoy as if that is supposed make things easier?

Verse people are sometimes bottoms in denial or they pick and choose who to be versatile with based on levels of masculinity. Versatility is not something that is usually far reaching is scope.

Most men are with men SEXUALLY because of the DICK. All men gay men want dick that is why they subconciously or consciously choose men who give a dominant masculine aesthetic.

If you are a verse dude, have you let a fem top you? Have even dated a fem? What is your partner preference?

Verse niggas are just choosy bottoms who are selective about who they let fuck them. And they aint lettin no queen fuck them, most times.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Thank you.

4 days ago

The answer is NO bitch, hence why I question the labels you apply to yourself and try to force on others.

"Man" is a label. Aren't you a man?

Masculine is a label. Aren't you masculine?

"Top" is a label. You label yourself as such, no?

Are you trying to be contrary?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

@gcode009

Any thoughts, sys?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

I get play from everybody fem or hard

I just follow the direction of my dick at any given moment baby 💡

I keep telln yall : I PLEAZE HOZ...PLEAZE MET HIM KNOW ( gcode)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

@gcode009

Any thoughts, sys?

4 days ago

They say EVERYBODY is really slimgoody..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

preference.

Why have versatile sex that I don't enjoy as if that is supposed make things easier?

Verse people are sometimes bottoms in denial or they pick and choose who to be versatile with based on levels of masculinity. Versatility is not something that is usually far reaching is scope.

Most men are with men SEXUALLY because of the DICK. All men gay men want dick that is why they subconciously or consciously choose men who give a dominant masculine aesthetic.

If you are a verse dude, have you let a fem top you? Have even dated a fem? What is your partner preference?

Verse niggas are just choosy bottoms who are selective about who they let fuck them. And they aint lettin no queen fuck them, most times.

I guess I get what you mean. I am really selective about who tops me and tend to top more. I think its more of a body type thing. If you're taller, you just make a better top.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

preference.

4 days ago

I guess I get what you mean. I am really selective about who tops me and tend to top more. I think its more of a body type thing. If you're taller, you just make a better top.

I can agree with yo logic

But i did date a verse dude who was 6\'4

Im just aggressive

But i do prefer a shorter bottom ...my ex was 5\'7 and slim...i could easily throw his body around when we would fuck

Thats more of a turn on to me

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

preference.

4 days ago

bullshyt height aint got nuffin to do with better topping foh

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

@gcode009

Any thoughts, sys?

4 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I've been topped by a fem before. No big deal.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Would you let a Transgender fuck you?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

Would you let a Transgender fuck you?

I have. I've let only transgenders top me except that one fem guy.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

preference.

LMAO man....that awkward moment he's calling you daddie LOL - ever hear a "straight" guy moan taking dick lol- but ya know when you say this I see it- some are verse and expect a verse - regardless to personality - then the others use it as a shield as you said depending on who they with they will " top up" or " bottom down" - judging the who can fuck them...umm hmmm I don't like labels but using them to be descriptive - everyone has a mix of likes, I know guys who like guy with an androgynous face, the "pretty" type, they will want dick from them, but no manly man, then there is those who just want a manly man to fuck them so they can feel submissive, its such a circular topic, but it starts with people knowing who they are, not conforming just to appease someone else.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

preference.

3 days ago

LMAO man....that awkward moment he's calling you daddie LOL - ever hear a "straight" guy moan taking dick lol- but ya know when you say this I see it- some are verse and expect a verse - regardless to personality - then the others use it as a shield as you said depending on who they with they will " top up" or " bottom down" - judging the who can fuck them...umm hmmm I don't like labels but using them to be descriptive - everyone has a mix of likes, I know guys who like guy with an androgynous face, the "pretty" type, they will want dick from them, but no manly man, then there is those who just want a manly man to fuck them so they can feel submissive, its such a circular topic, but it starts with people knowing who they are, not conforming just to appease someone else.

A lot of gay men are unhappy.

Just be a happy bottom.

Tops be happy someone wants to take and suck your cock.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

preference.

3 days ago

A lot of gay men are unhappy.

Just be a happy bottom.

Tops be happy someone wants to take and suck your cock.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: