Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page 

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Laughing

11 days ago

I didn't click the youtube links, & just real quickly scrolled to the bottom of your thread, only looking at the authors, and not the post. So I can just imagine the stupid racist shit already said, & not have to deal with breaking it down.

So tell me, what happened in the youtubes, & how much racist banter is going on in this thread u created.

11 days ago

Not has much racist banter....mostly bird-flu hate....but imma start deleting comments

11 days ago

Oh, I had wrote this post just after I got off a working Saturday. I didn't realize what had happened in the Virginia. So I been seeing a lot of news coverage on facebool & TV, about this terror attack.

I heard Trump's short press conference on it. Which he seemed to use broad sweeping equal opportunity condemning free hate protest & hate speech. He just can't single out the "alt right" or "white supremacist" even when they just killed somebody & injured dozens more. Because after all, that's a constituency that voted for him.

And he didn't call it an act of terror. Because when "white supremacist" kill like Dylan Roof, that's not comparable to terrorism of that Islam, which is worse as far as they're concerned, whether they Americans or from abroad.

So he'll do whatever to sweep this under the rug, & wait for a Muslim to kill an American before he gets on a soapbox & rabble-rouse the "alt right", u know those people who did this massacre today, that he refused to point out specifically.

11 days ago

You are all for calling out evil (except when it's Muslim Evil.)

Girls born into Muslim families will be killed if they convert to another religion.

When does that Muslim Evil ever get called out by those on the left? UH, NO. The hypocrisy is classic. Not one Muslim Democracy exists. They all heavily punish non-Muslims, but the left just overlooks this, too. The left is quite willing to overlook the way Homosexuals are treated by Muslims....Hypocrisy of massive proportions......The left will overlook the fact that Muslims don't believe in rights for Women....So, really, Muslims don't believe in any of the stuff that people on the left believe in.....Kill Muslims that try to convert....Was that part of the diversity segment at the Democratic National Convention? I don't think so......So, trust me, people on the left have a huuuuuuge problem calling out evil in a consistent manor. They ignore a lot.

dont derail my thread.....this isnt about Muslims

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Laughing

11 days ago

I didn't click the youtube links, & just real quickly scrolled to the bottom of your thread, only looking at the authors, and not the post. So I can just imagine the stupid racist shit already said, & not have to deal with breaking it down.

So tell me, what happened in the youtubes, & how much racist banter is going on in this thread u created.

11 days ago

Not has much racist banter....mostly bird-flu hate....but imma start deleting comments

11 days ago

Oh, I had wrote this post just after I got off a working Saturday. I didn't realize what had happened in the Virginia. So I been seeing a lot of news coverage on facebool & TV, about this terror attack.

I heard Trump's short press conference on it. Which he seemed to use broad sweeping equal opportunity condemning free hate protest & hate speech. He just can't single out the "alt right" or "white supremacist" even when they just killed somebody & injured dozens more. Because after all, that's a constituency that voted for him.

And he didn't call it an act of terror. Because when "white supremacist" kill like Dylan Roof, that's not comparable to terrorism of that Islam, which is worse as far as they're concerned, whether they Americans or from abroad.

So he'll do whatever to sweep this under the rug, & wait for a Muslim to kill an American before he gets on a soapbox & rabble-rouse the "alt right", u know those people who did this massacre today, that he refused to point out specifically.

11 days ago

Girls born into Muslim families will be killed if they convert to another religion.

When does that Muslim Evil ever get called out by those on the left? UH, NO. The hypocrisy is classic. Not one Muslim Democracy exists. They all heavily punish non-Muslims, but the left just overlooks this, too. The left is quite willing to overlook the way Homosexuals are treated by Muslims....Hypocrisy of massive proportions......The left will overlook the fact that Muslims don't believe in rights for Women....So, really, Muslims don't believe in any of the stuff that people on the left believe in.....Kill Muslims that try to convert....Was that part of the diversity segment at the Democratic National Convention? I don't think so......So, trust me, people on the left have a huuuuuuge problem calling out evil in a consistent manor. They ignore a lot.

11 days ago

I didn't introduce it into the discussion. Someone else just had to do it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Laughing

11 days ago

HOW IS THAT "REMOTELY" FUNNY...NAUGHTY...I'M SERIOUS BRO!

DA FUQ!!!

THOSE PEOPLE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO BE THERE...JUST LIKE THEM "KKK" MEMBERS PROTESTING!

11 days ago

I think it is funny.
The nigga flying in that photo made sure his $200 Jordans were laced
up tight so they wouldn't come off so easily. And look at the expression
on his face. He looks calm as fuk! Laughing

11 days ago

That's that White supremacist blood in you that allows you to find this remotely funny, Chloe. I still see Black in you, gwarl, and where I see Black, I see hope. We're going to have to exorcise those White demons out of you, chile.

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Laughing

11 days ago

MY BAG BRO!

I THOUGHT IT WAS "COUNTER PROTESTORS"...THEY SAID THEY DONT KNOW WHO THEY WERE TARGETING...SORRY!

that was

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Laughing

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I didn't introduce it into the discussion. Someone else just had to do it.

sshhh let it go or vent in another thread

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Laughing

11 days ago

DA FUQ!!!

THOSE PEOPLE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO BE THERE...JUST LIKE THEM "KKK" MEMBERS PROTESTING!

11 days ago

I think it is funny.

Handsome too....he is actually seen brushing his shoe off before running across the street in one video

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

.. .
. . .. . http://www.reuters.com/article/us-virginia-protests-idUSKBN1AS05T

Tensions in the city intensified hours after the melee when at least one vehicle plowed a crowd of people gathered in a street two blocks from the park, according to witnesses and a city spokeswoman, causing multiple injuries.

11 days ago

OMG

11 days ago

2:20 SURREAL

11 days ago

they can never talk about us again

11 days ago

Who is us? Seems like most of the counter protesters were White.

11 days ago

You really don't need to post more than 5 times in 1 thread.

11 days ago

Wouldn't that be nice. Black Bigots get to post 30 times, and the White guy 5. Sounds about right for you double-standard-loving bitches.

11 days ago

Well technically...there are more black guys on this site....so I automatically expect more responses from multiple black guys.....but you are NOT the designated spokesperson for white people ....so you really don't need to rebuttal black responses more than 5 times......I don't mind reading responses from multiple white regs.....but I don't also want to see one white reg running his cum guzzling mouth like a noisy lawn mower in a trailer park

But you're only able to do this online....In a room full of 30 black guys IN REAL LIFE, I doubt you'll be talking loosely and responding like a noisy washing machine .....A fucking coward like you would be very quiet in a room filled with 30 black men.....

Now in terms of BIGOTRY....It is white Americans that taught blacks bigotry from 1700s to the 1980s.....for every black bigot you meet, know that it was white taught....Racism...Prejudice...Bigotry....Greed..Double standards..All of that came from the mind of a white American

11 days ago

"Well technically...there are more black guys on this site....so I automatically expect more responses from multiple black guys.."

Fk i care ?

You seem EXTREMELY #pressed Laughing

But don't worry...You'll survive....the same way you survived that trailer you stem from.

Why I even replying to a white guy that degrades the Audi brand?
Clearly...you are white trash....cuz no authentic white boy of a middle and upper class background would spew that mess

I've noticed that white trash tend to insert in the company of blacks....cuz a white trash motherfuckah like you couldn't mingle with white guys that ski and drive Audi vehicles....You couldn't cut it in the white world....so now you're bringing your foolishness onto blacks...Running your mouth on predominantly black social media platforms like this is your plantation.....and being that most blacks are naive enough to embrace your ass INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY you switched teams....but a African like me SEES right through you pathetic-ness....I can smell white trash from miles away....miles upon miles away......and you white trash fags tend to befriend and date negroes that no black of substance wants to associate with anyway.....now these fags on this site might gas you up like you're the Cinderella of BGC.....not me tho......I never mistake the smell of rotten fish as febreeze.....

but carry on....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Laughing

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

You can see Whites (in those videos) fighting alongside Blacks, yes? Where are the Blacks willing to fight Muslim evil? There is not 1 Muslim Democracy in this world. Indonesia is a joke. "..regulations against blasphemy and proselytizing are routinely used to prosecute atheists, Bahais, Christians, Shiites, Sufis and members of the Ahmadiyya faith — a Muslim sect declared to be deviant in many Islamic countries. By 2010, Indonesia had over 150 religiously motivated regulations restricting minorities’ rights."...Turkey is no Democracy. Not even pretending to be. He is a dictator that has routinely thrown media into jail, and just kept them there without a trial. These aren't people who love freedom. So, wtf are they coming here for? Most of them think Homosexual acts should be punished by death. Is that American? Really? A homophobic gang that hates freedom, hates Democracy, hates Womens' rights, hates members of other religions, kills Muslims who want to convert to other religions.....Their prophet said they could kill non-Muslims....They don't belong in this country. They don't belong in Democracies. I didn't vote for this president, but he is right to try to protect America from Muslims. 25% of the world has fallen under their tentacles. I won't give them any comfort. They don't deserve it. They are gang members. Plain, and simple.

11 days ago

WTF does your 2 replies have to do with this specific terror event today? Specifically identifying white supremacist & the alt right, who are responsible for this specific act of terrorism? (prematurely speaking) I replied to @greninja Purposely not reading any other replies in the thread, nor did I click the youtube link. Because I knew this would be the type of bullshit response I would get.

I once said before, I don't care what your opinions are on any or all religions like your some theologian or something I need to adhere for any of that bullshit that I've been apathetic to for all of my adult life.

Yes, you want this evil called out (rightly so) but put your head in the sand when it comes to calling out Muslim evil. People on the left are very inconsistent at calling out evil. You see some evil clear as day, and simply ignore other clear evil. When that word "religion" is used (for the left) it's like an eraser for any and all evil. Well, religion can be evil. Islam is evil. The left should stop overlooking the evil that is uncomfortable for them to call out. Evil is evil.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

.. .

Tensions in the city intensified hours after the melee when at least one vehicle plowed a crowd of people gathered in a street two blocks from the park, according to witnesses and a city spokeswoman, causing multiple injuries.

11 days ago

OMG

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Wouldn't that be nice. Black Bigots get to post 30 times, and the White guy 5. Sounds about right for you double-standard-loving bitches.

11 days ago

Well technically...there are more black guys on this site....so I automatically expect more responses from multiple black guys.....but you are NOT the designated spokesperson for white people ....so you really don't need to rebuttal black responses more than 5 times......I don't mind reading responses from multiple white regs.....but I don't also want to see one white reg running his cum guzzling mouth like a noisy lawn mower in a trailer park

But you're only able to do this online....In a room full of 30 black guys IN REAL LIFE, I doubt you'll be talking loosely and responding like a noisy washing machine .....A fucking coward like you would be very quiet in a room filled with 30 black men.....

Now in terms of BIGOTRY....It is white Americans that taught blacks bigotry from 1700s to the 1980s.....for every black bigot you meet, know that it was white taught....Racism...Prejudice...Bigotry....Greed..Double standards..All of that came from the mind of a white American

11 days ago

"Well technically...there are more black guys on this site....so I automatically expect more responses from multiple black guys.."

Fk i care ?

11 days ago

But don't worry...You'll survive....the same way you survived that trailer you stem from.

Clearly...you are white trash....cuz no authentic white boy of a middle and upper class background would spew that mess

I've noticed that white trash tend to insert in the company of blacks....cuz a white trash motherfuckah like you couldn't mingle with white guys that ski and drive Audi vehicles....You couldn't cut it in the white world....so now you're bringing your foolishness onto blacks...Running your mouth on predominantly black social media platforms like this is your plantation.....and being that most blacks are naive enough to embrace your ass INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY you switched teams....but a African like me SEES right through you pathetic-ness....I can smell white trash from miles away....miles upon miles away......and you white trash fags tend to befriend and date negroes that no black of substance wants to associate with anyway.....now these fags on this site might gas you up like you're the Cinderella of BGC.....not me tho......I never mistake the smell of rotten fish as febreeze.....

but carry on....

I'm pressed? You have to emote massive volumes in each entry. Talk about someone pressed.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Laughing

11 days ago

DA FUQ!!!

11 days ago

I think it is funny.

11 days ago

That's that White supremacist blood in you that allows you to find this remotely funny, Chloe. I still see Black in you, gwarl, and where I see Black, I see hope. We're going to have to exorcise those White demons out of you, chile.

11 days ago

Laughing

Chloe, I'm genuinely concerned about your disregard for the hardships faced by Black people and your attitude towards Blacks (particularly women). Answer this...how do you feel about the opioid epidemic that is affecting mostly Whites (some Blacks)?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

.. .

11 days ago

OMG

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Fk i care ?

11 days ago

but carry on....

Since you routinely call me White Trash etc. , don't you think it's time to take me off your favorites list?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Laughing

11 days ago

He's too cute to be getting pepper sprayed.

11 days ago

Who

11 days ago

THE 50 YEAR OLD "BALDING KKK MEMBER"...LOL

YALL DIDNT KNOW "BIRD FU" IS 'OOGLY UGLY"...FA REAL ...FA REAL!

THAT'S WHY I CRACK UP WHEN YALL TAKE HIS "TROLLING" SO SERIOUSLY...HE NEEDS ANY ATTENTION HE CAN GET!

AND HE WILL "SAY ANYTHING" TO GET IT...

11 days ago

mhmm.....you too

11 days ago

ME TOO ...WHAT?????????????

I KNOW YOUR "TROGLODTYE"...LOOKIN ASS... AINT TRYIN TO CALL ME "UGLY"...

IF TRYING TO CALL ME A "TROLL"...SHOW ME WHERE I TROLLED YOU IN THIS THREAD...I WAS ON "TOPIC"...FOH!

11 days ago

Jesus Christ you are soo sensitive.....calm down.

But I meant you like attention too.

HAHA!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

.. .

11 days ago

OMG

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Fk i care ?

11 days ago

but carry on....

It was this, that made him block me...

I asked, why you come here, such a remote place for us.....on top of you not being liked ...why

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

The owner of the vehicle was doxed on Redit. Apparently he's a white antifa member.

This is all just all designed to spread division. United we stand divided we fall, but keep falling for it guys, that's what they want.

thats ole boy second to left Laughing

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

The owner of the vehicle was doxed on Redit. Apparently he's a white antifa member.

This is all just all designed to spread division. United we stand divided we fall, but keep falling for it guys, that's what they want.

11 days ago

so you believe stuff on reddit?

Reddit and 4chan are quite the detectives

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

10 days ago

apparently not

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

apparently not

how so

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dat bitch slid str8 over dat charger

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Dat bitch slid str8 over dat charger

Laughing

with style

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

apparently not

10 days ago

how so

because he is not an antifa protester

Track Thumbs Up/Down
SMH. I do wonder how those black officers feel when they are station to those nazi white nationalist protests.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

. . .

. . . ... bums...they need to go get jobs . . .. only unemployed bums protest stupid shit like dat. it's not like the govt is takin away healthcare.
. . there are hundreds of thousands of agricultural and industrial jobs laying fallow.. .. . . . they need to get one of those fckn jobs and stop moochin off their parents and/or the Govt.

11 days ago

I often wonder how people counter protest so
Quickly lol.

11 days ago

All this Social Media has provided people with the perfect way to separate themselves off into their little groups, and get updated live on other groups. They get their news from people they agree with. There is very little objective news media. Overall, Social Media has been a bad thing (especially for race relations.) JMO

I agree somewhat

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

. . .

. . . ... bums...they need to go get jobs . . .. only unemployed bums protest stupid shit like dat. it's not like the govt is takin away healthcare.
. . there are hundreds of thousands of agricultural and industrial jobs laying fallow.. .. . . . they need to get one of those fckn jobs and stop moochin off their parents and/or the Govt.

11 days ago

Quickly lol.

They belong to Antifa. They are well organized to show up against fascists. That's why both sides came armed with various weapons, and defensive items (the shields, etc.) It's like these 2 groups certainly knew exactly what was gunna go down. You saw the pepper spray. I guess some Antifa people used aerosol can of paint as a flame thrower.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

. . .

11 days ago

Quickly lol.

11 days ago

All this Social Media has provided people with the perfect way to separate themselves off into their little groups, and get updated live on other groups. They get their news from people they agree with. There is very little objective news media. Overall, Social Media has been a bad thing (especially for race relations.) JMO

Diviseness and organizations and groups were massively prevalent way before the era of social media. Let's not play dumb and coy. Just like racism, institusions, and systems of oppression have been around for hundreds of years before social media. Social Media has played a role in foling and exposing these acts and making them widely accessible.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

. . .

11 days ago

Quickly lol.

11 days ago

Diviseness and organizations and groups were massively prevalent way before the era of social media. Let's not play dumb and coy. Just like racism, institusions, and systems of oppression have been around for hundreds of years before social media. Social Media has played a role in foling and exposing these acts and making them widely accessible.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 4 of 6
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: