logo
Search
Which forum reg did Ben Ben meet up with on Sunday?? ❤️  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Tanisha? Hey gurl! It's been a minute! Chyl sit yo black ass down and lemme pour us some moscato...I gotta fill you in on the latest tea...

Bitch!!! I was at this strip club called Headquarters NYC Saturday with a few of my cunts, and babyyyy it was lit! They had some kind of Freak Nik event that night and Castro Supreme's bottom ass was there. He looked so pale, I think that nigga is sick hunny. But anywho, I can't remember the last time I saw so many naked niggas at once. I recorded a video of the one I wanted to take home. Tanisha gurl, you are gonna faint when you see his dick! Look bitch!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://sendvid.com/pv593nh6

http://sendvid.com/4cj0rzsh

Baby that nigga had my pussy wet as a mf!!! But yeah we got there at 11 and didn't leave til almost 3 so you know we had a good time.

Now Sunday was a kii too gurl. I spent some time with my gay father @mreightfiveoh in the Bronx. He was staying with one of his fwb! Must be nice! Laughing

I love my dad so much. Take a look at the pics we took! Very Happy

And guess where he was on Saturday? The same mf club I was at! Bitch I had no idea! We probably passed by each other so many times. Laughing

Oh and my ex @foreva_da_fight tagged along too! He ended up telling me he wanted to fuck 850 and his friend before the night was over. Hunny he need to calm his ass down! I was just sitting there like...

@_cosber_ was supposed to join us too, but I guess she's too busy since she got a man now... Rolling Eyes

But the REAL kii is how at one point we were in the same area @wish-washyts lives and she was nowhere to be found! Chyl I heard my gay daddy filed a police report on her ass the next morning. Gurl I can't wait to see how that shit turns out...

But anyway Tanisha it's time for yo ass to bounce cause my 12 inch vibrator bout to go all up in this pussy hunty! Chyl Ima be fantasizing about getting dicked down by that BBC I showed you. Let's do brunch tomorrow on me! Cause why? Let's say it together...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Tanisha? Hey gurl! It's been a minute! Chyl sit yo black ass down and lemme pour us some moscato...I gotta fill you in on the latest tea...

Bitch!!! I was at this strip club called Headquarters NYC Saturday with a few of my cunts, and babyyyy it was lit! They had some kind of Freak Nik event that night and Castro Supreme's bottom ass was there. He looked so pale, I think that nigga is sick hunny. But anywho, I can't remember the last time I saw so many naked niggas at once. I recorded a video of the one I wanted to take home. Tanisha gurl, you are gonna faint when you see his dick! Look bitch!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Baby that nigga had my pussy wet as a mf!!! But yeah we got there at 11 and didn't leave til almost 3 so you know we had a good time.

Now Sunday was a kii too gurl. I spent some time with my gay father @mreightfiveoh in the Bronx. He was staying with one of his fwb! Must be nice! Laughing

And guess where he was on Saturday? The same mf club I was at! Bitch I had no idea! We probably passed by each other so many times. Laughing

Oh and my ex @forever_da_fight tagged along too! He ended up telling me he wanted to fuck 850 and his friend before the night was over. Hunny he need to calm his ass down! I was just sitting there like...

[imghttps://media.tenor.com/images/e4e29692b80af9cf986cd304edeea896/tenor.gif][/img]

@_cosber_ was supposed to join us too, but I guess she's too busy since she got a man now... Rolling Eyes

But the REAL kii is how at one point we were in the same area @wish-washyts lives and she was nowhere to be found! Chyl I heard my gay daddy filed a police report on her ass the next morning. Gurl I can't wait to see how that shit turns out...

But anyway Tanisha it's time for yo ass to bounce cause my 12 inch vibrator bout to go all up in this pussy hunty! Chyl Ima be fantasizing about getting dicked down by that BBC I showed you. Let's do brunch tomorrow on me! Cause why? Let's say it together...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Oop

#RickeeBeckham💍🔥

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Laughing cosber always flaking on people

Track Thumbs Up/Down
DID SHE THINK THOSE PICS WERE FLATTERING?!? Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Oh and my ex @forever_da_fight tagged along too! He ended up telling me he wanted to fuck 850 and his friend before the night was over. Hunny he need to calm his ass down! I was just sitting there like...

[imghttps://media.tenor.com/images/e4e29692b80af9cf986cd304edeea896/tenor.gif][/img]

6 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Chile you bitches were looking for me?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

That was cute as fuck bro man great job look like you had fun doing it also. Thanks for sharing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Oop

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Chyl I was so over it Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

DID SHE THINK THOSE PICS WERE FLATTERING?!? Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

Chyl I was so over it Laughing

on the side note yall look like a gay ass sugar daddy and baby couple

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Oh and my ex @foreva_da_fight tagged along too! He ended up telling me he wanted to fuck 850 and his friend before the night was over. Hunny he need to calm his ass down! I was just sitting there like...

Your gay daddy looks sick, gwarl, smh. You'd better go ahead and take out that life insurance policy. @wish-washyts gwarl, you stressed that old hoe out so bad that you made her lose weight and look all sickly.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Bitch, you look sick, too. You gwarls need to stop whatever it is you are doing and focus on your health.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

Your gay daddy looks sick, gwarl, smh. You'd better go ahead and take out that life insurance policy. @wish-washyts gwarl, you stressed that old hoe out so bad that you made her lose weight and look all sickly.

Child... that was going to happen regardless of what I did Laughing I mean that bitch is known for looking for raw dick on A4a

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. ..
. .. . I love strippas....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

Bitch, you look sick, too. You gwarls need to stop whatever it is you are doing and focus on your health.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lmao I loveeeeeeeeeeee you don't ever change Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

That was cute as fuck bro man great job look like you had fun doing it also. Thanks for sharing.

Lol! Thank you. ^_-

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

Your mother looks sick you ugly bitch. Stay off my font and stop trying to get my attention. I don't feature you. You're nothing but BGC paparazzi. Go away.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Sup baby boy

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

. ..
. .. . I love strippas....

Me 2 gurl