Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-10 22:42:04

That dick be good

2017-08-12 23:19:13

mmhmmm

๐Ÿ˜ you again...

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 08:40:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'll talk to a few DL man before in my life, and to be honest with you they're not that deep they're usually pretty boring they smoke or they drink they gamble but they're not DEEP...

they're not like this special class of people.. actually another thing their standards aren't high either...

They be wanting people they can be corny and manly with...I am not a cheater, I have male friends with girls and we buy each other gift , trips, hangout , kiss, but sex outside of our fwb is NOT allowed.

I think gay men hold romancing views on what straight oriented men are and should be, they won't be that..

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 08:50:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That dick be good

mmhmmm

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 08:56:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Im on the down low but I'm just naturally attracted to masculine dudes. A lot of masculine gay men are still in the closet and sometimes it's hard to clock them unless they show an interest in me.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 09:27:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I hear this too much, but what's with the straight dudes doing the crashing? Or are you baffled? you don't measure up> to be chased? Do people keep waiting for change?

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 10:43:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

it's all about the masculinity and they're just after the masculinity. most out gay dudes ruined it for themselves when it comes to finding a masculine man because they something is possessing them to be imitating and emulating femininity. y'all want to attract masculine as dude acting like a bitch? y'all try to push masculine dudes especially who are dl to just become attracted to bitch-assness and come out the closet but yet y'all aren't willing to change your damn selves. y'all expect masculine dudes to be attracted to you yet you're not even attracted to each other. fem faggots STAY LOSING.

2017-08-12 21:37:14

As a fem I never understood the whole masculine gays don't like fems. From ny experience plenty of masculine men love fems.

while some masculine dudes are actually attracted to feminine dudes, the majority prefer masculine dudes. a lot of masculine dudes only fuck fems because fems are obvious to tell along with easy for the masculine dick while other masc dudes are harder to tell as we're always playing straight, riskier to make a move on because you might guess wrong or even guess right but was too bold to trust that you're actually dl as well and not going to out him. also masc dudes are harder to get in bed with as masc dudes aren't head over heels like fem dudes for the masculine we already have... if all masc dudes into were outed or came out, you fem dudes would lose so much play from the masc dudes who even gave you the chance only because you're obviously gay while the other masc dudes were hard to tell.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 11:16:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

it's all about the masculinity and they're just after the masculinity. most out gay dudes ruined it for themselves when it comes to finding a masculine man because they something is possessing them to be imitating and emulating femininity. y'all want to attract masculine as dude acting like a bitch? y'all try to push masculine dudes especially who are dl to just become attracted to bitch-assness and come out the closet but yet y'all aren't willing to change your damn selves. y'all expect masculine dudes to be attracted to you yet you're not even attracted to each other. fem faggots STAY LOSING.

As a fem I never understood the whole masculine gays don't like fems. From ny experience plenty of masculine men love fems.

2017-08-13 10:43:30

while some masculine dudes are actually attracted to feminine dudes, the majority prefer masculine dudes. a lot of masculine dudes only fuck fems because fems are obvious to tell along with easy for the masculine dick while other masc dudes are harder to tell as we're always playing straight, riskier to make a move on because you might guess wrong or even guess right but was too bold to trust that you're actually dl as well and not going to out him. also masc dudes are harder to get in bed with as masc dudes aren't head over heels like fem dudes for the masculine we already have... if all masc dudes into were outed or came out, you fem dudes would lose so much play from the masc dudes who even gave you the chance only because you're obviously gay while the other masc dudes were hard to tell.

2017-08-13 11:12:22

Lol so much bitterness in that post. Outside of Houston, which is a conservative city. I've never had a problem getting masculine dudes. It has nothing to do with being easier to see. There are a lot of masculine dudes who really like feminity. They like the fun, peppy, silly, full of laughs personality. I don't care what the majority wants. If the majority of wanted me I'd have too many options and science has shown that too many options actually makes people less happy FOMO is real. Anyway I hope you have a super day.

Laughing nobody is bitter, i'm just stating facts. also being masculine is not about being mean mugging and mellow. being upbeat, energetic, humour and sweet are not feminine.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 11:28:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lol so much bitterness in that post. Outside of Houston, which is a conservative city. I've never had a problem getting masculine dudes. It has nothing to do with being easier to see. There are a lot of masculine dudes who really like feminity. They like the fun, peppy, silly, full of laughs personality. I don't care what the majority wants. If the majority of wanted me I'd have too many options and science has shown that too many options actually makes people less happy FOMO is real. Anyway I hope you have a super day.

A lot of men, by in large, don't like fems because of conditioning.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 14:24:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Low self esteem! These str8 GAY FOR PAY ninjahz do it with raggedy broads, so neither of them are ever LEFT with any self respect...let alone DIGNITY!

I had to give a "str8" dude literally a dollar to get the hell out of my face 2 days ago on the job. He's sexy looking, but when the niggah came spitting game ( so he thought ) I just laughed to myself and felt kind of badly for his ass!

I thought about his long pretty uncut dick ( I know about the dick due to him wearing some dark blue slacks, him sitting down with his legs apart and that long juicy thang laying on his leg ) and my holding conversation with him about the job and what to expect. LOL!

My mouth is still watering to taste him. One day, I just may do that! LOL!

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 15:18:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lol your first paragraph is contradictory as fuck.

2017-08-13 01:10:30

...Aww you think so .....huh

2017-08-13 09:03:53

I know so. You don't come across as very open minded. You are kind of preachy and will use any argument to back up your thesis even if it contradicts another argument you have made.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but they aren't facts.

I notice the insecure, double minded type often shout someone is "preachy" - o_0 - truth don't need to be validated - preach to who...you o_0 -...a hit dog will what.....

I have no desires to be "preachy" that is such a basic thing to say, it's usually said by someone offended by what you've said. Don't project that shit onto me. Nor internalize my thoughts. It's surely not personal. You know nothing. I don't make contradictions, which is why you probably feel offended....Bark

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 15:19:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Why do so many of you trans people and gay guys chase after hetero dudes the shit is so pathetic - as many openly gay guys there is why are you not investing in those willing to invest in a better you o_0 sex sex sex is that ALL you people think about - damn

I see between the lines, the comments, the likes - why are so many gay dudes infatuated with this "masc" word, I see them show more respect and willingness to these anonymity hetero or dl type of guys they STALK trying to get them to fuck them OR suck their dick - fuck yo sexuality - you are a DUMB BITCH - you gon pay someone to put THEIR dick in yo mouth o_O - you a damn fool - go suck a gay guy dick then and do some GOOD with the $

I'm sic' of the "straight" guys who live a double life secretly getting fucked and sucking on guys and trans woman - & just as equally annoyed by those gay dudes and trans people chasing after these type of guys, yet they don't treat their own kind as such.Self-hate is real

If we lived in a society where more people would live their truth, shit wouldn't be this way. It's so distasteful. You hate yourself so much, you deny your own - but have no problem letting some "straight" dude cum in your mouth, fuck you in your ass, steal from you, use you, lie to you, make fun of you, call you names etc. because to you he is "masc"- THAT is what gets your time and response? How is he a fag cause he is hetero and told you no you can't give him $1,000 to fuck your face but you want to pay him $ to suck his dick o_0

Its funny when people get rejected they start pussyfootin' and back pedaling - but when someone gay just like you shows genuine interest you not there for that you much rather chase this delusion LMAO - I see what my hetero friends complain about, but at the same time it works both ways - a lot of deceit in our times - not many people living their best life, because they afraid of being ostracized

2017-08-13 09:08:46

[img={635}x{473}]{http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2017/08/13/2858147_59905c2512a70.jpg}[/img]

you quoted but no receipts - check your upload

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 15:22:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I hear this too much, but what's with the straight dudes doing the crashing? Or are you baffled? you don't measure up> to be chased? Do people keep waiting for change?

This isn't about me........re read it. Again if you need.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 15:23:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Why do so many of you trans people and gay guys chase after hetero dudes the shit is so pathetic - as many openly gay guys there is why are you not investing in those willing to invest in a better you o_0 sex sex sex is that ALL you people think about - damn

I see between the lines, the comments, the likes - why are so many gay dudes infatuated with this "masc" word, I see them show more respect and willingness to these anonymity hetero or dl type of guys they STALK trying to get them to fuck them OR suck their dick - fuck yo sexuality - you are a DUMB BITCH - you gon pay someone to put THEIR dick in yo mouth o_O - you a damn fool - go suck a gay guy dick then and do some GOOD with the $

I'm sic' of the "straight" guys who live a double life secretly getting fucked and sucking on guys and trans woman - & just as equally annoyed by those gay dudes and trans people chasing after these type of guys, yet they don't treat their own kind as such.Self-hate is real

If we lived in a society where more people would live their truth, shit wouldn't be this way. It's so distasteful. You hate yourself so much, you deny your own - but have no problem letting some "straight" dude cum in your mouth, fuck you in your ass, steal from you, use you, lie to you, make fun of you, call you names etc. because to you he is "masc"- THAT is what gets your time and response? How is he a fag cause he is hetero and told you no you can't give him $1,000 to fuck your face but you want to pay him $ to suck his dick o_0

Its funny when people get rejected they start pussyfootin' and back pedaling - but when someone gay just like you shows genuine interest you not there for that you much rather chase this delusion LMAO - I see what my hetero friends complain about, but at the same time it works both ways - a lot of deceit in our times - not many people living their best life, because they afraid of being ostracized

2017-08-11 21:02:42

Because black gay men hate fems.

Fems ans fems who pretend to be masc want masculine dominance and a man who embodies that most are heterosexual-identified men.

Gay men hate themselves and straight men are a part of the superior class of men that they eroticize abd also wish to emulate simultaneously.

2017-08-12 16:35:13

Isn't that such a sad reality ! Say that ma brotha

Facts

Black SGL men have it bad. They chase this ideal thinking they doing something and being "in their truth" All the while swallowing that so called "straight" dick. smmfh

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 15:25:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Low self esteem! These str8 GAY FOR PAY ninjahz do it with raggedy broads, so neither of them are ever LEFT with any self respect...let alone DIGNITY!

I had to give a "str8" dude literally a dollar to get the hell out of my face 2 days ago on the job. He's sexy looking, but when the niggah came spitting game ( so he thought ) I just laughed to myself and felt kind of badly for his ass!

I thought about his long pretty uncut dick ( I know about the dick due to him wearing some dark blue slacks, him sitting down with his legs apart and that long juicy thang laying on his leg ) and my holding conversation with him about the job and what to expect. LOL!

HAHA you silly LOL

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 15:26:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-11 21:02:42

Because black gay men hate fems.

Fems ans fems who pretend to be masc want masculine dominance and a man who embodies that most are heterosexual-identified men.

Gay men hate themselves and straight men are a part of the superior class of men that they eroticize abd also wish to emulate simultaneously.

2017-08-12 16:35:13

Isn't that such a sad reality ! Say that ma brotha

2017-08-13 15:23:22

Facts

Black SGL men have it bad. They chase this ideal thinking they doing something and being "in their truth" All the while swallowing that so called "straight" dick. smmfh

Amun brotha !

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 16:33:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I know so. You don't come across as very open minded. You are kind of preachy and will use any argument to back up your thesis even if it contradicts another argument you have made.

2017-08-13 15:18:26

I notice the insecure, double minded type often shout someone is "preachy" - o_0 - truth don't need to be validated - preach to who...you o_0 -...a hit dog will what.....

I have no desires to be "preachy" that is such a basic thing to say, it's usually said by someone offended by what you've said. Don't project that shit onto me. Nor internalize my thoughts. It's surely not personal. You know nothing. I don't make contradictions, which is why you probably feel offended....Bark

2017-08-13 16:31:36

Interesting you start your argument by stating that my opinion is an opinion not a fact even though I never made that claim. Then you accuse me of me a hit dog (aka guilty) and accuse me of being offended, a claim I never made. Then you bring up projection.

Have a nice day buttercup

he has me blocked and im as harmless as a fly chalk it up deuces

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 17:13:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-13 15:18:26

2017-08-13 16:31:36

Interesting you start your argument by stating that my opinion is an opinion not a fact even though I never made that claim. Then you accuse me of me a hit dog (aka guilty) and accuse me of being offended, a claim I never made. Then you bring up projection.

Have a nice day buttercup

Reclaiming my time

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 17:37:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-13 11:16:13

Laughing nobody is bitter, i'm just stating facts. also being masculine is not about being mean mugging and mellow. being upbeat, energetic, humour and sweet are not feminine.

2017-08-13 11:22:11

You aren't stating a fact. You are stating a hypothetical. True every positive aspect of my personality can be seen as masculine. That's why some guys who love fems don't like me. They think I'm too masculine. Masculine and feminine are very subjective. For example Asians reported supporting your family masculine in a survey on the subject. Blacks did not.

i never said that all masculine dudes aren't into feminine dude and i did also mention that some masculine dudes prefer feminine dudes. however the MAJORITY of masculine dudes prefer other masculine dudes. that's how it has always been and still is. you fems could deny it all you want as the truth makes you unhappy but it is what it is. that's also why you hear and see most FEMS angry to masc dudes for not wanting to fuck them because they're not masculine and that's why you see so much fems pretending to be masculine to attract the masculine dude. it's BARELY EVER the opposite way around.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 17:47:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Men are naturally conquerors. We like a challenge, and I think the ultimate challenge for ANY gay man is to bag a "straight" one. I never chased a "straight" guy, but I liked the flirting and sometimes the sex that came from it.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 20:06:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That dick be good

mmhmmm

2017-08-13 08:34:21

๐Ÿ˜ you again...

miss me?

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 20:13:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That dick be good

mmhmmm

๐Ÿ˜ you again...

2017-08-13 20:06:34

miss me?

Yes, what you bring me

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 20:18:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That dick be good

mmhmmm

๐Ÿ˜ you again...

miss me?

2017-08-13 20:13:21

Yes, what you bring me

Some DOminos and some Mike's hard lemonade.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 20:23:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That dick be good

mmhmmm

๐Ÿ˜ you again...

miss me?

2017-08-13 20:13:21

Yes, what you bring me

2017-08-13 20:18:21

Some DOminos and some Mike's hard lemonade.

Ok.

Then you eat the ass ๐Ÿ’

Post Posted: 2017-08-14 00:42:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-13 15:25:56

HAHA you silly LOL

Just being real about it! Them kind of ninjahz often fall on hard enough times where they serve up the dick. And this dark chocolate sexy brotha has WONDERFUL soup coolers! OMFG! I'd eat them lips like chocolate cotton candy! I'd ruin that ass for ANY twat out there! My pussy will grip that big long juicy dick so good, he'd go the fuck out and bum money for a wedding ring for me! LOL!!! Oh! And don't let me get the dick in my mouth and down my throat! Laaaaaaaawd! Them babies would be ALL mine! LOL!
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: