logo
Search
Why do some of yall chase "straight" dudes begging n shit  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-08-10 22:42:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why do so many of you trans people and gay guys chase after hetero dudes the shit is so pathetic - as many openly gay guys there is why are you not investing in those willing to invest in a better you o_0 sex sex sex is that ALL you people think about - damn

I see between the lines, the comments, the likes - why are so many gay dudes infatuated with this "masc" word, I see them show more respect and willingness to these anonymity hetero or dl type of guys they STALK trying to get them to fuck them OR suck their dick - fuck yo sexuality - you are a DUMB BITCH - you gon pay someone to put THEIR dick in yo mouth o_O - you a damn fool - go suck a gay guy dick then and do some GOOD with the $

I'm sic' of the "straight" guys who live a double life secretly getting fucked and sucking on guys and trans woman - & just as equally annoyed by those gay dudes and trans people chasing after these type of guys, yet they don't treat their own kind as such.Self-hate is real

If we lived in a society where more people would live their truth, shit wouldn't be this way. It's so distasteful. You hate yourself so much, you deny your own - but have no problem letting some "straight" dude cum in your mouth, fuck you in your ass, steal from you, use you, lie to you, make fun of you, call you names etc. because to you he is "masc"- THAT is what gets your time and response? How is he a fag cause he is hetero and told you no you can't give him $1,000 to fuck your face but you want to pay him $ to suck his dick o_0

Its funny when people get rejected they start pussyfootin' and back pedaling - but when someone gay just like you shows genuine interest you not there for that you much rather chase this delusion LMAO - I see what my hetero friends complain about, but at the same time it works both ways - a lot of deceit in our times - not many people living their best life, because they afraid of being ostracized

Post Posted: 2017-08-10 22:45:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Thiz $1000 tho

I want my dick sucked for $1000 too ...

Where tgey do dat at

Post Posted: 2017-08-10 22:53:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
it's all about the masculinity and they're just after the masculinity. most out gay dudes ruined it for themselves when it comes to finding a masculine man because something is possessing them to be imitating and emulating the femininity. femininity as a MAN is a DOWNGRADE to masculinity. y'all want to attract masculine dudes as dude acting and dressing like a bitch? y'all try to push masculine dudes especially who are dl to just become attracted to bitch-assness and come out the closet for you but yet y'all aren't willing to change your damn selves as a dude who shouldn't be acting like a bitch anyway. y'all expect masculine dudes to be attracted to your femininity yet you're not even attracted to the femininity of each other yourself. fem fags are FULL OF SHIT and fem fags STAY LOSING.

Post Posted: 2017-08-11 20:45:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-10 22:42:04

Why do so many of you trans people and gay guys chase after hetero dudes the shit is so pathetic - as many openly gay guys there is why are you not investing in those willing to invest in a better you o_0 sex sex sex is that ALL you people think about - damn

I see between the lines, the comments, the likes - why are so many gay dudes infatuated with this "masc" word, I see them show more respect and willingness to these anonymity hetero or dl type of guys they STALK trying to get them to fuck them OR suck their dick - fuck yo sexuality - you are a DUMB BITCH - you gon pay someone to put THEIR dick in yo mouth o_O - you a damn fool - go suck a gay guy dick then and do some GOOD with the $

I'm sic' of the "straight" guys who live a double life secretly getting fucked and sucking on guys and trans woman - & just as equally annoyed by those gay dudes and trans people chasing after these type of guys, yet they don't treat their own kind as such.Self-hate is real

If we lived in a society where more people would live their truth, shit wouldn't be this way. It's so distasteful. You hate yourself so much, you deny your own - but have no problem letting some "straight" dude cum in your mouth, fuck you in your ass, steal from you, use you, lie to you, make fun of you, call you names etc. because to you he is "masc"- THAT is what gets your time and response? How is he a fag cause he is hetero and told you no you can't give him $1,000 to fuck your face but you want to pay him $ to suck his dick o_0

Its funny when people get rejected they start pussyfootin' and back pedaling - but when someone gay just like you shows genuine interest you not there for that you much rather chase this delusion LMAO - I see what my hetero friends complain about, but at the same time it works both ways - a lot of deceit in our times - not many people living their best life, because they afraid of being ostracized

Thank you! I'm been waiting for someone​ to bring this up

Post Posted: 2017-08-11 21:02:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Because black gay men hate fems.

Fems ans fems who pretend to be masc want masculine dominance and a man who embodies that most are heterosexual-identified men.

Gay men hate themselves and straight men are a part of the superior class of men that they eroticize abd also wish to emulate simultaneously.

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 16:35:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-11 21:02:42

Fems ans fems who pretend to be masc want masculine dominance and a man who embodies that most are heterosexual-identified men.

Gay men hate themselves and straight men are a part of the superior class of men that they eroticize abd also wish to emulate simultaneously.

Isn't that such a sad reality ! Say that ma brotha

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 16:40:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-11 20:45:09

Thank you! I'm been waiting for someone​ to bring this up

it really irritates me when it comes my way - so sic' of the wash rinse repeat mentality - then when guys get lonely and FINALLY wake the fuck up they be late 30's and older tryna get a young 20 something - na

I' don't have to experience something personally to know not to do it. I value my relationship? I won't cheat. I need $? Ok well I know I can't go rob a bank unless I wanna go to jail potentially, the odds are not in my favor....

People think they know you just by the way you dress, a few pics, or video and they use that to decide on if they let their guard down or not - social media has really fucked up communication because not very many people had it to begin with and tech just made it worse - its genius. You can't know someone if you not willing to be vulnerable

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 17:06:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-12 16:35:13

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=439387

I love how he used to call these evil bitches out on their shit.

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 18:19:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
BISH U BETTA TELL EM

YAAAASSSSSSSS

ALTHOUGH MARCO DOESNT CHASE THEM

THEY CHASE HER

DOUBLE TAKE ON THAT ONE HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLOOP

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 19:38:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-12 16:35:13

2017-08-12 17:06:30

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=439387

I love how he used to call these evil bitches out on their shit.

will add this thread to my list of things to read! Appreciate it

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 19:43:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thiz $1000 tho

Where tgey do dat at

a lot of gays in atl will pay a "straight" guy just to suck his penis...pathetic

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 19:51:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thiz $1000 tho

Where tgey do dat at

2017-08-12 19:43:20

a lot of gays in atl will pay a "straight" guy just to suck his penis...pathetic

If they paid a gay one isn't that just as pathetic? May as well for for the best. At least he won't have to hear suck girl in a girl voice. Gay men like men right?

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 20:28:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thiz $1000 tho

Where tgey do dat at

2017-08-12 19:51:01

If they paid a gay one isn't that just as pathetic? May as well for for the best. At least he won't have to hear suck girl in a girl voice. Gay men like men right?

I wasn't saying pathetic because of the parties involved - more so the act of paying someone else money to suck their penis is quite pathetic.

The "best" is relative.

"suck girl in girl voice" - not sure what you completely meant by that, if I'm going off what I think - it doesn't matter what your gender or sexuality - the tone of a persons voice is just that - a lot New York Italian chicks got deep "manly" voices and some guys are soft spoken, and are just as "masc" and completely uninterested in males LOL

I doubt most gay men know what they like ....

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 22:48:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The same reason some fags would fuck a married man without a care in the world.

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 23:17:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That dick be good

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 23:19:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That dick be good

mmhmmm

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 00:28:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thiz $1000 tho

Where tgey do dat at

Smh

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 00:37:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thiz $1000 tho

Where tgey do dat at

2017-08-13 00:28:28

Smh

which head are you shaking and why

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 00:47:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thiz $1000 tho

Where tgey do dat at

Smh

2017-08-13 00:37:34

Ha ha ...my head with the dreds 💡

And i was in aggreement with you...dat shit iz crazy

But aye i dont wanna judge...it aint tricking if you got it i guezz

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 01:08:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thiz $1000 tho

Where tgey do dat at

Smh

2017-08-13 00:47:11

HAHHAHA fuck that shit - we gotta speak on it - that shit is basic ass fuck I don't care who it is - that' pimp hand strong baby these "trade"dudes got gays PAYING them to suck they dick - I cunnn knaaaa

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 01:10:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lol your first paragraph is contradictory as fuck.

...Aww you think so .....huh

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 01:16:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thiz $1000 tho

Where tgey do dat at

Smh

2017-08-13 01:08:32

HAHHAHA fuck that shit - we gotta speak on it - that shit is basic ass fuck I don't care who it is - that' pimp hand strong baby these "trade"dudes got gays PAYING them to suck they dick - I cunnn knaaaa

Devilz grin

But when you got that god body dick ...quite a few muahfukaz willing to pay juzt to touch 💡

\"I WILL PLAY MONOPOLY ON YA THIRST\" (gcode)

Rollz dice
7 twice

Ayyyyeee beby

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 01:19:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
unfortunately thats da way the gay society is

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 01:27:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thiz $1000 tho

Where tgey do dat at

Smh

2017-08-13 01:16:54

Devilz grin

But when you got that god body dick ...quite a few muahfukaz willing to pay juzt to touch 💡

Rollz dice
7 twice

Ayyyyeee beby

HAHAH well I know what I can do if times get hard ROFL

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 01:35:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thiz $1000 tho

Where tgey do dat at

Smh

2017-08-13 01:16:54

Devilz grin

Rollz dice
7 twice

Ayyyyeee beby

2017-08-13 01:27:22

HAHAH well I know what I can do if times get hard ROFL

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum