logo
Search
Queen Sugar Actor is Trans...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So here I am again pretending to be forum reg that presents news to you all lol. A regular BGC Newscaster. Anywho, do any of you watch Queen Sugar? I watched like the first 15 min of the first episode and lost interest.

But, I was reading online this morning that one the actors came out as trans. I'm taking that to mean that like Tiq Milan he was born a woman.

To each his/ her own, but I like myself just like I am. Even with this gut I'm about to go tackle at the gym. Can't see myself surgically changing a thing.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/queen-sugar-actor-brian-michael-smith-comes-out-transgender-n783451

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He is a cop on that show

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

He is a cop on that show

I'l have to watch the latest episode.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I lost interest during the first season. The name of the show is also off putting for some odd reason.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

I lost interest during the first season. The name of the show is also off putting for some odd reason.

So shallow and vapid. You may as well go get a sex change and become a white girl. LoL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

lol I'm with you

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

So shallow and vapid. You may as well go get a sex change and become a white girl. LoL

Smile ... LOL
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: