Search
Letting go isn't easy.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Where have you been? It seems you've lost weight?

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://media.giphy.com/media/4qMCQfhSlCClO/giphy.gif

Is everything okay with you, my nigga?

7 days ago

I'm fine.

7 days ago

Good! How's your parents car repair business doing or has your drug us and fascination with criminal types impacted your relationship with your family also?

7 days ago

My family is fine we don't speak much but they're fine the business is good

7 days ago

How far must you fall before you're willing to humble yourself enough to return home to the people who truly loves you?

Code:
" And he said, A certain man had two sons:

And the younger of them said to [his] father, Father, give me the portion of goods that fall [to me]. And he divided unto them [his] living.

And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living. And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want. And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him. And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants. And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put [it] on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on [his] feet: And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill [it]; and let us eat, and be merry: For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard music and dancing.

And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant. And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound. And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him. And he answering said to [his] father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gave me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf. And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found."

You don't have to hit rock bottom before realizing you can repent and come home.
And it's not like I asked to be born into the family I was born into and if I could choose I certainly wouldn't be born into mine. A lot of people get the idea of rich/wealthy family=great upbringing that's not my case.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Damn! Dunno what to say about that.

7 days ago

mudda sick dred

LMAO! I was not expecting that from you! xD

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://media.giphy.com/media/4qMCQfhSlCClO/giphy.gif

7 days ago

I'm fine.

7 days ago

Good! How's your parents car repair business doing or has your drug us and fascination with criminal types impacted your relationship with your family also?

7 days ago

7 days ago

How far must you fall before you're willing to humble yourself enough to return home to the people who truly loves you?

Code:

And the younger of them said to [his] father, Father, give me the portion of goods that fall [to me]. And he divided unto them [his] living.

And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living. And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want. And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him. And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants. And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put [it] on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on [his] feet: And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill [it]; and let us eat, and be merry: For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard music and dancing.

And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant. And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound. And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him. And he answering said to [his] father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gave me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf. And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found."

You don't have to hit rock bottom before realizing you can repent and come home.

7 days ago

And it's not like I asked to be born into the family I was born into and if I could choose I certainly wouldn't be born into mine. A lot of people get the idea of rich/wealthy family=great upbringing that's not my case.

It's seems that your mind is the one focused on money and wealth. They merely want the best for you, yet you're only interested in dealing with low-lives, drugs, and gay sex.

You are meant for another life than that. Go home to the people who truly love and value you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

I'm fine.

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

It's seems that your mind is the one focused on money and wealth. They merely want the best for you, yet you're only interested in dealing with low-lives, drugs, and gay sex.

You are meant for another life than that. Go home to the people who truly love and value you.

Thanks. You aren't the first person to tell me that

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://media2.giphy.com/media/py5JtT24Ipp0A/giphy.gif

7 days ago

Hello my future beautiful husband

7 days ago

7 days ago

You're beautiful!

7 days ago

LOL...Thank You....IMA go work out, cuz yall 'bout to fight in here.

7 days ago

I worked out twice today going to bed in a few minute So I can squeeze in an early morning workout

Have a good workout!!!

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1159357#p

E30 DEDICATION THREAD

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The break from this shithole did you well. You look great...Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

mudda sick dred

7 days ago

had go bredren?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I have a question for you:

Would you smash or pass @ parishiltons ?

Hard Pass....If I wanted to fuck a mop, id buy a better quality one from the dollar store.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down
There go mushaboom

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

There go mushaboom

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

mudda sick dred

7 days ago

7 days ago

had go bredren?

LOL! Errything cool keng! wanna fuck?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

Who's that

bgclive.com/parishiltons

Smash or pass?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

mudda sick dred

7 days ago

7 days ago

had go bredren?

7 days ago

Yeah bui, let's jam up.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

Who's that

7 days ago

bgclive.com/parishiltons

Smash or pass?

Smash I guess

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

Who's that

7 days ago

bgclive.com/parishiltons

Smash or pass?

7 days ago

Smash I guess

You guess.

haha. If you say so.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

Who's that

7 days ago

bgclive.com/parishiltons

Smash or pass?

7 days ago

Smash I guess

7 days ago

You guess.

haha. If you say so.

If I was drunk

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

Who's that

7 days ago

bgclive.com/parishiltons

Smash or pass?

7 days ago

Smash I guess

7 days ago

You guess.

haha. If you say so.

7 days ago

If I was drunk

Hmmm.......

what made you come back?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

Who's that

7 days ago

bgclive.com/parishiltons

Smash or pass?

7 days ago

Smash I guess

7 days ago

You guess.

haha. If you say so.

7 days ago

If I was drunk

7 days ago

Hmmm.......

what made you come back?

Boredom, not much of a life after my boo got locked up again

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

mudda sick dred

7 days ago

7 days ago

had go bredren?

7 days ago

7 days ago

Yeah bui, let's jam up.

Haha u gotta say let's link up!

How do u know these things anyway?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

mudda sick dred

7 days ago

7 days ago

had go bredren?

7 days ago

7 days ago

Yeah bui, let's jam up.

7 days ago

I always learn the local customs

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Good. Keep going back

Maybe he'll actually kill u.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

mudda sick dred

7 days ago

7 days ago

had go bredren?

7 days ago

7 days ago

Yeah bui, let's jam up.

7 days ago

7 days ago

ah! I think our dialect is kinda boring compare to some of our neighbors to the
south though.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

mudda sick dred

7 days ago

7 days ago

had go bredren?

7 days ago

7 days ago

Yeah bui, let's jam up.

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

ah! I think our dialect is kinda boring compare to some of our neighbors to the
south though.

Not to me. Jamaicans, Trini and Haitians do too much. Bohemian speech is different enough to be fun but not so different that I feel I would rather cut my wrists than attempt to understand what they are saying.

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: