Search
Ms.Daia Singleton aka Damon Lamont singleton  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Lawd ham mercy! Why you trying to make this girl delete her account AGAIN!!! Smile

8 days ago

I already told her ass to just take the L and move on but she still wants to be kekeing with @mreightfiveoh over shade involving me.

8 days ago

Hey. Some cheap wiggs just dont know when they are outmatched and outclassed, boots....

8 days ago

hey granny see how you got your little friend dragged?

8 days ago

granny is a trooper for taking all these draggings, then again all that raw dick taking she does on adam4adam and jackd she can clearly take A LOT of punishment

8 days ago

You Look Like This In Court:

You dont have to worry about sex or good higeine.....

8 days ago

Hygiene*

8 days ago

yesssssssss you better lock your flop threads derek bishop what happened, you lost track of which account you were signed in on? @jumanie-moore this bitch got PROLLUMS

Whet?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Lawd ham mercy! Why you trying to make this girl delete her account AGAIN!!! Smile

8 days ago

I already told her ass to just take the L and move on but she still wants to be kekeing with @mreightfiveoh over shade involving me.

8 days ago

Hey. Some cheap wiggs just dont know when they are outmatched and outclassed, boots....

8 days ago

hey granny see how you got your little friend dragged?

8 days ago

granny is a trooper for taking all these draggings, then again all that raw dick taking she does on adam4adam and jackd she can clearly take A LOT of punishment

8 days ago

You Look Like This In Court:

You dont have to worry about sex or good higeine.....

8 days ago

Hygiene*

8 days ago

yesssssssss you better lock your flop threads derek bishop what happened, you lost track of which account you were signed in on? @jumanie-moore this bitch got PROLLUMS

8 days ago

Whet?

8 days ago

i don't even know why you keep this account, you have several others that actually get threads poppin this one is a MAJOR failure Idea NOBODY pays any attention to this font, you're lucky i gave you two quotes in one night. you may have the last word slave, i know a simple bitch like you can't help but (try to) clap back.

Girl this is my only account word to mommy

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Last chance. Please lock this thread.

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Uh ohhhhhh..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

You know what ho? Fuck that thread I made. You a ratchet gutter rat and you aint gon change.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

You know what ho? Fuck that thread I made. You a ratchet gutter rat and you aint gon change.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

You post all the fucking gifs you want. You just a nasty bitter ho with no life. How about getting a job so you move out the sewer(s) and into a room? With a job you can trade in that matted mop you wear for a nice lace front. Neutral Then you can raise your prices on your then "side hustle" from .50 to 1.00.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

You post all the fucking gifs you want. You just a nasty bitter ho with no life. How about getting a job so you move out the sewer(s) and into a room? With a job you can trade in that matted mop you wear for a nice lace front. Neutral Then you can raise your prices on your then "side hustle" from .50 to 1.00.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Be nice
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum