logo
Search
Is it weird that this makes me so happy?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Bitch you know you weird, why you ask just to brag that you did a good deed for Mother Earth? GTFOH.

12 days ago

If I wanted to brag I would just brag. My friend said I was being weird. So yes unlike you I decided to post about something other than dick. SMH. I like your profile picture. Are you finally looking for a job?

Lol, I'm supposed to thank you for that back handed compliment, when you know damn well I'm employed and have my own bartending service and my wine glasses in a couple restaurants? But thanks anyway Captain Planet.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Bitch you know you weird, why you ask just to brag that you did a good deed for Mother Earth? GTFOH.

12 days ago

If I wanted to brag I would just brag. My friend said I was being weird. So yes unlike you I decided to post about something other than dick. SMH. I like your profile picture. Are you finally looking for a job?

12 days ago

Lol, I'm supposed to thank you for that back handed compliment, when you know damn well I'm employed and have my own bartending service and my wine glasses in a couple restaurants? But thanks anyway Captain Planet.

And how exactly in the hell would i know that? You think I follow you? What's the name of this wine glass? I can see through your nostrils that you don't have a brain, you can hardly even string together a sentence. You can't even tell when a man loves you or not. Hmph. I suppose that's bad upbringing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

And how exactly in the hell would i know that? You think I follow you? What's the name of this wine glass? I can see through your nostrils that you don't have a brain, you can hardly even string together a sentence. You can't even tell when a man loves you or not. Hmph. I suppose that's bad upbringing.

We are going back and forth at the moment about the official name when we release to the public because of patenting they are unofficially called STEMS and you know I have a fucking job bitch stop being funny.

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

We are going back and forth at the moment about the official name when we release to the public because of patenting they are unofficially called STEMS and you know I have a fucking job bitch stop being funny.

I own two small businesses... there is no reason to go back and forth about a name. I.... THINK you may have mentioned this months ago.. you're full of sh*t. How are you distributing without a name? How do you order or buy a glass... when you dont even know the name of it? STFU. You're as ugly and stupid as your outfit. Please do not comment, lie , or attempt to make yourself relevant in any of my threads again. You... your imaginary bf... fictional job.... bird-like nose and below average beauty can serious turn to dust. Just go away.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

I own two small businesses... there is no reason to go back and forth about a name. I.... THINK you may have mentioned this months ago.. you're full of sh*t. How are you distributing without a name? How do you order or buy a glass... when you dont even know the name of it? STFU. You're as ugly and stupid as your outfit. Please do not comment, lie , or attempt to make yourself relevant in any of my threads again. You... your imaginary bf... fictional job.... bird-like nose and below average beauty can serious turn to dust. Just go away.

Bitch please, you like them boring bitches married to a doctor and mad because he cheating on your ass with the whole medical community. I'm not distributing I'm doing market research with a few small businesses and building my brand if you are not going to buy at least 100 plus for a large restaurant or venue why waste my time buying one fucking glass, the shipping and handling alone is not worth one glass boo boo.

Good day hating ass hoe! Clean your dirty ass carpet in between chapters.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Bitch please, you like them boring bitches married to a doctor and mad because he cheating on your ass with the whole medical community. I'm not distributing I'm doing market research with a few small businesses and building my brand if you are not going to buy at least 100 plus for a large restaurant or venue why waste my time buying one fucking glass, the shipping and handling alone is not worth one glass boo boo.

LMAO! You lying lame mutha f*cker. How you marketing and doing research when you don't even have a NAME for your product? How can someone buy it if they dont even know what to call it? I actually when to business school jack ass. You're full of sh*t. And the amount of times Tony and the rest of the neighborhood ran through your ravenous asshole I wouldnt DARE talk about cheating. My man downloaded an app. YOURS HAS AN ENTIRE GIRLFRIEND AND OTHER NIGGAS. Have a seat you parrot nosed son of a bitch.

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

LMAO! You lying lame mutha f*cker. How you marketing and doing research when you don't even have a NAME for your product? How can someone buy it if they dont even know what to call it? I actually when to business school jack ass. You're full of sh*t. And the amount of times Tony and the rest of the neighborhood ran through your ravenous asshole I wouldnt DARE talk about cheating. My man downloaded an app. YOURS HAS AN ENTIRE GIRLFRIEND AND OTHER NIGGAS. Have a seat you parrot nosed son of a bitch.

Blah blah blah, bitch you don't know my life or my story other than what I tell you, and white hoes would pay out the ass for this nose. Get over it Foxy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

10 days ago

Blah blah blah, bitch you don't know my life or my story other than what I tell you, and white hoes would pay out the ass for this nose. Get over it Foxy.

I don't know... or I don't care. Get it right. You can not talk to me. And lets be perfectly honest, no one will pay for anything you have.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This morning... ALL 4 cocooned!!!!! I'm growing so attached.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

The fact that saving a life, no matter how small...and being pleased by it...is weird...

shows how depraved this world is.

Anyway, I thought this was dope and it made me smile.

Thank you for sharing.

You should look up their lifespan. Are you going to set them free?

I saw this a while ago. You can give them prosthetic wings if something happens to one of them:

13 days ago

^_^
Thank you, your post mad me smile.

I know butterflies are extremely delicate and die really easily. They also don't live for very long. I know that they can be hand trained... but I think I might just set them free... although I am getting attached.

You can use the dead ones for wings, if some of the living ones have damaged ones.

As for getting attached...

they are right under bees for pollination of flowers and they would have a more varied diet in the wild than one you could provide.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

The fact that saving a life, no matter how small...and being pleased by it...is weird...

shows how depraved this world is.

Anyway, I thought this was dope and it made me smile.

Thank you for sharing.

You should look up their lifespan. Are you going to set them free?

I saw this a while ago. You can give them prosthetic wings if something happens to one of them:

13 days ago

^_^
Thank you, your post mad me smile.

I know butterflies are extremely delicate and die really easily. They also don't live for very long. I know that they can be hand trained... but I think I might just set them free... although I am getting attached.

10 days ago

You can use the dead ones for wings, if some of the living ones have damaged ones.

As for getting attached...

they are right under bees for pollination of flowers and they would have a more varied diet in the wild than one you could provide.

I know... I just hope they come back and visit. I would save all their babies. Lol.

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I don't know... or I don't care. Get it right. You can not talk to me. And lets be perfectly honest, no one will pay for anything you have.

You just payed me attention tho! Dead ass!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

9 days ago

You're im my thread begging for it. Get your life. I hope you're happy I quoted you. You must feel too accomplished. Enjoy and move on.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

You're im my thread begging for it. Get your life. I hope you're happy I quoted you. You must feel too accomplished. Enjoy and move on.

Yes it made my whole week, thanks sis!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That's cool. I have ordered caterpillars online for my classroom. the kids enjoyed seeing them cocoon and come out as butterflies that we released on the playground.

The kids also enjoyed taking care of mealworms. It was need watching them morph into beetles. The kids got a kick out of that. I didn't tell them they would become beetles. A ton of excitement in the room when the first one changed.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

That's cool. I have ordered caterpillars online for my classroom. the kids enjoyed seeing them cocoon and come out as butterflies that we released on the playground.

The kids also enjoyed taking care of mealworms. It was need watching them morph into beetles. The kids got a kick out of that. I didn't tell them they would become beetles. A ton of excitement in the room when the first one changed.

Beetles!!!!?!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

8 days ago

Beetles!!!!?!

Hahahaha yes. Mealworms are the larva of darkling beetles. Of course I was teaching life cycle of insects so it connected lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Not at all. Butterflies are an endangered species, so it's good you rescued them.

13 days ago

Yeah I hardly see them around anymore. Sad

It's mostly the monarch butterfly (my favorite butterfly) that's endangered. The picture of the caterpillar you uploaded looks like one too. I'm glad things are being done to help save them as a species.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Not at all. Butterflies are an endangered species, so it's good you rescued them.

13 days ago

Yeah I hardly see them around anymore. Sad

8 days ago

It's mostly the monarch butterfly (my favorite butterfly) that's endangered. The picture of the caterpillar you uploaded looks like one too. I'm glad things are being done to help save them as a species.

Yeah thats exactly the kind it is. Sad
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: