First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

that's disappointing bew.

3 days ago

Ey white kids were the only ones who accepted me and wasn't trying to bully me.

3 days ago

were you the runt of the classroom?

3 days ago

on the school. I was about 5'7" 110lb.....if that much

3 days ago

oh my gosh. 110? did you play sports in school?

3 days ago

Soccer but was benched 75% of the time because I wasnt aggressive enough

3 days ago

Passive and petite. were you always bullied?

3 days ago

Elementary I was loved..High school only until after I developed the mean look I have now.

Middle School Idk wtf was wrong with those children but it started there.

3 days ago

you look pretty cute to me, except for when you smile. you look evil as shit. lol. did you get into fights?

3 days ago

I was scary then...sat right behind the bus driver for safety and next to teachers in class. stayed in band to avoid gym lol

3 days ago

oh. on my bus route the seat behind the bus driver was reserved for this horrifically obese girl. She was like 600lbs and took up the entire seat. What instrument did you play?

3 days ago

600lb....that young? Is she still alive?

Trumpet and flute

3 days ago

No. She died before she graduated. Pretty much everyone who was super obese as a kid died before 25.

Did you like flute? I hated it.

damn I was expecting a turn around story lol.

I didn't honestly.....I couldn't hear myself we playing in parade, game, or competition.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

how completely unsurprising Confused the person who is always talking shit about black people and culture and knows nothing about his history was chasing the white cawk Rolling Eyes

3 days ago

Aw damn, I was just thinking "it's so peaceful not seeing buffy's threads or post"....I was actually enjoying bgc for the last three days. I think I may actually block you (and I never block people) just to keep it.

But ey believe whatever you want, smear however you like.

smear? your post history speaks for itself. you never miss a chance to say "i don't get it" or "i don't like it" if it's a black dish, a black musician, a black movie, a black anything.

you're blocking me because i call you out on your racism and put a dent in this "ooooo i'm so unique cuz i stand outside the black mainstream" routine.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Elementary I was loved..High school only until after I developed the mean look I have now.

3 days ago

you look pretty cute to me, except for when you smile. you look evil as shit. lol. did you get into fights?

3 days ago

I was scary then...sat right behind the bus driver for safety and next to teachers in class. stayed in band to avoid gym lol

3 days ago

oh. on my bus route the seat behind the bus driver was reserved for this horrifically obese girl. She was like 600lbs and took up the entire seat. What instrument did you play?

3 days ago

Trumpet and flute

3 days ago

No. She died before she graduated. Pretty much everyone who was super obese as a kid died before 25.

3 days ago

I didn't honestly.....I couldn't hear myself we playing in parade, game, or competition.

Nope. Not at all.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Trumpet and flute

3 days ago

3 days ago

All doom for All everyone else..with this one.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Trumpet and flute

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Thats why we love him though

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Trumpet and flute

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Thats why we love him though

Marry well,

Can I watch tho ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

I used to prefer white men over others and wanted a white boyfriend because I was conditioned into thinking that was the most attractive

I used to be that dude for a long time and never knew why. I never questioned it at all. All I know is, I started growing out of that kinda mentality as I got older. Especially through high school. I was fucking with everything. Black, white, and even Asian dudes even though they wouldn't budge all that much. And those Latinos. I went to a predominantly Latino high school so I learned Spanish, and I got hip to dating them. Some of em are batshit crazy though. I forgot where I was going with this. But yeah, these days my mind and my heart are very much more open to dating whomever as opposed to when I was coming up in middle school and shit. I like my black men though. I know that much.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

So...you were raised to be attracted to white men and want a white boyfriend.

And not women.

Fascinating.

Date who you want to date. But when he gets upset and calls you the N-word, do not be surprised.

And when you break up...run. White man's word over yours...he just might ruin your life.

I wasn't raised to like any men but thats what I thought was most attractive to me as portrayed in the mainstream media

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

I used to prefer white men over others and wanted a white boyfriend because I was conditioned into thinking that was the most attractive

3 days ago

Huh? Is that what they did to you in England? Tell me more...

Its not England its just what I thought was more attractive like a hollywood hunk. TBH Most men of colour are with white men over here especially Asian. White are the majority. I like seeing coloured men together.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

This is sad
So how r u doing now ???
U still in 2 white dudes ?

Yeah but I love me some caramel, chocolate and taco's

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

I used to be that dude for a long time and never knew why. I never questioned it at all. All I know is, I started growing out of that kinda mentality as I got older. Especially through high school. I was fucking with everything. Black, white, and even Asian dudes even though they wouldn't budge all that much. And those Latinos. I went to a predominantly Latino high school so I learned Spanish, and I got hip to dating them. Some of em are batshit crazy though. I forgot where I was going with this. But yeah, these days my mind and my heart are very much more open to dating whomever as opposed to when I was coming up in middle school and shit. I like my black men though. I know that much.

Yeah and then I saw other guys were the same as me and I was thinking well wants wrong with me? and I thought how can I complain when I'm looking for the same thing? and then I relaised than white men dont like us as much as we like them and I didn't want to have a "slave mentality"

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

how completely unsurprising Confused the person who is always talking shit about black people and culture and knows nothing about his history was chasing the white cawk Rolling Eyes

What are you on about?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

3 days ago

What are you on about?

oh nothing just another self-important bitchass idiot who can't take my font, nothing to see here

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I went through a white boy phase during the early years. I didn't date them exclusively, but if you want me to be frank, I didn't "date" them at all..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

3 days ago

What are you on about?

3 days ago

oh nothing just another self-important bitchass idiot who can't take my font, nothing to see here

Was it directed at me?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

3 days ago

What are you on about?

3 days ago

3 days ago

Was it directed at me?

no, yours seems to be an honest reflection of your (past) idolatry of white people. greninja is an uncle tom coon who would probably shoot and kill 100 trayvon martins to get to a white cawk.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

3 days ago

What are you on about?

3 days ago

3 days ago

Was it directed at me?

3 days ago

no, yours seems to be an honest reflection of your (past) idolatry of white people. greninja is an uncle tom coon who would probably shoot and kill 100 trayvon martins to get to a white cawk.

Oh my

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Its not England its just what I thought was more attractive like a hollywood hunk. TBH Most men of colour are with white men over here especially Asian. White are the majority. I like seeing coloured men together.

It is more socially acceptable to use "Black Men" in interaction than "Colored Men". Even fcuking human has a color and mine is Black and if you are referring to men that looks like me, just call me a Black. It is my beautiful complexion.

Where do you live? That aside, accept your other Black men. Nothing can make me fcuk a white man (Pink d1ck irks me). I have nothing against them sexually, I just love a good looking black man in my complexion. I dont swirl.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

It is more socially acceptable to use "Black Men" in interaction than "Colored Men". Even fcuking human has a color and mine is Black and if you are referring to men that looks like me, just call me a Black. It is my beautiful complexion.

Where do you live? That aside, accept your other Black men. Nothing can make me fcuk a white man (Pink d1ck irks me). I have nothing against them sexually, I just love a good looking black man in my complexion. I dont swirl.

I meant non white as reference to coloured

"I dont swirl" does that mean you dont date mixed men either?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

I went through a white boy phase during the early years. I didn't date them exclusively, but if you want me to be frank, I didn't "date" them at all..Smile

Yea me either...about time I started dating people I wasn't even interested in them anymore.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

Yea me either...about time I started dating people I wasn't even interested in them anymore.

In all my years on earth, I can't honestly say there is one white guy that I have ever seriously entertained dating. Now if you put biracial into the mix, that's a different story..Smile

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

YOU SURE YOU STILL DON'T WANT THEM. Confused

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

I always been open to who likes me. Though ive been struggling with the fact i may end up marrying a white guy. The fag dl and tranny chasers are fucking all the Black guys and so I cant get one.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Trumpet and flute

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

fuck you. >_>

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Meet too......

1 days ago

YOU SURE YOU STILL DON'T WANT THEM. Confused

lets not go through this again....

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 3
Stop watching this topic

Jump to: