Search
THE ..."IRONY"...SMDH!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you need to be congratulating my forum son. While he was conducting his sex parties and being a "demonic whore" and a "college dropout"..he worked and bought a brand new car and is now certified in medical transportation.........Mediocrity in the real world, but accomplishment amongst these forum bums....#illwait

AMEN!!!
I'm super proud of Ben! 馃挴馃挴馃挴馃挴馃挴馃挴

#RickeeBeckham馃拲馃敟

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you need to be congratulating my forum son. While he was conducting his sex parties and being a "demonic whore" and a "college dropout"..he worked and bought a brand new car and is now certified in medical transportation.........Mediocrity in the real world, but accomplishment amongst these forum bums....#illwait

3 days ago

AMEN!!!

Thanks shuga!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

AMEN!!!

Yep. And thank you for reading between the lines and understanding what I meant in how I used the term "mediocrity"....Many of these fatherless punks need to realize that unless you are a professional athlete, on tv or in movies, or follow exactly in their footsteps...Dads are very hard to impress...lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

AMEN!!!

3 days ago

Yep. And thank you for reading between the lines and understanding what I meant in how I used the term "mediocrity"....Many of these fatherless punks need to realize that unless you are a professional athlete, on tv or in movies, or follow exactly in their footsteps...Dads are very hard to impress...lol

You know what? You really are a piece of work!
I periodically looked in on this thread to see if you would apologize to
Ben for referring to his comeuppance as "mediocre. But you refused.
Instead, you attempted to conflate the meaning of "mediocre" with something
else while hoping 'this too shall pass' Confused

You had an opportunity to show these young guys how to be a man
and admit when you've made a poor choice of words or an error in
judgment. But again, you chose to double down on your stance by convincing
the naive that mediocrity means something other than your intent..

As Frank would say "do better!"

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Oh, the hypocrisy in this thread.

Now suddenly everyone is innocent.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

AMEN!!!

3 days ago

3 days ago

I love how you fags are trying to tell an experienced office manager and degreed educator about word choice. Yall are focused on a single word instead the phrasing around it used to frame it... mediocre, moderate, average, marginal...all pretty much mean the same things. Again, Im proud of the positive direction he is moving in and even more proud that hes spending less time in these forums around yall delusional, shit starting bum-bitches......#youshouldtryit

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@shyguyben

You need to get in here and ask your forum Daddy
why he called your new job "mediocre?"

Chyle......

馃槓 #bottombehavior

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Mediocrity? Neutral

4 days ago

Yes... mediocrity..as in average. You are doing what you are SUPPOSE to be doing at this time and age level. Millions before you have done similar type things with little to no fanfare. Please understand that compared to your peers in these forums who are popping off very ignorantly trying to stir an empty pot, its a recognisable accomplishment...and I said as much. But, as a father figure, I want MORE, BIGGER, & BETTER from you as all parents want THE BEST for their children....#theend

4 days ago

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
of only moderate quality; not very good.
"a mediocre actor"
synonyms: ordinary, average, middling, middle-of-the-road, uninspired, undistinguished, indifferent, unexceptional, unexciting, unremarkable, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian, prosaic, lackluster, forgettable, amateur, amateurish

Maybe a better word choice is in order

4 days ago

Code:
ordinary, average, middling, middle-of-the-road,

4 days ago

Continue reading the synonyms tho....you will see the context of the way avrage is being used here

Bye

4 days ago

Each word listed is a stand, alone synonym for the word I used, it does not together paint a picture of the word mediocrity and I used the word that I wished to use. You are in no reality-based position to correct me grammatically or philosophically..so Id strongly suggest you cut your loses and enjoy the fact that you were allowed to run amuck in this thread without getting verbally dragged and accosted.............

3 days ago

You view yourself to highly cunt

I'm better than you even by your shallow ass standards.....bloop

3 days ago

No. Actually youre Not. If that were the case..youd have known the foundational positive, inspirational message that I was stating to Frank in reference to benny beyond when I used the word " mediocre" as meaning average. I dont give out verbal lifetime achievement awards for a single gold selling performance and you will deal with that however I word it.......................

No on some realnshit

You are fucking mean and hurtful as Fack, unprovoked....

But if you eat this ass, I'll forgive you馃槄

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Psssh....

Chyle please....
You're just as ironic as them....

A hot mess!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

AMEN!!!

You so likeable and humble.......that is your most
Attractive trait

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Mediocrity? Neutral

4 days ago

Yes... mediocrity..as in average. You are doing what you are SUPPOSE to be doing at this time and age level. Millions before you have done similar type things with little to no fanfare. Please understand that compared to your peers in these forums who are popping off very ignorantly trying to stir an empty pot, its a recognisable accomplishment...and I said as much. But, as a father figure, I want MORE, BIGGER, & BETTER from you as all parents want THE BEST for their children....#theend

4 days ago

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
"a mediocre actor"
synonyms: ordinary, average, middling, middle-of-the-road, uninspired, undistinguished, indifferent, unexceptional, unexciting, unremarkable, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian, prosaic, lackluster, forgettable, amateur, amateurish

4 days ago

Code:

4 days ago

Continue reading the synonyms tho....you will see the context of the way avrage is being used here

Bye

4 days ago

Each word listed is a stand, alone synonym for the word I used, it does not together paint a picture of the word mediocrity and I used the word that I wished to use. You are in no reality-based position to correct me grammatically or philosophically..so Id strongly suggest you cut your loses and enjoy the fact that you were allowed to run amuck in this thread without getting verbally dragged and accosted.............

3 days ago

3 days ago

No. Actually youre Not. If that were the case..youd have known the foundational positive, inspirational message that I was stating to Frank in reference to benny beyond when I used the word " mediocre" as meaning average. I dont give out verbal lifetime achievement awards for a single gold selling performance and you will deal with that however I word it.......................

3 days ago

No on some realnshit

LoL........I am so sorry for speaking and talking to other males like grown men...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Mediocrity? Neutral

4 days ago

4 days ago

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
"a mediocre actor"

4 days ago

Code:

4 days ago

Bye

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

No on some realnshit

3 days ago

LoL........I am so sorry for speaking and talking to other males like grown men...

yeah dass how niggas tawk.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Oh, the hypocrisy in this thread.

Now suddenly everyone is innocent.

Yes. These same mofos in here bending over backwards congratulating him like he just got out of rehab were the same ones who have shaded him in the past about his less than mature and honorable forum behavior.......

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Mediocrity in the real world

Wuh da fuq!?

Did you throw lowkey shade at Ben?
Hmmph sure as hell sounds like it..
you called his "come up" mediocre.

Wow Confused

Talk about irony!!!! A former track coach to 13 year old boys using the word mediocreto refer to ANYONES career!

Before she can even begin to critique anyone else's accomplishments, she needs to explain why she is no longer "educating" 13 year old boys, and is now working in a call center for $13.01 per hour.

Is that where she wants Ben to be 30 years from now when he's her age???

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

AMEN!!!

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I love how you fags are trying to tell an experienced office manager and degreed educator about word choice. Yall are focused on a single word instead the phrasing around it used to frame it... mediocre, moderate, average, marginal...all pretty much mean the same things. Again, Im proud of the positive direction he is moving in and even more proud that hes spending less time in these forums around yall delusional, shit starting bum-bitches......#youshouldtryit

Wow
Your self aggrandizement is relentless. smh

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@shyguyben

Chyle......

3 days ago

馃槓 #bottombehavior

Show me your hole

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

3 days ago

Talk about irony!!!! A former track coach to 13 year old boys using the word mediocreto refer to ANYONES career!

Before she can even begin to critique anyone else's accomplishments, she needs to explain why she is no longer "educating" 13 year old boys, and is now working in a call center for $13.01 per hour.

All he had to do was apologize to Ben.
But some people can never humble themselves to the simplest of mistakes.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@shyguyben

Chyle......

3 days ago

馃槓 #bottombehavior

3 days ago

Show me your hole

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

AMEN!!!

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Wow
Your self aggrandizement is relentless. smh

Sweeetie,
Its not what I say and do that makes me grand...its what I dont say and do.......and one of those things is tolerate hypocritical bullshytedness

You are one of many in this thread that shares an extremely low rating & opinion of Benny because of his past actions in these forums. So you see him actually do somethings he sez he going to do (& suppose to be doing anyway), then all the sudden you congratulatory and #teamBenny like he cured cancer. You being a two-faced fag who dont have the intestinal fortitude to put his real face in his default, but trying to chastise me about applying the word mediocre to common positive actions & behaviours???????

Im not going to blow smoke up his ass..Im going to be the father & parent that I AM and say thats good BUT lets discuss how you can do better. If that makes me grand or self important then Oh Fucking Well-- that is just a reflection of those who need me to be those things because they Are Not Themselves.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

3 days ago

3 days ago

Her type are not capable of seeing themselves doing anything wrong. Everything is justifiable. It makes perfect sense that that she used to "educate" 13 year old boys. Thank goodness that was in the past...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@shyguyben

Chyle......

3 days ago

馃槓 #bottombehavior

3 days ago

Show me your hole

3 days ago

Laughing bih where have you been lately?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Her type are not capable of seeing themselves doing anything wrong. Everything is justifiable. It makes perfect sense that that she used to "educate" 13 year old boys. Thank goodness that was in the past...

smh.. I see that now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

smh.. I see that now.

You dont see shyt but what you choose to see......I said what I said and you will deal.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
smh....

And Madeline, don't Quote me if you're going to run back to
your Smart Blocking so that I cannot respond. That's what cowards and weak sissies do!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@shyguyben

Chyle......

3 days ago

馃槓 #bottombehavior

3 days ago

Show me your hole

A, knock it the Fack aff