Search
THE ..."IRONY"...SMDH!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:35:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 12:24:56

Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you need to be congratulating my forum son. While he was conducting his sex parties and being a "demonic whore" and a "college dropout"..he worked and bought a brand new car and is now certified in medical transportation.........Mediocrity in the real world, but accomplishment amongst these forum bums....#illwait

2017-06-18 13:04:21

"Mediocrity in the real world, but accomplishment amongst these forum bums....#illwait"

Don't like how you worded this

He's happy, making money, and living life on his terms, NOTHING mediocre about that in any world.

Alot of ma fuckas making 500k plus and miserable af.

I hang with him regularly and he's on his way to truly becoming self actualize, NOTHING mediocre about that in any world.

What you will NOT do, is attempt to take any form of credit for his progression, while downing it at the same time. NO.

2017-06-18 13:14:34

Leave him alone and let him "forum father"...I think the comment was on point!

AND YOUR 'DEMONIC" LOVING ASS ...PROBABLY AINT HELPIN ...BEN BEN...ACTUALIZE SHIT!

2017-06-18 13:25:14

I'm showing him love....I'm showing him loyalty.....and I'm showing him friendship....

Define progression

Going from un happy to happy is progression

Ben was not happy with his field of study....he re evaluated, and is on a happier path WHILE still keeping his want and desire to help.....THAT'S PROGRESSION

Ben has been telling me he wants a new car....he saved his coin and got it....that's progression

Progression is like possibility...it's endless, so yes he can go further....and I will be there encouraging him

But let's not knock the progression from 1 to 10 when it occurs.....cuz that's an accomplishment worth celebrating as well

2017-06-18 13:29:16

SO HE WASNT HAPPY WITH HAVING TO "STUDY HARD AND BE DISCIPLINED"?

BUT BEING "LAZY" AND DRIVING PEOPLE AROUND MAKES HIM MORE HAPPY...WHILE DELVING INTO "CONSUMERISM'...I'M SURE HE DIDNT PAY "CASH" FOR THAT CAR!

HE NEEDS TO "DO BETTER"...THE BIG CAR NOTE, COULD OF WENT TOWARDS A "MEANINGFUL" COLLEGE EDUCATION.

P.S. I CAN APPRECIATE THE REST OF WHAT YOU TYPED...ALL OF US NEED MORE "LOYAL AND BEAUTIFUL" FRIENDS LIKE YOURSELF!

BEN IS VERY LUCKY

You don't know him so you don't know why he was unhappy.....that's alot of assumption on your part.

But im done....I'm not gonna be apart of you all knocking someone's happiness.

I told him this would happen.....I expect it from you....I'm just shocked it came from his own "forum daddy"

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:35:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@wordsoftruth

You better get in front of this new scandal Madeline.
What time is the press conference to address your previous statement
about your forum son?

馃槶

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:37:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Talk to that nigga fdf.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:38:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you need to be congratulating my forum son. While he was conducting his sex parties and being a "demonic whore" and a "college dropout"..he worked and bought a brand new car and is now certified in medical transportation.........Mediocrity in the real world, but accomplishment amongst these forum bums....#illwait

2017-06-18 13:04:32

Mediocrity in the real world

Wuh da fuq!?

Did you throw lowkey shade at Ben?
Hmmph sure as hell sounds like it..
you called his "come up" mediocre.

Wow Confused

2017-06-18 13:10:06

He's being honest like a "GOOD" forum father should!

HE KNOWS BEN IS CAPABLE OF MUCH MORE! AND WHILE TRYING TO BE "ENCOURAGING'...HE'S HOPING FOR MORE AS SHOULD WE ALL!

P.S.

THAT THREAD YOU MADE WITH THE LIGHTSKIN WOMEN GOING OFF...WAS ONE OF THE BEST "THREADS" I'VE SEEN COME OUT OF THIS PLACE IN A LONG TIME.

I'VE BEEN MEANING TO COMMENT.

I THINK THE "WHITE" WOMEN "DRAGGED" THE ANGRY BITCH, HOWEVER I UNDERSTAND WHERE ALL THE "ANGER" IS COMING FROM.

THE ILLUMINATI HAS BEEN CREATING THIS "FAUX WAR" FOR A WHILE NOW. AND THERE ARE MANY BUYING INTO THE "MADNESS".

2017-06-18 13:12:18

Everybody is capable of more

Still does not give anybody the right to call progression mediocre

2017-06-18 13:17:02

DEFINE PROGRESSION...

BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS IN "PRE-MED" A YEAR AGO.

AM I MISTAKEN... ?

MAYBE I'M CONFUSED ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING?

2017-06-18 13:24:46

I decided what I wanted to go for as my major wouldn't be fufilling enough. That's all. I see you're still a bitter ass hater.

#BusinessAsUsual Rolling Eyes

I'M NOT HATING MAN. I JUST KNOW WHEN THINGS GET ROUGH OR CONFUSING...YOU SHOULD NEVER JUST "QUIT"...YOU SHOULD RE-GROUP AND SEEK "WISE COUNCIL".

I JUST DONT THINK "CONSUMERISM AND SEX PARTY'S"...ARE YOU HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, AND BEING THAT YOU ARE HANGING AROUND ...'FIGHT"...AFTER ALL THE "NEGATIVITY" BETWEEN YOU TWO...I THINK ALL OF THIS IS YOU "CRASHING AND BURNING".

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:41:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

"Mediocrity in the real world, but accomplishment amongst these forum bums....#illwait"

He's happy, making money, and living life on his terms, NOTHING mediocre about that in any world.

I hang with him regularly and he's on his way to truly becoming self actualize, NOTHING mediocre about that in any world.

What you will NOT do, is attempt to take any form of credit for his progression, while downing it at the same time. NO.

AND YOUR 'DEMONIC" LOVING ASS ...PROBABLY AINT HELPIN ...BEN BEN...ACTUALIZE SHIT!

I'm showing him love....I'm showing him loyalty.....and I'm showing him friendship....

Define progression

Ben was not happy with his field of study....he re evaluated, and is on a happier path WHILE still keeping his want and desire to help.....THAT'S PROGRESSION

Ben has been telling me he wants a new car....he saved his coin and got it....that's progression

Progression is like possibility...it's endless, so yes he can go further....and I will be there encouraging him

But let's not knock the progression from 1 to 10 when it occurs.....cuz that's an accomplishment worth celebrating as well

BUT BEING "LAZY" AND DRIVING PEOPLE AROUND MAKES HIM MORE HAPPY...WHILE DELVING INTO "CONSUMERISM'...I'M SURE HE DIDNT PAY "CASH" FOR THAT CAR!

HE NEEDS TO "DO BETTER"...THE BIG CAR NOTE, COULD OF WENT TOWARDS A "MEANINGFUL" COLLEGE EDUCATION.

P.S. I CAN APPRECIATE THE REST OF WHAT YOU TYPED...ALL OF US NEED MORE "LOYAL AND BEAUTIFUL" FRIENDS LIKE YOURSELF!

BEN IS VERY LUCKY

2017-06-18 13:35:17

You don't know him so you don't know why he was unhappy.....that's alot of assumption on your part.

I told him this would happen.....I expect it from you....I'm just shocked it came from his own "forum daddy"

YOU CANT SEE THE "FOREST FOR THE TREES" BRO BRO!

ONE OF THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT...

IS "LONG SUFFERING"...MEANING EVERYTHING IN LIFE ISNT ABOUT "PERSONAL HAPPINESS"...SOMETIMES "GREAT SACRIFICES" ARE NEEDED ALONG WITH "HARD WORK" AND "DISCIPLINE".

I JUST LEAVE YOU WITH THAT!

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:54:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 12:43:47

Happy Father's Day bro!

I think I will "Congradulate YOU". On continuing to be a "successful forum dad" to the little "monster!

p.s. I thought he used to be in "Pre-med"...??? I don't know if I would call that a "come up'...but he's seems ...'HAPPY"...So I will be happy for him.

I would encourage him to go back to school. I'm not feeling this "medical transportation" thingy...lol

#
Well, you have to crawl before you walk....medical transportation could lead to him becoming an EMT and there is college medical education degrees for emergency medicine and paramedical sciences that could eventually lead him to supervising certain emergency rooms at hospitals in the future.
Anytime you are better than you were the previous day in thought, deed, or real gain ...that is a "come up"
And he was in a medical billing and coding program before all this, so its most def an upgrade................#whatelse?

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:00:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 12:43:47

Happy Father's Day bro!

I think I will "Congradulate YOU". On continuing to be a "successful forum dad" to the little "monster!

p.s. I thought he used to be in "Pre-med"...??? I don't know if I would call that a "come up'...but he's seems ...'HAPPY"...So I will be happy for him.

I would encourage him to go back to school. I'm not feeling this "medical transportation" thingy...lol

2017-06-18 13:54:00

#
Well, you have to crawl before you walk....medical transportation could lead to him becoming an EMT and there is college medical education degrees for emergency medicine and paramedical sciences that could eventually lead him to supervising certain emergency rooms at hospitals in the future.
Anytime you are better than you were the previous day in thought, deed, or real gain ...that is a "come up"
And he was in a medical billing and coding program before all this, so its most def an upgrade................#whatelse?

SURE IS!

I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS IN "MEDICAL BILLING"...I THOUGHT HE WAS "PREMED"...I KNEW I WAS MISSING A "BIG PART" OF THE EQUATION.

CONGRADS BENNY! MY BAG!

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:07:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 13:14:38

Mediocrity? Neutral

Yes... mediocrity..as in average. You are doing what you are SUPPOSE to be doing at this time and age level. Millions before you have done similar type things with little to no fanfare. Please understand that compared to your peers in these forums who are popping off very ignorantly trying to stir an empty pot, its a recognisable accomplishment...and I said as much. But, as a father figure, I want MORE, BIGGER, & BETTER from you as all parents want THE BEST for their children....#theend

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:09:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Define progression

BEN IS VERY LUCKY

2017-06-18 13:41:25

IS "LONG SUFFERING"...MEANING EVERYTHING IN LIFE ISNT ABOUT "PERSONAL HAPPINESS"...SOMETIMES "GREAT SACRIFICES" ARE NEEDED ALONG WITH "HARD WORK" AND "DISCIPLINE".

I agree

But whst you decide to work hard on.....what you sacrifice for....is entirely up to you!

And that's the part you are missing.

I'm not saying ben is going to stop at transportation.....but let's say he did....if he decided to be the best medical transporter.....work hard and sacrifice for that.....and he accomplished that....that is admirable....and who knows where that would lead....he could open up his on medical transportation company.....or save many lives....or connect with many people who are sick and in need of his kindness and giving spirit......and that's fucking beautiful.

If you can't see that....it's you that's blind.....STOP living your life based off someone else's standards

Ask yourself what you want...and who you want to be, and accomplish that! THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU A SUCCESS.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:11:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Mediocrity? Neutral

2017-06-18 14:07:12

Yes... mediocrity..as in average. You are doing what you are SUPPOSE to be doing at this time and age level. Millions before you have done similar type things with little to no fanfare. Please understand that compared to your peers in these forums who are popping off very ignorantly trying to stir an empty pot, its a recognisable accomplishment...and I said as much. But, as a father figure, I want MORE, BIGGER, & BETTER from you as all parents want THE BEST for their children....#theend

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
of only moderate quality; not very good.
"a mediocre actor"
synonyms: ordinary, average, middling, middle-of-the-road, uninspired, undistinguished, indifferent, unexceptional, unexciting, unremarkable, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian, prosaic, lackluster, forgettable, amateur, amateurish

Maybe a better word choice is in order

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:15:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Define progression

BEN IS VERY LUCKY

2017-06-18 13:41:25

2017-06-18 14:09:10

I agree

But whst you decide to work hard on.....what you sacrifice for....is entirely up to you!

And that's the part you are missing.

I'm not saying ben is going to stop at transportation.....but let's say he did....if he decided to be the best medical transporter.....work hard and sacrifice for that.....and he accomplished that....that is admirable....and who knows where that would lead....he could open up his on medical transportation company.....or save many lives....or connect with many people who are sick and in need of his kindness and giving spirit......and that's fucking beautiful.

If you can't see that....it's you that's blind.....STOP living your life based off someone else's standards

Ask yourself what you want...and who you want to be, and accomplish that! THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU A SUCCESS.

NO I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT BRO BRO...THIS IS WHY I WAS IN YOUR 'CORNER" ALL THESE YEARS...BECAUSE YOU SPOKE MY "LANGUAGE".

I TOTALL BELIEVE IN DOING WHAT MAKES YOU "HAPPY" OR MAKES YOU "FEEL GREAT" INSIDE.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT ME NOT KNOWING "BEN'S PLIGHT".

SO I'M GONNA "BOW OUT" GRACEFULLY...

LEAVE THIS CONVERSATION, TO THOSE WHO "TRULY ARE INVESTED" IN THIS MAN'S LIFE.

I'LLL LET HIS "FORUM DADDY" AND 'GOOD FRIEND" FIGHT IT OUT!

SORRY....

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:17:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

2017-06-18 13:10:28

She can't help it....even when she's trying to show "love" she has to be a shady cunt.

2017-06-18 13:32:06

I COULD BE "WRONG"...BUT THIS TIME I JUST DIDNT "SEE IT"...I THINK BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...HE'S BEEN ENCOURAGING BEN BEN...TO DO BETTER!

WHICH IS WHAT I'VE BEEN HOPING FOR ALL ALONG, AND THAT COMMENT KIND GIVES ME HOPE!

But this step ben has taken is him doing better....now let's see where he gose after this.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:26:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

BERTHA!!!!!!! 馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶

My father of two bio-son who will be 25 later this year just finished his associates degree last month..and im already on that ass about his degree in criminology or forensic science. My niece I helped raise will be starting her doctorate studies in pharmacology in the Fall. My eldest nephew is in art school studying computer graphics & animation and Im on his ass about getting certified in computer hardware and networking. Soooo proud as I am of Bens positive movement in his life, there is more to do and be done. Working in the medical field is good, running things and shot calling in his given medical field profession is even better............

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:30:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Mediocrity? Neutral

2017-06-18 14:11:40

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
"a mediocre actor"
synonyms: ordinary, average, middling, middle-of-the-road, uninspired, undistinguished, indifferent, unexceptional, unexciting, unremarkable, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian, prosaic, lackluster, forgettable, amateur, amateurish

Code:
ordinary, average, middling, middle-of-the-road,

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:51:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Mediocrity? Neutral

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
"a mediocre actor"

2017-06-18 14:30:41

Code:

Tbh I would've appreciated you using one of those words instead, but I get your point...thanks for the clarity. Smile

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:55:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

2017-06-18 13:10:28

She can't help it....even when she's trying to show "love" she has to be a shady cunt.

2017-06-18 13:32:06

I COULD BE "WRONG"...BUT THIS TIME I JUST DIDNT "SEE IT"...I THINK BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...HE'S BEEN ENCOURAGING BEN BEN...TO DO BETTER!

WHICH IS WHAT I'VE BEEN HOPING FOR ALL ALONG, AND THAT COMMENT KIND GIVES ME HOPE!

2017-06-18 14:17:17

But this step ben has taken is him doing better....now let's see where he gose after this.

Exactly lol I'm definitely not doing MT forever...the fuck?! Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 15:05:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Mediocrity? Neutral

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
"a mediocre actor"

Code:

Continue reading the synonyms tho....you will see the context of the way avrage is being used here

Bye

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 15:17:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Mediocrity? Neutral

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
"a mediocre actor"

Code:

2017-06-18 14:51:26

Tbh I would've appreciated you using one of those words instead, but I get your point...thanks for the clarity. Smile

K.......review my reply to Olive Piss in this thread for even more clarity please maam. 馃構馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿

Note: By the time I was your age, I had worked and paid my own way through college, was running my own household, and was getting ready to enlist in USAF...and my dad was still more interested in my nomadic older brother and his kids than what I was doing...............I understand now that he knew I was more than capable of doing what I was suppose to do and would accomplish anything I put my mind to doing..but I wasnt going to get a party or parade from him for any of it..........

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 15:25:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Mediocrity? Neutral

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
"a mediocre actor"

Code:

2017-06-18 15:05:36

Continue reading the synonyms tho....you will see the context of the way avrage is being used here

Bye

Each word listed is a stand, alone synonym for the word I used, it does not together paint a picture of the word mediocrity and I used the word that I wished to use. You are in no reality-based position to correct me grammatically or philosophically..so Id strongly suggest you cut your loses and enjoy the fact that you were allowed to run amuck in this thread without getting verbally dragged and accosted.............

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 15:26:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

BERTHA!!!!!!! 馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶

2017-06-18 14:26:40

My father of two bio-son who will be 25 later this year just finished his associates degree last month..and im already on that ass about his degree in criminology or forensic science. My niece I helped raise will be starting her doctorate studies in pharmacology in the Fall. My eldest nephew is in art school studying computer graphics & animation and Im on his ass about getting certified in computer hardware and networking. Soooo proud as I am of Bens positive movement in his life, there is more to do and be done. Working in the medical field is good, running things and shot calling in his given medical field profession is even better............

BUT BERTHA

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 15:29:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@shyguyben

You need to get in here and ask your forum Daddy
why he called your new job "mediocre?"

Chyle......

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 15:44:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

BERTHA!!!!!!! 馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶

2017-06-18 14:26:40

2017-06-18 15:26:07

BUT BERTHA

........................BUT WHERE ARE YOURS, PUNK-PUNK??

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 16:07:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Mediocrity? Neutral

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
"a mediocre actor"

Code:

Bye

2017-06-18 15:25:59

Each word listed is a stand, alone synonym for the word I used, it does not together paint a picture of the word mediocrity and I used the word that I wished to use. You are in no reality-based position to correct me grammatically or philosophically..so Id strongly suggest you cut your loses and enjoy the fact that you were allowed to run amuck in this thread without getting verbally dragged and accosted.............

You view yourself to highly cunt

I'm better than you even by your shallow ass standards.....bloop

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 16:53:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Mediocrity? Neutral

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
"a mediocre actor"

Code:

Bye

2017-06-18 16:07:57

No. Actually youre Not. If that were the case..youd have known the foundational positive, inspirational message that I was stating to Frank in reference to benny beyond when I used the word " mediocre" as meaning average. I dont give out verbal lifetime achievement awards for a single gold selling performance and you will deal with that however I word it.......................

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 17:12:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Mediocrity? Neutral

me路di路o路cre
藢m膿d膿藞艒k蓹r/Submit
adjective
"a mediocre actor"

Code:

Bye

2017-06-18 16:07:57

2017-06-18 16:53:25

No. Actually youre Not. If that were the case..youd have known the foundational positive, inspirational message that I was stating to Frank in reference to benny beyond when I used the word " mediocre" as meaning average. I dont give out verbal lifetime achievement awards for a single gold selling performance and you will deal with that however I word it.......................

Neither was I

I know benny can go infinity times further

As well as I

But don't come off as if the strides he has made are not worthy of praise as well

That was my point

But look at us...two leos making some one else's shit about us smh

For that I apologize to benny

And say have a nyce day to you

Happy father's day btw
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum