logo
Search
Cultural Appropriation? Black Woman goes the fuck off!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 11:59:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This Black 'liteskin' Woman took to social media to go off on
Black Men who show love to 'woke' white women.
Is she right? Are white women hijacking the 'woke' movement?

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 12:07:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is the woman she's angry with.

Rubia Garcia's response.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:26:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:49:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lol....
Maybe she should focus on losing weight and looking sexy and NO NIGGA would leave her....she sounds soo angry.....too angry....Really?....over some youtube social media stuff?...Maybe her man left her for a white woman....and why is she bucking like a moose about white people when she looks mixed her damn self....She clearly has some caucasian in her and she looks like one of those bitches that will be quick to claim to be CREOLE or have native blood.....I've noticed that a lot of mixed ppl THESE DAYS will go to extreme lengths to be PRO BLACK AS FUCK but it's like yo....you look like you're 1 shade away from being white....lmao

And how come nobody brings up cultural appropriation when Beyonce's hair color is super blonde.....and flowy...like a white mermaid....looking like a black lady godiva.....lol....or hair relaxers that black women constantly buy to DE-NEGROLIZE their hair texture....or buying all kinds of weave hair textures from EUROPE.....

As far as I'm concerned, the Americans should just ACCEPT mainstream AMERICAN CULTURE........Americans constantly fighting about cultural appropiation is just stupid...I understand that USA minorities wanna keep certain aspects of their culture exclusive but it's this same exclusivity that prevented blacks from integrating with whites prior to the 1960s....Everyone is trying to keep things EXCLUSIVE these days....that rich are getting richer because they feel wealth is exclusive to them....MOST Str8 people are against gay marriage because they feel the concept of marriage of marriage should remain exclusive to heterosexuality......An educated black person can't find a job easily because certain industries feel that their fields should remain traditionally and exclusives white....Donald Trump's cabinet is filled with multi millionaires and billionaires to send the message that only the wealthy can decide for America.......All this EXCLUSIVENESS is tearing us apart....

And to be honest, blacks that ramble about whites stealing their ways WON'T CLAIM to be be AFRICAN either....but the swag you claim to be stolen by whites obviously came from native African culture (braids).....so if you won't claim African, why are you soo concerned with a white woman promoting something most blacks refuse align themselves with anyway.....

She's not smart....she does have an argument but her reasons are not solid....she's just bucking like a pregnant moose with some big ass tities.....dem tities are like midget parachutes.....

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:52:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 11:59:14

Lol....
Maybe she should focus on losing weight and looking sexy and NO NIGGA would leave her....she sounds soo angry.....too angry....Really?....over some youtube social media stuff?...Maybe her man left her for a white woman....and why is she bucking like a moose about white people when she looks mixed her damn self....She clearly has some caucasian in her and she looks like one of those bitches that will be quick to claim to be CREOLE or have native blood.....I've noticed that a lot of mixed ppl THESE DAYS will go to extreme lengths to be PRO BLACK AS FUCK but it's like yo....you look like you're 1 shade away from being white....lmao

And how come nobody brings up cultural appropriation when Beyonce's hair color is super blonde.....and flowy...like a white mermaid....looking like a black lady godiva.....lol....or hair relaxers that black women constantly buy to DE-NEGROLIZE their hair texture....or buying all kinds of weave hair textures from EUROPE.....

As far as I'm concerned, the Americans should just ACCEPT mainstream AMERICAN CULTURE........Americans constantly fighting about cultural appropiation is just stupid...I understand that USA minorities wanna keep certain aspects of their exclusive but it's this same exclusivity that prevented blacks from integrating with whites prior to the 1960s....

And to be honest, blacks that ramble about whites stealing their ways WON'T CLAIM to be be AFRICAN either....but the swag you claim to be stolen by whites obviously came from native African culture (braids).....so if you won't claim African, why are you soo concerned with a white woman promoting something most blacks refuse align themselves with anyway.....

She's not smart....she does have an argument but her reasons are not solid....she's just bucking like a pregnant moose with some big ass tities.....dem tities are like midget parachutes.....

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:54:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This Black 'liteskin' Woman took to social media to go off on
Black Men who show love to 'woke' white women.
Is she right? Are white women hijacking the 'woke' movement?

TEAM ...

WHITE GURL!

P.S.

THAT "HALF WHITE GURL" IS TOO DAMN ANGRY AT HER OWN "PEOPLE" IT MUST BE "PERSONAL"... ANYWAYZ I CANT DEAL WITH ALL THAT "SELF HATE".

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:56:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
SHE SAID "I HOPE THAT BITCH GET LICE"

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:09:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
00:47-1:01 is why they want to get away. They don't need a woman who's temper gets up like a man.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:17:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That wildebeest is mad no one looking at her. Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:37:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
She has a point but I don't think the white lady meant any harm. If she teaches in my city and lives there she is to adapt the culture one way or another.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:52:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
she's full of shit. the same shit she said black men only do and black women don't do is something black women do ALL THE TIME. "i've never seen a black woman verbally praising and sexually chasing white men for being white". LIES! a high percentage of black women praise white men and chase white men all the time but the difference between black men and black women is that black men are wanted far more by women of another race than black women are wanted by men of another race.

that's why you see more black men with white women than black women with black men and black women are BITTER about it. the percentage of black men wanting black women is decreasing due to black women and their greedy, selfish, leaching, thieving, wicked, envious, verbally abusive and physically abusive asses! black women are always pointing fingers at black men when THEY are the reason why black men run from them! that's why i give God glory that i'm a GAY black man not into these wicked whore witches.

i also wonder if she's so "pro black", how she would react to a black man being into and with another BLACK man. i mean she did call black men who are into/after/with women of another race (especially white women) faggots and bitches out of anger and bitter. i actually wonder how she would reacts to black men with other black men. i mean we are black with black. i wonder if she's a homo hating bitch or a homo hating BISEXUAL bitch because she looks like she could be it and not to mention that a lot of black bisexual and lesbian women are insecure and bitter to black bisexual and homosexual men.

bitter and bothered as we're black men not sexually attracted to them and black men living OUR OWN lives, doing OUR OWN deeds, minding OUR OWN matters and making OUR OWN money without ALL of it or ANY of it involving, focusing and being put towards THEM. i'm pretty sure she's just a TYPICAL BLACK BITCH trying to shame and hurt a black man's feeling for not wanting HER or a black WOMAN like her! IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT THEM and they're always trying to FORCE themselves upon black men. they think because we're BLACK MEN and they're black WOMEN that they automatically "own" us and we automatically "owe" them. TFOH!

that's why i understand, don't blame and an not blind anymore as to why so much straight and bisexual black men treat so much black women so terribly or date out their races aside from attraction. as BLACK MEN, our only ally is ANOTHER BLACK MAN. that's why i'm glad i'm a gay black man as it keeps me involved with and teaming with my EXACT OWN i RELATE WITH in every way. women have no importance to my life and women (especially black women) have absolutely nothing to offer my life but invasion and trouble anyways. gay and glad. good bye.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 14:59:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

She has a point but I don't think the white lady meant any harm. If she teaches in my city and lives there she is to adapt the culture one way or another.

SHE NEEDS A MARCH. Walk some of that heat off.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 15:29:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That wildebeest is mad no one looking at her. Laughing

DID IT STING?

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 15:49:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
A black woman will throw our ass under the bus for anything.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 16:14:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
UPDATE: I just went to Rubia Garcia's Facebook page and read some of the most hateful comments from Black women who were sent to her page by that angry Black woman.

Look at these angry bitter bitches!
Keep in mind, most of their anger started only
after Black men started calling the white woman Bae.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 16:20:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Here's another hate filled comment from a angry black bitch
sent to this woman's FB page just to harass.

I am so fucking done with Black women.
I'm convinced more than ever that these creatures are
only on this planet to destroy Black Men and anything there may care about.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 16:22:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

she's full of shit. the same shit she said black men only do and black women don't do is something black women do ALL THE TIME. "i've never seen a black woman verbally praising and sexually chasing white men for being white". LIES! a high percentage of black women praise white men and chase white men all the time but the difference between black men and black women is that black men are wanted far more by women of another race than black women are wanted by men of another race.

that's why you see more black men with white women than black women with black men and black women are BITTER about it. the percentage of black men wanting black women is decreasing due to black women and their greedy, selfish, leaching, thieving, wicked, envious, verbally abusive and physically abusive asses! black women are always pointing fingers at black men when THEY are the reason why black men run from them! that's why i give God glory that i'm a GAY black man not into these wicked whore witches.

i also wonder if she's so "pro black", how she would react to a black man being into and with another BLACK man. i mean she did call black men who are into/after/with women of another race (especially white women) faggots and bitches out of anger and bitter. i actually wonder how she would reacts to black men with other black men. i mean we are black with black. i wonder if she's a homo hating bitch or a homo hating BISEXUAL bitch because she looks like she could be it and not to mention that a lot of black bisexual and lesbian women are insecure and bitter to black bisexual and homosexual men.

bitter and bothered as we're black men not sexually attracted to them and black men living OUR OWN lives, doing OUR OWN deeds, minding OUR OWN matters and making OUR OWN money without ALL of it or ANY of it involving, focusing and being put towards THEM. i'm pretty sure she's just a TYPICAL BLACK BITCH trying to shame and hurt a black man's feeling for not wanting HER or a black WOMAN like her! IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT THEM and they're always trying to FORCE themselves upon black men. they think because we're BLACK MEN and they're black WOMEN that they automatically "own" us and we automatically "owe" them. TFOH!

that's why i understand, don't blame and an not blind anymore as to why so much straight and bisexual black men treat so much black women so terribly or date out their races aside from attraction. as BLACK MEN, our only ally is ANOTHER BLACK MAN. that's why i'm glad i'm a gay black man as it keeps me involved with and teaming with my EXACT OWN i RELATE WITH in every way. women have no importance to my life and women (especially black women) have absolutely nothing to offer my life but invasion and trouble anyways. gay and glad. good bye.

Thank you for this!

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 16:23:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Mutts, Fakkits & Immigrants ... The cOOn Train is Coming!!! - All Aboard!

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 17:46:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You being born of a, "cave becky", it's your natural instinct to protect, "cave becky" and uphold White supremacy. But, don't try and make it seem like Black women are trying to destroy Black men, simply because Black women are upset that a White woman is being praised for doing/saying what Black women have been saying for eons.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 17:59:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 17:46:00

You being born of a, "cave becky", it's your natural instinct to protect, "cave becky" and uphold White supremacy. But, don't try and make it seem like Black women are trying to destroy Black men, simply because Black women are upset that a White woman is being praised for doing/saying what Black women have been saying for eons.

Nice try.
I fully expected you to stop by with your typical deflection from the issue.
This has nothing to do with white supremacy. This is about Black women
being angry as hell because Black Men are calling this woman White Bae.

Black men like the positive vibes coming from Rubia Garcia
and they also find her physically appealing. Black women don't like that!

- Btw, I noticed you didn't have one thing to say about the venomous
shit these black woman are doing and saying. But I expected as much from you.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 18:06:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 17:59:30

Nice try.

You really think that cultural appropriation doesn't uphold White supremacy? Black women are upset that tactics developed and done by them to better the Black community are only valued when they are appropriated by a White woman. The Black men that flock to Rubia Garcia are simply snow kweens.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 18:19:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Nice try.

2017-06-18 18:06:35

You really think that cultural appropriation doesn't uphold White supremacy? Black women are upset that tactics developed and done by them to better the Black community are only valued when they are appropriated by a White woman. The Black men that flock to Rubia Garcia are simply snow kweens.

Yet these same evil incendiary bitches have no problem
culturally appropriating remy silk weave and the blonde hair
of white women.

Get the fuck outta here! You can't defend these beasts and I will no
longer entertain your desperation.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 20:07:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Nice try.

2017-06-18 18:19:26

of white women.

More Black women wear their natural hair than those who wear weaves and dye their hair blonde.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 20:17:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:
I'm convinced more than ever that these creatures are only on this planet to destroy Black Men and anything there may care about.

WYPIPO, RIGHT?

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 20:24:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Nice try.

2017-06-18 18:19:26

of white women.

2017-06-18 20:07:39

More Black women wear their natural hair than those who wear weaves and dye their hair blonde.

Black men are the weakest links in any chain ever and always. There is no need to fuss this child thread. Maturity is not locked in the minds of blk men. Life has been beaten out of them and all they see is the word white. All you have to is say it and the blk man goes into his step and fetch it routine. Please don't fuss with the blk woman haters of bgc.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: