Search
Hey Ben! What you been up to gurl? ❤️❤️❤️❤️  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Becoming an EMT isnt worth it in 2017 unless it's part of firefighter cross training. Private EMTs are just people lined up to be sued once the person they saved gets the hospital bill. They don't get paid well either. Well compared to a fast food job they do.

3 days ago

Fun.At.Parties van Gogh

STFU

Sidebar: you don't look so much bottom Ben....

3 days ago

Stop trying to make me feel bad for helping people.

3 days ago

@benben How much help was his spewage?

@hazel, let me tell you one more thing , .......

....I forgot it but it's been a day of combinations so....

3 days ago

back to licking my balls huntty

3 days ago

No

Harry bastad

>_>

Track Thumbs Up/Down
*GOOGLES MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION SALARY IN TRI-STATE AREA*

DOUBLE TAKE ON THAT ONE!!!!!!

*TWERKS*

BLOOP

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't even know you man but Congrats on your accomplishments so far.. stay focused man Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Aww isn't that sweet.

#MeatIsMurder

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Congratulations! Since for some reason, several people here have mistaken me for you, it's good to see I'm doing well..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@wordsoftruth

If you will explain to me why you went from a degreed, credentialed "educator" of 13 year old boys, to a 42 (or 43 or 44) year old gal working in a call center @$13.01 per hour, I'll set any small goal you would like me to..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

FOR THOSE OF YOU FORUM FAGS WHO NEED AN EXAMPLE OF HOW TO SET SMALL GOALS & UPGRADE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES AND #WIN..

DCVERSE
WISHY WASHY TS
FAITH LAHANE (RAHEEM)
BUFFYSUMMERS (RICO)
DARTHCHOCOLATE
OLIVE-P
SHANETTA
JUMPSTE
@truth-_-teller

4 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

*GOOGLES MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION SALARY IN TRI-STATE AREA*

DOUBLE TAKE ON THAT ONE!!!!!!

*TWERKS*

BLOOP

Emmmmmm and how does trolling bgclive on a fake account pay these days?......#googlethatfortheTriStateArea

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

If you will explain to me why you went from a degreed, credentialed "educator" of 13 year old boys, to a 42 (or 43 or 44) year old gal working in a call center @$13.01 per hour, I'll set any small goal you would like me to..

You dont know how a voting ballot is suppose to work, so I dont know if I can explain anything to you....lol

BUT I work in a call center owned by an international conglomerate based out of France. There is not a school district in FL that can match this companies benefits package and I made close to 38K last year researching insurance policies and reading your ape looking ass sitting at my desk area. Three weeks paid vacation. 8 hours of sick time accrued per pay period. All unused time is cashable. I can take off work wheeeeeenever I need to. That does not include my coaching supplements or track meet officiating fees between January & May.........

My degree is Education/Psychology....I never told any of yall roughskin, nosey fags I was a classroom teacher.......#likeever

NOW, What Do You Do For A Living That Allows you to be on bgclive 24/7, running two separate troll accounts, drawing on screenshots, and making memes at your far more advanced age than I???

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

You dont know how a voting ballot is suppose to work, so I dont know if I can explain anything to you....lol

BUT I work in a call center owned by an international conglomerate based out of France. There is not a school district in FL that can match this companies benefits package and I made close to 38K last year researching insurance policies and reading your ape looking ass sitting at my desk area. Three weeks paid vacation. 8 hours of sick time accrued per pay period. All unused time is cashable. I can take off work wheeeeeenever I need to. That does not include my coaching supplements or track meet officiating fees between January & May.........

My degree is Education/Psychology....I never told any of yall roughskin, nosey fags I was a classroom teacher.......#likeever

NOW, What Do You Do For A Living That Allows you to be on bgclive 24/7, running two separate troll accounts, drawing on screenshots, and making memes at your far more advanced age than I???

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

Aren't we angry this morning. Better to take it out on me than those 13 year old boys you used to "educate"..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

Not buying it. You make $13.01 per hour and you know it. That is nowhere near $38,000 per year, which is nothing to brag about. You are probably also to thick to see the sadness of a 42 (or 43 or 44) year old bragging about having a job with vacation and sick leave. But to Pensacola Swamp things, that's the good life I suppose..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

3 days ago

Not buying it. You make $13.01 per hour and you know it. That is nowhere near $38,000 per year, which is nothing to brag about. You are probably also to thick to see the sadness of a 42 (or 43 or 44) year old bragging about having a job with vacation and sick leave. But to Pensacola Swamp things, that's the good life I suppose..

Just like I Muthafuckin thought............lol #nointelligeableresponse

I truly and deeply apologize for turning you into a useless, directionless, troll...at least when you did political threads you were slightly interesting and had your own voice. Now you are just reduced down to a faggotry-filled, blithering, unlovable zoo display that your keepers are overfeeding and not bathing..........#SorryAgain

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I truly and deeply apologize for turning you into a useless, directionless, troll...at least when you did political threads you were slightly interesting and had your own voice. Now you are just reduced down to a faggotry-filled, blithering, unlovable zoo display that your keepers are overfeeding and not bathing..........#SorryAgain

How does $13.01 per hour equal almost $38,000 per year. Another one of your many "truths".

No way is a former track coach to 13 year old boys, currently making $13.01 per hour, is going to shame me about ANYTHING. But you get an "E" for effort.

You made a thread demanding everyone to post pictures of their paystubs to prove they had a job. Well, Coach, since everyone here knows your gummint name, let's see a current paystub with that $38,000 per year salary. All we need to see is your name and your pay. I'll wait..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

How does $13.01 per hour equal almost $38,000 per year. Another one of your many "truths".

No way is a former track coach to 13 year old boys, currently making $13.01 per hour, is going to shame me about ANYTHING. But you get an "E" for effort.

You made a thread demanding everyone to post pictures of their paystubs to prove they had a job. Well, Coach, since everyone here knows your gummint name, let's see a current paystub with that $38,000 per year salary. All we need to see is your name and your pay. I'll wait..

You dont make demands of me, nappyback.....I dont have shyt to prove to your ugly ass. I got off hourly wage after my employer was purchased by my current company. You need to worry less about how much money I make and more about your disability check you get for being too stupid to use a voting ballot correctly.......
OBVIOUSLY, you are VERY shame of yourself...I mean Google bgclive and your original screenname and see whats all in the images...its mostly me and 7 months of your obsessive spamming of my pics. It is sick and borderline psychotic...#gethelp

I just spent the last 30 to 45 minutes deleting everything you ever posted in my threads.....like ever. Enjoy this, because this will Be The Last Time we communicate directly.........

Track Thumbs Up/Down
New Car=You are gunna work. Period. 4 weeks gunna come QUICK!!!

4weeks? Damn!...Already? Just paid...wtf....Damn....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

3 days ago

13.01 per hour is only $24,979 per year.
Provided you work 40hrs a week without missing a day.

13.01 per hour (before Taxes)

Track Thumbs Up/Down
^^^ oops, quoted the wrong message

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

I think you should work around people, and where there is a lot of drama/change/ fighting etc.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

You dont make demands of me, nappyback.....I dont have shyt to prove to your ugly ass. I got off hourly wage after my employer was purchased by my current company. You need to worry less about how much money I make and more about your disability check you get for being too stupid to use a voting ballot correctly.......
OBVIOUSLY, you are VERY shame of yourself...I mean Google bgclive and your original screenname and see whats all in the images...its mostly me and 7 months of your obsessive spamming of my pics. It is sick and borderline psychotic...#gethelp

I just spent the last 30 to 45 minutes deleting everything you ever posted in my threads.....like ever. Enjoy this, because this will Be The Last Time we communicate directly.........

In other words, you have no way to prove your latest lie! Well as long as you continue to not be allowed to "educate" children, I'll be good..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Every legitimate employer on earth gives their employers a pay statement, whether they are salaried, hourly or whatever. You are a pathetic liar and everyone who reads your font knows it, with the possible exception of your forum son, and my instincts tell me that he even knows..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@wordsoftruth

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 3 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: