Search
Why are ugly people so mean?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 13:55:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 08:08:49

Hey! I was taught that ugly is what ugly does...So that is not exclusive to people who are not visually appealing. There are very attractive and generally intelligent folks right here in these forums who negative behaviours and limited personality makes me think their family tree sprang up in the middle of a cesspool swamp..............

2017-06-12 09:02:27

Yes, but uglies seem to be the meanest lol!

"...If you have a problem with the way you look then you need to talk to Jesus Christ because I have nothing to do with your botched DNA, I can not help you find your missing chromosomes... "

^^^Just as mean as any ugly person.

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 14:10:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

SMDH

How you going to judge "ugly" people we you calling them ugly. You are calling them a word that literally means unpleasant or repulsive. Then You expect people called ugly to be nice (like they owe you to be nice) when people like you talk down on them for something they can't help.

Yea that makes a lot of sense....... looks like a high schooler wrote this.

2017-06-12 13:48:10

This is the Gayest shit he's written in 10 days. Pretty much disposing of people for various superficial reasons. He'll let them back in the house (to be the help,) but only if they are super nice to him.

2017-06-12 13:59:28

The ugly part is people agreeing. I just find that sad. Especially with the number of kids who go mentally ill and commit suicide behind this shit like this.

Some say Homosexuality is a disease of the unrelenting quest for perfection.

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 15:03:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It doesn't have anything to do with being ugly. There are plenty of cute and semi-cute/decent looking guys who are just as mean if not worse.

Post Posted: 2017-06-13 12:29:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Hey! I was taught that ugly is what ugly does...So that is not exclusive to people who are not visually appealing. There are very attractive and generally intelligent folks right here in these forums who negative behaviours and limited personality makes me think their family tree sprang up in the middle of a cesspool swamp..............

2017-06-12 13:55:29

"...If you have a problem with the way you look then you need to talk to Jesus Christ because I have nothing to do with your botched DNA, I can not help you find your missing chromosomes... "

Post Posted: 2017-06-13 13:17:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 13:55:29

I know you're not talking. I saw you say a few things in these threads that were less than classy. So let's not point fingers.

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 18:13:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

It doesn't have anything to do with being ugly. There are plenty of cute and semi-cute/decent looking guys who are just as mean if not worse.

It makes them ugly.

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 18:17:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You must've been the kid that's constantly picked on in school.

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 18:18:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Awwww! Are you following me? So cute.

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 18:21:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-14 18:18:45

A rat kissing a rat ugh! Someone call an exterminator

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 00:04:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-14 18:18:45

2017-06-14 18:21:02

A rat kissing a rat ugh! Someone call an exterminator

You're so jealous. Me and my rat self get all your attention, huh?

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 02:28:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Dear Diary,

Why are ugly people so mean? Like really mean. And it seems like the uglier you are on the outside the more sour and unhappy you are on the inside. If you have a problem with the way you look then you need to talk to Jesus Christ because I have nothing to do with your botched DNA, I can not help you find your missing chromosomes and I refuse to be anyones therapist or outlet. Ya'll know who you are on here. Jealousy and self-hatred is a real thing. A word of advice: if you're shaped like a laundry bag full or dirty period stained panties and your face looks like your mother was a meth user and father was a backwards drunk cartoon character then you should probably work on being a good person. Find happiness in other ways rather than tearing people down to make yourself feel better.

I know for a damn fact I'm not the best looking dude in the world. I work with what I have and make sure I'm nice to people. That's about it.

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 04:02:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Ugly ppl making a thread about ugly ppl.

Haaaa! A ugly ass mess Arrow

Lol....

Let him live....

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 04:17:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Dear Diary,

Why are ugly people so mean? Like really mean. And it seems like the uglier you are on the outside the more sour and unhappy you are on the inside. If you have a problem with the way you look then you need to talk to Jesus Christ because I have nothing to do with your botched DNA, I can not help you find your missing chromosomes and I refuse to be anyones therapist or outlet. Ya'll know who you are on here. Jealousy and self-hatred is a real thing. A word of advice: if you're shaped like a laundry bag full or dirty period stained panties and your face looks like your mother was a meth user and father was a backwards drunk cartoon character then you should probably work on being a good person. Find happiness in other ways rather than tearing people down to make yourself feel better.

I understand where you are coming from....but I think the reason why you're being shaded in this thread is because of your usage of the word UGLY.....cuz beauty is in the beholders eyes....You can't really use UGLY to identify ppl but you can say "LESS ATTRACTIVE".....but I can definitely see why you made that observation because YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE IN A PRETTY WAY....and because of the way you look, a lot of people will have a problem with you even if you are the nicest person on the face of this earth....I'm not the best looking man in the room but I hold my own very well...and when I'm in a room filled with less attractive ppl, I sense the hate and "mean-ness" when I talk to ppl....happens all the times....In all my 28 years of living, I've noticed that less attractive and poorer ppl will always have a problem with individuals that look better/have more money than them.......THAT IS THE WAY IT IS....They will try to lower your self esteem simply because they feel that you are better than them....and you will always experience this mean-ness.......I personally laugh at them in the back of my mind and look at my watch that they probably can't afford.....when haters start acting froggy, all you have to do is flash your expensive watch in their face to let them know what time it is. Laughing ....I go out of my way to piss them off in subtle ways.....lol

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 05:30:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lmfaoooooo its true ugly people are the most angry

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 17:10:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Dear Diary,

2017-06-15 02:28:14

I know for a damn fact I'm not the best looking dude in the world. I work with what I have and make sure I'm nice to people. That's about it.

You're beautiful.

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 20:27:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Dear Diary,

2017-06-15 02:28:14

2017-06-15 17:10:35

You're beautiful.

Thanks my dude. Much appreciated. ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 20:34:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Omg Laughing
I gotta start getting on more regularly, y'all starting to spice things up again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Post Posted: 2017-06-19 09:03:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Dear Diary,

2017-06-15 04:17:26

I understand where you are coming from....but I think the reason why you're being shaded in this thread is because of your usage of the word UGLY.....cuz beauty is in the beholders eyes....You can't really use UGLY to identify ppl but you can say "LESS ATTRACTIVE".....but I can definitely see why you made that observation because YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE IN A PRETTY WAY....and because of the way you look, a lot of people will have a problem with you even if you are the nicest person on the face of this earth....I'm not the best looking man in the room but I hold my own very well...and when I'm in a room filled with less attractive ppl, I sense the hate and "mean-ness" when I talk to ppl....happens all the times....In all my 28 years of living, I've noticed that less attractive and poorer ppl will always have a problem with individuals that look better/have more money than them.......THAT IS THE WAY IT IS....They will try to lower your self esteem simply because they feel that you are better than them....and you will always experience this mean-ness.......I personally laugh at them in the back of my mind and look at my watch that they probably can't afford.....when haters start acting froggy, all you have to do is flash your expensive watch in their face to let them know what time it is. Laughing ....I go out of my way to piss them off in subtle ways.....lol

I think it's just a form of jealousy... but what can you really do about it? When you stunt about it, it seems they get more pissed. Sad
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: