Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-06 12:54:54

Oh youre sooo fukn cute in this default

Im smiling ear to ear

Yez sirrrr

Post Posted: 2017-06-08 21:34:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Girl please just stop it you're looking pathetic right now I thought you was a bad bitch but you letting a fag ass piece of man rule you.

2017-06-06 13:09:07

So what should I do....?

F*ck in a room full of foxes? I know I'm eccentric... but holy sh*t that would be weird.

2017-06-06 13:20:51

Get a new man

2017-06-06 13:25:25

Nah, I like him. I also have to admit when I'm wrong. The bottom line is my foxes shouldn't attack anyone unless I tell them to. So that's on me. Sort of understanding that now...

2017-06-08 11:01:41

Foxes are wild animals..... no matter what you do they will never be your house pets. If they want to bite you one day, they will do it. its only now that they don't see you as an immanent threat or as problematic. But as soon as you do something they don't like. No training words, hand movements or anything is gonna stop them from attacking. Cause thats what wild animals are untamed.

2017-06-08 11:06:29

Foxes are not wild animals and CAN be kept as house pets. Look it up. Dogs bite. Cats scratch. Birds bite. HAMSTERS bite. I'm not going to put myself into a box because others let fear or judgment rule their lives. There has never been a case where a fox killed someone or seriously injured them. They are both well tamed and I'm sorry but you are wrong. Foxes don't run around attacking people. If you knew anything about foxes you would know they are mainly shy creatures. This was a special circumstance.

Yes foxes are wild animals........ hence they are born and raised in the wild. Its not about being judgmental, closed off in a box, or even if they can kill you or not. Animals who are wild (foxes) do not like trying to be tamed or kept in a house. They mostly depressed like Zoo animals. By the way I worked at Brookfield Zoo for 4 years as an assistant zoo keeper, and specimen interpreter. So I'm well informed about animals in general. Also just because something hasn't happened yet does not mean it wont happen. Also Foxes are dangerous around children as well. Sure they might not be a threat to you cause your bigger but something smaller like a child or someone else's pet in the neighborhood they would gladly eat. Also foxes don't run around attacking people because they are not primary hunters.They are opportunist. Meaning they do what is needed. The opportunity has not presented itself for them to act out. so naturally to you they are calm, shy and well tamed. But soon as another element enters the playing such as the thing with your guy friend they return to their basic instincts.

Post Posted: 2017-06-09 05:17:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Girl please just stop it you're looking pathetic right now I thought you was a bad bitch but you letting a fag ass piece of man rule you.

So what should I do....?

F*ck in a room full of foxes? I know I'm eccentric... but holy sh*t that would be weird.

Get a new man

Nah, I like him. I also have to admit when I'm wrong. The bottom line is my foxes shouldn't attack anyone unless I tell them to. So that's on me. Sort of understanding that now...

Foxes are wild animals..... no matter what you do they will never be your house pets. If they want to bite you one day, they will do it. its only now that they don't see you as an immanent threat or as problematic. But as soon as you do something they don't like. No training words, hand movements or anything is gonna stop them from attacking. Cause thats what wild animals are untamed.

Foxes are not wild animals and CAN be kept as house pets. Look it up. Dogs bite. Cats scratch. Birds bite. HAMSTERS bite. I'm not going to put myself into a box because others let fear or judgment rule their lives. There has never been a case where a fox killed someone or seriously injured them. They are both well tamed and I'm sorry but you are wrong. Foxes don't run around attacking people. If you knew anything about foxes you would know they are mainly shy creatures. This was a special circumstance.

2017-06-08 21:34:59

Yes foxes are wild animals........ hence they are born and raised in the wild. Its not about being judgmental, closed off in a box, or even if they can kill you or not. Animals who are wild (foxes) do not like trying to be tamed or kept in a house. They mostly depressed like Zoo animals. By the way I worked at Brookfield Zoo for 4 years as an assistant zoo keeper, and specimen interpreter. So I'm well informed about animals in general. Also just because something hasn't happened yet does not mean it wont happen. Also Foxes are dangerous around children as well. Sure they might not be a threat to you cause your bigger but something smaller like a child or someone else's pet in the neighborhood they would gladly eat. Also foxes don't run around attacking people because they are not primary hunters.They are opportunist. Meaning they do what is needed. The opportunity has not presented itself for them to act out. so naturally to you they are calm, shy and well tamed. But soon as another element enters the playing such as the thing with your guy friend they return to their basic instincts.

I took vet science for four years and my aunt also worked in the Zoo and rescued animals on the side. I'm sorry for your misinformed opinion. Maybe these videos can help.

There are a line of domesticated foxes. Both of which I have. They're not cheap and they're not for everyone, but sorry you are wrong, they can be domesticated and have been for years now. They are both actually good with children as well. One more than the other. But they never attack and more the most part love strangers so long as you dont run into a room screaming.

Here are some videos detailing the exact foxes I have. Please learn more about these shy animals instead of pre-judging them, it's important to know what you're actually talking about before you start typing.

My marble fox.

This is my fennec fox.

Post Posted: 2017-06-09 05:22:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

Also in regards to them "attacking" and "gladly" eating smaller animals.... also not true. My roommate and I also have a tiny cat. Here is how the larger fox and him get along. They're like brothers....

You really shouldn't assume about things you have no idea about.

Post Posted: 2017-06-10 16:24:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

2017-06-09 05:22:24

Also in regards to them "attacking" and "gladly" eating smaller animals.... also not true. My roommate and I also have a tiny cat. Here is how the larger fox and him get along. They're like brothers....

If i wanted to keep a Lion as a pet I probably could find some videos online saying they make great pets and their just giant loveable kittens. The truth is in this day and age anyone can find logic in their madness. So good luck to you and your foxes. Its wrong but you gonna do what you want cause your a human being and people subject animals to their will al the time. Your no different from Sea World, or wild animal hunters.

Let wild animals be free and leave them alone.

Post Posted: 2017-06-10 22:12:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That's HOT!

Post Posted: 2017-06-13 15:09:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

2017-06-10 16:24:41

If i wanted to keep a Lion as a pet I probably could find some videos online saying they make great pets and their just giant loveable kittens. The truth is in this day and age anyone can find logic in their madness. So good luck to you and your foxes. Its wrong but you gonna do what you want cause your a human being and people subject animals to their will al the time. Your no different from Sea World, or wild animal hunters.

Your ignornace is showing and your metaphor does NOT work at all. The TRUTH of the matter is, foxes are legal to own in many states, lions are NOT. Why?! Because lions are dangerous and can kill people where as foxes just require special care. Yes I have a f*ckin permit and experience to deal with animals of exotic nature. All my animals are very well taken care of, spoiled and are treated better than some HUMAN children. So what you need to do is stfu and do some research before you misjudge and misdirect people. YOU are as bad as PETA.

Post Posted: 2017-06-13 15:30:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That's HOT!

Youre hot.

Post Posted: 2017-06-13 15:36:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That's HOT!

2017-06-13 15:30:47

Youre hot.

You look very handsome in that picture

Post Posted: 2017-06-13 16:06:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

2017-06-13 15:09:56

Your ignornace is showing and your metaphor does NOT work at all. The TRUTH of the matter is, foxes are legal to own in many states, lions are NOT. Why?! Because lions are dangerous and can kill people where as foxes just require special care. Yes I have a f*ckin permit and experience to deal with animals of exotic nature. All my animals are very well taken care of, spoiled and are treated better than some HUMAN children. So what you need to do is stfu and do some research before you misjudge and misdirect people. YOU are as bad as PETA.

So you need a special permit to have them and they need special care.......Foxes have killed babies plenty of times look it up. But lets just think about that for a moment. Lets say they make something like a wolf legal to have as a pet. What would you need. What could it be? Oh, I know! Probably special care and a permit to have them. Your facts of having them as pets continue to prove my point on why they shouldn't be pets.

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 07:27:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

2017-06-13 16:06:27

So you need a special permit to have them and they need special care.......Foxes have killed babies plenty of times look it up. But lets just think about that for a moment. Lets say they make something like a wolf legal to have as a pet. What would you need. What could it be? Oh, I know! Probably special care and a permit to have them. Your facts of having them as pets continue to prove my point on why they shouldn't be pets.

Fail. Not true. Look up fennec fox murder..... FIND ONE WHERE A FENNEC FOX HAS KILLED ANYONE AND POST IT IN HERE. I'll wait as you look stupid. Look it up. Fennecs have NEVER killed anyone. Such a fool. SMH. There have been more dog murders. And... if I have a permit and can give it the care it needs... how does that prove your point? It doesn't... it proves mine. You are grasping at straws my dear. Save your pride and shut the f*ck up.

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 08:08:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

2017-06-14 07:27:29

Fail. Not true. Look up fennec fox murder..... FIND ONE WHERE A FENNEC FOX HAS KILLED ANYONE AND POST IT IN HERE. I'll wait as you look stupid. Look it up. Fennecs have NEVER killed anyone. Such a fool. SMH. There have been more dog murders. And... if I have a permit and can give it the care it needs... how does that prove your point? It doesn't... it proves mine. You are grasping at straws my dear. Save your pride and shut the f*ck up.

LOL first off don't try and minimize the damage here. I said foxes, not fennec fox. A fox is a fox. If one can do it so can the other. For example Wolves; they have a kinda high kill count on the human scale. Now if you look at the Tasmanian wolf there are not reported killings by such an animal. But does it mean its not capable of killing? Liger completely man made and raised as a typical house cat from birth has even killed their trainers. What makes you so boastful to think you can control what you did not create? What gives you so much pride to think you can control and animal that you in actuality cannot (as shown when they attacked your hookup).

These are the fox murders and attacks: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-125763/Parents-tell-horror-fox-attacks-sleeping-baby.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/aggressive-fox-chews-part-mans-ear-attacks-girl-two-day-village/

https://www.thesun.ie/news/355279/irishman-stamped-fox-to-death-after-it-attacked-his-wife-at-an-atm/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rare-but-not-unprecedented-britains-worst-fox-attacks-8488712.html

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 14:12:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

2017-06-14 08:08:39

LOL first off don't try and minimize the damage here. I said foxes, not fennec fox. A fox is a fox. If one can do it so can the other. For example Wolves; they have a kinda high kill count on the human scale. Now if you look at the Tasmanian wolf there are not reported killings by such an animal. But does it mean its not capable of killing? Liger completely man made and raised as a typical house cat from birth has even killed their trainers. What makes you so boastful to think you can control what you did not create? What gives you so much pride to think you can control and animal that you in actuality cannot (as shown when they attacked your hookup).

These are the fox murders and attacks: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-125763/Parents-tell-horror-fox-attacks-sleeping-baby.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/aggressive-fox-chews-part-mans-ear-attacks-girl-two-day-village/

https://www.thesun.ie/news/355279/irishman-stamped-fox-to-death-after-it-attacked-his-wife-at-an-atm/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rare-but-not-unprecedented-britains-worst-fox-attacks-8488712.html

I have fennec foxes. So youre just wrong. A fox is not a fox. Is a dog just a dog? Can you compare a yorkie to a pit? NO. You are wrong and just admit it. Find a fennec fox murder or shut up. Keep trying. I'll wait longer. You are trying to hard to prove a point that you can't make. The foxes I have are not dangerous. You are just incredibly foolish. There are more dog attacks than fox ones. Do you have a dog? Do you think we should release all of our dogs into the wild to? Just shut up and move on.

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 18:07:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Boyfriend?
You mean the dl nigga mining the pixie dust out of your ass for $50 and some gas money. Because no MAN would want to be with a bitch ass queen like you

Hoes like you start making up stories when they pussy be dry

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 18:11:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Boyfriend?
You mean the dl nigga mining the pixie dust out of your ass for $50 and some gas money. Because no MAN would want to be with a bitch ass queen like you

Lmao.

Why are you here? You clearly want some pixie dust. Go mine somewhere else please.

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 18:14:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Boyfriend?

2017-06-14 18:11:25

Lmao.

Why are you here? You clearly want some pixie dust. Go mine somewhere else please.

I wouldn't touch yo filthy ass with a 20 foot pole wrapped in disinfecting whips

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 18:17:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Boyfriend?

Lmao.

2017-06-14 18:14:35

I wouldn't touch yo filthy ass with a 20 foot pole wrapped in disinfecting whips

The way you're up my ass and up my threads, I don't really think you can do much more than think about me.

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 18:19:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Boyfriend?

Lmao.

2017-06-14 18:17:49

The way you're up my ass and up my threads, I don't really think you can do much more than think about me.

I like seeing how you delusional bitches get when someone calls you out

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 19:33:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

2017-06-14 14:12:03

I have fennec foxes. So youre just wrong. A fox is not a fox. Is a dog just a dog? Can you compare a yorkie to a pit? NO. You are wrong and just admit it. Find a fennec fox murder or shut up. Keep trying. I'll wait longer. You are trying to hard to prove a point that you can't make. The foxes I have are not dangerous. You are just incredibly foolish. There are more dog attacks than fox ones. Do you have a dog? Do you think we should release all of our dogs into the wild to? Just shut up and move on.

My points been proven lol....... your just being willfully dense. you wouldnt compare a yorkie with a pitt bull because the size difference foxes are generally the same size

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 00:01:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

2017-06-14 19:33:48

My points been proven lol....... your just being willfully dense. you wouldnt compare a yorkie with a pitt bull because the size difference foxes are generally the same size

WRONG AGAIN. Fennec foxes are 9.5 to 16 in and 2.2 to 3.3 lbs.
Red foxes are 18 to 33.75 in (46 to 86 cm); and 6.5 to 24 lbs.
The gray fox ranges from 76 to 112.5 cm and weighs 7.9 to 15.4 lb.
And those are just 3 foxes there are others of different sizes and shapes. Didn't you say you worked for a zoo?! LMAO. What zoo? You're such an idiot. See how all foxes range in size? You're proving MY point that you have NO idea what you're talking about. SMH.... All foxes are the same size... just shut up and have a seat. You've proven that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 00:03:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Boyfriend?

Lmao.

2017-06-14 18:17:49

2017-06-14 18:19:47

I like seeing how you delusional bitches get when someone calls you out

You just like following me around. Such a loyal subject. Thanks for bumping my threads tho!

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 12:51:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

2017-06-15 00:01:12

And those are just 3 foxes there are others of different sizes and shapes. Didn't you say you worked for a zoo?! LMAO. What zoo? You're such an idiot. See how all foxes range in size? You're proving MY point that you have NO idea what you're talking about. SMH.... All foxes are the same size... just shut up and have a seat. You've proven that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Rats can be threatening to people and they weight less than a fox...... Your the type that argue forever and ever aren't you? lol

Like if I would just comment "your wrong" you'd just messaging wouldn't you?

Post Posted: 2017-06-15 15:17:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

2017-06-15 12:51:31

Rats can be threatening to people and they weight less than a fox...... Your the type that argue forever and ever aren't you? lol

First of all... people own rats too... so whats your point? This is getting tired. You are just tired.

So... no mention about how you were completely wrong about fox sizes? Mr. " I WORK AT A ZOO". Really? You work at a zoo but you know nothing about animals? Also I'm sure with your education you're also not going to comment about your incorrect use of "your" and "you're". SMH. Wow... we learned this in elementary school. But you work in a zoo right...? Pretend to know so much but everything from your knowledge of animals to your grammar use in completely wrong. LMAO. Why don't you just give up? You're struggling. All of your bull sh*t claims were proven false. You are grasping at straws and you're struggling. Just have a seat. I now doubt you went to college or that you ever worked at a zoo. You're just another angry sad fag that likes to argue for the sake of arguing. Go away now. I'm bored.

Post Posted: 2017-06-19 00:17:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So what should I do....?

Get a new man

2017-06-15 12:51:31

2017-06-15 15:17:25

First of all... people own rats too... so whats your point? This is getting tired. You are just tired.

So... no mention about how you were completely wrong about fox sizes? Mr. " I WORK AT A ZOO". Really? You work at a zoo but you know nothing about animals? Also I'm sure with your education you're also not going to comment about your incorrect use of "your" and "you're". SMH. Wow... we learned this in elementary school. But you work in a zoo right...? Pretend to know so much but everything from your knowledge of animals to your grammar use in completely wrong. LMAO. Why don't you just give up? You're struggling. All of your bull sh*t claims were proven false. You are grasping at straws and you're struggling. Just have a seat. I now doubt you went to college or that you ever worked at a zoo. You're just another angry sad fag that likes to argue for the sake of arguing. Go away now. I'm bored.

Your Wrong
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: