Search
Angry sex  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 16 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
DEAR DIARY,

Let it be known that my bf and I have worked everything out. It's a huge relief to me because I thought our friendship was over but after torturing me.... when I told him to never talk to me again... he called and we worked stuff out. Long distance is tiring but I am willing to comprise. Most of the time. I know now not to have sex with my foxes in the house because they are protective over me. It's fine. Now I know.

He came to see me. .. and I guess he was still mad because we had really rough intercourse. I tried to be calm but he did leave hickies over my neck even though I have a professional job. Tacky. My neck was red and I had to face my boss. I tried to cover it, but it was obvious. I was so embarrassed. The sex hurt and I def think he was trying to teach me a lesson for getting an attitude. It's cool though I will never walk the same again. His body is so much bigger than me, it makes more sense for me to bottom even though I dont enjoy it as much. I have to talk him into bottoming... but now is not the right time. I will get my revenge shortly.

I haven't had sex in such a long time I think it changed since I've been in business. All this biting and rough play. Sometimes after work... I don't really feel like being jack hammered. Who does? I prefer a sensual cuddle and a nap with the D inside. I love sleeping with my dick inside someone and visa versa. I feel like it creates a deeper connection because it is a big deal when you trust someone enough to let them enter your body.

Angry sex..... I use to enjoy... now I'm just in pain. Do yall like that sh*t with bite marks and hickies and fingers everywhere without permission? I think it's too much. I don't need anyone guiding my head.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Girl please just stop it you're looking pathetic right now I thought you was a bad bitch but you letting a fag ass piece of man rule you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

Girl please just stop it you're looking pathetic right now I thought you was a bad bitch but you letting a fag ass piece of man rule you.

So what should I do....?

F*ck in a room full of foxes? I know I'm eccentric... but holy sh*t that would be weird.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

So what should I do....?

F*ck in a room full of foxes? I know I'm eccentric... but holy sh*t that would be weird.

Get a new man

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

So what should I do....?

16 days ago

Get a new man

Nah, I like him. I also have to admit when I'm wrong. The bottom line is my foxes shouldn't attack anyone unless I tell them to. So that's on me. Sort of understanding that now...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

Would you forgive me if Ghost or Vulpix attacked you?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

So what should I do....?

16 days ago

Get a new man

16 days ago

Nah, I like him. I also have to admit when I'm wrong. The bottom line is my foxes shouldn't attack anyone unless I tell them to. So that's on me. Sort of understanding that now...

I know why the caged bird sings.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

So what should I do....?

16 days ago

Get a new man

16 days ago

16 days ago

Although I can not be responsible for all of my fox's behavior... I can not be mad at him for getting mad for gettin bit. Like them.... I just felt the need to defend my pack. So when I said he was gonna kick Ghost, I told him I was gonna kick him and I meant it. He knows I meant it too. But it wasn't right. I should have just put Ghost away and tended to his wound..... I am human. I cant be 100% a bitch 100% of the time.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

ROFL! UNBELIEVABLE! YOU OF ALL PPL ARE TELLING HIM THAT?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

DEAR DIARY,

Let it be known that my bf and I have worked everything out. It's a huge relief to me because I thought our friendship was over but after torturing me.... when I told him to never talk to me again... he called and we worked stuff out. Long distance is tiring but I am willing to comprise. Most of the time. I know now not to have sex with my foxes in the house because they are protective over me. It's fine. Now I know.

He came to see me. .. and I guess he was still mad because we had really rough intercourse. I tried to be calm but he did leave hickies over my neck even though I have a professional job. Tacky. My neck was red and I had to face my boss. I tried to cover it, but it was obvious. I was so embarrassed. The sex hurt and I def think he was trying to teach me a lesson for getting an attitude. It's cool though I will never walk the same again. His body is so much bigger than me, it makes more sense for me to bottom even though I dont enjoy it as much. I have to talk him into bottoming... but now is not the right time. I will get my revenge shortly.

I haven't had sex in such a long time I think it changed since I've been in business. All this biting and rough play. Sometimes after work... I don't really feel like being jack hammered. Who does? I prefer a sensual cuddle and a nap with the D inside. I love sleeping with my dick inside someone and visa versa. I feel like it creates a deeper connection because it is a big deal when you trust someone enough to let them enter your body.

Angry sex..... I use to enjoy... now I'm just in pain. Do yall like that sh*t with bite marks and hickies and fingers everywhere without permission? I think it's too much. I don't need anyone guiding my head.

Angry sex is the best sex....you should have turned him over and rode that dick instead of him riding your back out. Then you should have waited until he calm down and ate his ass out and stuck your dick up in him. You sound like this was a first for you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

So what should I do....?

16 days ago

Get a new man

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

Although I can not be responsible for all of my fox's behavior... I can not be mad at him for getting mad for gettin bit. Like them.... I just felt the need to defend my pack. So when I said he was gonna kick Ghost, I told him I was gonna kick him and I meant it. He knows I meant it too. But it wasn't right. I should have just put Ghost away and tended to his wound..... I am human. I cant be 100% a bitch 100% of the time.

Hmmm

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

Tony is a real man and D.J. don't rule me.

Post Posted: 15 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

CUNTS DO WHAT CUNTS DO. TWIRLING ASS FEM...I HOPE NEXT TIME THE NIGGA RIP THAT HOLE UP.

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

15 days ago

CUNTS DO WHAT CUNTS DO. TWIRLING ASS FEM...I HOPE NEXT TIME THE NIGGA RIP THAT HOLE UP.

Laughing

Hey Bitch! ... speak of Fem! ... Remember on the website, "What's Tea", you got exposed on your "NotFem" profile for stealing that light skin modles pixs and video; saying you were that person ... LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sound like your man put it on you! Laughing That's the kind of dick down I can respect. Me? I go all in!!! I fuck my shawty like it's my last night on earth. There's nothing like seeing your girl walking funny and holding her stomach. Very Happy

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sounds like you got RP... RUNNER PUSSY. I'm glad he knows how to cut that azz off at the pass. Train that pussy to fight back and he won't be able to hurt you. LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

15 days ago

Laughing

15 days ago

Hey Bitch! ... speak of Fem! ... Remember on the website, "What's Tea", you got exposed on your "NotFem" profile for stealing that light skin modles pixs and video; saying you were that person ... LOL

Wrong person JUMANNIE, TROLL. YOU FAILED! KEEP IT MOVING.

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

15 days ago

Laughing

Your dad already did. Hoe.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

Would you forgive me if Ghost or Vulpix attacked you?

Yea...

My best friends cat attacked me...i didnt get mad at my best friend
It was between me and the cat
My best friend said that the cat and i had to solve that problem

I was like
But this cat iz terrifying me....

So i started kissing the cats ass by always bringing it food and water anytime it wanted when i was over

Yea ...i was dat pussys bitch ....but i didnt get attacked again

I didnt know cats punch at the floor
And that hissing makes my flesh crawl

Post Posted: 14 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

Right! lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

15 days ago

Laughing

Shoo fly. What you in my thread for? In a room full of topics... why you following me for?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

So what should I do....?

16 days ago

Get a new man

16 days ago

Foxes are wild animals..... no matter what you do they will never be your house pets. If they want to bite you one day, they will do it. its only now that they don't see you as an immanent threat or as problematic. But as soon as you do something they don't like. No training words, hand movements or anything is gonna stop them from attacking. Cause thats what wild animals are untamed.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

So what should I do....?

16 days ago

Get a new man

16 days ago

14 days ago

Foxes are wild animals..... no matter what you do they will never be your house pets. If they want to bite you one day, they will do it. its only now that they don't see you as an immanent threat or as problematic. But as soon as you do something they don't like. No training words, hand movements or anything is gonna stop them from attacking. Cause thats what wild animals are untamed.

Foxes are not wild animals and CAN be kept as house pets. Look it up. Dogs bite. Cats scratch. Birds bite. HAMSTERS bite. I'm not going to put myself into a box because others let fear or judgment rule their lives. There has never been a case where a fox killed someone or seriously injured them. They are both well tamed and I'm sorry but you are wrong. Foxes don't run around attacking people. If you knew anything about foxes you would know they are mainly shy creatures. This was a special circumstance.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Oh youre sooo fukn cute in this default

Im smiling ear to ear

Yez sirrrr

First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum