logo
Search
Who here thinks Bow Wow is sexy?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Wait until you see his sexy feet pics............

Recently Shad Moss has been in the news for all of the most absurd and bizarre reasons. We here at WDLL figured we'd shed light on something that we hardly see when it comes to Shad and its his "doggy" style feet. At age 30, Shad Moss is still looking like a teenager, it seems as though nothing has change but his livelihood. He's a father now and he's not the "Lil" Bow Wow anymore. He's all grown up now and , there have been rumors of Bow Wow playing on both teams. But we didn't bring this post to you, to get all personal. Let's take a look at this man's sexy fat feet,oh and they are some nice brown caramel feet.

http://www.doublellradio.com/2017/05/six-photos-of-shad-moss-aka-bow-wow.html

*Want to blog? Contact us and tell us what you're good at blogging about*

*We need bloggers*

Track Thumbs Up/Down

He is attractive.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
we're still lusting for homophobic rappers in 2017? i didnt know.

“He talked about a time where he needed a haircut and had his people go and find him a barber. But after noticing the barber was gay he told them that he didn’t want the haircut anymore.”

cuz nothing says low self esteem like lusting for a man who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire Confused

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

“He talked about a time where he needed a haircut and had his people go and find him a barber. But after noticing the barber was gay he told them that he didn’t want the haircut anymore.”

cuz nothing says low self esteem like lusting for a man who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire Confused

Did not know that. Thanks for sharing. He is off my cute list along with Chris Brown and every other homophobe.

Good catch!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

I wanna see the receipts.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Rolling Eyes

Bow Wow upset a lot of his fans in 2009 when he spoke about refusing to let a barber cut his hair because he was gay. When he was slammed for the ridiculous reasoning, he tried to clear the air, only making things worse in the process. "I wanted my haircut and I asked somebody from the label to get me a barber and the dude was, you know. You know... and as a man, I'm a man. You feel me? I'm a man. Like, I'm a man, so it's kinda like... I love women to death... I don't dislike gay people... I just don't want no other man touching me."

http://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/01/05/celebrities-homophobic-comments.html

even if he wasn't homophobic he's a lying ass clown who be stuntin the lavish life on social media what kind of depraved, self-respect deficient fag finds that sexy? oh.. Neutral

Track Thumbs Up/Down
meh.. I don't like his personality and he's really short with his big head.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
My pisces brotha

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

some people don't care about personality they just want warm nut inside they hole Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

some people don't care about personality they just want warm nut inside they hole Laughing

They gotta try every nutty flavor.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
yeah. i'm attracted to him.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
can't believe that he is thirty.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yup Embarassed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Not anymore.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He was never on my radar sexually but he's a handsome lil dude. Furthermore, if he's really a homophobe, that's game for the cameras but we know wassup!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

You were probably the barber. You the only fag in America Stevie Wonder could tell was a punk from a football field away. Is that why you mad cause bow wouldn't let you rub your ashy butt on his legs!!!! When the last time you had a man!! A dog? Turtle???? Anything alive touched you in 2017? Miserable old fag!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Everybody don't have to like sissies. Homophobe. Nobody fears sissies. Some people don't care for your unmanly company. Get it BUFFY. What them rappers need you around calling them girl for?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He still looks 13 years old to me so sexy doesn't come to mind, but I know at least 2 forum regs who would be interested. They would just have to block out the fact that he is really a grown man..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Rolling Eyes

Bow Wow upset a lot of his fans in 2009 when he spoke about refusing to let a barber cut his hair because he was gay. When he was slammed for the ridiculous reasoning, he tried to clear the air, only making things worse in the process. "I wanted my haircut and I asked somebody from the label to get me a barber and the dude was, you know. You know... and as a man, I'm a man. You feel me? I'm a man. Like, I'm a man, so it's kinda like... I love women to death... I don't dislike gay people... I just don't want no other man touching me."

http://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/01/05/celebrities-homophobic-comments.html

even if he wasn't homophobic he's a lying ass clown who be stuntin the lavish life on social media what kind of depraved, self-respect deficient fag finds that sexy? oh.. Neutral

His short little dick self

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No I don't find that childish stunt queen coon who said he can't relate to black people because he's mixed, and forget his ass is a homophobe fuck him, and can't wait when he isn't in the news anymore his personality is horrible.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Rolling Eyes

& SNATCHED

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Recently Shad Moss has been in the news for all of the most absurd and bizarre reasons. We here at WDLL figured we'd shed light on something that we hardly see when it comes to Shad and its his "doggy" style feet. At age 30, Shad Moss is still looking like a teenager, it seems as though nothing has change but his livelihood. He's a father now and he's not the "Lil" Bow Wow anymore. He's all grown up now and , there have been rumors of Bow Wow playing on both teams. But we didn't bring this post to you, to get all personal. Let's take a look at this man's sexy fat feet,oh and they are some nice brown caramel feet.

*We need bloggers*

He is FINE..... I would suck those toes, and every other part of his body! If he plays for our team, sign me up!!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Didn't think so ever since he lied about his plane.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

*We need bloggers*

7 days ago

He is FINE..... I would suck those toes, and every other part of his body! If he plays for our team, sign me up!!!!!

He sure does, bow wow has been getting down.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Rolling Eyes

This right here "I don't dislike gay people" dismisses everything your tried to throw dirt on her reputation with.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: