logo
Search
When do you most feel like a man?  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions II
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
There are so many masculinity police in the gay community and special ops state investigators in the black gay subculture.

Leave all of that behind and think about the biological definition of a man/male.

When do you most feel you are enough as a man, without any question?

For me:

-it is when I hold my niece and she does a little sigh before laying her head on my shoulder and takes a nap. I become a silent warrior who would disembowel anyone who tried to harm her or wake her up.

-When a creepy guy tries to hit on my sister and I ask how he would want his sister to be treated and ask if I am worth ticking off

-When people try to doubt the intelligence of anyone I know who has an accent and tries to get one over on them

-When I fix something without instructions or googling it

What about you?

It can be athletic, sexual...whenever you think: I am Man. Hear me Roar.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When I'm getting dug out.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Everyfuckinday Confused

Track Thumbs Up/Down
a feminist might call it misogynistic to equate protection with manhood, as if women aren't capable of being protective. i know plenty of females who will whoop any nigga's ass and walk away without a single bruise.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. ..
. . .
. . . i dont have dat on my mind....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Wednesdays (hump day!)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

a feminist might call it misogynistic to equate protection with manhood, as if women aren't capable of being protective. i know plenty of females who will whoop any nigga's ass and walk away without a single bruise.

I do not care for feminists.

Males biologically usually impregnate the female and leave her to tend to their young, while they go off spreading their seed.

Many animals even have penises that are shaped to remove the semen of the last penetrator to increase the likelihood of their sperm winning.

Some males devour their young.

However there are plenty of male fathers who will protect their young if present during an attack.

So yes, my paternal instincts kicking in, make me feel pretty darn manly.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

I do not care for feminists.

Males biologically usually impregnate the female and leave her to tend to their young, while they go off spreading their seed.

Many animals even have penises that are shaped to remove the semen of the last penetrator to increase the likelihood of their sperm winning.

Some males devour their young.

However there are plenty of male fathers who will protect their young if present during an attack.

So yes, my paternal instincts kicking in, make me feel pretty darn manly.

you're using an outdated parameter for manhood but ok Laughing
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions II All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: