logo
Search
THESE ARE ..."PAJAMA'S"...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 16:15:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I used to admire Lenny Kravitz when I was younger and was in a "Rock n Roll' band called ..RED.

I wore a lot of "funky clothes", however they were more "Rock Inspired" than "gay".

Me and my band members would go to ...TIPPIE CANOES In Laguna beach a vintage store and shop in the LITTLE BOYS SECTION ...for TIGHT TEE SHIRTS ...We'd also look for ...RETRO INSPIRED/VINTAGE sweat pants, shirts, and leather jackets.

Since then I've retired most of it. I sometimes get nostalgic and I'll pull out something and wear it around the house take pictures in it, but I don't wear that stuff outside!

YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND THAT I'M A "GOOFY DUDE"...AND PROUD OF IT!

Most shit yall say is funny ...except when you ...SPAM MY PICS, CONTACT FAMILY MEMBERS OR Speak against my "religious beliefs".

THEN THE GLOVES COME OFF!

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 16:18:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

. . . . . . .. do u like to get fckd in ur ass raw with a nice sized dyck?

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 16:27:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-19 16:15:06

GO ASK COSBER

If you don't get your ...NASTY...THIRSTY...RACIST...CREEPY ASS... OUT MY THREAD WITH THAT... MESS!!!

THIS YELLOW ASS SISSY..DONE LOST HIS MIND

OLE.. EFFEMINATE FUCKED IN THE HEAD BITCH ASS NIGGAH!

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 16:31:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

you look like a faggot i don't care what the fuck you call it, if anyone else in the forums wore some shit like that you'd say the same damn thing bitch ass dick-sucker!

...SMELLY!

I know you ...HAPPY...Most wont make that mistake with you...FAGGOT!

YOUR DIRTY ...NASTY...SMELLY...UNSHAVED...UNWASHED...FUNKY ASS...COULD NEVER BE MISTAKEN FOR ANYTHING...BUT THE

HOMELESS...CRIMINALLY MINDED ...FUNKY ASS ...BITCH ...

THAT YOU ARE

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 16:38:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I was about to say:

That is lingerie.

But I googled it, and lo and behold..fishnet pajamas are a thing:

Instead of explaining yourself, stop with the fake accounts, start treating people how you would want to be treated and turn over a new leaf already. Autumn has come and gone so many times already...

Are you the version of yourself that you want God to judge on Judgment Day?

Those who need to know the "real me" ...Will get an opportunity. The rest of you ...BUMS...

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 16:40:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-19 16:27:51

GO ASK COSBER

If you don't get your ...NASTY...THIRSTY...RACIST...CREEPY ASS... OUT MY THREAD WITH THAT... MESS!!!

. . .
.. . .yes or no?

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 16:48:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I used to admire Lenny Kravitz when I was younger and was in a "Rock n Roll' band called ..RED.

I wore a lot of "funky clothes", however they were more "Rock Inspired" than "gay".

Me and my band members would go to ...TIPPIE CANOES In Laguna beach a vintage store and shop in the LITTLE BOYS SECTION ...for TIGHT TEE SHIRTS ...We'd also look for ...FUNKY AND VINTAGE sweat pants, shirts, and leather jackets.

Since then I've retired most of it. I sometimes get nostalgic and I'll pull out something and wear it around the house take pictures in it, but I don't wear that stuff outside!

Most shit yall say is funny ...except when you ...SPAM MY PICS, CONTACT FAMILY MEMBERS OR Speak against my "religious beliefs".

Okay
You still look like a hot mess of a black ass sissy.
Look like you got your dick tucked.
Look like a demon ready to snatch a nigga off the streets.
Look like fagcula

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 16:58:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You're fashion sense is just terrible.
Burn It.

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 17:24:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 17:45:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Me and my band members would go to ...TIPPIE CANOES In Laguna beach a vintage store and shop in the LITTLE BOYS SECTION ...for TIGHT TEE SHIRTS ...We'd also look for ...FUNKY AND VINTAGE sweat pants, shirts, and leather jackets.

2017-05-19 16:48:05

Okay
Look like fagcula

HA!...I MUST OF "READ" YOUR ASS FOR "FILTH" ON ONE OF YOUR "FAKE ACCOUNTS"...CAUSE YOU USING ALL MY "LINGO"...

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 17:52:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-19 16:27:51

GO ASK COSBER

2017-05-19 16:40:15

. . .
.. . .yes or no?

THIS "NASTY" FAGGOT

I BET YOU WERE ONE OF THEM DUDES ...HUH...YELLOW ASS SISSY!

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 18:00:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Burn It.

WHATEVA...BLACK ASS SISSY!

WHEN I GO OUT ..I BE THE BEST DRESSED NIGGAH UP IN THE CLUB!..FOH!

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 18:05:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

2017-05-19 17:48:46

Idea

WHY THAT LIGHT BULB DONT GO OFF WHEN...

YOUR 'FUNKY ASS" LOOKS IN THE MIRROR AND SEE ALL THAT "NAPPY ASS" FACIAL HAIR ...HUH BITCH!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 18:46:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

2017-05-19 17:45:37

HA!...I MUST OF "READ" YOUR ASS FOR "FILTH" ON ONE OF YOUR "FAKE ACCOUNTS"...CAUSE YOU USING ALL MY "LINGO"...

Black ass sissy you ain't never read nobody in your worthless life.

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 18:53:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Burn It.

2017-05-19 17:16:54

Idea somehow those pants being pajamas makes the outfit worse. a fishnet wifebeater with pajama pants? the ONLY place that outfit would've been appropriate is one of those low-budget drag balls in somebody's basement.

I know you were there with your knock off Kors purse

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 19:09:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

Idea

Mama Boots better swerve before she gets served

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 20:51:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

2017-05-19 18:46:23

O.K. THAT'S WHY YOU OVER THERE...STEALING MY "CATCH PHRASE"...OLE SCAREY....CREEPY...NO PIC...NO LIFE...HATING ASS...PIECE OF SHIT!

YOU AINT ABOUT BOUT IT!

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 20:57:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

Idea

2017-05-19 19:09:57

OLE EFFEMINATE SISSY...SHUT DA FUCK UP!

YOUR SCARY ASS WONT EVEN POST A PIC!...FOH!!!

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 21:14:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

Idea

2017-05-19 20:57:40

If I did post a pic it wouldn't be one with me wearing a fish net blouse bitch.
Your feminine bottom ass don't dictate shit here punk. You should learn a lesson about posting pic of you looking like a dick hungry bottom faggot.

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 21:17:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

Idea

2017-05-19 21:04:23

@neon_misogynist

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 21:19:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

Idea

2017-05-19 21:14:07

Your feminine bottom ass don't dictate shit here punk. You should learn a lesson about posting pic of you looking like a dick hungry bottom faggot.

MEANWHILE...

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 21:22:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

2017-05-19 18:46:23

2017-05-19 20:51:52

O.K. THAT'S WHY YOU OVER THERE...STEALING MY "CATCH PHRASE"...OLE SCAREY....CREEPY...NO PIC...NO LIFE...HATING ASS...PIECE OF SHIT!

YOU AINT ABOUT BOUT IT!

You got them same catch phrase from your daddy.
You just a black ass sissy, fucking demon don't kiss you mamma with them filth lips.
That's the shit he told you all your pathetic life.

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 21:24:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

Idea

2017-05-19 21:19:54

MEANWHILE...

๐Ÿ˜ฏ they gonna drag me but

๐Ÿ˜Œ You cud get it here lol

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 21:28:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

Idea

MEANWHILE...

2017-05-19 21:24:03

๐Ÿ˜ฏ they gonna drag me but

๐Ÿ˜Œ You cud get it here lol

THANKS BRO..WHO GONNA DRAG YOU THO?

I LOOK BETTER THAN LIKE 90 PERCENT OF THESE FAGGOTS...THEY BETTA RECOGNIZE!

ESPECIALLY THAT OLE FUNKY ASS TRIFLING FAGGOT...SPAMING MY OLD PICS!

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 21:29:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay
Look like fagcula

Idea

MEANWHILE...

Work on staying in your motherfucker place video vixen.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: