logo
Search
The single life ain't for me.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 02:43:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I just want a guy who is interested in me and only me. I have been single for over a year now and I am just over the single life. There is a saying that everything ain't for everybody and I don't believe that this is for me. I'm not trying to come off as sounding desperate but there are times like this when I wish I had a boyfriend to talk to on the phone, be sexual with, take me out on dates you know do things that couples do. I know a lot of people really enjoy being single and I will admit it was fun being single because I've had all the fun I can have being single. I have been thinking about this for a good while and I know that I'm really ready I know that I deserve a real man who is all about me. I always think about getting married and having kids no I do not want my life to be boring after I get married and have kids. I truly believe that life with my future husband and kids should be fun, spontaneous, and unpredictable. But I also want a man who is not on the down low or discreet I tried it and it didn't work for me. Last thing I need in my life is a man who is ashamed of me because I'm a transgender woman. If I'm not ashamed of myself why should my man whoever he is be ashamed of me. I'm in love with myself and I think that the man I am with should be in love with me the same way(when we do get to the part where he falls in love with me).

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 02:50:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
HEY MS CHOCOLATE GUR

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 03:06:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
HHHHEEEEEEYYYYY

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 03:09:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 08:18:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-19 02:43:07

I just want a guy who is interested in me and only me. I have been single for over a year now and I am just over the single life. There is a saying that everything ain't for everybody and I don't believe that this is for me. I'm not trying to come off as sounding desperate but there are times like this when I wish I had a boyfriend to talk to on the phone, be sexual with, take me out on dates you know do things that couples do. I know a lot of people really enjoy being single and I will admit it was fun being single because I've had all the fun I can have being single. I have been thinking about this for a good while and I know that I'm really ready I know that I deserve a real man who is all about me. I always think about getting married and having kids no I do not want my life to be boring after I get married and have kids. I truly believe that life with my future husband and kids should be fun, spontaneous, and unpredictable. But I also want a man who is not on the down low or discreet I tried it and it didn't work for me. Last thing I need in my life is a man who is ashamed of me because I'm a transgender woman. If I'm not ashamed of myself why should my man whoever he is be ashamed of me. I'm in love with myself and I think that the man I am with should be in love with me the same way(when we do get to the part where he falls in love with me).

Awww...... you will find each other.... have faith.... it will be sooner than later.... think it into existence!

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 09:19:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Is this a prank?

Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 09:22:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Is this a prank?

Laughing

BIH MS CHOCOLATE KILLN ALL U HOES

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 12:36:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-19 08:18:18

Awww...... you will find each other.... have faith.... it will be sooner than later.... think it into existence!

Thank you

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 12:37:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Is this a prank?

Laughing

Why would it be a prank?

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 12:38:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Is this a prank?

Laughing

2017-05-19 09:22:16

BIH MS CHOCOLATE KILLN ALL U HOES

Thank you hun

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 12:51:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Is this a prank?

Laughing

That's what I said!

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 14:54:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Do you got hot sauze in yo bag

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 15:00:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 15:50:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Chile I am not about to play with y\'all today bye...

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 19:48:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

These people trying be shady with their little snickering smiley faces but im blunt

So are you a real trans profiles cause a lot of the messy gay queens like to make fake

profiles just to troll the forums and troll the men who into Transwoman

so no offense of what I ask of you..but your profile seem

A bit suspect

so have you been here in the forums before hon?

If so what was your previous account?

The way to start dating is to actually get out off the internet most of us Trans WOMEN Who actually live as the gender opposite our birth gender DONT like

dating men or whichever gender from off the net. Unless they love risks..

My best bet is to go to a jazz or poetry bar some where people actually have conversations

about

real things that matter or do a fun activity go to a pool with friends of course never go alone cause were ladies and try to make new friends first really before having long term romance relations , get to know DONT be quick to say yes being mysterious is a turn on to them all men ..alluring not but not out there , in other words use your eyes and flip hair have bangs cover eyes etc.

Majority of the guys I have dated long-term were best friends and we found a common bond

of things we liked to do besides physical connection

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 19:49:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Always keep your skin smooth and soft and lips lush n wet on point and luscious but be a Lady no matter what dear , that should do it

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 20:00:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-19 19:48:15

These people trying be shady with their little snickering smiley faces but im blunt

So are you a real trans profiles cause a lot of the messy gay queens like to make fake

A bit suspect

The way to start dating is to actually get out off the internet most of us Trans WOMEN Who actually live as the gender opposite our birth gender DONT like

My best bet is to go to a jazz or poetry bar some where people actually have conversations

about

real things that matter or do a fun activity go to a pool with friends of course never go alone cause were ladies and try to make new friends first really before having long term romance relations , get to know DONT be quick to say yes being mysterious is a turn on to them all men ..alluring not but not out there , in other words use your eyes and flip hair have bangs cover eyes etc.

Majority of the guys I have dated long-term were best friends and we found a common bond

I think her profile is real. She's cute. She looks like a thick Angelica Ross!

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 20:04:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

A bit suspect

about

2017-05-19 20:00:02

Oh ok then get it get to it 😇❤

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 20:17:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

A bit suspect

about

2017-05-19 20:00:02

Yes my profile is real and thank you for the compliment.

Post Posted: 2017-05-19 20:40:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yes I hear you. I am not interested in DL or discrete partner either, in the sense I do not want someone who is not proud to be with me. On the other hand, I do not need a walking billboard either.

I want a guy who is undetectable, but when asked has no problem admitting he is SGL.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: