Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I see four cuteys in the crowd.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Definitely not.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That's still too much man for your bgc crowd. Why you never post black sissies for these sissies?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

That's still too much man for your bgc crowd. Why you never post black sissies for these sissies?

they're too old for you huh sam? since you tried to get in ricky's pants we know you like em super boyish in the face Idea

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Sure front dude, and the very back dude that is laughing... cant see all of him but he seems to have a nice build and a beautiful smile!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
the one holding his nose saying somebody stank could get this dick and the one to his front left could get this dick too

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

You must be a virgin.

Yes I am, me & Madonna. We're virgins.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

they're too old for you huh sam? since you tried to get in ricky's pants we know you like em super boyish in the face Idea

Isn't it something how not one person in the whole wide world goes after you!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

remember when you creeped ricky out tryna hook up? Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Naw and you don't either Jumanie!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

All I remember is fun times!! You should have been there!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

i bet you don't remember tryna get gcode's dick either do you ya big ole bottom Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

All I remember is fun times!! You should have been there!!

quoting me twice. PRESSED?!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

Its funny how bgc not believing you with all the Sam crap!!! Change your battery girl. I'm trying to help you and Jumanie out since you queens are sooooo cold! Julius Collins to Sam townsend. Battery change girl!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Its funny how bgc not believing you with all the Sam crap!!! Change your battery girl. I'm trying to help you and Jumanie out since you queens are sooooo cold! Julius Collins to Sam townsend. Battery change girl!!

are you admitting to hooking up with ricky? GWARL you tried it! she dont want yo old downlow ass! #morelies

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

i bet you don't remember tryna get gcode's dick either do you ya big ole bottom Laughing

Keep trying Rico rico! Keep trying! Next you'll say I was after you! Yuck! Back when Gcode and I were going back and forth you had the lie out that I was 70 years old and fat remember?!?!?!?!? Now why would I be after Gcode in such a way!! Get it together before you let them big gums bump. Your lies are catching up to you sissy!!! You took me from 70 to 40 something. Girl come on

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Keep trying Rico rico! Keep trying! Next you'll say I was after you! Yuck! Back when Gcode and I were going back and forth you had the lie out that I was 70 years old and fat remember?!?!?!?!? Now why would I be after Gcode in such a way!! Get it together before you let them big gums bump. Your lies are catching up to you sissy!!! You took me from 70 to 40 something. Girl come on

you look about 70 #wrinklesonfleek

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

are you admitting to hooking up with ricky? GWARL you tried it! she dont want yo old downlow ass! #morelies

Do you hear yourself? Are you admiitng to hooking up with Rickey? That being the case you fool I already had him so I guess he did want me!! You are as dumb as you think your are smart. Get off Rickey he got all he wants in his life and you still going back to life that's none of your business. Who you done hooked up with past or present other than the on button to your phone. You can't touch me queen! I get a kick out of you and Jumanie barking

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

you look about 70 #wrinklesonfleek

More deflection coming from the bruised queen. Your lies are catching up to you Rico Rico. You are going to lose your fan base of three if you keep it up!!The other two are you but we all know they suppose to be others believing your rants!! I'm gnna come visit you when you have this errible nervous breakdown and can't get no weed or drank
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: