Search
since i began learning about chakras  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

i'm noticeably more in tune with nature, animals that generally stay away from humans seem to be comfortable around me, the rabbits in the field behind my house don't scurry off when i go outside to smoke, some will even come closer to me like i'm not even there. squirrels too, one time i was walking to the store for some smokes and a squirrel that was right next to the sidewalk digging around barely gave me a second glance. anybody else into chakras? i started reading about em while i was in jail Laughing

interesting, to me at least.

8 days ago

You can\'t scare a rabbit but come up in here every day acting like you the champ

8 days ago

Laughing why would i wanna scare a rabbit?

You don't have to try... just your presence should be terrifying to a rabbit.
Them rabbits must be related to Bugs Bunny

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

i'm noticeably more in tune with nature, animals that generally stay away from humans seem to be comfortable around me, the rabbits in the field behind my house don't scurry off when i go outside to smoke, some will even come closer to me like i'm not even there. squirrels too, one time i was walking to the store for some smokes and a squirrel that was right next to the sidewalk digging around barely gave me a second glance. anybody else into chakras? i started reading about em while i was in jail Laughing

8 days ago

You can\'t scare a rabbit but come up in here every day acting like you the champ

8 days ago

8 days ago

why should my presence scare a rabbit? i'm really lost here if you're trying to be shade i can Laughing with ya but if you're being serious, i'm soooo lost

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

why should my presence scare a rabbit? i'm really lost here if you're trying to be shade i can Laughing with ya but if you're being serious, i'm soooo lost

You know damn well I'm never serious.
I'm tripping off you and your dr. Dolittle moment.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Laughing i haychu

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

So which chakra represents u?

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

8 days ago

i'm not sure i understand, i've only read the one book about them but i thought they were all components of our being. i walked outta jail thinkin i knew every damn thing til my brother was like "yeah those 7 are the basic ones there's like 50,000 chakras"

do you mean which one is my strongest?

8 days ago

Yeah. I guess we could say the strongest.

Each chakra starts to branch off into petals and many energy channels.
(Meridians i think)

I believe its impossible to master such a field.

8 days ago

i thought my strongest would be my 3rd eye so i took to quick tests and both say the same thing, it's my strongest.

8 days ago

A little shocked. Just a little bit.

I was for sure it would the heart or throat.

8 days ago

i rely a lot on my intuition and trust my own instincts, i'm an extremely lucid dreamer and can control the events in my dream, if i'm in a nightmare i can immediately pull myself out as soon as shit goes left field, and it's weird because when i do it it actually feels like someone is bearhugging me behind and lifting me up, within 2 seconds i'm awoke. i think this might explain what i was telling you about seeing the bigger picture a lot of times, even at the expense of missing the details. purple is my favorite color, i've had numerous experiences you could define as mystical and in recent years have begun experiencing clairovoyance. last year i had a dream that i was in 7/11 and passed out and was taken to the emergency room, when i "woke up" in the emergency room i sat up and said "i'm in jail." next day i went to jail. Laughing

U possess dream control too? 😮
Is it weird that i like to stay in the nightmare?

U should really look up the heart chakra in detail. Might surprise u.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That's on fucking ugly ass dog!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

8 days ago

i'm not sure i understand, i've only read the one book about them but i thought they were all components of our being. i walked outta jail thinkin i knew every damn thing til my brother was like "yeah those 7 are the basic ones there's like 50,000 chakras"

8 days ago

(Meridians i think)

8 days ago

i thought my strongest would be my 3rd eye so i took to quick tests and both say the same thing, it's my strongest.

8 days ago

8 days ago

i rely a lot on my intuition and trust my own instincts, i'm an extremely lucid dreamer and can control the events in my dream, if i'm in a nightmare i can immediately pull myself out as soon as shit goes left field, and it's weird because when i do it it actually feels like someone is bearhugging me behind and lifting me up, within 2 seconds i'm awoke. i think this might explain what i was telling you about seeing the bigger picture a lot of times, even at the expense of missing the details. purple is my favorite color, i've had numerous experiences you could define as mystical and in recent years have begun experiencing clairovoyance. last year i had a dream that i was in 7/11 and passed out and was taken to the emergency room, when i "woke up" in the emergency room i sat up and said "i'm in jail." next day i went to jail. Laughing

8 days ago

what's your strongest and weakest? my weakest is definitely the first, survival chakra. a lot of times i'm just not quick-witted, i have my moments where i can be instinctual but mostly i shine when i'm given time for thought and apprehension (thought not fear). i'm not the guy you wanna be with in some emergencies but if we're kidnapped and i have time to device a plan we WILL escape Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Laughing i haychu

I\'m jealous ... Why the rabbits act like they seen a bald eagle when they see my.
I want some chakras too.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Laughing i haychu

8 days ago

I\'m jealous ... Why the rabbits act like they seen a bald eagle when they see my.
I want some chakras too.

Laughing no you dont

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

8 days ago

8 days ago

(Meridians i think)

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

what's your strongest and weakest? my weakest is definitely the first, survival chakra. a lot of times i'm just not quick-witted, i have my moments where i can be instinctual but mostly i shine when i'm given time for thought and apprehension (thought not fear). i'm not the guy you wanna be with in some emergencies but if we're kidnapped and i have time to device a plan we WILL escape Laughing

Strongest is the Crown chakra(Root chakra was real close to grabbing the No. 1 spot)
Weakest would be the Sacral chakra

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Laughing i haychu

8 days ago

I want some chakras too.

8 days ago

Laughing no you dont

But I like furry rabbits. 😱
They must've seen me in my furry slippers

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
~I've had similar experiences growing up with animals being comfortable
around me etc... especially birds and cats
~ in college I bought a book called New Chakra Healing by C. Dale.... which
talked about "The First Twelve Chakras", then your 20 Spirtual Energy
Centers 13-32 then the "Principle of the 33rd"

••••••Connecting the dots••••• apologize before hand for over simplifying•••
•In some branches of freemasonry you have 33 degrees, •Your spine stretches all the way from your skull down to your pelvis and contains 33 individual bones known as vertebrae, •Jesus The Christ was "crucified" at the age of 33 at a place called Golgotha (place of the skulls)... and there were two thieves on each side of him.... well in studying kundalini or the Tibetan Monks, etc if you can raise that dormant energy at the base of the spine up the spine,thru meditation etc, up through the 33rd section then you can quantify and qualify tht energy and experience a more enlightened existence... but for most the energy is robbed near the base of the skull by the "two thieves" . Just like there were two thieves at Golgotha,, there are two thieves (forgot the body part name) at the base of your brain on either side of the spine that robs that energy as it rises up.. hence lays the challenge...
Golgotha etymology - hill near Jerusalem where Christ was crucified, via Latin and Greek, from Aramaic (Semitic) gulgulta, literally "(place of the) skull,"
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 3 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: