Search
since i began learning about chakras  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Cesare Borgia is indeed a real person, but NOT what Kind James the sadistic Queer and his cronies made up!

Nigrahz lub dem dum Deebuhz! Ole Chitlin slurping fried chicken bathing Jiggaboos! OMFG!

11 days ago

most people dont even know king james was family Idea

They don't give a fuck! Niggahz are soooo quick to follow the rules of Massuh that they don't even bother to question let alone research the toxic feces these KKKrackkkers serve up on a urine dripping rusted tin plate of maggot filled feces. KracKKKers have been serving the negro filthy slop since putting us on slave ships! And they still do it!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

you don't believe heaven and hell but you believe in chakras. chakras are not only energy but they are the realm we are in. we live in an inside out reality of inside our body which is the universe. we are in the middle chakra of the seven basic chakras which is the heart chakra. it is also the middle realm where good and bad equally exist together. depending on your HEART and the choices you make in this life is whether you get pulled UP to the crown chakra which is the realm of heaven, the complete separation from coexisting with any bad or you get pulled down to the root chakras which is the realm of hell, the complete separation from coexisting with any good.

11 days ago

do i believe in the traditional heaven and hell? no, but as greater concepts it seems plausible to me. heaven and hell are a state of existence to me, what they aren't is an either/or place you go after you die to live eternal bliss or eternal damnation.

the common terms heaven/hell are both lies to me, tools for controlling people's behavior so i'm hesitant to accept them even as abstract concepts.

11 days ago

Code:
heaven and hell are a state of existence to me, what they aren't is an either/or place you go after you die to live eternal bliss or eternal damnation.

false heaven and hell are places you do go depending on the crimes you've committed and/or whether you accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour or not. i've had very non basic person, experiences. chosen person experiences. i'll let you in on a little secret about me, i've broken all ten commandments. however there is a story behind why. it was revenge for the permanent injury i'm suffering to this very day from over ten years ago. i thought if somebody could just do such wickedness to me and get away with it, then so can i. NOPE!

Code:
the common terms heaven/hell are both lies to me, tools for controlling people's behavior so i'm hesitant to accept them even as abstract concepts.

not believe heaven and hell exist with it being proven to you makes sense. most people how don't want to believe or accept heaven or hell because they don't want to believe or accept that any immoral crime they have committed in the dark has gone unseen and will be unpunished. NOPE! keep believing and wishing that. the best lie the devil has ever made is that he and his demons don't exist. we are all prisoners in the matrix system living a COMPUTER SIMULATION of reality. nothing is what is seems to the naked eye in your unactivated state. we are all monitored 24-7 in ALL that we do. this is a good thing as not only are you ALWAYS being watched but you are always being watched over.

i could tell you so much dude. everything happened the way God knew and wanted it to just not to only show me the truly about our "reality" and what's really going on in this "reality" but that sin is real and He is ABSOLUTELY NOT AGAINST GAYS. the BIBLE is FLAWED but Jesus dying for your sins is the TRUTH. this life is nothing but a TEMPORARY TEST. this world is nothing but a game of hungry hungry hippos for your soul. eternal peace, joy, love, health and MEN like you've never seen in your entire life is your reward waiting for you as God's gift.

God is not against gays. I had to sin the worst to witness His truth and the truth of HIS LOVE for ALL.

11 days ago

this is one of those areas we're gonna have to agree to disagree, since neither of us has can prove our belief beyond all plausible doubt.

11 days ago

that is true and just how God revealed Himself to me, He's capable of revealing Himself to you to. it just boggles me how with the illuminati with their blatant satanism in everything how one can really still doubt so much, unless one is a soul sellout playing the atheist which most of them do. Laughing Jesus did no crime or wrong to anybody but did a loving favor for all by dying for our sins and salvation. why do people hate Him? is it because the idea that they failed and He succeeded and they need Him hurting one's pride and ego? or is it that you believe that God is against you as a homosexual which he is not... i care and had first hand experience with all of this so i'm happy to know this truth and care about my fellow gay black brothers who believe that God doesn't love them to share with them that He does.

i got tricked and used by the illuminati. i was tricked to sign a contract, commit perjury and then touch a witch on her head so she could possess me. she showed me the truth, taught me some things and also tried to get me to join. you must love being evil so you could use your evil for good to punish evil with evil like people who abuse and rape children and animals behind doors who can't protect themselves, call the police or even speak their story, hunting, killing them and taking their souls to hell to torture them. do you really just believe God isn't real and any crimes go unpunished? ... police beyond police is the code. the REAL police that know all, not just what is reported over the phone. somebody HAS to know and somebody HAS got to stop it. sorcery, spells and the all seeing eye.

the movie monsters inc could tell you some things. . sounds like a good thing from going to a criminal to a hero but i will not play with God also confirming His realness nor do i love evil or good. i will pray for all of you who don't know God and His acceptance of homosexuality to meet Him and learn His love.

11 days ago

i don't hate jesus, i'm not even sure if he ever existed, if he did he's just another historical figure to me whose story has been greatly exaggerated.

god is another concept that has been distorted by religion. first of all whatever the higher power is in the universe, i dont believe we are worthy to give it a name, that's blasphemous to me, as soon as people start giving things names then we get divisions and wars, people have spent centuries killing each other and countless innocent bystanders arguing over who gave god the right name.

the true power in this universe would never allow itself to be corrupted in such a way that innocent people lose their lives.

but let's not do this, i appreciate you sharing your beliefs (respectfully at that) but neither of us is gonna change the other's mind.

Code:
the true power in this universe would never allow itself to be corrupted in such a way that innocent people lose their lives.

i actually know why but it might throw everybody off a bit. well, everybody that's real that is...but then again i'm not trying to force what's real to me on you.

Code:
but let's not do this, i appreciate you sharing your beliefs (respectfully at that) but neither of us is gonna change the other's mind.

i feel as if it's evil of me not to share what i've experienced and witnessed first hand with others. i feel as if it's a crime or that i'm part of the crime knowing something wrong is going on but not saying/doing something about it to protect others from it. then again, it really isn't my responsibility and entitlement to. so i should not let my heart get in the way and should just really care about my own soul and not the soul of other. i believe that God who i believe in will take of that and should be the only one responsible for that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

you don't believe heaven and hell but you believe in chakras. chakras are not only energy but they are the realm we are in. we live in an inside out reality of inside our body which is the universe. we are in the middle chakra of the seven basic chakras which is the heart chakra. it is also the middle realm where good and bad equally exist together. depending on your HEART and the choices you make in this life is whether you get pulled UP to the crown chakra which is the realm of heaven, the complete separation from coexisting with any bad or you get pulled down to the root chakras which is the realm of hell, the complete separation from coexisting with any good.

11 days ago

do i believe in the traditional heaven and hell? no, but as greater concepts it seems plausible to me. heaven and hell are a state of existence to me, what they aren't is an either/or place you go after you die to live eternal bliss or eternal damnation.

11 days ago

Code:
heaven and hell are a state of existence to me, what they aren't is an either/or place you go after you die to live eternal bliss or eternal damnation.

false heaven and hell are places you do go depending on the crimes you've committed and/or whether you accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour or not. i've had very non basic person, experiences. chosen person experiences. i'll let you in on a little secret about me, i've broken all ten commandments. however there is a story behind why. it was revenge for the permanent injury i'm suffering to this very day from over ten years ago. i thought if somebody could just do such wickedness to me and get away with it, then so can i. NOPE!

Code:

not believe heaven and hell exist with it being proven to you makes sense. most people how don't want to believe or accept heaven or hell because they don't want to believe or accept that any immoral crime they have committed in the dark has gone unseen and will be unpunished. NOPE! keep believing and wishing that. the best lie the devil has ever made is that he and his demons don't exist. we are all prisoners in the matrix system living a COMPUTER SIMULATION of reality. nothing is what is seems to the naked eye in your unactivated state. we are all monitored 24-7 in ALL that we do. this is a good thing as not only are you ALWAYS being watched but you are always being watched over.

i could tell you so much dude. everything happened the way God knew and wanted it to just not to only show me the truly about our "reality" and what's really going on in this "reality" but that sin is real and He is ABSOLUTELY NOT AGAINST GAYS. the BIBLE is FLAWED but Jesus dying for your sins is the TRUTH. this life is nothing but a TEMPORARY TEST. this world is nothing but a game of hungry hungry hippos for your soul. eternal peace, joy, love, health and MEN like you've never seen in your entire life is your reward waiting for you as God's gift.

God is not against gays. I had to sin the worst to witness His truth and the truth of HIS LOVE for ALL.

11 days ago

this is one of those areas we're gonna have to agree to disagree, since neither of us has can prove our belief beyond all plausible doubt.

11 days ago

that is true and just how God revealed Himself to me, He's capable of revealing Himself to you to. it just boggles me how with the illuminati with their blatant satanism in everything how one can really still doubt so much, unless one is a soul sellout playing the atheist which most of them do. Laughing Jesus did no crime or wrong to anybody but did a loving favor for all by dying for our sins and salvation. why do people hate Him? is it because the idea that they failed and He succeeded and they need Him hurting one's pride and ego? or is it that you believe that God is against you as a homosexual which he is not... i care and had first hand experience with all of this so i'm happy to know this truth and care about my fellow gay black brothers who believe that God doesn't love them to share with them that He does.

i got tricked and used by the illuminati. i was tricked to sign a contract, commit perjury and then touch a witch on her head so she could possess me. she showed me the truth, taught me some things and also tried to get me to join. you must love being evil so you could use your evil for good to punish evil with evil like people who abuse and rape children and animals behind doors who can't protect themselves, call the police or even speak their story, hunting, killing them and taking their souls to hell to torture them. do you really just believe God isn't real and any crimes go unpunished? ... police beyond police is the code. the REAL police that know all, not just what is reported over the phone. somebody HAS to know and somebody HAS got to stop it. sorcery, spells and the all seeing eye.

the movie monsters inc could tell you some things. . sounds like a good thing from going to a criminal to a hero but i will not play with God also confirming His realness nor do i love evil or good. i will pray for all of you who don't know God and His acceptance of homosexuality to meet Him and learn His love.

11 days ago

i don't hate jesus, i'm not even sure if he ever existed, if he did he's just another historical figure to me whose story has been greatly exaggerated.

god is another concept that has been distorted by religion. first of all whatever the higher power is in the universe, i dont believe we are worthy to give it a name, that's blasphemous to me, as soon as people start giving things names then we get divisions and wars, people have spent centuries killing each other and countless innocent bystanders arguing over who gave god the right name.

11 days ago

Code:

i actually know why but it might throw everybody off a bit. well, everybody that's real that is...but then again i'm not trying to force what's real to me on you.

Code:

i feel as if it's evil of me not to share what i've experienced and witnessed first hand with others. i feel as if it's a crime or that i'm part of the crime knowing something wrong is going on but not saying/doing something about it to protect others from it. then again, it really isn't my responsibility and entitlement to. so i should not let my heart get in the way and should just really care about my own soul and not the soul of other. i believe that God who i believe in will take of that and should be the only one responsible for that.
hey even when people disagree that doesn't mean there isn't something to be learned so i appreciate you sharing your truth with me Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Code:

Code:

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Code:

Code:

11 days ago

hey even when people disagree that doesn't mean there isn't something to be learned so i appreciate you sharing your truth with me Smile

true true. learning about your chakras, do you believe that the orgasm and ejaculation has no affect on them?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Code:

Code:

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Code:

Code:

11 days ago

11 days ago

true true. learning about your chakras, do you believe that the orgasm and ejaculation has no affect on them?

yes, negatively or positively depending on the situation. in the right spirit, sex releases amazing energy into the universe and is a beautiful reflection of our humanity, abstaining can bring good health and clarity under certain circumstances but it's also a denial and supression of our natural, healthy desires so it's a tightrope.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Code:

Code:

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Code:

Code:

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

yes, negatively or positively depending on the situation. in the right spirit, sex releases amazing energy into the universe and is a beautiful reflection of our humanity, abstaining can bring good health and clarity under certain circumstances but it's also a denial and supression of our natural, healthy desires so it's a tightrope.

cool. just curious on your understandings and ideas.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Code:

Code:

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Code:

Code:

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

cool. just curious on your understandings and ideas.

that's how we learn by sharing ideas i need to get back to doing these kinda topics i been the hot mess express lateley Laughing

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Ohh. Witchcraft

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Ohh. Witchcraft

if that's whatchu wanna call it Laughing

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So which chakra represents u?

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

i'm not sure i understand, i've only read the one book about them but i thought they were all components of our being. i walked outta jail thinkin i knew every damn thing til my brother was like "yeah those 7 are the basic ones there's like 50,000 chakras"

do you mean which one is my strongest?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm only in tune with Chakra Kahn...

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

9 days ago

i'm not sure i understand, i've only read the one book about them but i thought they were all components of our being. i walked outta jail thinkin i knew every damn thing til my brother was like "yeah those 7 are the basic ones there's like 50,000 chakras"

When it comes down to spirituality, anything written by white folks, I've found that it's better to take most of their given opinions and etc… with a grain of salt. So many of them are so mentally phukkked up that they will give a whole lot of twisted mess that will get you phukkked up. Look at the bible nonsense and how it's phukkked up coloreds!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I'm only in tune with Chakra Kahn...

Smile

i can't fault you for that

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

9 days ago

9 days ago

When it comes down to spirituality, anything written by white folks, I've found that it's better to take most of their given opinions and etc… with a grain of salt. So many of them are so mentally phukkked up that they will give a whole lot of twisted mess that will get you phukkked up. Look at the bible nonsense and how it's phukkked up coloreds!

dont remember the book but the author was hispanic Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

In many situations, they're both one and the same! Trust me on that! Recent experiences have taught me so! SMH!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

In many situations, they're both one and the same! Trust me on that! Recent experiences have taught me so! SMH!!

not always the case, i know many hispanics and latinos who are more connected to their african roots than they are to white culture. some of my favorite styles of music are blends of afro-latin jazz and funk. i consider them our cousins unless they show me otherwise, i know a few who are white-washed though and racist. this one random ass mexican dude in high-school wanted to fight me just cuz he heard that i had a crush on this hispanic girl. i know a lot of them are taught to be racist by their parents.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

9 days ago

Yeah. I guess we could say the strongest.

Each chakra starts to branch off into petals and many energy channels.
(Meridians i think)

I believe its impossible to master such a field.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

not always the case, i know many hispanics and latinos who are more connected to their african roots than they are to white culture. some of my favorite styles of music are blends of afro-latin jazz and funk. i consider them our cousins unless they show me otherwise, i know a few who are white-washed though and racist. this one random ass mexican dude in high-school wanted to fight me just cuz he heard that i had a crush on this hispanic girl. i know a lot of them are taught to be racist by their parents.

True!

There's a dude on my job who when I initially saw him, I just thought that he's Creole. I asked him later after watching his cute ass which one of his parents is black and he told me neither that both are Mexican, but he was raised by a black father and spent time in prison.

I told him, Niggah Please! Somebody done lied to yo ass or you're in denial. He has too much natural "SOUL" to be NONE BLACK.

One of the other guys who certainly IS Mexican seemed to have gotten offended and wanted to ooze out a little bit of that RAZA shiet. And then it went into some bullshiet talk about the usual that the whole NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT being Mexico!

I had to quickly remind him that Cherokees, Choctaws, Blackfoot, Seminoles, and a whole list of other tribes are NOT Mexicans!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

9 days ago

9 days ago

(Meridians i think)

i thought my strongest would be my 3rd eye so i took to quick tests and both say the same thing, it's my strongest.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

i'm noticeably more in tune with nature, animals that generally stay away from humans seem to be comfortable around me, the rabbits in the field behind my house don't scurry off when i go outside to smoke, some will even come closer to me like i'm not even there. squirrels too, one time i was walking to the store for some smokes and a squirrel that was right next to the sidewalk digging around barely gave me a second glance. anybody else into chakras? i started reading about em while i was in jail Laughing

interesting, to me at least.

You can\'t scare a rabbit but come up in here every day acting like you the champ

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

i'm noticeably more in tune with nature, animals that generally stay away from humans seem to be comfortable around me, the rabbits in the field behind my house don't scurry off when i go outside to smoke, some will even come closer to me like i'm not even there. squirrels too, one time i was walking to the store for some smokes and a squirrel that was right next to the sidewalk digging around barely gave me a second glance. anybody else into chakras? i started reading about em while i was in jail Laughing

interesting, to me at least.

9 days ago

You can\'t scare a rabbit but come up in here every day acting like you the champ

Laughing why would i wanna scare a rabbit?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

9 days ago

9 days ago

(Meridians i think)

9 days ago

i thought my strongest would be my 3rd eye so i took to quick tests and both say the same thing, it's my strongest.

A little shocked. Just a little bit.

I was for sure it would the heart or throat.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

What!! 😱
He choose chakras over heaven and hell.
Ain't that a bitch 😈

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Crown
Ajna
Throat
Heart
Solar Plexus
Sacral or
Root

9 days ago

9 days ago

(Meridians i think)

9 days ago

9 days ago

A little shocked. Just a little bit.

I was for sure it would the heart or throat.

i rely a lot on my intuition and trust my own instincts, i'm an extremely lucid dreamer and can control the events in my dream, if i'm in a nightmare i can immediately pull myself out as soon as shit goes left field, and it's weird because when i do it it actually feels like someone is bearhugging me behind and lifting me up, within 2 seconds i'm awoke. i think this might explain what i was telling you about seeing the bigger picture a lot of times, even at the expense of missing the details. purple is my favorite color, i've had numerous experiences you could define as mystical and in recent years have begun experiencing clairovoyance. last year i had a dream that i was in 7/11 and passed out and was taken to the emergency room, when i "woke up" in the emergency room i sat up and said "i'm in jail." next day i went to jail. Laughing
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: