logo
Search
since i began learning about chakras  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i'm noticeably more in tune with nature, animals that generally stay away from humans seem to be comfortable around me, the rabbits in the field behind my house don't scurry off when i go outside to smoke, some will even come closer to me like i'm not even there. squirrels too, one time i was walking to the store for some smokes and a squirrel that was right next to the sidewalk digging around barely gave me a second glance. anybody else into chakras? i started reading about em while i was in jail Laughing

interesting, to me at least.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Chakras, meridians, whatever they are callin them these days are real.
It's crazy that people who have health/communication/life difficulties usually have a chakra they tend to guard.
I always reach my hand out to protect my sacral chakra as I tend to always be in a state of emotional unrest or ambivalence

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. .

. . . . bitch u smokin dat good poop

Track Thumbs Up/Down
At my job, I have 3 geese that come stand next to me......they do this all the time....every sunday....and I feed them.....FROM MY HAND....and most of my coworkers are shocked by this....and anytime my geese come around, I know they're looking for me.....they won't get close to anybody....Just me....

Now honey....I don't know about know about no damn chakra or SHAKIRA but I feel spiritually elevated when I fast or when I go on a juice cleanse....but I guess fasting and cleansing could balance your chakra....I usually do it on the weekends....FRIDAY TO MONDAY....Just water and apple cider vinegar......no food.....Or if I'm really serious, I'll just do a dry fast (no food and no water) for 24 hours and then I'll do a 2 day wet fast after a dry fast (ONLY organic juice and water)....and when I'm doing this....NO SEX is involved.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

At my job, I have 3 geese that come stand next to me......they do this all the time....every sunday....and I feed them.....FROM MY HAND....and most of my coworkers are shocked by this....and anytime my geese come around, I know they're looking for me.....they won't get close to anybody....Just me....

Now honey....I don't know about know about no damn chakra or SHAKIRA but I feel spiritually elevated when I fast or when I go on a juice cleanse....but I guess fasting and cleansing could balance your chakra....I usually do it on the weekends....FRIDAY TO MONDAY....Just water and apple cider vinegar......no food.....Or if I'm really serious, I'll just do a dry fast (no food and no water) for 24 hours and then I'll do a 2 day wet fast after a dry fast (ONLY organic juice and water)....and when I'm doing this....NO SEX is involved.....

i've started fasting for a day at a time, only water on a fast day. in general i've cut out all the juices and sodas except once every blue moon. 9/10 i only drink water. my diet isn't great i eat out sometimes but i've definitely upped the fresh fruit and veg intake and i think all of this contributes to my feeling more natural and at one with my surroundings. i can't even explain it without going into great details but over the past two years i've developed a surprising ability to be in the right place at the right time moreso than i could just write off as coincidence even though that's what my pragmatic mentality would like to attribute it to.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Chakras, meridians, whatever they are callin them these days are real.
It's crazy that people who have health/communication/life difficulties usually have a chakra they tend to guard.
I always reach my hand out to protect my sacral chakra as I tend to always be in a state of emotional unrest or ambivalence

i've only read about the basic 7 but my friend who is a longtime jiu jitsu student told me there's a whole bunch more.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
you don't believe heaven and hell but you believe in chakras. chakras are not only energy but they are the realm we are in. we live in an inside out reality of inside our body which is the universe. we are in the middle chakra of the seven basic chakras which is the heart chakra. it is also the middle realm where good and bad equally exist together. depending on your HEART and the choices you make in this life is whether you get pulled UP to the crown chakra which is the realm of heaven, the complete separation from coexisting with any bad or you get pulled down to the root chakras which is the realm of hell, the complete separation from coexisting with any good.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That's very REAL! I had been trying to work with crystals and like some suggest, hold whatever crystal calls out to me, hold it in my hand and get a vibe from them. Even with candles, I pick and choose whatever color that calls out to me spiritually. I don't do too much or buy too much into folks saying how to "dress" the candle, but I WILL wash them and then let them soak in sea salt for a while before burning them.

I phukked around going to a spot YEARS ago owned by Fairuz Balk (actress of The Craft) bought some candles and seemingly ALL HELL Broke Loose hours after lighting those candles. I didn't wash them, nor use sea salt and extra virgin olive oil.

It seemed as though it took months or years to begin to undo the drama. Nag Champa is an incense that I STILL have issues after burning. Sage by itself didn't seem to have any real effect to this day.

What DID and does seem to work is burning pure sandalwood and frankincense.

I will try and do some chakra work soon! Things aren't horrible, but they could be much better!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

you don't believe heaven and hell but you believe in chakras. chakras are not only energy but they are the realm we are in. we live in an inside out reality of inside our body which is the universe. we are in the middle chakra of the seven basic chakras which is the heart chakra. it is also the middle realm where good and bad equally exist together. depending on your HEART and the choices you make in this life is whether you get pulled UP to the crown chakra which is the realm of heaven, the complete separation from coexisting with any bad or you get pulled down to the root chakras which is the realm of hell, the complete separation from coexisting with any good.

do i believe in the traditional heaven and hell? no, but as greater concepts it seems plausible to me. heaven and hell are a state of existence to me, what they aren't is an either/or place you go after you die to live eternal bliss or eternal damnation.

the common terms heaven/hell are both lies to me, tools for controlling people's behavior so i'm hesitant to accept them even as abstract concepts.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
White Jesus is the answer.

The animals just want some weed. They do not like you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

white jesus can suck my dick while @obsidian__ eats my ass Idea

and if the animals want weed i'm more than willing to share, i never been stingy with weed except when i get around chief keefers

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

and if the animals want weed i'm more than willing to share, i never been stingy with weed except when i get around chief keefers

I guess we could make it a threesome

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I guess we could make it a threesome

to quote the sweetest white girl i used to work with who was also a swinger freak

"if the third person doesnt know what they're doing they're just getting in the way."

no shade white jesus but my focus is gonna be 1,000% on obsidian Embarassed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

do i believe in the traditional heaven and hell? no, but as greater concepts it seems plausible to me. heaven and hell are a state of existence to me, what they aren't is an either/or place you go after you die to live eternal bliss or eternal damnation.

the common terms heaven/hell are both lies to me, tools for controlling people's behavior so i'm hesitant to accept them even as abstract concepts.

Code:
heaven and hell are a state of existence to me, what they aren't is an either/or place you go after you die to live eternal bliss or eternal damnation.

false heaven and hell are places you do go depending on the crimes you've committed and/or whether you accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour or not. i've had very non basic person, experiences. chosen person experiences. i'll let you in on a little secret about me, i've broken all ten commandments. however there is a story behind why. it was revenge for the permanent injury i'm suffering to this very day from over ten years ago. i thought if somebody could just do such wickedness to me and get away with it, then so can i. NOPE!

Code:

not believe heaven and hell exist with it being proven to you makes sense. most people how don't want to believe or accept heaven or hell because they don't want to believe or accept that any immoral crime they have committed in the dark has gone unseen and will be unpunished. NOPE! keep believing and wishing that. the best lie the devil has ever made is that he and his demons don't exist. we are all prisoners in the matrix system living a COMPUTER SIMULATION of reality. nothing is what is seems to the naked eye in your unactivated state. we are all monitored 24-7 in ALL that we do. this is a good thing as not only are you ALWAYS being watched but you are always being watched over.

i could tell you so much dude. everything happened the way God knew and wanted it to just not to only show me the truly about our "reality" and what's really going on in this "reality" but that sin is real and He is ABSOLUTELY NOT AGAINST GAYS. the BIBLE is FLAWED but Jesus dying for your sins is the TRUTH. this life is nothing but a TEMPORARY TEST. this world is nothing but a game of hungry hungry hippos for your soul. eternal peace, joy, love, health and MEN like you've never seen in your entire life is your reward waiting for you as God's gift.

God is not against gays. I had to sin the worst to witness His truth and the truth of HIS LOVE for ALL.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Code:
heaven and hell are a state of existence to me, what they aren't is an either/or place you go after you die to live eternal bliss or eternal damnation.

false heaven and hell are places you do go depending on the crimes you've committed and/or whether you accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour or not. i've had very non basic person, experiences. chosen person experiences. i'll let you in on a little secret about me, i've broken all ten commandments. however there is a story behind why. it was revenge for the permanent injury i'm suffering to this very day from over ten years ago. i thought if somebody could just do such wickedness to me and get away with it, then so can i. NOPE!

Code:

not believe heaven and hell exist with it being proven to you makes sense. most people how don't want to believe or accept heaven or hell because they don't want to believe or accept that any immoral crime they have committed in the dark has gone unseen and will be unpunished. NOPE! keep believing and wishing that. the best lie the devil has ever made is that he and his demons don't exist. we are all prisoners in the matrix system living a COMPUTER SIMULATION of reality. nothing is what is seems to the naked eye in your unactivated state. we are all monitored 24-7 in ALL that we do. this is a good thing as not only are you ALWAYS being watched but you are always being watched over.

i could tell you so much dude. everything happened the way God knew and wanted it to just not to only show me the truly about our "reality" and what's really going on in this "reality" but that sin is real and He is ABSOLUTELY NOT AGAINST GAYS. the BIBLE is FLAWED but Jesus dying for your sins is the TRUTH. this life is nothing but a TEMPORARY TEST. this world is nothing but a game of hungry hungry hippos for your soul. eternal peace, joy, love, health and MEN like you've never seen in your entire life is your reward waiting for you as God's gift.

God is not against gays. I had to sin the worst to witness His truth and the truth of HIS LOVE for ALL.
this is one of those areas we're gonna have to agree to disagree, since neither of us has can prove our belief beyond all plausible doubt.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Code:

Code:

10 days ago

this is one of those areas we're gonna have to agree to disagree, since neither of us has can prove our belief beyond all plausible doubt.

that is true and just how God revealed Himself to me, He's capable of revealing Himself to you to. it just boggles me how with the illuminati with their blatant satanism in everything how one can really still doubt so much, unless one is a soul sellout playing the atheist which most of them do. Laughing Jesus did no crime or wrong to anybody but did a loving favor for all by dying for our sins and salvation. why do people hate Him? is it because the idea that they failed and He succeeded and they need Him hurting one's pride and ego? or is it that you believe that God is against you as a homosexual which he is not... i care and had first hand experience with all of this so i'm happy to know this truth and care about my fellow gay black brothers who believe that God doesn't love them to share with them that He does.

i got tricked and used by the illuminati. i was tricked to sign a contract, commit perjury and then touch a witch on her head so she could possess me. she showed me the truth, taught me some things and also tried to get me to join. you must love being evil so you could use your evil for good to punish evil with evil like people who abuse and rape children and animals behind doors who can't protect themselves, call the police or even speak their story, hunting, killing them and taking their souls to hell to torture them. do you really just believe God isn't real and any crimes go unpunished? ... police beyond police is the code. the REAL police that know all, not just what is reported over the phone. somebody HAS to know and somebody HAS got to stop it. sorcery, spells and the all seeing eye.

the movie monsters inc could tell you some things. . sounds like a good thing from going to a criminal to a hero but i will not play with God also confirming His realness nor do i love evil or good. i will pray for all of you who don't know God and His acceptance of homosexuality to meet Him and learn His love.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Code:

Code:

10 days ago

10 days ago

that is true and just how God revealed Himself to me, He's capable of revealing Himself to you to. it just boggles me how with the illuminati with their blatant satanism in everything how one can really still doubt so much, unless one is a soul sellout playing the atheist which most of them do. Laughing Jesus did no crime or wrong to anybody but did a loving favor for all by dying for our sins and salvation. why do people hate Him? is it because the idea that they failed and He succeeded and they need Him hurting one's pride and ego? or is it that you believe that God is against you as a homosexual which he is not... i care and had first hand experience with all of this so i'm happy to know this truth and care about my fellow gay black brothers who believe that God doesn't love them to share with them that He does.

i got tricked and used by the illuminati. i was tricked to sign a contract, commit perjury and then touch a witch on her head so she could possess me. she showed me the truth, taught me some things and also tried to get me to join. you must love being evil so you could use your evil for good to punish evil with evil like people who abuse and rape children and animals behind doors who can't protect themselves, call the police or even speak their story, hunting, killing them and taking their souls to hell to torture them. do you really just believe God isn't real and any crimes go unpunished? ... police beyond police is the code. the REAL police that know all, not just what is reported over the phone. somebody HAS to know and somebody HAS got to stop it. sorcery, spells and the all seeing eye.

the movie monsters inc could tell you some things. . sounds like a good thing from going to a criminal to a hero but i will not play with God also confirming His realness nor do i love evil or good. i will pray for all of you who don't know God and His acceptance of homosexuality to meet Him and learn His love.

i don't hate jesus, i'm not even sure if he ever existed, if he did he's just another historical figure to me whose story has been greatly exaggerated.

god is another concept that has been distorted by religion. first of all whatever the higher power is in the universe, i dont believe we are worthy to give it a name, that's blasphemous to me, as soon as people start giving things names then we get divisions and wars, people have spent centuries killing each other and countless innocent bystanders arguing over who gave god the right name.

the true power in this universe would never allow itself to be corrupted in such a way that innocent people lose their lives.

but let's not do this, i appreciate you sharing your beliefs (respectfully at that) but neither of us is gonna change the other's mind.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Aint that a mess!?!?!? LOL!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

bookmarked and i'm eagerly awaiting the chance to us it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Cesare Borgia is indeed a real person, but NOT what Kind James the sadistic Queer and his cronies made up!

Nigrahz lub dem dum Deebuhz! Ole Chitlin slurping fried chicken bathing Jiggaboos! OMFG!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

bookmarked and i'm eagerly awaiting the chance to us it.

WORK IT! LOL!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Cesare Borgia is indeed a real person, but NOT what Kind James the sadistic Queer and his cronies made up!

Nigrahz lub dem dum Deebuhz! Ole Chitlin slurping fried chicken bathing Jiggaboos! OMFG!

most people dont even know king james was family Idea
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: