logo
Search
Come Get Read On This Good Mothers Day..  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-06-14 16:02:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Very entertaining

Post Posted: 29 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@darthchocolate1
Code:
Just what lies have I told about you???

The way you use that line is an integral part of your sick and creepy m.o.

You continually say (just like the other infamous predators of bgc. Hell, predators everywhere!) that you are being lied on about EVERYTHING said unfavorbly about you. Yet you NEVER offer any proof of things that are easily provable, that would SHUT IT DOWN!!!

You have been caught in several lies, and even when you have been PROVEN TO HAVE LIED instead of manning up (a near imposible feat for you, I know), you continue to try and lie your way out of the situation.

You are a particularly despicable liar, because you are one of those sickos that try to dress up a lie in a shroud of truth...

Coach Granny Dee: "I am an educator"
Reality: You are a former two bit track coach of 13 year old boys, but you wanted the forum to think you are important, so you refer to yourself as an "educator" ad nauseum! You used to be in an an environment where people were being educated. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but that does not make you an educator.

Coach Granny Dee: "I have degrees"
Reality: You have a high school diploma, a Bachelor's degree and a few certificates of appreciation or participation, that are worthless outside of whatever 2 hour work related course you received them in. I count one degree, and even that's sketchy...

Coach Granny Dee: "I left education and is now working for an international company in a customer liason role."
Reality: You are a peon, working in a call center for $13.01 per hour. I know that your limited mind thinks that saying you work for an internaional company makes you sound important. I worked for an internatonal company before I finished high school. And so did probably just about everyone else in America! And we know that you left education, but why?????

I could go on and on and on and on, and I will. But I want to first give you the opportunity to show me where I have lied about you, without overwhelming your feeble, limited mind..Smile

****first off before I begin, the grammatical and spelling errors in this post were just atrocious...you need to log out of bgclive sometime and go take a refresher course at your local YMCA...lol

The sexual predator stuff: If I'm stupid minded and a sexual predator, that means I'd have been caught and convicted by now right?...you have my first and last name and know I live in FL...please produce anything that supports these false accusations, mama rhino?
It's the sign of a weak-minded, emotionally wounded fag to result to HIV & molestation accusations simply because you know I'm an educator and a coach. Lastly, you proved your simple-mindedness & idiocy at the voting booth last Nov..so I don't have to go there with you.....#thehypocrisy

My education & credentials: I graduated from a nationally accredited college program with a degree in primary education and psychology, boots. Just because I do not classroom teach or am no longer employed by a school board, that does not mean I am not an educator. A good coach educates the bodies and minds of his athletes. I "teach" my sport. That is what makes me a great coach. ALSO, I have volunteered monstrous amounts of time helping to improve the reading, writing, critical thinking and mathematical skills of all races of kids and adults outside the classroom. What have you done for anybody else lately? served your community?? Yes, older ladybug There are some appreciation awards in that picture but my major certifications are from the USAF for graduating top of my training class in military customer service & finance and accounting. Have you served your country or done anything in your life to discipline or upgrade yourself?

My Current Employment: I left working for Florida's educational system to take a less stressful job with better benefits, ugly. I research complex policy and claims issues for a very large healthcare account in an internationally owned company. It is truly nothing glamorous but with overtime, I make enough to take care of me. Adding in what I get from coaching and officiating meets, that puts me over the median income for this metro area and I'm proud of that fact because I'm doing what I love and was meant to do: help & support other people....

To sum up: You have my first and last name and if you weren't too cheap to pay the money to do a thorough background check, you'd easily be able to get documentation of the things I have listed here and a lot more.

Right now, you have no real proof to support any of these lies and half truths that you got by third-hand means-forum trash.

Right Now, you are making memes and bash pictures about someone who LOOKS WAAAY better than you body and face while you hide your own planet of the apes like mugg.

Right now, you are still 8 months later upset because I dragged your ass for wasting your vote while being politically savvy (laugh) and getting your 2005 original @darthchocolate account deleted by @admin

Right Now, you are several years older than me and spending your twilight years in a fag forum behaving like a ridiculous azz middle schooler. Your actual life must be as awful as you are eye-injuringly ugly

Post Posted: 28 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-14 08:06:25

@darthchocolate1

Code:

You continually say (just like the other infamous predators of bgc. Hell, predators everywhere!) that you are being lied on about EVERYTHING said unfavorbly about you. Yet you NEVER offer any proof of things that are easily provable, that would SHUT IT DOWN!!!

You have been caught in several lies, and even when you have been PROVEN TO HAVE LIED instead of manning up (a near imposible feat for you, I know), you continue to try and lie your way out of the situation.

You are a particularly despicable liar, because you are one of those sickos that try to dress up a lie in a shroud of truth...

Reality: You are a former two bit track coach of 13 year old boys, but you wanted the forum to think you are important, so you refer to yourself as an "educator" ad nauseum! You used to be in an an environment where people were being educated. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but that does not make you an educator.

Reality: You have a high school diploma, a Bachelor's degree and a few certificates of appreciation or participation, that are worthless outside of whatever 2 hour work related course you received them in. I count one degree, and even that's sketchy...

Coach Granny Dee: "I left education and is now working for an international company in a customer liason role."
Reality: You are a peon, working in a call center for $13.01 per hour. I know that your limited mind thinks that saying you work for an internaional company makes you sound important. I worked for an internatonal company before I finished high school. And so did probably just about everyone else in America! And we know that you left education, but why?????

I could go on and on and on and on, and I will. But I want to first give you the opportunity to show me where I have lied about you, without overwhelming your feeble, limited mind..Smile

****first off before I begin, the grammatical and spelling errors in this post were just atrocious...you need to log out of bgclive sometime and go take a refresher course at your local YMCA...lol

The sexual predator stuff: If I'm stupid minded and a sexual predator, that means I'd have been caught and convicted by now right?...you have my first and last name and know I live in FL...please produce anything that supports these false accusations, mama rhino?
It's the sign of a weak-minded, emotionally wounded fag to result to HIV & molestation accusations simply because you know I'm an educator and a coach. Lastly, you proved your simple-mindedness & idiocy at the voting booth last Nov..so I don't have to go there with you.....#thehypocrisy

My education & credentials: I graduated from a nationally accredited college program with a degree in primary education and psychology, boots. Just because I do not classroom teach or am no longer employed by a school board, that does not mean I am not an educator. A good coach educates the bodies and minds of his athletes. I "teach" my sport. That is what makes me a great coach. ALSO, I have volunteered monstrous amounts of time helping to improve the reading, writing, critical thinking and mathematical skills of all races of kids and adults outside the classroom. What have you done for anybody else lately? served your community?? Yes, older ladybug There are some appreciation awards in that picture but my major certifications are from the USAF for graduating top of my training class in military customer service & finance and accounting. Have you served your country or done anything in your life to discipline or upgrade yourself?

My Current Employment: I left working for Florida's educational system to take a less stressful job with better benefits, ugly. I research complex policy and claims issues for a very large healthcare account in an internationally owned company. It is truly nothing glamorous but with overtime, I make enough to take care of me. Adding in what I get from coaching and officiating meets, that puts me over the median income for this metro area and I'm proud of that fact because I'm doing what I love and was meant to do: help & support other people....

To sum up: You have my first and last name and if you weren't too cheap to pay the money to do a thorough background check, you'd easily be able to get documentation of the things I have listed here and a lot more.

Right now, you have no real proof to support any of these lies and half truths that you got by third-hand means-forum trash.

Right Now, you are making memes and bash pictures about someone who LOOKS WAAAY better than you body and face while you hide your own planet of the apes like mugg.

Right now, you are still 8 months later upset because I dragged your ass for wasting your vote while being politically savvy (laugh) and getting your 2005 original @darthchocolate account deleted by @admin

Right Now, you are several years older than me and spending your twilight years in a fag forum behaving like a ridiculous azz middle schooler. Your actual life must be as awful as you are eye-injuringly ugly

Reciepts please!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@darthchocolate1

Code:

Since I made you write a complete tome of your trademark "truthiness" (that means lies lightly sprinkled with elements of truth), take the next step and provide at least a smidgen of proof. That's right you can't, because you know you will be exposed. And I'm not talking about that battered behind or that wilted thing you call a penis either. A4A, bgc and Miss Bonita have already seen those...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@darthchocolate1

Code:

28 days ago

Since I made you write a complete tome of your trademark "truthiness" (that means lies lightly sprinkled with elements of truth), take the next step and provide at least a smidgen of proof. That's right you can't, because you know you will be exposed. And I'm not talking about that battered behind or that wilted thing you call a penis either. A4A, bgc and Miss Bonita have already seen those...

Uglyback,
I want you to really take a minute to document these true and final words because this will be our last interaction about this topic. I dont have to provide you with shyt. Who the fuck are you? Some punk bitch older than me fag who looks like he escaped from Skull Island. You cant read, shade or embarrass me in these forums how I did you ridiculous, non-voter ballot using azz. You posted an article full of lies on me, so I responded with an article with my truth back. And I want ery mofo fag in here to read it and know how I unhinged your azz 8 months ago. You have no credibility left and I turned you into a multi-account having troll...How in the world do you think you are winning??? #moveon #logout #youvelost

.....and It Will Never Ever Change.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@darthchocolate1

Code:

28 days ago

28 days ago

Uglyback,
I want you to really take a minute to document these true and final words because this will be our last interaction about this topic. I dont have to provide you with shyt. Who the fuck are you? Some punk bitch older than me fag who looks like he escaped from Skull Island. You cant read, shade or embarrass me in these forums how I did you ridiculous, non-voter ballot using azz. You posted an article full of lies on me, so I responded with an article with my truth back. And I want ery mofo fag in here to read it and know how I unhinged your azz 8 months ago. You have no credibility left and I turned you into a multi-account having troll...How in the world do you think you are winning??? #moveon #logout #youvelost

Code:
You posted an article full of lies on me, so I responded with an article with my truth back.

My truth? MY TRUTH??? Really, Coach??? I know Miss Bonita taught you better than that. How about THE truth. But you have proven time and time again that the truth is a concept that you are unable to grasp...

You can't provide receipts to back up your truth, because your truth is a lie...

You lied about your profession, and when the tea was spilled, you want to act like you are proud to be a former track coach to 13 year old boys. If you are so proud, why did you not call yourself a coach instead of an "educator"? Because you are ashamed of your life, your "profession", and what you did in your profession.

You lied about your income, saying you make close to $38,000 per year (which is supposed to be an upgrade for someone as well traveled, experienced and educated as you are! ), knowing full well that you make $13.01 per hour working as a peon in a cubicle farm call center. Now all of a sudden you work around the clock, overtime and coaching, yet STILL can't clear $38,000??? The struggle is real!!

And this fantasy dragging that you performed on me??? For doing something that you encouraged people to do on your profile page. There are at least a dozen people in the forums that will pubically say that I have roasted you to a crisp on multiple occasions. I defy you to show me one person, other than yourself, who will say you as much as put a finger on me. One.

You know absolutely nothing about me. You don't know my name, date of birth, my address, my profession, my employment history, my income, my education or my mama's name or her address. I know know all those things about you, and MORE. But you do have at least three pictures of me you have saved that you jerk off to. Continue to enjoy them...

You are a loser, a liar and a deviant. You troll for anonymous dick on major holidays. You live with your mama and lie about it. Are you ashamed of Miss Bonita? You have an abysmal demeanor and bring nothing but negativity to the forum. The one person who respects you, you insult and call mediocre. You are slime. Have a wonderful Sunday..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@darthchocolate1

Code:

28 days ago

28 days ago

Uglyback,

28 days ago

Code:
You posted an article full of lies on me, so I responded with an article with my truth back.

My truth? MY TRUTH??? Really, Coach??? I know Miss Bonita taught you better than that. How about THE truth. But you have proven time and time again that the truth is a concept that you are unable to grasp...

You can't provide receipts to back up your truth, because your truth is a lie...

You lied about your profession, and when the tea was spilled, you want to act like you are proud to be a former track coach to 13 year old boys. If you are so proud, why did you not call yourself a coach instead of an "educator"? Because you are ashamed of your life, your "profession", and what you did in your profession.

You lied about your income, saying you make close to $38,000 per year (which is supposed to be an upgrade for someone as well traveled, experienced and educated as you are! ), knowing full well that you make $13.01 per hour working as a peon in a cubicle farm call center. Now all of a sudden you work around the clock, overtime and coaching, yet STILL can't clear $38,000??? The struggle is real!!

And this fantasy dragging that you performed on me??? For doing something that you encouraged people to do on your profile page. There are at least a dozen people in the forums that will pubically say that I have roasted you to a crisp on multiple occasions. I defy you to show me one person, other than yourself, who will say you as much as put a finger on me. One.

You know absolutely nothing about me. You don't know my name, date of birth, my address, my profession, my employment history, my income, my education or my mama's name or her address. I know know all those things about you, and MORE. But you do have at least three pictures of me you have saved that you jerk off to. Continue to enjoy them...

You are a loser, a liar and a deviant. You troll for anonymous dick on major holidays. You live with your mama and lie about it. Are you ashamed of Miss Bonita? You have an abysmal demeanor and bring nothing but negativity to the forum. The one person who respects you, you insult and call mediocre. You are slime. Have a wonderful Sunday..Smile
You said something very important, ugly...I dont know anything about you SAVE your forum ledger..and thats all Ive needed since we first interacted to use you like a ragdoll in these forums. Continously.

Youve had names, pictures, screenshots, copies of resumes and here it is almost a year later and you still aint shut me up. Anybody can take those things and construct a FALSE narrative as you and many other unemployed, hateful, degenerate fagz have and repeat it until it sounds truthful BUT I dont have to do that in your case. You ACTUALLY went in that voting both and failed your entire race....I ACTUALLY got your 2005 bgclive account deleted...You ACTUALLY are below average looking and need a bodywide perm for your nappy azz body hair. Those are undeniable facts. Whereas all you got to work is a lame ass story with even lamer, 3rd party antics you copied.

I am not here to be liked or validated by a bunch of malnormal, ill-adjusted to life, unaccomplished gays, bi, and trannies trolling on fake accounts with cartoon defaults. Those in here I ALLOW to know me like me greatly, others respect me or at least have the common sense to stay out my way..the rest are pussyclot, delusional, directionalless trash for me to dump on at my leisure or pretend dont exist...#guesswhereyoufall?
The only thing Im trying to figure out is why are you so full of yourself and your own importance in relation to my forum presence? You are no match for me on any level two human beings can get on...but you continue to press your luck. That is a sign of utter & complete stupidity.

You and Your opinion of me Do Not Matter...Proof? I never bothered to do a police report, trace an IP address or file a complaint on you. Why? Cuz you a pathetic mindless, unoriginal following ass nicca who midlife crisis has set his special needs brain back to middle school...#these #are #facts #deal

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@darthchocolate1

Code:

28 days ago

28 days ago

Uglyback,

28 days ago

Code:

28 days ago

You said something very important, ugly...I dont know anything about you SAVE your forum ledger..and thats all Ive needed since we first interacted to use you like a ragdoll in these forums. Continously.

Youve had names, pictures, screenshots, copies of resumes and here it is almost a year later and you still aint shut me up. Anybody can take those things and construct a FALSE narrative as you and many other unemployed, hateful, degenerate fagz have and repeat it until it sounds truthful BUT I dont have to do that in your case. You ACTUALLY went in that voting both and failed your entire race....I ACTUALLY got your 2005 bgclive account deleted...You ACTUALLY are below average looking and need a bodywide perm for your nappy azz body hair. Those are undeniable facts. Whereas all you got to work is a lame ass story with even lamer, 3rd party antics you copied.

I am not here to be liked or validated by a bunch of malnormal, ill-adjusted to life, unaccomplished gays, bi, and trannies trolling on fake accounts with cartoon defaults. Those in here I ALLOW to know me like me greatly, others respect me or at least have the common sense to stay out my way..the rest are pussyclot, delusional, directionalless trash for me to dump on at my leisure or pretend dont exist...#guesswhereyoufall?
The only thing Im trying to figure out is why are you so full of yourself and your own importance in relation to my forum presence? You are no match for me on any level two human beings can get on...but you continue to press your luck. That is a sign of utter & complete stupidity.

You and Your opinion of me Do Not Matter...Proof? I never bothered to do a police report, trace an IP address or file a complaint on you. Why? Cuz you a pathetic mindless, unoriginal following ass nicca who midlife crisis has set his special needs brain back to middle school...#these #are #facts #deal

You are ashamed of being a former coach of 13 year old boys and you are ashamed of your own mother. On those two facts alone, you lose the game of life.

My appearance versus yours is not even a subject worth discussing. You are obsessed with me. What grown man harps on a grown man because of his chest hair? One that likes em undeveloped.

Again you know nothing about me, other than I'm better looking than you and look younger. No one has disputed your baboon-like appearance.

Again only a mentally incapacitated sociopath/psychopath would have a meltdown over someone doing exactly what you suggested they do...

You still have yet to explain your idiocy on this one. I mean if you can't see how stupid this makes you look, I don't know what else to say...

You can be here as long as you want to. You are a non-factor to me. You are the one who has to shake your addiction to me. You have blocked, unblocked and blocked me again at least 20 times. Are you really going to try to convince anyone that is the behavior of a sane, rational grown man that can be trusted with children??? Your forum behavior, just as your behavior in life is like an 11 year old girl. Which explains your affinity for 13 year old boys, as well as why you are still living with mama Bonita (but lying about it, because you don't know what the truth is)..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@darthchocolate1

Code:

28 days ago

28 days ago

Uglyback,

28 days ago

Code:

28 days ago

28 days ago

You are ashamed of being a former coach of 13 year old boys and you are ashamed of your own mother. On those two facts alone, you lose the game of life.

My appearance versus yours is not even a subject worth discussing. You are obsessed with me. What grown man harps on a grown man because of his chest hair? One that likes em undeveloped.

Again you know nothing about me, other than I'm better looking than you and look younger. No one has disputed your baboon-like appearance.

Again only a mentally incapacitated sociopath/psychopath would have a meltdown over someone doing exactly what you suggested they do...

You still have yet to explain your idiocy on this one. I mean if you can't see how stupid this makes you look, I don't know what else to say...

You can be here as long as you want to. You are a non-factor to me. You are the one who has to shake your addiction to me. You have blocked, unblocked and blocked me again at least 20 times. Are you really going to try to convince anyone that is the behavior of a sane, rational grown man that can be trusted with children??? Your forum behavior, just as your behavior in life is like an 11 year old girl. Which explains your affinity for 13 year old boys, as well as why you are still living with mama Bonita (but lying about it, because you don't know what the truth is)..Smile

Code:
Again you know nothing about me, other than I'm better looking than you and look younger.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@darthchocolate1

Code:

28 days ago

28 days ago

Uglyback,

28 days ago

Code:

28 days ago

28 days ago

28 days ago

Code:
Again you know nothing about me, other than I'm better looking than you and look younger.

You have them. They are the pics you have saved that you can't stop talking about. Unfiltered I might add. The pic in your profile has been touched and retouched more than the slowest running 13 year old boy on your former track squad...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@darthchocolate1

Code:

28 days ago

28 days ago

Uglyback,

28 days ago

Code:

28 days ago

28 days ago

28 days ago

Code:

28 days ago

You have them. They are the pics you have saved that you can't stop talking about. Unfiltered I might add. The pic in your profile has been touched and retouched more than the slowest running 13 year old boy on your former track squad...

No, I dont have them...Why would I?....im asking you to prove your claims right here and now, ugly.....

Post Posted: 26 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Hey Mop...Stay Out My Threadz!!!!
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 3 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum