Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 03:51:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 04:01:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
And before you niggas go questioning whether I too know this type of joy for myself... Let me just say, "whether I DO or NOT won't diminish even a little bit from the truth of my initial statement to you niggas.

You have more to offer this world than a legacy of wasted seed is all I'm saying.

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 04:15:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
There are plenty of gay men who have kids, either via natural procreation, or via adoption. So how is it that no gay men are experiencing the joy of children?

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 04:32:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-09 03:51:52

There are plenty of gay men who have kids, either via natural procreation, or via adoption. So how is it that no gay men are experiencing the joy of children?

My comment was much broader than simply knowing the joy of having children. You only assumed that was all I meant by it.

However, the joy of having a father who is as proud of you as this father is of the son he's raising who does exactly what he tells him to do as obedient sons who love their fathers do

When was the last time pleasing your father made you as happy as it does this little fella?

Oh, yeah...That's right!

Pleasing you is all that matters and to hell with what your father thinks is best for you, right?!

Otherwise, you and those like you would be striving to carry on his legacy instead of chasing a fruitless nut your whole life.

Code:
Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.” (Luke 22:42)." border="0" />

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 05:04:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Again, your saying there are no gay fathers in this world who love their kid(s) just as much.

Plus, there are plenty of heterosexuals wasting sperm/eggs also via various birth controlling methods.

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 05:36:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

SHE CLEARLY HAS DADDY ISSUES

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 07:48:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The lowly PHAGGOT who is TROLLING BEHIND THAT ACCOUNT IS ATTEMPTING TO PROJECT HIS OWN INNER STRUGGLES ONTO ALL GAYS...SHE FAILS...JUST LIKE HER FACE THREADS ARE A FAIL. SHE BETTER GO AND GET HER SOME BUSINESS CUT THE BULLSHIT

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 08:17:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Again, your saying there are no gay fathers in this world who love their kid(s) just as much.

Plus, there are plenty of heterosexuals wasting sperm/eggs also via various birth controlling methods.

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 10:26:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-09 08:17:00

Did you have a father who was proud of you and spent time with you? Is your son proud of you knowing that you're a homo?

It's one thing to love your child because they are your child, but it's another thing to love them because they are everything and more that you could ask for in a son.

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 10:35:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-09 07:48:09

The lowly PHAGGOT who is TROLLING BEHIND THAT ACCOUNT IS ATTEMPTING TO PROJECT HIS OWN INNER STRUGGLES ONTO ALL GAYS...SHE FAILS...JUST LIKE HER FACE THREADS ARE A FAIL. SHE BETTER GO AND GET HER SOME BUSINESS CUT THE BULLSHIT

Just hearing the sound of a babies cry makes some women start to produce milk whether they are pregnant of not... so why does the image of this young father training his son on how to be a man like his father invoke absolutely nothing in you?

Is it because in your mind you believe you're a woman that is the reason beholding a fathers love for his son and a sons love and admiration for his father is lost on you?

It's a beautiful thing to behold a tiny new and improved version of yourself being made ready for the world and knowing that you are responsible for shaping that life into something that will make the world a better place.

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 10:39:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-09 05:36:05

SHE CLEARLY HAS DADDY ISSUES

You're a man representing himself with images of white lady's in dresses and I have daddy issues.

It's a good thing that your genes will die with your no pussy getting lipstick wearing ass.

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 10:40:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Love is so overrated.

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 11:13:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Love is so overrated.

Did your father love you? Did you love and admire your father growing up?

What are some of the lessons that your father taught you growing up that you are grateful that he took the time to teach and instill in you?

The video depicts a father and his son who genuinely and mutually love and honor one another. The son, he does what he's told without question and enjoys every command that his father gives to him with joy.

The father is teaching him endurance and that he can always count on him to teach him what he needs to know in life, because it's a fathers job to protect, nurture and preserve the life that we create.

In watching the video of the little dude working out with his father, I can't imagine that many of the children I know wouldn't have tapped out long before dad was done drilling him, much less finish smiling a laughing because he did everything his dad told him to do and earned his father's affection.

Gay men don't tend to know or even desire that type of bond with their father, at least not as much as they desire doing their thing their way as if dad can't teach them shit.

The clips are to illustrate on a human level the kind of healthy loving relationship between a father and son that our heavenly Father desires which his sons. But you're too rebellious and not here for it.

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 11:18:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

my daddy loves his faggot son just like this.
as my faggot ass will love my own son when I have one.

water yew dewing, bew?

Are you planning on adopting?

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 13:38:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

water yew dewing, bew?

2017-05-09 11:18:46

2017-05-09 12:50:40

I plan on having a surrogate and adopting.

You're a healthy young man with working plumbing, right?!

So, why not just create your mini-me the old fashion way? All this talk of surrogacy just sound like you being crafty, trying to circumvent the Most High's natural process for passing on your genes. Why employ all these necessary measures and devices just to keep from doing it the way our Alahym intended?

It's that kind of arrogant and self-centered iniquity that you don not want to have passed onto your progeny. You'll only reap what you sow and your son will be as rebellious towards you as your are intent on being to the Most High being hell bent on doing it your way.

Why not cut the middle man and give your son the mother that every little boy will need and deserve in his life. to ensure that he raised in a well-rounded environment?

Do you really want to confuse your own flesh and blood by having him call another man dad, or even worse, mom?

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 13:48:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

water yew dewing, bew?

2017-05-09 13:38:13

So, why not just create your mini-me the old fashion way? All this talk of surrogacy just sound like you being crafty, trying to circumvent the Most High's natural process for passing on your genes. Why employ all these necessary measures and devices just to keep from doing it the way our Alahym intended?

It's that kind of arrogant and self-centered iniquity that you don not want to have passed onto your progeny. You'll only reap what you sow and your son will be as rebellious towards you as your are intent on being to the Most High being hell bent on doing it your way.

Why not cut the middle man and give your son the mother that every little boy will need and deserve in his life. to ensure that he raised in a well-rounded environment?

Do you really want to confuse your own flesh and blood by having him call another man dad, or even worse, mom?

2017-05-09 13:43:35

my dick wont get hard for pussy, let alone ass and head.
have you gotten some pussy lately?

You just haven't found the right woman yet. You need a beautiful and sexy black woman who is willing to love you is all.

One who is willing to love you despite yourself, who is willing to let you feel like the man you are.

She's a rare as the most precious of jewels, but she exists and was made just for you. She is the rib that was taken from your side and no man could love you more or more completely than she can.

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 14:09:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

water yew dewing, bew?

2017-05-09 13:48:01

You just haven't found the right woman yet. You need a beautiful and sexy black woman who is willing to love you is all.

One who is willing to love you despite yourself, who is willing to let you feel like the man you are.

She's a rare as the most precious of jewels, but she exists and was made just for you. She is the rib that was taken from your side and no man could love you more or more completely than she can.

2017-05-09 13:54:53

nah.
i like dick.

Even though you know it'll be the death of you. I'm disappointed, because I know that you are merely a man of your circumstances and Not the man you were intended to be.

You were intended for so much more, yet you refuse to even try and imagine it or anything other than what you've become accustom to in your current lifestyle.

Code:
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10).

Why won't you allow him to restore to you what was stolen from you so many years ago in your youth?

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 14:12:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

water yew dewing, bew?

nah.
i like dick.

Good dick is tha bomb!

All Praises to BOMB DICK! Nothing else like it! LOL!

Shoving one's dick in what's supposedly good female cucci has and does often prove to be nothing but a throw of the dice with regards to what type of child one produces!

These bietches ( and niggahz too ) lie about all sorts of shiet from family background/ethnicity to mental illness to congenital illnesses!

I TRUST that you will do your research in an incubator should you decide to move forward in producing a child with some broad's egg(s)!

My brother phuKKKed some white bietch and produced a beautiful son, but found out all kinds of lousy shiet about the bietch after my nephew came along such as the KKKunt was mentally ill, susceptible to cancer, and a few other things including having a racist family!

Nice, Huh!?

My nephew came out fine and is a very bright and healthy young man, but he was left with shitttty parents, my brother and his white mammy which is worst than him having a mild case of eczema and asthma!

Bon Chance, Monsieur! Good Luck! Sincerely!

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 14:32:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

O.K.!!!!

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 14:45:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

water yew dewing, bew?

nah.
i like dick.

Side note: Can you get in there and address the following nonsense being propagated in the thread titled 'Asian-Americans Have Highest Poverty Rate In NYC, But Stereotypes Make The Issue Invisible'?

The data is being presented in a most disingenuous manner. They are essentially saying that because recent Asian immigrants are finding it difficult to compete in New York, more support must be reallocated from the African America community to prop up these fresh off the boat ass Asians who have thus far been perfectly fine being used against us as some sort of false standard of model citizenry and success to be held over our heads to discredit our concerns about the being shut out of the economical wealth and prosperity in this country.

Either they were lying then when they were for years on code in maintaining the false narrative that Asian were doing just fine and better than most because they work harder than everyone else, especially the less industrious African Americans in this country who just don;t seem to have the intelligence or go get it attitude that all Asians have which is why they have managed to surpass us on the socioeconomic ladder despite only being here competing for a relatively shorter period of time. they were willingly complicit in lying then, so why the hell wouldn't we question what they are saying now? ...at least enough to expose this latest tactic of trying to recreate those same Asian immigrants into yet another minority group whose condition is poor enough to warrant diverting focus off the African America issues with poverty to help yet another group who is neither entitled to this country's support or deserving of it as long as African American descendants of slaves are in desperate need of specialized focused support in our disproportionately impoverished communities.

"There’s the elderly retired Chinatown restaurant worker who has limited savings and must share an apartment with several other people. There’s the Cambodian refugee dealing with the trauma from living in a war-torn country and trying to start over in the Bronx with limited English. And there are many others who have yet to see their American dreams come true. "

you tell me how long it's been since Cambodia's Pol Pot refugee crisis that sent people from there to America as refugees?

It was in the early 60's, right? So, why the hell are they still using those examples as reason to make an effort to give special attention to people who have been here claiming to be model citizens for damn near half a century? I smell a stinking lying Asian rat. these bitches have willingly allowed themselves to be used to supplant the African American rightful claim to an equitable redistribution of this country's wealth for nearly half a century and now they once again are allowing them selves to be used using a slightly different lie as before, now that we have recognized the deception of the model Asian minority myth and how it was being used to block our access the the very civil rights laws that were designed to redress our specific need to rectify systemic white supremacy and the inherent inequality it produces fro our people.

Fuck those lying Asian pawns!

Please, go and clarify for your people how inaccurate the information in that post really is.

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 14:49:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Interesting.

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 14:52:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-09 08:17:00

2017-05-09 10:26:47

Did you have a father who was proud of you and spent time with you? Is your son proud of you knowing that you're a homo?

It's one thing to love your child because they are your child, but it's another thing to love them because they are everything and more that you could ask for in a son.

Rude!

What good will comments like this do for this thread topic?

I'm sure those who could identify with the pain of not having offspring due to personal and selfish decisions, will comprehend why you authored this thread.

However you really shouldnt devalue another persons life, simply because you don't agree with it.

If you are connected to the vine. You will understand that most Godly men struggle. They are attacked by the enemy. I believe your goal is to remind them why they need to fight.

You did that. Please stop the rest of this nonsense!

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 14:58:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

2017-05-09 14:32:45

O.K.!!!!

A perfect illustration of how when the son obeys and seeks to do the will of his father, peace and love abounds.

However, these men who don't know nor do they want to know this type of submission to one who is greater and wiser than they who has only their best interest at heart cannot comprehend it.

Notice how the dad makes note of how his son does exactly what he tells him to do when he tells him to dribble the ball with his right hand and the boy does exactly what he says without hesitation or explanation.

If only we all were as good a son as this 3 year old is to his earthly father, to our heavenly father.

Code:
"For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this [man], Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth [it]. When Jesus heard [it], he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 8:9-11).

“Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.” (John 14:23).

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 15:04:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

water yew dewing, bew?

nah.
i like dick.

2017-05-09 14:09:32

Even though you know it'll be the death of you. I'm disappointed, because I know that you are merely a man of your circumstances and Not the man you were intended to be.

You were intended for so much more, yet you refuse to even try and imagine it or anything other than what you've become accustom to in your current lifestyle.

Code:
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10).

Why won't you allow him to restore to you what was stolen from you so many years ago in your youth?

This was very compassionately presented. You did good!

Post Posted: 2017-05-09 15:16:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

water yew dewing, bew?

nah.
i like dick.

2017-05-09 14:09:32

Code:

2017-05-09 15:04:38

This was very compassionately presented. You did good!

Cosber resembles the dude in the clip with his son, it should be easy for him to see himself in the place of this young man and his son.

Yet, he for whatever reason believes that he doesn't deserve that kind of abundant life that can be found in the eyes of a loving son who means everything to his father and vice versa

I don't know what he did on that trip he just took to Africa or with whom he went, but i do know that it would have been exponentially better to have experienced it with his own little short legs through whose eyes he would've have gotten to experience it in ways that aren't really available to him now.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: