logo
Search
When I get really upset I always wonder....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 08:47:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
At the end of the day, is it worth it? Should I work this? Put my thing down flip it AND reverse it?

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 08:48:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
.. .
it's too erly for this you hore.

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 08:53:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-04-21 08:47:02

.. .
it's too erly for this you hore.

One of these days, I might pop your pretty little face!

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 08:55:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
TAKE A DEEP BREATH, AND RELAX...BREATHE IN...BREATHE OUT...TEMPER YOURSELF WITH LOVE...IT'S NOT WORTH THE STRESS...

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 10:15:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
YOU STILL TRYING TO MAKE IT WORK WITH YOUR dl?

FISHN

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 10:54:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

What I am about to say is not necessarily for you benefit, because I know your intentions are only to gain sympathy for yourself from some of the slave minded knee-grows on here like that buffoon down on the bayou. It is more for dumb kids like him who have been indoctrinated to believe, by white supremacists like yourself, that slavery and racism is something in the past (or it wasn't that bad, or it didn't even really happen in the first place), and that everything is fair and equal now and "blacks" are the cause of their and everyone else's problems...

I don't buy your tear on hypocricy at all. You have stated many times that you come to bgc, a website that was created for people of color, because it suits your sick fetish for black flesh. You can bring your 50 something year old ass in here 24/7, and look at naked black males, sexually harass black males and passively express the rage that is eating you up on the inside, that blacks are not being the obedient servants to your needs, as you know we should be.

Again, if you are so against advertising for "1 race parties", why are you not against the 1 race website they are advertised on???

Secondly, (and I know you already know this), in America, Black people are, for all intents and purposes, a culture, an ethnicity, and a race, among other distinctions. You, as a white, have the privilege of knowing or easily being able to find out the specific roots of your heritage. Did your people come from Ireland, Russia, or maybe a small, broke down village in Italy? I don't know, but more than likely, you do. The overwhelming majority of black people in America, however, don't have that privilege, because we were torn away from our homelands, and made to live like subhumans, for the pleasure and profit of the same racist, white supremacist system which you pretend to not benefit from today. That's right! There is not one white person in America, TODAY, no matter what their station in life is, who doesn't AUTOMATICALLY benefit from this white supremacist power structure.

We, as black people born in America, are people without a home. We are in a place where we were never intended to be "equal". A place in which we needed a constitutional amendment, to even be considered humans. A place in which we were beaten, butchered and murdered for sport. A place where we were left on the street to die, rather than be admitted into one of your hospitals. A place where we were denied every basic right that you were automatically afforded. A place that in 2017, we have to declare "Black lives matter". Seriously! You can have the gumption to pretend that white supremacy and systematic racism is something in the past, because you never had to suffer the ramifications of it. As a victim or a perpetrator. You can just divorce yourself from it, covertly enjoy your white privilege, and claim victimhood, because young black men aren't lining up to make all of your fantasies come true.

The reason we celebrate black pride (and you really need to let this sink in) , is not because we want to, but because we HAVE TO! We have to love ourselves. We were brought to this country through hate. We were forced to hate ourselves and each other. And we still continue to do so. A prime example is your current minion, @greninja , who states openly that he doesn't identify with black culture, yet he is the first in line to soothe your hurt feelings, whenever you feel victimized. He has been trained well, and he knows his place. That is one of the reasons you don't tear in to his abysmal grammar, despite the fact that you have multiple strokes whenever " a black" misuses worse and worst. But you a hypocrite? Never!

So, if you have a problem with black people knowing our history and ourselves, tough luck. We are not here to make you feel comfortable or welcome. Try dealing with 1/10 of 1 percent of what we've gone through, and maybe I'll shed a tear because someone called you a subhuman. Until then...

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 11:04:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

At the end of the day, is it worth it? Should I work this? Put my thing down flip it AND reverse it?

Authentic expression is always worth it. Don't ever doubt this, embrace all of who you are and learn to master yourself. Get to know you. Then you can avoid the encounters that trigger said expression.

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 11:23:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-04-21 10:54:09

What I am about to say is not necessarily for you benefit, because I know your intentions are only to gain sympathy for yourself from some of the slave minded knee-grows on here like that buffoon down on the bayou. It is more for dumb kids like him who have been indoctrinated to believe, by white supremacists like yourself, that slavery and racism is something in the past (or it wasn't that bad, or it didn't even really happen in the first place), and that everything is fair and equal now and "blacks" are the cause of their and everyone else's problems...

I don't buy your tear on hypocricy at all. You have stated many times that you come to bgc, a website that was created for people of color, because it suits your sick fetish for black flesh. You can bring your 50 something year old ass in here 24/7, and look at naked black males, sexually harass black males and passively express the rage that is eating you up on the inside, that blacks are not being the obedient servants to your needs, as you know we should be.

Again, if you are so against advertising for "1 race parties", why are you not against the 1 race website they are advertised on???

Secondly, (and I know you already know this), in America, Black people are, for all intents and purposes, a culture, an ethnicity, and a race, among other distinctions. You, as a white, have the privilege of knowing or easily being able to find out the specific roots of your heritage. Did your people come from Ireland, Russia, or maybe a small, broke down village in Italy? I don't know, but more than likely, you do. The overwhelming majority of black people in America, however, don't have that privilege, because we were torn away from our homelands, and made to live like subhumans, for the pleasure and profit of the same racist, white supremacist system which you pretend to not benefit from today. That's right! There is not one white person in America, TODAY, no matter what their station in life is, who doesn't AUTOMATICALLY benefit from this white supremacist power structure.

We, as black people born in America, are people without a home. We are in a place where we were never intended to be "equal". A place in which we needed a constitutional amendment, to even be considered humans. A place in which we were beaten, butchered and murdered for sport. A place where we were left on the street to die, rather than be admitted into one of your hospitals. A place where we were denied every basic right that you were automatically afforded. A place that in 2017, we have to declare "Black lives matter". Seriously! You can have the gumption to pretend that white supremacy and systematic racism is something in the past, because you never had to suffer the ramifications of it. As a victim or a perpetrator. You can just divorce yourself from it, covertly enjoy your white privilege, and claim victimhood, because young black men aren't lining up to make all of your fantasies come true.

The reason we celebrate black pride (and you really need to let this sink in) , is not because we want to, but because we HAVE TO! We have to love ourselves. We were brought to this country through hate. We were forced to hate ourselves and each other. And we still continue to do so. A prime example is your current minion, @greninja , who states openly that he doesn't identify with black culture, yet he is the first in line to soothe your hurt feelings, whenever you feel victimized. He has been trained well, and he knows his place. That is one of the reasons you don't tear in to his abysmal grammar, despite the fact that you have multiple strokes whenever " a black" misuses worse and worst. But you a hypocrite? Never!

So, if you have a problem with black people knowing our history and ourselves, tough luck. We are not here to make you feel comfortable or welcome. Try dealing with 1/10 of 1 percent of what we've gone through, and maybe I'll shed a tear because someone called you a subhuman. Until then...

He has some sort of Dyslexia, or something like that. I still kid him about his writing, though. I am not a victim. I just don't like the hypocrisy and racial bigotry from most on here. Greninja just is able to see hypocrisy. We both have the Logician Personality. That distaste for hypocrisy is evidently part of that personality type. We aren't that into peer pressure, either. ...Anyways, f***k off.

FISHN

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 17:11:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

He aint DL...

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 17:19:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I guess that's something you would say to your yourself if you was upset because he had a small dick

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 17:24:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Hey! How is your fox sweetie?

Post Posted: 2017-04-22 00:30:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-04-21 17:24:55

Hey! How is your fox sweetie?

Hes good! Running around like a bad boy!

Post Posted: 2017-04-29 18:44:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-04-21 17:19:37

I guess that's something you would say to your yourself if you was upset because he had a small dick

I dont know what a small dick looks like.

Post Posted: 2017-04-29 18:47:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-04-29 18:44:45

Greedy are we?

Post Posted: 2017-05-10 14:00:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-05-12 08:20:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-05-10 14:00:25

Lol

Post Posted: 2017-05-12 13:29:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-04-29 18:44:45

2017-04-29 18:47:36

Greedy are we?

No, I'm well fed.

Post Posted: 2017-07-17 10:32:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum