logo
Search
GAY AND RACIST BUT CALLING IT A PREFERENCE... West Coast  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This topic came to mind when I saw a topic in the BGC Forum about NYC GAY BAR SAYS NO TO BLACKS...

Well, coming from the south half my life although from the Bay Area/ San Francisco... "and moving back west as an adult 4 years ago... I see the same things happening as to where it was a shock to hear it coming from NY"

Not a club goer nor am I out. I live my life as a straight man while still understanding and respecting the choices of others who are in the LBGTQ communities. My way of thinking has taken me beyond shame but the awakening that there are serious underground same-sex communities that are out there way beyond your typical gay dude while it doesn't make one batter than the other.

Back to the subject at hand... GAY AND RACIST BUT CALLING IT A PREFERENCE... Is a lot of White and those who want to be white doing from Asians, Brown Latino Men, and Mixed Black and White Men who are Passing for white or who do not want to accept the percentage of black in their blood that makes them who they are...

U SEE THIS SH!T 24-7 OUT WEST IN PLACES LIKE RENO, SAN FRANCISCO/ THE BAY AREA, SACRAMENTO, AND MAYBE TILL YOU GET TO FRESNO WHERE PEOPLE ARE GAY AND RACIST...

THEY CALL IT A PREFERENCE OUT HERE BECAUSE WHAT STEREOTYPES THEY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP ON AT THE DINNER TABLE GROWING UP.

HOWEVER, THEY ALL UNDECOVERDLY CRAVE BLACK D!CK AND ONLY FUKKK WITH BLACK MEN WHEN THEY'VE BECOME EITHER (A) SHUNNED FROM THEIR FAMILIES AND CORPORATE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS OR (B) HIV POSITIVE OR ON DRUGS.

BLACK MEN ARE MUCH MORE THAN WHAT PEOPLE HAVE PUT US TO BE, BUT THE WORSE BLACKS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE RUNNING UP BEHIND THEM FOR ACCEPTANCE AND HELPING THEM SUCCEED IN SEEING US DIVIDED AND CONQUERED.

THAT IS WHY SO MANY GAY, DL, BLACK MEN OR MEN OF COLOR ARE SO FUKKKED UP IN THE HEAD OUT WEST, BECAUSE:

(1) THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUKKK THEY ARE

(2) THEY DON'T SPEAK TO EACH OTHER AND HAVE SELF HATE SO BAD

(3) THEY THINK HAVING WHITE FRIENDS OR A NON-BLACK PARTNER IS A NOTCH IN THEIR BELT TO SUCCESS AND MONEY

IT IS VERY RIDICULOUS THAT MEN OF COLOR ARE LIVING IN A TIME LIKE THIS AND IT IS MAINLY THE KIND WHO FEELS PRIVILEGED, NEVER SEEN ANY STRUGGLE, AND FOR THE MOST PART MIXED OR LATIN YET STILL LOOK BLACK AND DENY IT.

WE ARE IN A TIME NOW WHERE BLACK MEN ARE REALLY BECOMING FOOLS FOR FRIENDSHIP AS THE WHITES, ASIANS, AND LATINO GAY MEN PRIDE THEMSELVES IN SEPARATISM AND WANT NOTHING DARKER THAN TIGER WOODS WHEN COLOR SHOULD NOT MATTER...

YOU WOULD THINK THIS KIND OF SH!T HAPPENS IN THE SOUTH, BUT MORE OUT THIS WAY THESE DAYS WITH THESE SUPERFICIAL AND FLAWED/ FUKKKED UP IN THE HEAD DUDES OF ENTITLEMENT OUT HERE.

MOST OF THEM BROKE, DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN PLACE, METH HEADS, WEED STRAGGLERS, AND PILL POPPERS AS THEIR PRETTY FACES START TO SAG FROM BEING IN THEM STREETS AND TRYING TO GET THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

http://www.terrylevine.com/2011/03/the-queer-case-of-racism-in-the-gay-community.html

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Three (3) Hours and no comments yet.

You know ... "When the lights are on, roaches scatter."

Good thread, breh!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

This topic came to mind when I saw a topic in the BGC Forum about NYC GAY BAR SAYS NO TO BLACKS...

Well, coming from the south half my life although from the Bay Area/ San Francisco... "and moving back west as an adult 4 years ago... I see the same things happening as to where it was a shock to hear it coming from NY"

Not a club goer nor am I out. I live my life as a straight man while still understanding and respecting the choices of others who are in the LBGTQ communities. My way of thinking has taken me beyond shame but the awakening that there are serious underground same-sex communities that are out there way beyond your typical gay dude while it doesn't make one batter than the other.

Back to the subject at hand... GAY AND RACIST BUT CALLING IT A PREFERENCE... Is a lot of White and those who want to be white doing from Asians, Brown Latino Men, and Mixed Black and White Men who are Passing for white or who do not want to accept the percentage of black in their blood that makes them who they are...

U SEE THIS SH!T 24-7 OUT WEST IN PLACES LIKE RENO, SAN FRANCISCO/ THE BAY AREA, SACRAMENTO, AND MAYBE TILL YOU GET TO FRESNO WHERE PEOPLE ARE GAY AND RACIST...

THEY CALL IT A PREFERENCE OUT HERE BECAUSE WHAT STEREOTYPES THEY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP ON AT THE DINNER TABLE GROWING UP.

HOWEVER, THEY ALL UNDECOVERDLY CRAVE BLACK D!CK AND ONLY FUKKK WITH BLACK MEN WHEN THEY'VE BECOME EITHER (A) SHUNNED FROM THEIR FAMILIES AND CORPORATE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS OR (B) HIV POSITIVE OR ON DRUGS.

BLACK MEN ARE MUCH MORE THAN WHAT PEOPLE HAVE PUT US TO BE, BUT THE WORSE BLACKS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE RUNNING UP BEHIND THEM FOR ACCEPTANCE AND HELPING THEM SUCCEED IN SEEING US DIVIDED AND CONQUERED.

THAT IS WHY SO MANY GAY, DL, BLACK MEN OR MEN OF COLOR ARE SO FUKKKED UP IN THE HEAD OUT WEST, BECAUSE:

(1) THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUKKK THEY ARE

(2) THEY DON'T SPEAK TO EACH OTHER AND HAVE SELF HATE SO BAD

(3) THEY THINK HAVING WHITE FRIENDS OR A NON-BLACK PARTNER IS A NOTCH IN THEIR BELT TO SUCCESS AND MONEY

IT IS VERY RIDICULOUS THAT MEN OF COLOR ARE LIVING IN A TIME LIKE THIS AND IT IS MAINLY THE KIND WHO FEELS PRIVILEGED, NEVER SEEN ANY STRUGGLE, AND FOR THE MOST PART MIXED OR LATIN YET STILL LOOK BLACK AND DENY IT.

WE ARE IN A TIME NOW WHERE BLACK MEN ARE REALLY BECOMING FOOLS FOR FRIENDSHIP AS THE WHITES, ASIANS, AND LATINO GAY MEN PRIDE THEMSELVES IN SEPARATISM AND WANT NOTHING DARKER THAN TIGER WOODS WHEN COLOR SHOULD NOT MATTER...

YOU WOULD THINK THIS KIND OF SH!T HAPPENS IN THE SOUTH, BUT MORE OUT THIS WAY THESE DAYS WITH THESE SUPERFICIAL AND FLAWED/ FUKKKED UP IN THE HEAD DUDES OF ENTITLEMENT OUT HERE.

MOST OF THEM BROKE, DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN PLACE, METH HEADS, WEED STRAGGLERS, AND PILL POPPERS AS THEIR PRETTY FACES START TO SAG FROM BEING IN THEM STREETS AND TRYING TO GET THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

http://www.terrylevine.com/2011/03/the-queer-case-of-racism-in-the-gay-community.html

live life as straight man"

so u dl?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
YOU MADE A POINT...HOWEVER, I AM A NEW YORKER, AND I TOO HAVE FREQUENTED THE CLUB SCENE BEFORE BECOMING MARRIED, AND I MUST SAY, THAT THE WHITE GAY SCENE HAS BEEN KIND TO ME...BUT, AS YOU SAID, I DO SEE A LOT OF WHAT YOU DESCRIBED HAPPENING WITH BLACK GAYS ON THE SCENE...BUT BLACKS MAKE IT CHALLENGING TO DEAL WITH THEM...AND I MEAN BOTH IN THE GAY AND STRAIGHT SCENE...THE LOUD BEHAVIOR, THE UNRULY WAYS...NO CIVILIZED PERSON WANTS TO DEAL WITH THAT...IN NYC, THERE HAS BEEN A RASH OF HATE CRIMES HAPPENING, SO IT PUTS MORE PEOPLE ON GUARD...WHY? BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHO IS COMMITTING THESE TYPES OF CRIMES...

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That shit is across America PERIOD.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

YOU MADE A POINT...HOWEVER, I AM A NEW YORKER, AND I TOO HAVE FREQUENTED THE CLUB SCENE BEFORE BECOMING MARRIED, AND I MUST SAY, THAT THE WHITE GAY SCENE HAS BEEN KIND TO ME...BUT, AS YOU SAID, I DO SEE A LOT OF WHAT YOU DESCRIBED HAPPENING WITH BLACK GAYS ON THE SCENE...BUT BLACKS MAKE IT CHALLENGING TO DEAL WITH THEM...AND I MEAN BOTH IN THE GAY AND STRAIGHT SCENE...THE LOUD BEHAVIOR, THE UNRULY WAYS...NO CIVILIZED PERSON WANTS TO DEAL WITH THAT...IN NYC, THERE HAS BEEN A RASH OF HATE CRIMES HAPPENING, SO IT PUTS MORE PEOPLE ON GUARD...WHY? BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHO IS COMMITTING THESE TYPES OF CRIMES...

The rash of hate crimes? explain those. Who drew the line and you threw it in our face be honest.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

The rash of hate crimes? explain those. Who drew the line and you threw it in our face be honest.

EXCUSE? I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING YOUR QUESTION...

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: