First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-04-20 05:02:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-04-20 09:48:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
aww mane ...the Lord iz my hommie tho

Post Posted: 2017-04-20 10:16:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
But luckily and thank goodness you can be same sex oriented, luv God and try to be Christ-like in your life journey. Religiously speaking, you can find a group of people who believe what you do, worship God, and fellowship in Christ with one another. Heterosexual Christians no longer have the patent on church or Jesus........

Post Posted: 2017-04-20 10:31:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm pretty sure God made us all so the problem is not with him or worshipping him it's with the right wing pastors or priests who misinterpret his teachings and Jesus's teachings and try to stop people from going to church because you are gay or divorced or whatever -- this is the propaganda that religion thrusts on people not the true aspect of it but the interpretations of man, that being those who preach that they know what God is really thinking when in fact they don't

Post Posted: 2017-04-20 12:48:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Umma do both.

I prays while I humps.

Post Posted: 2017-04-20 15:06:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
THERE ARE LOTS OF CHURCH KWEENS ON HERE...ASK THAT FAT DRAG KWEEN WITH THE RASPY VOICE ๐Ÿ˜Ž

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.

Post Posted: 2017-04-20 19:06:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm all for freedom of belief, but I do think it's ridiculous for blacks in general to be Christians and worship Jesus.

It's slave mentality at it's best.

The majority of our people were not believing in that shit until white people came along.

Post Posted: 2017-04-20 19:32:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-04-20 05:02:08

I'm all for freedom of belief, but I do think it's ridiculous for blacks in general to be Christians and worship Jesus.

It's slave mentality at it's best.

The majority of our people were not believing in that shit until white people came along.

Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-04-20 23:08:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That's silly.. It's like saying sinners can't go to church neither. The bible did say
all sins are equal btw..

Post Posted: 2017-04-20 23:32:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You sound really miserable. I feel sorry for you.

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 00:30:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Girl.....shut your ass up.

Going to church has nothing to do with having a relationship with God....and going to Church is for sinners.....and if homosexuals are considered to be sinners according to Christians, then homosexuals should be sitting front row at Church every Sunday.

You don't even know what you're talking about...and you need a stronger dose of whatever hormones you're taking...cuz you face is more manly than mine......that mug is harder than burnt cornbread.

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 00:33:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
YOU CANT WEAR A DRESS AND HAVE A DICK NEITHER BUT YOU'RE UN-BOTHERED....LMAO

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 01:33:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Going to church has nothing to do with having a relationship with God....and going to Church is for sinners.....and if homosexuals are considered to be sinners according to Christians, then homosexuals should be sitting front row at Church every Sunday.

You don't even know what you're talking about...and you need a stronger dose of whatever hormones you're taking...cuz you face is more manly than mine......that mug is harder than burnt cornbread.

Church fags get so mad when im not saying anything the pastor isnt .

Why do gay men always result to talking about how someone looks when they have no other arguemnts .

Christianity is garbage

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 01:50:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Why do gay men always result to talking about how someone looks when they have no other arguemnts .

Christianity is garbage

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 01:52:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That's silly.. It's like saying sinners can't go to church neither. The bible did say
all sins are equal btw..

The difference is gay people dont plan on converting to being straight nor do they reserve thier abstinence .

So in this case you have to pick 1

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 02:34:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well Jesus did speak to a Samaritan who happened to be a prostitute he did not push her away or look at her in disgust or even judge her and ..Paul who at one time persecuted Christians was converted to Christianity himself and on one his journeys had a conversation with a Eunuch not once did he show any disdain disgust he just told the Eunuch what was required for the Eunuch to do in order to be Saved because the Eunuch knew was not saved im pretty things like living pure takes time to occur just as im sure they knew things like that happens over time the more a person lives a consistent life following Christ's teachings and in order for people to receive the message and have seeds planted they have to start somewhere to in order to have the seeds planted nurtured and grow into a more committed discipleship .
Whatever you going through Thats where you really need to ask God to reveal to you what he wants to happen in your life and ask him to forgive and then forgive yourself and also receive and be receptive to him and forgive others also asking for understanding Thats the best I can offer you because one thing ive learned is never try to place God in a box it doesn't fit for God is Spirit

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 04:14:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Well Jesus did speak to a Samaritan who happened to be a prostitute he did not push her away or look at her in disgust or even judge her and ..Paul who at one time persecuted Christians was converted to Christianity himself and on one his journeys had a conversation with a Eunuch not once did he show any disdain disgust he just told the Eunuch what was required for the Eunuch to do in order to be Saved because the Eunuch knew was not saved im pretty things like living pure takes time to occur just as im sure they knew things like that happens over time the more a person lives a consistent life following Christ's teachings and in order for people to receive the message and have seeds planted they have to start somewhere to in order to have the seeds planted nurtured and grow into a more committed discipleship .
Whatever you going through Thats where you really need to ask God to reveal to you what he wants to happen in your life and ask him to forgive and then forgive yourself and also receive and be receptive to him and forgive others also asking for understanding Thats the best I can offer you because one thing ive learned is never try to place God in a box it doesn't fit for God is Spirit

The eunuchs were not transgender .

I am not a christian nor do i support the shit .

But i damn sure am not going to misinterpet that hateful biggoted book to make it sound more attractive .

Let it be the ugly white demon religion that it is .

Some of you trannies and gay men are so desperate to belong .. you will try to redicule a rebel like me to stand in the good graces of our opressors

The eunuchs were men who where castrated so that they wouldnt sleep with the women in the temple . Like in medival times people men who worked in the castle were castrated to prevent them.from sleeping with the castle and infultrating the dynasty

That does not illustrate a man dressing as a woman or being transgender or two spirited . It sounds like a broken man in my opinion .

In the eyes of most christians trannies in the bible would be the baphomet . You know the demon man thing with boobs .

Thats why they hate transgenderism so much .

You girls need to stop being so stupid ... if your going to church you need to accept that your going to hell

If not dont go .

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 07:51:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-04-21 01:50:29

Christianity is garbage

Heaux...who told you I'm a Christian or a Church goer?

Your assumptions are as flawed as the tits on your chest matching the dick between your legs....

Ya'll trannys are getting real bold and uppity on this site...

EXCUSE YOU...bitch
Know your place heffa...

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 08:03:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

all sins are equal btw..

2017-04-21 01:52:24

The difference is gay people dont plan on converting to being straight nor do they reserve thier abstinence .

So in this case you have to pick 1

That's a lie! You know damn well that there are some fags out there who would
rather be straight and they feel like their Lord and Savior can make that happen.

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 08:07:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The church is apart of my lifestyle. As well as African and Native spirituality.

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 08:16:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

But luckily and thank goodness you can be same sex oriented, luv God and try to be Christ-like in your life journey. Religiously speaking, you can find a group of people who believe what you do, worship God, and fellowship in Christ with one another. Heterosexual Christians no longer have the patent on church or Jesus........

Indeed Bro...

When you find gay men who talk like this against religion... The are:

(1) Bitter with nothing to believe in starting with self

(2) Fit and conform to the stereotypes with guilt and shame when in church and it shows

To me... Gay is a word, a look, not you private bedroom. I met a man who is straight as straight can get in the eyes of society, married, church bound for the lord, un-expected ever of being gay, but been laying on his back with a dude 10 of the 20 years he was married to his wife..."

Yes there is some shame to it all... but you can go to church like a normal man "not saying hide" but not being over the top and still be respected...

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 17:42:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-04-21 04:14:55

The eunuchs were not transgender .

I am not a christian nor do i support the shit .

But i damn sure am not going to misinterpet that hateful biggoted book to make it sound more attractive .

Let it be the ugly white demon religion that it is .

Some of you trannies and gay men are so desperate to belong .. you will try to redicule a rebel like me to stand in the good graces of our opressors

The eunuchs were men who where castrated so that they wouldnt sleep with the women in the temple . Like in medival times people men who worked in the castle were castrated to prevent them.from sleeping with the castle and infultrating the dynasty

That does not illustrate a man dressing as a woman or being transgender or two spirited . It sounds like a broken man in my opinion .

In the eyes of most christians trannies in the bible would be the baphomet . You know the demon man thing with boobs .

Thats why they hate transgenderism so much .

You girls need to stop being so stupid ... if your going to church you need to accept that your going to hell

If not dont go .

Girl you have a serious problematic issue of worrying too much about what others think about you and how you should behave and what to do and not to do and your angry about it and it shows in your rants .You worried about the wrong things in life Girl take your sinning ass to church and tell them I do belong there!! Trying to find flaws with things occured ages ago and trying to compare them today if everyone thought and lived like you no one would be filling ๐Ÿ†™ the church pews today ..you got some serious issues I see, all it takes is your willingness to go in spite what others say about you its the fact you being consistent in your steadfastness and an unwavering spirit if you CANT understand what that means Thats why I told you to ask God for Understanding and the enemy comes in many forms uses many people at his disposable who are not free from bandages of sin for were all are born to sin but it is by his grace alone that we are saved Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God ,vs.24, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
You quoting biblical references to show people Thats is not for falls right in line of what the enemy wants an enemy that doesn't care not only of your present existence but of the one here after in the afterlife now tell me does that make any sense ? No.
But it is exactly what your doing now .
Now you can be as upset as you want with me but if you going to tell the story tell it right and tell the whole truth not just the half truths to help appease your agenda..

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 17:50:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-04-21 01:50:29

Christianity is garbage

2017-04-21 07:51:57

Heaux...who told you I'm a Christian or a Church goer?

Your assumptions are as flawed as the tits on your chest matching the dick between your legs....

Ya'll trannys are getting real bold and uppity on this site...

EXCUSE YOU...bitch
Know your place heffa...

DONT talk about us like that WETHER you like it or not were your House Mothers ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What house you belong to Chile IMA call your Mother is it Kelly is it SELVIN? ?๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 17:56:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The Bible is only interpreted into standard English as well other languages around the world but its been clearly Documented historically of being in Aramaic Hebrew texts so stop with the lies it is not a white devil book and rebuke any lies of evil malicious intent to come at the truth in the name of Jesus !

Post Posted: 2017-04-21 17:57:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First to the Hebrew's then its to Gentiles meaning every other ethnic culures who receive it.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: