logo
Search
No Blacks Allowed: New NYC Gay Bar Discriminates Against POC  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-04-17 23:56:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1169548-No-Blacks-Allowed-New-NYC-Gay-Bar-Discriminates-Against-POC-Says-quot-This-is-not-a-real-issue-quot

Them White gay folks

When I go out, I go to Black gay clubs or nights

I say go where you are wanted

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 00:17:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That\'s why they have black gay pride and gay pride.....

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 00:39:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's wrong, but I see the other side of the same coin being done on the advertisements on here. You like it when it's your own race discriminating.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 01:09:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Black gay men, stick together

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 03:53:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This kind of shit been going on since forever. This is why I do not patronize white gay establishments. White gay demons have an intense hatred of black people. They are no different from white demonic heteros.

Meanwhile, you black SGLs line up to suck on that white cock and ready to give shine to these evil MFs all so you can get a pat on the head. "Good nigger doggie" Neutral

Open our own clubs. Stop waiting for these pos nigger fucks to like you. They wont.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 06:48:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The funny thing is, I'd bet every dollar I had, that 90% of the patrons there are liberal Democrats, and the clubs admittance policies don't phase them one bit..Smile

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 07:03:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Long as they have these advertisements on here for single-race club gatherings, I don't see how you have any right to complain about anyone else being racially discriminatory. Blacks are the most overtly hypocritical People on this Earth. Make perfectly grand points, but do it while they are doing the same damn discrimination(no. it's even worse.) At least, this place allows some Blacks in. You openly support only allowing Blacks into party after party advertised on here. So, shut the fuck up. You are the biggest hypocrites ever created. Nobody will ever match your overt hypocrisy. It's incredible.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 07:16:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu

I'm about to prove once again why your lying, cowardly racist ass keeps me on block.

Show me one ad here that bars whites from entrance or participation. ONE!

I'll wait...

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 07:26:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Not my problem...
I'm light skin

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 07:28:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Again, If you have ONLY one race listed in an advertisement for a party, that is racial discrimination. It's only Blacks that think that isn't racial discrimination. You fkn love racial discrimination. You just don't like when it's done to your race. You fkn adore it when it's done to other races. You fkn adore one-race party advertisements when it's your race mentioned in the ad. Fkn hypocrites RATIONALIZE SO DAMN MUCH.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 07:29:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-04-17 23:56:58

The funny thing is, I'd bet every dollar I had, that 90% of the patrons there are liberal Democrats, and the clubs admittance policies don't phase them one bit..Smile

And THAT'S the head fake. fr fr

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 07:36:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Just keep your racially discriminating parties, but don't complain when other races discriminate, too. It's childish hypocrisy. Whatever these people are doing at that club is horrible, but it's no worse than what your race does 24/7/365. You just are unable to see your own sins. Can't.....Massive Blind Spot in your brain.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 07:36:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Here this filthy ass cac, @bird-fu / Bird-Shit cacs again.

Half the shit his racist white superemacist ass say around here, either don't make no sense or are contradictory in nature.

Why don't you take your muthafukin peckerwood ass over to a4a or one of those other white gay sites where you can see some advertisments of your own race.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 07:43:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu

Code:
Again, If you have ONLY one race listed in an advertisement for a party, that is racial discrimination. It's only Blacks that think that isn't racial discrimination.

No, racist dumbass! Celebrating black people and black culture is not racist, just as celebrating Irish, Italian, Greek, etc, etc, etc, culture isn't racist. It happens all the time without a peep from you. If you have lived in this country (America) for more than 6 months of your pathetic adult life, and you are too stupid to understand (and I know you are not) the difference between black people celebrating ourselves and our culture, and whites openly barring black people from entering their establisments, you are too stupid to live...

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 07:52:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"No, racist dumbass! Celebrating black people and black culture is not racist, just as celebrating Irish, Italian, Greek, etc, etc, etc, culture isn't racist. It happens all the time without a peep from you. If you have lived in this country (America) for more than 6 months of pathetic adult life, and you are too stupid to understand (and I know you are not) the difference between black people celebrating ourselves and our culture, and whites openly barring black people from entering their establisments, you are too stupid to live..."

Blacks will rationalize their own racial discrimination 'til the end of time. When you exclude, it's so fkn cool, but when you are excluded, it's far different situation. Again, you are the biggest hypocrites to ever walk this Earth. You are dripping in hypocrisy. 24/7/365 One big giant hypocrisy factory.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 07:57:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
How many Racial Double Standards you gunna invoke in one fkn lifetime? ...Pathetic Hypocrites.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 08:13:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Most of you wish this site would keep out anyone who isn't Black. You say it constantly. Then, complain when some other race wants a moderated version of what you want.....Hypocrites. 100% Hypocrites.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 08:30:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
WHITE GAY MEN AND THEIR ESTABLISHMENTS ONLY TOLERANT BLACK GAY MEN BECAUSE WE GAVE THEY GIVE THEM THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS YOUNG, AND GOING TO BOYZTOWN AND HOW WE WERE TREATED I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'LL BE DISRESPECTED WHEN I'M GIVING YOU MY HARD EARNED MONEY, AND I SEE THAT CANCER IS IN YET ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT BLACK FOLK SPEWING BULLSHIT TO SOW CONFUSION I WISH YOU WOULD DIE A PEACEFUL DEATH RACIST DEMON.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 08:32:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Half the shit his racist white superemacist ass say around here, either don't make no sense or are contradictory in nature.

Why don't you take your muthafukin peckerwood ass over to a4a or one of those other white gay sites where you can see some advertisments of your own race.

BECAUSE HE LOVES SEWING RACISM, AND HE KNOWS CERTAIN REGS WILL NOT BLOCK HIM HE'S ONLY HERE TO TROLL SINCE NO BLACK MAN WOULD EVER TOUCH HIS DOG SMELLING ASS WITH A TEN FOOT POLL.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 08:44:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu

You use the white supremacists playbook, better than if you wrote it yourself. Continue to spout the same lie over and over again and you think people will believe it's true. I asked you to show me the ad that says that whites are not welcome to enter or participate in any party, and you know you can't because you know it didn't happen. But like the lying, low life cowardly racist you are, you won't admit you lied. No that would be too much like being a decent human being for you. You want to say it's discrimination to have parties celebrating black people and black culture. You really are scum...

If you are so offended by black parties, why do you continue to participate on a website that does the exact same thing, digitally? Allow me to answer that for you. Because here you can ogle all over the hot young black flesh you want to in that hovel you call a home. If you were to go to one of the parties you claim discriminate against you, even though they would let you in in a heartbeat, none of the hot boys you salivate and jerk off to at home, would have nothing for your tragedy of a face or your flap jack flop of an ass..Smile

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 08:46:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
THAT ALBINO OGRE SO MAD LOOK AT HIM TYPING PARAGRAPHS HE'S SO OBSESSED WITH BLACK PEOPLE LOGGED INTO BGC ALL DAY WHAT A SAD EXISTENCE LIKE I SAID WHITE PEOPLE GO TO SLEEP THINKING ABOUT US, AND WAKE UP THINKING ABOUT US. Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 08:50:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
WELL, HONESTLY, A LOT OF THE BLACKS DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE IN A LOT OF THE VENUES, THEREFORE THEY BRING DOWN THE VALUE AND REPUTATION OF THE VENUE...NOT ALL,BUT A LOT OF THEM DO...THEY START THE FIGHTING AND CARRYING ON, AND NO CIVILIZED PERSON ONCE TO PARTY WITH THAT ALL AROUND THEM. THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN WITH ESCUELITA'S. THE BLACKS STARTED THAT FIGHTING AND CUTTIN . UP

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 08:53:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Here in ATL, the not-predominantly-POC bars are big on the Dress Code thing. Which is always hilarious, since there is very little one would define as Dress in these bars!

One bud of mine got flagged at the door because he had a baseball cap on (forward, not backward), due to "club policy, no exceptions".

He then pointed and said, "Well, then, what are THOSE?" The door manager had to sheepishly acknowledge he let in the entire (White) gay softball team in, with team caps on, without blinking! And dudes with those BDSM "leather" caps on, too!

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 08:54:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"WELL, HONESTLY, A LOT OF THE BLACKS DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE IN A LOT OF THE VENUES, THEREFORE THEY BRING DOWN THE VALUE AND REPUTATION OF THE VENUE...NOT ALL,BUT A LOT OF THEM DO...THEY START THE FIGHTING AND CARRYING ON, AND NO CIVILIZED PERSON ONCE TO PARTY WITH THAT ALL AROUND THEM. THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN WITH ESCUELITA'S. THE BLACKS STARTED THAT FIGHTING AND CUTTIN . UP
_________________"

YEAH THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE OF BIRDFLU FAKE ACCOUNTS WOW HE IS DEFINITELY OBSESSED.

Post Posted: 2017-04-18 08:57:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:
Just keep your racially discriminating parties, but don't complain when other races discriminate, too. It's childish hypocrisy. Whatever these people are doing at that club is horrible, but it's no worse than what your race does 24/7/365. You just are unable to see your own sins. Can't.....Massive Blind Spot in your brain.

See how these pieces of shit operate? She says it's "horrible" about what the white club is doing, but it's really our fault, because we are the real racists! He is a disciple of the white supremacy doctrine if I've ever seen one...

@ bird-fu and his kind: White people invented jazz, rap and rock & roll, and blacks are the real racists.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 7
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: