logo
Search
My homeboy got MAD cos I HUGGED him instead of a handshake  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 19:55:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
U just gotta align urself with the right straight people in ur immediate circle. My straight friend got mad at me for leaning in for a hug BEFORE I gave him a hand shake. You know ur suppose to hand shake first before u lean in for the man hug but I just hugged him instead and he got mad. It happened over an hour ago but It pisses me off . I feel like I did something horrible and I hate when people make me feel that way for acting naturally. Onstead of handshakes we shpuld punch each other in the face each time we see each other.isnt that the ultimate way straight men should greet each other? should I confront him?

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 20:09:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-20 19:55:20

U just gotta align urself with the right straight people in ur immediate circle. My straight friend got mad at me for leaning in for a hug BEFORE I gave him a hand shake. You know ur suppose to hand shake first before u lean in for the man hug but I just hugged him instead and he got mad. It happened over an hour ago but It pisses me off . I feel like I did something horrible and I hate when people make me feel that way for acting naturally. Onstead of handshakes we shpuld punch each other in the face each time we see each other.isnt that the ultimate way straight men should greet each other? should I confront him?

Does anything good ever happen in your life? You are always getting dawged out, humiliated and abused.

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 20:11:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-20 20:00:04

IT SHOULDN'T BE A RIGHT WAY TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH U LOVE SOMEONE IT AINT LIKE U FUCKING KISSED HIM LIKE WTF

I mean I usually handshake before the hug but if I forget to do to prosecute me for it.

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 20:13:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-20 20:09:53

Does anything good ever happen in your life? You are always getting dawged out, humiliated and abused.

I'm alive and well. That's good enough.

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 20:15:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Different customs for different situations. Dont feel bad. It could happen to anyone. Live and learn.

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 20:43:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So we just gonna ignore the fact that this hoe goes to the greyhound bus stall to be a white but y'all get mad at me for going to a 5 star hot to meet sexy men??

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 20:44:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The fact is that he brought most of it on himself. And he's a troll.

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 20:48:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-20 20:44:30

Smh Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 20:55:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Why are you in my threads?

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 22:58:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-20 20:55:41

How many people in this forum knows you personally and how many people in the forum that you lies to every time as ever seen your private pictures to confirm who you really are?
Your profile even says you are a Transgender. Really negro?? You are a tranny? When did you complete your transition into female??

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 23:15:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Didn't yo momma teach you not to run up on a straight man like that? Friend or not. That man didn't know what kind of shit you was about to pull.

Post Posted: 2017-03-21 00:38:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-20 22:58:45

How many people in this forum knows you personally and how many people in the forum that you lies to every time as ever seen your private pictures to confirm who you really are?
Your profile even says you are a Transgender. Really negro?? You are a tranny? When did you complete your transition into female??

Leave my threads and do not come back. U are not welcomed here.

Post Posted: 2017-03-21 09:19:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It feels weird being hug, it's awkward and clunky to me.

Post Posted: 2017-03-21 09:20:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-20 22:58:45

2017-03-21 00:38:17

Leave my threads and do not come back. U are not welcomed here.

I read that response in my best Michael Jackson voice!
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: