Search
Hypocrisy  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 15:16:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
HYPOCRISY

"a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel"

Let's post examples.

"I am kind of a picky eater. I normally get the same thing every time, but I have a substitution when it comes to sides and appetizers......
When I told him what I wanted, he was like we don't do that here when I wanted a meal with substitutions. I was like yeah you do......
I am not a compassionate person, and to be frank, I'd rather have a machine. A system where I sit down and enter my choices electronically from a menu would be so much more effective than having to wait for a person to take my order and deal with their personality. Have my choice in drinks sent out, filled by a machine, and rolled out to me via a robot."

This person got a waiter to quit, or be fired (we will never know which, but most people quit when they think they will be fired.) The waiter wouldn't break the rules for him. Then, claims he would be happier to order using a machine which certainly wouldn't of allowed the substitutions that he thought he was entitled to make.

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 17:00:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-20 15:16:36

HYPOCRISY

"a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel"

Let's post examples.

"I am kind of a picky eater. I normally get the same thing every time, but I have a substitution when it comes to sides and appetizers......
When I told him what I wanted, he was like we don't do that here when I wanted a meal with substitutions. I was like yeah you do......
I am not a compassionate person, and to be frank, I'd rather have a machine. A system where I sit down and enter my choices electronically from a menu would be so much more effective than having to wait for a person to take my order and deal with their personality. Have my choice in drinks sent out, filled by a machine, and rolled out to me via a robot."

This person got a waiter to quit, or be fired (we will never know which, but most people quit when they think they will be fired.) The waiter wouldn't break the rules for him. Then, claims he would be happier to order using a machine which certainly wouldn't of allowed the substitutions that he thought he was entitled to make.

I didn't click on that thread. Because it from that long-winded dude that likes to use hyper-technical dreck to breakdown peoples' arguments.

So what you're saying is if this is a circle, it wouldn't fit in a hexagonal hole, and if it does it must be an oval, therefore you're saying all things round fit in square holes, but not a billiards ball, because its too round to fit in an oval shaped hole, so therefore your argument makes no sense.

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 17:56:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

HYPOCRISY

Let's post examples.

2017-03-20 17:00:36

I didn't click on that thread. Because it from that long-winded dude that likes to use hyper-technical dreck to breakdown peoples' arguments.

So what you're saying is if this is a circle, it wouldn't fit in a hexagonal hole, and if it does it must be an oval, therefore you're saying all things round fit in square holes, but not a billiards ball, because its too round to fit in an oval shaped hole, so therefore your argument makes no sense.

Someone said something about balance. He said he doesn't like balance, because, with equal forces, there is no forward movement......... Said he wanted to give the waiter trouble, because it's in his sadistic nature (being the satanist that he is.)

Post Posted: 2017-03-20 18:09:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

HYPOCRISY

Let's post examples.

2017-03-20 17:00:36

He likes to ignore context of a word. Then, use the meaning (of the word) that he can best relate to. In the thread described, he took a perfectionist meaning of the word balance, and ignored the context the word was used in. The word is mainly used as a synonym for moderation.

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: