Track Thumbs Up/Down
THE GET THEY DICK TOUCHED AND SUCKED WERE YALL AT IN THIS BITCH LMAOOO

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

This is what I do not get about tops.

I am a man.

My butt is not a sexual organ.

So....telling me you are going to f*ck the sh*t out of me..is not sexy. It sounds like you want to get painted on

I have never had anyone say they would find my spot and hit it and make me have the best orgasm ever...nothing about my pleasure...just theirs.

they make it sound like I am just a hole.

And that is why I am not inclined to do splits on any d*cks anytime, soon.

I do not really want to get sucked off, because I do not like making anybody feel inferior/less than. If I am going to get oral performed...we are going to do a 69...horizontally....that kneeling stuff is a turnoff to me.

I would LOVE for guys to start grabbing my crotch, instead of accidentally bumping into my back to cop a feel -_-

I have a penis...I want it to shoot...how are you going to make that happen, acting like I am a Ken doll?????????????

sex with you sounds extremely overthought and boring. "oh can't do missionary cuz the slaves were raped in the missionary position, oh can't kiss cuz it's a psychological sign of submission and inferiority"

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I am a man.

So....telling me you are going to f*ck the sh*t out of me..is not sexy. It sounds like you want to get painted on

I have never had anyone say they would find my spot and hit it and make me have the best orgasm ever...nothing about my pleasure...just theirs.

I do not really want to get sucked off, because I do not like making anybody feel inferior/less than. If I am going to get oral performed...we are going to do a 69...horizontally....that kneeling stuff is a turnoff to me.

I would LOVE for guys to start grabbing my crotch, instead of accidentally bumping into my back to cop a feel -_-

I have a penis...I want it to shoot...how are you going to make that happen, acting like I am a Ken doll?????????????

gwarl ... what ??!!!! Confused

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I am a man.

You must have never had good dick cause when a top is strokin that ass right it feels like a bitch was meant to take penis back there.

Maybe one day you'll experience that level of pleasure.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I am a man.

9 days ago

sex with you sounds extremely overthought and boring. "oh can't do missionary cuz the slaves were raped in the missionary position, oh can't kiss cuz it's a psychological sign of submission and inferiority"

9 days ago

1) I did not say anything about the missionary position or anal really

2) Not wanting a guy kneeling down to suck me off....there are more interesting ways to do it...like with my legs wrapped around his neck for example, thrusting down...

3)I did not say anything about kissing

4)I am not boring in bed. I will never share exactly what I like on here..because hoes will steal my tricks. So if being vague sounds boring, so be it.

Fisting, scat, watersports...do not an exciting sex life make.

if i didn't know you were an american before i know it now, we have to psychoanalyze EVERYTHING Laughing #overthought #boringsex

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I am a man.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I am a man.

9 days ago

9 days ago

1) I did not say anything about the missionary position or anal really

2) Not wanting a guy kneeling down to suck me off....there are more interesting ways to do it...like with my legs wrapped around his neck for example, thrusting down...

3)I did not say anything about kissing

4)I am not boring in bed. I will never share exactly what I like on here..because hoes will steal my tricks. So if being vague sounds boring, so be it.

Fisting, scat, watersports...do not an exciting sex life make.

9 days ago

if i didn't know you were an american before i know it now, we have to psychoanalyze EVERYTHING Laughing #overthought #boringsex

9 days ago

Believe what you want.

The rumors about quiet and church boys are true.

Shocked

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum