Search
Why do White women wear weaves?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Why would you get something sewn into your hair religiously that looks like someone else's hair?

10 days ago

Probably to feel like they're apart of something. Maybe fashion. Hell if I know with all the wigs and shit these girls wear nowadays.

9 days ago

I made this thread as a response to all of the ignorant threads last week circulating around about why Black women wear weaves.

I didn't even think of that. Everybody and they mama wear weaves though in the grand scheme of things.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Why would you get something sewn into your hair religiously that looks like someone else's hair?

12 days ago

U KNOW IRONICALLY BRITNEY SPEARS WORE WEAVE TO ON HER SOPHOMORE ALBUM JUST LIKE AALIYAH LOL

ohhh , you bet na say nathan about Aaliyah she these girls queen...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think that the superficial reason why both black and white women wear weaves is style. The difference is that white women tend to use weaves that resemble more their natural color and shape of hair that is why we don't easily notice. Now you guys go ask your friends, moms, sisters, wives, girlfriends, daughters about their personal reasons why they wear them before generalizing and speculating, right?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

U KNOW IRONICALLY BRITNEY SPEARS WORE WEAVE TO ON HER SOPHOMORE ALBUM JUST LIKE AALIYAH LOL

8 days ago

ohhh , you bet na say nathan about Aaliyah she these girls queen...

WHY THE FUCK PEOPLE THINK IM TALKING ABOUT HER I'M USING HER FOR AN EXAMPLE CUZ SHES MY FAVORITE SINGER I LOVE AALIYAH
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 5 of 5
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: