Search
Why do White women wear weaves?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:49:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 08:33:50

Why would you get something sewn into your hair religiously that looks like someone else's hair?

B I was gonna post this same thread did you see who was all up in that thread I couldn't respond cause we got each other blocked but all the haters were in attendance that white twink worshipping self hater who makes black bash threads every chance you get, that colorist mixed breed, the Billy goat from Ghana, and all the back up coons. Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:50:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

White hoes hair thin & stringy af.
Not good for those of us who get aggressive during oral

2017-03-15 09:45:10

....and def not good for those who participate in oral sex with white women....#ewww lol

Skr8 up tho, BECKY is no joke.
I mean, that wasn't coined for nothing.

White hoes bout as good as gays Very Happy .

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:51:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Emmm they call theirs "hair extensions" ...and its just a casual look for white girls that they can clip in or out at their leisure......

So it is still weave as if other races don't put fake hair in their hair. Confused

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:52:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Why would you get something sewn into your hair religiously that looks like someone else's hair?

2017-03-15 09:49:57

B I was gonna post this same thread did you see who was all up in that thread I couldn't respond cause we got each other blocked but all the haters were in attendance that white twink worshipping self hater who makes black bash threads every chance you get, that colorist mixed breed, the Billy goat from Ghana, and all the back up coons. Laughing

Ch ...

At least admins ex pointed out that it isn't just Black women though.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:53:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Emmm they call theirs "hair extensions" ...and its just a casual look for white girls that they can clip in or out at their leisure......

2017-03-15 08:47:12

A weave is a weave. White women get sow-ins and lace fronts, too.

2017-03-15 09:06:50

Well, if I may hairucate you for just a moment:
Lace fronts are just wigs that are cut and sectioned in the front so that when glued down it makes a far more natural looking hairline.They have lace fronts that look like natural black hair now as well....
Sew-Ins are just done to make lengthy hairstyle last longer for the money being paid.
But many straight haired & curly headed white women just use clipped in hair in the back or top for a longer fuller look based on their natural hair...
But Yes, Alot of western world females regardless of race use wigs & hair weaves...its not just a black thing.
Sidenote: the wigs and hair extensions stuff they are coming up with for men is getting to be quite impressive as well......

2017-03-15 09:09:50

Sew-ins are not used just to make lengthy hairstyles last longer.

The point of a sew-in is to be able to have the hair securely attached. Wigs and hair extensions can easily be pulled out and some women prefer something more secure and stable.

2017-03-15 09:21:22

You wrote:

"I'm not surprised though. Most men seem to arrogantly think that everything women do is based on seeking a man's approval.

Yall really don't understand just how much we don't give a fuck about yall opinion."

Are you saying Black women really want to have a 70 some odd percent rate of babies being born out of wedlock? Getting Dickmatized by the wrong guys has nothing to do with it?

2017-03-15 09:24:55

I'm sorry but I'm not understanding the point you're trying to make.

Ch you already know what that wet dog is on don't even entertain heather.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:54:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lace fronts are just wigs that are cut and sectioned in the front so that when glued down it makes a far more natural looking hairline.They have lace fronts that look like natural black hair now as well....
Sew-Ins are just done to make lengthy hairstyle last longer for the money being paid.
But many straight haired & curly headed white women just use clipped in hair in the back or top for a longer fuller look based on their natural hair...
But Yes, Alot of western world females regardless of race use wigs & hair weaves...its not just a black thing.
Sidenote: the wigs and hair extensions stuff they are coming up with for men is getting to be quite impressive as well......

The point of a sew-in is to be able to have the hair securely attached. Wigs and hair extensions can easily be pulled out and some women prefer something more secure and stable.

You wrote:

"I'm not surprised though. Most men seem to arrogantly think that everything women do is based on seeking a man's approval.

Yall really don't understand just how much we don't give a fuck about yall opinion."

Are you saying Black women really want to have a 70 some odd percent rate of babies being born out of wedlock? Getting Dickmatized by the wrong guys has nothing to do with it?

2017-03-15 09:53:29

Ch you already know what that wet dog is on don't even entertain heather.

Laughing

deeeeead

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:55:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:49:57

2017-03-15 09:52:15

Ch ...

At least admins ex pointed out that it isn't just Black women though.

Ch did you get into that comment from Mrs Peru aka BBC?

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:00:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You wrote:

lol...why are you even entertaining cracker fags bigoted statements? ...he will never understand that clothes, shoes, hair and make up for a woman is done for her own personal satisfaction and self esteem. It makes them feel good and build their confidence. Most men find women most attractive when they are trying their least to be attractive.

AND that statistic he loves referring to does not take into account the single, career oriented black women who see the institution of marriage failing into a coin toss chance of success and choose to have children outside of marriage to raise alone or with the child's father who is similarly inclined.....

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:02:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:51:14

So it is still weave as if other races don't put fake hair in their hair. Confused

PLEASE CONTINUE READING AS TO SEE HOW THE CONVERSATION EVOLVED......#thankyou

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:02:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You wrote:

2017-03-15 10:00:09

lol...why are you even entertaining cracker fags bigoted statements? ...he will never understand that clothes, shoes, hair and make up for a woman is done for her own personal satisfaction and self esteem. It makes them feel good and build their confidence. Most men find women most attractive when they are trying their least to be attractive.

AND that statistic he loves referring to does not take into account the single, career oriented black women who see the institution of marriage failing into a coin toss chance of success and choose to have children outside of marriage to raise alone or with the child's father who is similarly inclined.....

You betta preach lol

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:13:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I can't stand it when men get aggressive during oral.

Muthafucka just sit back and enjoy the damn experience lol

I had to explain to this one dude that he needed to stop shoving my head because his dick was really thick and I was already trying my best to keep my teeth from nicking him so by him constantly shoving my head down it made it harder for me to keep my teeth from touchin his dick. He understood that logic and said okay Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:15:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:25:58

Secure and stable is fine but sew-ins also make that particular hairstyle last longer for the money being paid.....from my experience, a good, expert sew-in of some quality hair iz not cheap..........

2017-03-15 09:29:12

lol it's not about making the hairstyle last longer. The only point of a sew-in is to have the hair more securely attached.

I can buy a 40 dollar wig and wear it continuously for a long period of time given that I take care of the hair regularly.

2017-03-15 09:43:21

Weeeeeeell I am going to go with what my sister and other host of female friends and family members (a few of which are hair stylists) who do weaves and braids and stuff tell me...."im getting this sewn-in so that hair and the style will last longer" ...sturdiness & hair security is a factor in that 200 to 300 dollar decision im sure........

2017-03-15 09:48:10

If one were to get a sew in and have it styled a certain way the style will eventually fade away because sewing the hair in has nothing to do with how long a curl will last or how long the hair will stay bone straight especially when it comes to human hair.

How long a style lasts is dependent on how well you keep up with the hair after it's been done.

Nobody needs to be a hair stylist to know that.

I was made to understand that sew-ins are best with human hair so that you can go get touch-ups or re-stylings. Ive seen females keep a good sew in for 2 or 3 months and smaller braid styles for nearly 6 months. Im sure it all has a strong common sense factor to it, but ive always been a go to the rock type dude when it comes to the human industries......

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:18:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:45:10

....and def not good for those who participate in oral sex with white women....#ewww lol

2017-03-15 09:50:35

Skr8 up tho, BECKY is no joke.
I mean, that wasn't coined for nothing.

White hoes bout as good as gays Very Happy .

Ill take your word for that.....lol

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:20:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"..AND that statistic he loves referring to does not take into account the single, career oriented black women who see the institution of marriage failing into a coin toss chance of success and choose to have children outside of marriage to raise alone or with the child's father who is similarly inclined."

See, that's all you and Cosber can come up with (marriage is for other races.) Like this is really working, bitch. 1 parent households are really kicking ass.

"66 percent of children from single-parent households live below the poverty level. Only about 10 percent of children raised in a two-parent family live below the poverty level."

Your insecurity, and total avoidance of criticism of your race keeps both of you making excuses for really bad actions. Even trying to make it seem like single parent families are somebody's prudent choice. You 2 are not helping your race by applauding bringing kids into the one situation that has a 66% chance of putting a child in poverty. You both are judgmental as fuck about hundreds of different things, but, on the big important things, you give out passes to poverty.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:22:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You wrote:

2017-03-15 09:37:57

You say women aren't looking for the approval of men. That doesn't seem true. That 70 some odd percent rate of Black Babies being born out of wedlock seems to be caused a lot by wanting the wrong guy's dick. So, that dick makes them care what men's opinions are (the wrong guys' opinions.)

2017-03-15 09:42:35

Okay, I apologize for my wording.

Not ALL women are seeking the approval of men.

Lesbians are an example of that.

Where does this demon get this whole 70% of black women are single mothers? But more importantly his racist ass is yet again in a thread about black people he needs to worry about the drug epidemic in his community I see it in the hospital all the time the other day a doctor's wife overdosed on heroin smh.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:28:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

can't be slaying with a head of thin hair Idea

gwarl ...

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:29:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 10:13:19

I had to explain to this one dude that he needed to stop shoving my head because his dick was really thick and I was already trying my best to keep my teeth from nicking him so by him constantly shoving my head down it made it harder for me to keep my teeth from touchin his dick. He understood that logic and said okay Laughing

See, the White Women know not to kill the mood with a lecture, or arguing.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:32:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:25:58

Secure and stable is fine but sew-ins also make that particular hairstyle last longer for the money being paid.....from my experience, a good, expert sew-in of some quality hair iz not cheap..........

2017-03-15 09:29:12

lol it's not about making the hairstyle last longer. The only point of a sew-in is to have the hair more securely attached.

I can buy a 40 dollar wig and wear it continuously for a long period of time given that I take care of the hair regularly.

2017-03-15 09:43:21

Weeeeeeell I am going to go with what my sister and other host of female friends and family members (a few of which are hair stylists) who do weaves and braids and stuff tell me...."im getting this sewn-in so that hair and the style will last longer" ...sturdiness & hair security is a factor in that 200 to 300 dollar decision im sure........

2017-03-15 09:48:10

If one were to get a sew in and have it styled a certain way the style will eventually fade away because sewing the hair in has nothing to do with how long a curl will last or how long the hair will stay bone straight especially when it comes to human hair.

How long a style lasts is dependent on how well you keep up with the hair after it's been done.

Nobody needs to be a hair stylist to know that.

2017-03-15 10:15:38

I was made to understand that sew-ins are best with human hair so that you can go get touch-ups or re-stylings. Ive seen females keep a good sew in for 2 or 3 months and smaller braid styles for nearly 6 months. Im sure it all has a strong common sense factor to it, but ive always been a go to the rock type dude when it comes to the human industries......

Exactly! lol

The touch ups and restyling is necessary because the fact that it's a sew in has nothing to do with how long the actual style lasts.

I could get a sew in right now and have them style it with curls but if I go home and sleep on my hair without wrapping it up the curls will lose their shape and begin to drop. The fact that it's a sew-in wouldn't prevent that from happening.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:33:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

They dont.

They do, though, Mr. Trast.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:33:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You wrote:

2017-03-15 09:37:57

You say women aren't looking for the approval of men. That doesn't seem true. That 70 some odd percent rate of Black Babies being born out of wedlock seems to be caused a lot by wanting the wrong guy's dick. So, that dick makes them care what men's opinions are (the wrong guys' opinions.)

2017-03-15 09:42:35

Okay, I apologize for my wording.

Not ALL women are seeking the approval of men.

Lesbians are an example of that.

2017-03-15 10:22:33

Where does this demon get this whole 70% of black women are single mothers? But more importantly his racist ass is yet again in a thread about black people he needs to worry about the drug epidemic in his community I see it in the hospital all the time the other day a doctor's wife overdosed on heroin smh.

Yeah I can tell he's one of those white people who are attracted to black culture but clearly doesn't understand it.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:34:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

can't be slaying with a head of thin hair Idea

2017-03-15 10:28:30

gwarl ...

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:34:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 10:13:19

2017-03-15 10:29:36

See, the White Women know not to kill the mood with a lecture, or arguing.

Well seeing as how most white women are submissive air-heads I wouldn't expect anything less.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:39:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

They dont.

2017-03-15 10:33:02

Of course some do, but they are an exception rather than the rule in my opinion. Not that I am looking, but I believe most white women wear their own ugly natural hair, not a weave.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:39:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

They dont.

2017-03-15 10:39:13

Of course some do, but they are an exception rather than the rule in my opinion. Not that I am looking, but I believe most white women wear their own ugly natural hair, not a weave.

you'd be surprised, Mr. Trast.
I work with a lot of weave wearing beckys.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 10:51:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

They dont.

2017-03-15 10:39:13

2017-03-15 10:39:53

you'd be surprised, Mr. Trast.
I work with a lot of weave wearing beckys.

Cool. That makes me feel better for our own women.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: