logo
Search
Why do White women wear weaves?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 08:33:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why would you get something sewn into your hair religiously that looks like someone else's hair?

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 08:46:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Emmm they call theirs "hair extensions" ...and its just a casual look for white girls that they can clip in or out at their leisure......

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 08:47:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 08:33:50

Emmm they call theirs "hair extensions" ...and its just a casual look for white girls that they can clip in or out at their leisure......

A weave is a weave. White women get sow-ins and lace fronts, too.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 08:49:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

They don't refer to theirs as "hair extensions" that's just typically the type of weave they use. White people generally have very thin hair so the hair extensions are an easy way for them to give it more body.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 08:51:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
can't be slaying with a head of thin hair Idea

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:00:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

u a damn lie, these white devils tryna be like black women
So much they go out and get a sow in, glue in, even lace front
Wigs to try to match black women. They pasty ass can't grow
Thick hair like us so they need body and volume to increase the
Overall look. I like how you call it extensions and casual look, but
A black woman with a weave is abnormal. Tf outta here.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:06:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 08:47:12

Well, if I may hairucate you for just a moment:
Lace fronts are just wigs that are cut and sectioned in the front so that when glued down it makes a far more natural looking hairline.They have lace fronts that look like natural black hair now as well....
Sew-Ins are just done to make lengthy hairstyle last longer for the money being paid.
But many straight haired & curly headed white women just use clipped in hair in the back or top for a longer fuller look based on their natural hair...
But Yes, Alot of western world females regardless of race use wigs & hair weaves...its not just a black thing.
Sidenote: the wigs and hair extensions stuff they are coming up with for men is getting to be quite impressive as well......

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:09:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:06:50

Lace fronts are just wigs that are cut and sectioned in the front so that when glued down it makes a far more natural looking hairline.They have lace fronts that look like natural black hair now as well....
Sew-Ins are just done to make lengthy hairstyle last longer for the money being paid.
But many straight haired & curly headed white women just use clipped in hair in the back or top for a longer fuller look based on their natural hair...
But Yes, Alot of western world females regardless of race use wigs & hair weaves...its not just a black thing.
Sidenote: the wigs and hair extensions stuff they are coming up with for men is getting to be quite impressive as well......

Sew-ins are not used just to make lengthy hairstyles last longer.

The point of a sew-in is to be able to have the hair securely attached. Wigs and hair extensions can easily be pulled out and some women prefer something more secure and stable.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:13:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Erica Girardi aka Erica Jane I love her. She wears it well...

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:14:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
White hoes hair thin & stringy af.
Not good for those of us who get aggressive during oral

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:19:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 08:49:03

They don't refer to theirs as "hair extensions" that's just typically the type of weave they use. White people generally have very thin hair so the hair extensions are an easy way for them to give it more body.

Hair Weaving is Hair Weaving...which is also called a sew-in......
Hair Extensions are Hair Extensions...which is also called a clip in......two different hair systems that do the same thing basically

I hear more white girls and women make reference to having "hair extensions in the back" than a full out hair weave like some black girls get........but that dont mean black girls dont do clip-ins or white girls dont get full head weaves......

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:21:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:09:50

The point of a sew-in is to be able to have the hair securely attached. Wigs and hair extensions can easily be pulled out and some women prefer something more secure and stable.

You wrote:

"I'm not surprised though. Most men seem to arrogantly think that everything women do is based on seeking a man's approval.

Yall really don't understand just how much we don't give a fuck about yall opinion."

Are you saying Black women really want to have a 70 some odd percent rate of babies being born out of wedlock? Getting Dickmatized by the wrong guys has nothing to do with it?

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:23:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:19:32

Hair Extensions are Hair Extensions...which is also called a clip in......two different hair systems that do the same thing basically

I hear more white girls and women make reference to having "hair extensions in the back" than a full out hair weave like some black girls get........but that dont mean black girls dont do clip-ins or white girls dont get full head weaves......

I already know that.

My comment was in reference to you thinking white people referred to weaves in general as "hair extensions".

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:24:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:21:22

You wrote:

"I'm not surprised though. Most men seem to arrogantly think that everything women do is based on seeking a man's approval.

Yall really don't understand just how much we don't give a fuck about yall opinion."

Are you saying Black women really want to have a 70 some odd percent rate of babies being born out of wedlock? Getting Dickmatized by the wrong guys has nothing to do with it?

I'm sorry but I'm not understanding the point you're trying to make.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:25:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Secure and stable is fine but sew-ins also make that particular hairstyle last longer for the money being paid.....from my experience, a good, expert sew-in of some quality hair iz not cheap..........

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:29:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:23:15

I already know that.

My comment was in reference to you thinking white people referred to weaves in general as "hair extensions".

Well, in my experience..they refer to them as that...ive rarely heard a white woman or girl say I gotta hair weave..............

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:29:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:25:58

Secure and stable is fine but sew-ins also make that particular hairstyle last longer for the money being paid.....from my experience, a good, expert sew-in of some quality hair iz not cheap..........

lol it's not about making the hairstyle last longer. The only point of a sew-in is to have the hair more securely attached.

I can buy a 40 dollar wig and wear it continuously for a long period of time given that I take care of the hair regularly.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:32:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:23:15

I already know that.

2017-03-15 09:29:08

Well, in my experience..they refer to them as that...ive rarely heard a white woman or girl say I gotta hair weave..............

Well like I said most white women use hair extensions as a way to easily thicken their hair so that's why you don't generally hear them say weave because it's technically not a weave.

Weave is something that has to be sewed.

Hair extensions are basically just clip ins.

And wigs are...well wigs lol

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:37:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:00:02

u a damn lie, these white devils tryna be like black women
So much they go out and get a sow in, glue in, even lace front
Wigs to try to match black women. They pasty ass can't grow
Thick hair like us so they need body and volume to increase the
Overall look. I like how you call it extensions and casual look, but
A black woman with a weave is abnormal. Tf outta here.

And i like how you sitting here putting words in my mouth. I believe how anyone chooses to wear their hair is a personal choice and natural expression of their own personality. I prefer natural hair & hairstyles on women of color but as long as it looks good & befitting of that person, I dont knock anyone's hair system......please read my further statements in this thread for more​ clarity........#Rest

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:37:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You wrote:

2017-03-15 09:24:55

You say women aren't looking for the approval of men. That doesn't seem true. That 70 some odd percent rate of Black Babies being born out of wedlock seems to be caused a lot by wanting the wrong guy's dick. So, that dick makes them care what men's opinions are (the wrong guys' opinions.)

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:42:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You wrote:

2017-03-15 09:24:55

2017-03-15 09:37:57

You say women aren't looking for the approval of men. That doesn't seem true. That 70 some odd percent rate of Black Babies being born out of wedlock seems to be caused a lot by wanting the wrong guy's dick. So, that dick makes them care what men's opinions are (the wrong guys' opinions.)

Okay, I apologize for my wording.

Not ALL women are seeking the approval of men.

Lesbians are an example of that.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:43:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:29:12

lol it's not about making the hairstyle last longer. The only point of a sew-in is to have the hair more securely attached.

I can buy a 40 dollar wig and wear it continuously for a long period of time given that I take care of the hair regularly.

Weeeeeeell I am going to go with what my sister and other host of female friends and family members (a few of which are hair stylists) who do weaves and braids and stuff tell me...."im getting this sewn-in so that hair and the style will last longer" ...sturdiness & hair security is a factor in that 200 to 300 dollar decision im sure........

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:45:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

White hoes hair thin & stringy af.
Not good for those of us who get aggressive during oral

....and def not good for those who participate in oral sex with white women....#ewww lol

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:45:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They dont.

Post Posted: 2017-03-15 09:48:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-03-15 09:29:12

2017-03-15 09:43:21

Weeeeeeell I am going to go with what my sister and other host of female friends and family members (a few of which are hair stylists) who do weaves and braids and stuff tell me...."im getting this sewn-in so that hair and the style will last longer" ...sturdiness & hair security is a factor in that 200 to 300 dollar decision im sure........

If one were to get a sew in and have it styled a certain way the style will eventually fade away because sewing the hair in has nothing to do with how long a curl will last or how long the hair will stay bone straight especially when it comes to human hair.

How long a style lasts is dependent on how well you keep up with the hair after it's been done.

Nobody needs to be a hair stylist to know that.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: