logo
Search
Immigration Is Not Our Fight  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 20:19:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Trump and I are in 100% agreement on this. Find every illegal mf and send them back to their country.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 20:20:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
when the blacks are forced back to the fields, then what?

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 20:30:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 20:19:49

The people that come to this country are accorded rights and privileges from the gate. They hop on affirmative action, because the demonic white seeks to dilute the hard won rights our ancestors fought and died for.

Your retort is weak (but I hear your neck game is skrong). The dial back to slavery times is not going to happen. That fight has been fought. Besides, there are still plenty of hispanics who have green cards or are citizens who are happy to do the work.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 20:32:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 20:30:08

The people that come to this country are accorded rights and privileges from the gate. They hop on affirmative action, because the demonic white seeks to dilute the hard won rights our ancestors fought and died for.

Your retort is weak (but I hear your neck game is skrong). The dial back to slavery times is not going to happen. That fight has been fought. Besides, there are still plenty of hispanics who have green cards or are citizens who are happy to do the work.

if they can take away our right to vote and disenfranchise us, what makes you think we are out of the woods when it comes to our freedom and not being field hands once again?

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 20:33:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i want them here, especially the Hispanic....they are the only way minorities can become the majority in USA...its already happening in some countries here in GA...GA is geared to turn Democrat over Republican....

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 20:34:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

i want them here, especially the Hispanic....they are the only way minorities can become the majority in USA...its already happening in some countries here in GA...GA is geared to turn Democrat over Republican....

many of them think they are white, though.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 20:36:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm kinda conflicted on this issue. On one hand illegal immigrants have been beneficial to the economy and I personally believe that this immigration issue is more about race than economics. I'd feel like a hypocrite if I were okay with racism being afflicted on one race and not on another.

On the other hand, I believe many immigrants couldn\'t care less about the state of Black Americans, and I think they look down on us. This was made apparent recently with George Lopez's joke about Latinos' rule about not marrying Black.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 20:38:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 20:34:39

still the anglo whites give them such a rough time and being that Donald has pissed them off..i think they still identify more as a minority

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 20:42:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm kinda conflicted on this issue. On one hand illegal immigrants have been beneficial to the economy and I personally believe that this immigration issue is more about race than economics. I'd feel like a hypocrite if I were okay with racism being afflicted on one race and not on another.

On the other hand, I believe many immigrants couldn\'t care less about the state of Black Americans, and I think they look down on us. This was made apparent recently with George Lopez's joke about Latinos' rule about not marrying Black.

this.

i don't fuck with them like that, outside of the few woke Latino friends in my circle who get it. many of them believe that they are deserving of all of the benefits that come with whiteness and feel that their language is the only thing in the way of melting them into the melting pot that is whiteness. this is why they have bipolar voting patterns and fuck up the census every 10 years.

that being said, there are many consequences that come as a result of deporting them that i don't think have been well thought out. Also, I treat Latinos and Asians and all immigrant groups as stepping stones to achieve bottom lines within coalition building. That's how they treat Blacks and it's smart. This is not the time to break from that.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 20:42:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 20:38:10

still the anglo whites give them such a rough time and being that Donald has pissed them off..i think they still identify more as a minority

the election exit polls say otherwise. 🙃

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 20:56:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 20:42:53

Where did you get your numbers from?

Latino leaders are refusing to accept exit poll data showing President-elect Donald Trump won 29 percent of the Hispanic vote Tuesday.

Instead the leaders said they stand by the findings of Latino Decisions polling firm, whose data showed Trump a record low 18 percent of Latinos voted for Trump.

"We strongly dispute exit poll reports that suggest Trump support for the Latino community exceeded that of Mitt Romney in 2012," Janet Murguía, president of the National Council of La Raza, said at a Thursday news conference in Washington, D.C. Several other leaders were at the news conference and echoed her remarks.

Election Day exit polling showed the 13 million Latinos who turned out made up 11 percent of the electorate. The polling showed Latinos broke 65 percent for Clinton to 29 percent for Trump. In 2012, President Barack Obama got 71 percent of the Latino vote, while Romney finished with 27 percent.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/latino-leaders-trump-did-not-win-29-percent-hispanic-vote-n682291

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:03:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 20:42:53

2017-02-16 20:56:22

Where did you get your numbers from?

Latino leaders are refusing to accept exit poll data showing President-elect Donald Trump won 29 percent of the Hispanic vote Tuesday.

Instead the leaders said they stand by the findings of Latino Decisions polling firm, whose data showed Trump a record low 18 percent of Latinos voted for Trump.

"We strongly dispute exit poll reports that suggest Trump support for the Latino community exceeded that of Mitt Romney in 2012," Janet Murguía, president of the National Council of La Raza, said at a Thursday news conference in Washington, D.C. Several other leaders were at the news conference and echoed her remarks.

Election Day exit polling showed the 13 million Latinos who turned out made up 11 percent of the electorate. The polling showed Latinos broke 65 percent for Clinton to 29 percent for Trump. In 2012, President Barack Obama got 71 percent of the Latino vote, while Romney finished with 27 percent.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/latino-leaders-trump-did-not-win-29-percent-hispanic-vote-n682291

Regardless, way more Latinos voted for Trump than should have, given the things he campaigned on that should've united them.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:09:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 20:42:14

this.

i don't fuck with them like that, outside of the few woke Latino friends in my circle who get it. many of them believe that they are deserving of all of the benefits that come with whiteness and feel that their language is the only thing in the way of melting them into the melting pot that is whiteness. this is why they have bipolar voting patterns and fuck up the census every 10 years.

that being said, there are many consequences that come as a result of deporting them that i don't think have been well thought out. Also, I treat Latinos and Asians and all immigrant groups as stepping stones to achieve bottom lines within coalition building. That's how they treat Blacks and it's smart. This is not the time to break from that.

The effects are already starting or at least seeming to start. California farmers who voted for Trump are now worried that their labor force of undocumented workers might be taken away which, of course, would impact costs of food all over the country due to a shortage of labor. It baffles me that they would be worried or surprised by this but I did read on Facebook post that they did not actually believe Trump would carryout with this promise when voting for him.

I personally don't see other POC groups as stepping stones because I believe that we ultimately have the same goal which is equality. Being a stepping stone means that someone has to be beneath another.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:13:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 20:42:14

this.

2017-02-16 21:09:47

The effects are already starting or at least seeming to start. California farmers who voted for Trump are now worried that their labor force of undocumented workers might be taken away which, of course, would impact costs of food all over the country due to a shortage of labor. It baffles me that they would be worried or surprised by this but I did read on Facebook post that they did not actually believe Trump would carryout with this promise when voting for him.

I personally don't see other POC groups as stepping stones because I believe that we ultimately have the same goal which is equality. Being a stepping stone means that someone has to be beneath another.

wrong word choice on my behalf.
you are right.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:14:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Minority actually means subordinate and majority actually means dominant sociologically speaking. So, while, population wise, there might be more Hispanics, they socially are still a subordinate group in regards to social and political power. For example, what percentage of the Georgia state legislature is Hispanic? Not a very large percentage. There is not really a one to one mapping between demographic size and political power in terms of voting in that, historically, the United States has found various ways to suppress this.

The problem is what percentage of the growing Hispanic population is represented in positions of economic and/or political power and not so much how big the population actually is. There may be more of us(Hispanic people that is), but this does not translate into being more represented politically or economically.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:25:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The ignorance of Hispanic culture among African-Americans astounds me. You do realize that the Dominican Republican is a Hispanic nation that has a lot of blacks in it, right? Some Hispanic people are white. Some Hispanic people are black. Some Hispanic people are Native American. Some are a mix of the three. Each culture has a different outlook.

For example, Mexicans tend to be more racists towards blacks whereas Puerto Ricans and Dominicans tend to be more accepting of mixing among blacks along with acknowledging that some of them are black. Cubans tend to be highly racists. You can't really generalize Hispanic people because we come in all different shades, cultures, races, and attitudes.

For the African-Americans who get upset that some Hispanic people identify as white, you do realize that Spain was white, European power that spread all over the world via imperialism like Britain, right? People from Spain are white.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:34:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 21:25:02

The ignorance of Hispanic culture among African-Americans astounds me. You do realize that the Dominican Republican is a Hispanic nation that has a lot of blacks in it, right? Some Hispanic people are white. Some Hispanic people are black. Some Hispanic people are Native American. Some are a mix of the three. Each culture has a different outlook.

For example, Mexicans tend to be more racists towards blacks whereas Puerto Ricans and Dominicans tend to be more accepting of mixing among blacks along with acknowledging that some of them are black. Cubans tend to be highly racists. You can't really generalize Hispanic people because we come in all different shades, cultures, races, and attitudes.

For the African-Americans who get upset that some Hispanic people identify as white, you do realize that Spain was white, European power that spread all over the world via imperialism like Britain, right? People from Spain are white.

My statement stands. You can be both Black and Latino first off. And it's well documented that some Latinos who are of African descent do not like to identify with their Africans roots. Hence, you have some Dominicans and other Latinos who are darker than you or me get heated when you call them Black.

I never said I was upset some Latinos identify as White.

There's no need to bold and underline; I'm wearing my glasses and can read your font just fine without it

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:37:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 21:14:01

Minority actually means subordinate and majority actually means dominant sociologically speaking. So, while, population wise, there might be more Hispanics, they socially are still a subordinate group in regards to social and political power. For example, what percentage of the Georgia state legislature is Hispanic? Not a very large percentage. There is not really a one to one mapping between demographic size and political power in terms of voting in that, historically, the United States has found various ways to suppress this.

The problem is what percentage of the growing Hispanic population is represented in positions of economic and/or political power and not so much how big the population actually is. There may be more of us(Hispanic people that is), but this does not translate into being more represented politically or economically.

Using Georgia's legislative body is an erroneous comparison because you haven't accounted for the percentage of Hispanics in Georgia's general population which is 8.8%

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:41:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 21:25:02

2017-02-16 21:34:10

My statement stands. You can be both Black and Latino first off. And it's well documented that some Latinos who are of African descent do not like to identify with their Africans roots. Hence, you have some Dominicans and other Latinos who are darker than you or me get heated when you call them Black.

I never said I was upset some Latinos identify as White.

There's no need to bold and underline; I'm wearing my glasses and can read your font just fine without it

Actually, I have recently started to coordinate an organization for Latino Americans, and the experience that Afro-latins are reporting is the pressure to assimilate into American culture per denying their Afro-latin roots while embracing African-American culture where that is being interpreted as rejecting being black. They are not rejecting being black. They are rejecting an Anglo construct of blackness that is being forced on them.

An example of this is the Afro-latin religion Santeria. African-Americans tend to be Protestant Christian culturally whereas some Venezuelans, Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans who are Afro-latin practice Santeria. There is a culture clash where a lot of African-Americans define blackness by their version of it. The African-American community keeps attempting to assimilate the Afro-latin community and gets pissy and accuses them of not being in touch with their black roots when they resists the same way white non-Hispanics are getting pissy when white Hispanics don't assimilate.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:44:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 21:37:48

Using Georgia's legislative body is an erroneous comparison because you haven't accounted for the percentage of Hispanics in Georgia's general population which is 8.8%

Not really, because what I said backs my point. Sociologically speaking, a majority within a society is a dominant group which means they have the most political power, the most economic power, and the most legal power. When we look at who this is in America, we see that it is the Anglo Saxon white man. Being bigger in population does not translate into political or economic power. In America, the majority are Anglo Saxon white males, and unless growing Hispanic populations somehow erode that political and economic power, you can't really argue that Hispanics will become the minority. Considering what is going on America today, it is highly unlikely.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:46:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
FUK them curry muthafuckers

I mean they racial profile n shit!

They can fend for themselves.

Us as Blacks have Bigger Fish to fry.

*muslims*

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:47:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Exactly and they appropriate white privilege in order to enjoy shitting on us. Fuck that. Send these mfs home.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:48:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-16 20:30:08

2017-02-16 20:32:32

if they can take away our right to vote and disenfranchise us, what makes you think we are out of the woods when it comes to our freedom and not being field hands once again?

I hear you. CRA and VRA are tenuous at best. However, there are too many white people who have a vested interest in keeping us "free". We wont lose those rights. Send these mfs home.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:49:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I don't see them marching for our causes. So fuck them. I do not need a fence to sit on when it comes to this. They need to go.

Post Posted: 2017-02-16 21:50:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

of course not now. however it could in the future provided they put them in positions of effective leadership to provide better opportunities for their group and being progressive and innovative....the way that ATL first Black mayor Maynard Jackson did for ATL in 1970s....I don't think ATL would be the Black mecca it is today if not for Black effective leadership since the 70s and willingness to give Blacks more opportunities for economic and political growth...its not perfect and still need much more improvement, however economically it's in a good position economically in comparison to other major urban cities with Black leadership....

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: